|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Barabbas stops praying, what does he do when Sahak prays?
(a) Hums to cover the sound of Sahak's prayers.
(b) Stands guard over Sahak.
(d) Keeps on working.
2. Where has Barabbas been before he becomes a slave in a Roman governor's house?
(a) On his way to Samaria.
(b) In the smelting pit.
(c) In Jerusalem.
(d) In the copper mines.
3. What might Barabbas have been doing in Gerizim?
(a) Making clay pots.
(b) Praying at the temple.
(c) Languishing in jail.
(d) Sacrificing a lamb on the Passover.
4. Why are Barabbas and Sahak called to the Roman governor's palace?
(a) To be punished for attempting to escape.
(b) To explain the inscription on the back of their medallions.
(c) To show the governor his scarred leg.
(d) To explain Sahak's claims about the end of the world.
5. What secret about Eliahu does no one know?
(a) Eliahu is a Pharisee.
(b) Eliahu betrayed Jesus.
(c) Eliahu is Barabbas' father.
(d) Eliahu is the hare-lipped girl's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barabbas think about as he carries the hare-lipped girl's body?
2. Who enrages Barabbas so much that he ferociously desecrates dead bodies?
3. Whose testimony does Barabbas use when describing the resurrection to Sahak?
4. What does the one-eyed slave wear?
5. Who is ordered to throw the first stone during the hare-lipped girl's execution?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)