|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barabbas allow the governor to do to his slave medallion?
(a) Write his own name above Jesus' name.
(b) Scratch though Jesus' name.
(c) Melt it down.
(d) Give him a new medallion.
2. Who does Barabbas stay with after he buries the hare-lipped girl?
(a) The resurrected man.
(b) A band of thieves and outlaws he led in the past.
(c) The fat woman.
(d) The red-bearded man.
3. Where does Barabbas carry the hare-lipped girl's body?
(a) To the Red Sea.
(b) Through the Desert of Judah to the land of the Moabites.
(c) To the fat woman's house.
(d) Past Jericho and into Judah.
4. How is Barabbas connected to Sahak?
(a) By shackles.
(b) They are not connected.
(c) By a long rope.
(d) By first century handcuffs.
5. What information does Sahak reveal to the one-eyed slave?
(a) The world is about to end.
(b) He and Barabbas are going to attempt escape.
(c) Miracles are all around him.
(d) God will return and that all slaves will be freed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What might Barabbas have been doing in Lebanon?
2. Why does the one-eyed slave wear a wooden frame around his neck?
3. What explanation does Barabbas give the governor for having "Christos Iesus" inscribed on the back of his medallion?
4. Why are Barabbas and Sahak called to the Roman governor's palace?
5. Which spirit do the thieve believe might have possessed Barabbas and killed him?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the governor view Barabbas?
2. What is Eliahu's relationship to Barabbas?
3. Why does the true believer cast the first stone at the hare-lipped girl?
4. What does Barabbas do with the hare-lipped girl's body?
5. What does Barabbas think about as he carries the hare-lipped girl's body?
6. How does Barabbas suffer for the man who died in his place?
7. To what do the thieves attribute Barabbas's odd behavior?
8. Describe the hare-lipped girl's burial.
9. After his initial whipping, what does Barabbas do while Sahak prays?
10. What does Barabbas do after burying the hare-lipped girl?
This section contains 712 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)