|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sahak talk to the overseer about when questioned about his prayer activities?
(a) His miracle.
(b) His wounded leg.
(c) God, Jesus, and the Christian faith.
(d) The harsh conditions in the mine.
2. What do Barabbas and Sahak speak of for the first few days above ground?
(a) Their miraculous escape from the mine.
(b) The hard work of plowing.
(c) The smell of the air.
(d) The harsh overseer.
3. Why are Barabbas and Sahak called to the Roman governor's palace?
(a) To show the governor his scarred leg.
(b) To explain Sahak's claims about the end of the world.
(c) To explain the inscription on the back of their medallions.
(d) To be punished for attempting to escape.
4. What does Barabbas do the night after the stoning?
(a) He retrieves the hare-lipped girl's body from the pit.
(b) He gets drunk and lays with the fat woman.
(c) He murders the blind man before leaving town.
(d) He cries at the red-bearded man's house.
5. Where does Barabbas tell Sahak that he had seen Jesus?
(a) In Jerusalem.
(b) In the tomb.
(c) On the cross at Golgotha.
(d) On the Mount of Olives.
Short Answer Questions
1. What mark does Eliahu's attack leave on Barabbas?
2. What type of work do Barabbas and Sahak perform above ground?
3. When the band of thieves discover that Barabbas is missing, where do they search for him?
4. Whom does Barabbas kill at the stoning pit?
5. Why does the overseer first whip Sahak?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Sahak and Barabbas end up standing trial in front of the governor?
2. Describe the hare-lipped girl's burial.
3. What miracle did Sahak claim to have received from God?
4. What is special about the inscription on the back of Sahak's slave medallion?
5. What is Barabbas' reaction to Sahak's crucifixion?
6. What explanation does Sahak give the governor for the inscription on the back of his medallion?
7. How does the governor view Barabbas?
8. After his initial whipping, what does Barabbas do while Sahak prays?
9. What heresy does the blind man accuse the hare-lipped girl of spreading?
10. What does Barabbas do after burying the hare-lipped girl?
This section contains 772 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)