|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Barabbas and Sahak after they are released from the mines?
(a) They walk to Jerusalem.
(b) They remain together for the rest of their lives.
(c) They part ways, but meet again at a Christian meeting.
(d) They work together in the fields.
2. Whom does Barabbas credit for their release?
(a) The governor.
(b) The overseer.
3. Who does Barabbas stay with after he buries the hare-lipped girl?
(a) The resurrected man.
(b) The fat woman.
(c) A band of thieves and outlaws he led in the past.
(d) The red-bearded man.
4. Where does Barabbas tell Sahak that he had seen Jesus?
(a) On the cross at Golgotha.
(b) On the Mount of Olives.
(c) In Jerusalem.
(d) In the tomb.
5. Which spirit do the thieve believe might have possessed Barabbas and killed him?
(a) Eliahu's spirit.
(b) The hare-lipped girl's spirit.
(c) Jesus' spirit.
(d) The Roman guard's spirit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sahak inscribe on the back of Barabbas' slave medallion?
2. Where is Barabbas sent after he is separated from Sahak?
3. Where has Barabbas been before he becomes a slave in a Roman governor's house?
4. What does Barabbas do the night after the stoning?
5. What explanation does Barabbas give the governor for having "Christos Iesus" inscribed on the back of his medallion?
Short Essay Questions
1. What about Barabbas amazes Sahak?
2. How does Barabbas suffer for the man who died in his place?
3. What is special about the inscription on the back of Sahak's slave medallion?
4. What miracle did Sahak claim to have received from God?
5. What happens to Sahak after he speaks to the governor?
6. What heresy does the blind man accuse the hare-lipped girl of spreading?
7. Describe Barabbas and Sahak's relationship above ground.
8. Why does the true believer cast the first stone at the hare-lipped girl?
9. How does the governor view Barabbas?
10. After his initial whipping, what does Barabbas do while Sahak prays?
This section contains 703 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)