|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sahak believe he had been the recipient of a miracle?
(a) Because his father had been blind.
(b) Because his lame leg had been healed.
(c) Because he had been spared from crucifixion.
(d) Because he had been moved from the furnaces to the mine.
2. When the band of thieves discover that Barabbas is missing, where do they search for him?
(a) Near the hare-lipped girl's grave.
(b) In Jerusalem.
(c) In the cave that was his old home.
(d) Near the place where Eliahu died.
3. What does Sahak inscribe on the back of Barabbas' slave medallion?
(a) Symbols that represent Jesus' name.
(b) A dove.
(c) Barabbas's name, written in Hebrew.
(d) A cross.
4. Whose testimony does Barabbas use when describing the resurrection to Sahak?
(a) The hare-lipped girl's experience.
(b) His own experience, with a few details added.
(c) The red-bearded man's stories.
(d) The potter's experience.
5. What covers the grave of the hare-lipped girl?
(a) A slab of rock.
(b) A pile of earth.
(c) A mound of rocks.
(d) An old tree stump.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Eliahu die?
2. What does the overseer do when he sees Sahak and Barabbas kneeling in prayer?
3. Who throws the first stone during the hare-lipped girl's execution?
4. How does being above ground affect Barabbas and Sahak's relationship?
5. What was inscribed on the back of Sahak's slave medallion?
Short Essay Questions
1. After his initial whipping, what does Barabbas do while Sahak prays?
2. Describe the hare-lipped girl's burial.
3. What miracle did Sahak claim to have received from God?
4. Why does Sahak refuse to the leave the mines without Barabbas?
5. Describe Barabbas and Sahak's relationship above ground.
6. Why does the true believer cast the first stone at the hare-lipped girl?
7. What is Barabbas reaction to the true believer's action during the stoning?
8. What does Barabbas think about as he carries the hare-lipped girl's body?
9. What does Barabbas do with the hare-lipped girl's body?
10. What heresy does the blind man accuse the hare-lipped girl of spreading?
This section contains 755 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)