|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barabbas allow the governor to do to his slave medallion?
(a) Melt it down.
(b) Give him a new medallion.
(c) Scratch though Jesus' name.
(d) Write his own name above Jesus' name.
2. What does the overseer do when he sees Sahak and Barabbas kneeling in prayer?
(a) He prays silently.
(b) He whips them both.
(c) He asks Sahak why they are praying.
(d) He stares in surprise.
3. Whose mother does Barabbas think about as he gazes towards the land of the Moabites?
(a) Eliahu's mother.
(b) The hare-lipped girl's mother.
(c) Jesus' mother.
(d) His mother.
4. Why does the one-eyed slave wear a wooden frame around his neck?
(a) To help turn the mill wheel.
(b) To help bear the weight of the sacks.
(c) As punishment for attempting escape.
(d) To prevent him from eating the flour.
5. How is Barabbas connected to Sahak?
(a) They are not connected.
(b) By shackles.
(c) By a long rope.
(d) By first century handcuffs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the one-eyed slave wear?
2. What observation does Barabbas make about prayer after Sahak's death?
3. Who enrages Barabbas so much that he ferociously desecrates dead bodies?
4. What does Barabbas do the night after the stoning?
5. What secret about Eliahu does no one know?
Short Essay Questions
1. To what do the thieves attribute Barabbas's odd behavior?
2. Describe the one-eyed man.
3. What is special about the inscription on the back of Sahak's slave medallion?
4. What does Barabbas think about as he carries the hare-lipped girl's body?
5. After his initial whipping, what does Barabbas do while Sahak prays?
6. What is Barabbas' reaction to Sahak's crucifixion?
7. Where might Barabbas might have been between the time that he left the thieves and when he was in the copper mines?
8. What does Barabbas do after burying the hare-lipped girl?
9. How does the governor view Barabbas?
10. What is Eliahu's relationship to Barabbas?
This section contains 686 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)