|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What might Barabbas have been doing in Gerizim?
(a) Making clay pots.
(b) Praying at the temple.
(c) Languishing in jail.
(d) Sacrificing a lamb on the Passover.
2. What do the other slaves in the mill wear?
(b) Leather jerkins.
(c) Plain linen robes.
(d) Slave uniforms.
3. What does the one-eyed slave wear?
(b) A Roman robe.
(c) A loin cloth.
(d) A bracelet.
4. Who might Barabbas have joined that hated the Jerusalem temple, priests and scribes?
(a) The Samaritans.
(b) The Pharisees.
(c) His old band of thieves.
(d) The Moabites.
5. Whom does Barabbas credit for their release?
(c) The overseer.
(d) The governor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Barabbas and Sahak called to the Roman governor's palace?
2. What was inscribed on the back of Sahak's slave medallion?
3. Why does the one-eyed slave wear a wooden frame around his neck?
4. How old is Barabbas when he becomes a slave in a Roman governor's house?
5. Why does the overseer first whip Sahak?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Barabbas do after burying the hare-lipped girl?
2. What is Eliahu's relationship to Barabbas?
3. What miracle did Sahak claim to have received from God?
4. Describe the one-eyed man.
5. How do Sahak and Barabbas end up standing trial in front of the governor?
6. What is Barabbas reaction to the true believer's action during the stoning?
7. How does the governor view Barabbas?
8. What about Barabbas amazes Sahak?
9. Why does the true believer cast the first stone at the hare-lipped girl?
10. Where might Barabbas might have been between the time that he left the thieves and when he was in the copper mines?
This section contains 736 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)