|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What might Barabbas have been doing in Lebanon?
(a) Languishing in jail.
(b) Praying at the temple.
(c) Being cruel to the Christians.
(d) Making clay pots.
2. What was significant about Eliahu's attack on Barabbas?
(a) Eliahu is a Christian.
(b) Eliahu had been his best friend.
(c) It is his first murder.
(d) His friends think it made him a man.
3. How does Barabbas act towards his former friends after he buries the hare-lipped girl?
4. What religious philosophy does the overseer have?
(a) Worship all gods so none of them will be offended.
(b) Worship the state that takes care of you.
(c) Worship no one and worry about nothing.
(d) One God for all men.
5. What do the soldiers do once Sahak is dead?
(a) They burn his body.
(b) They slowly return to their duties.
(c) The kneel in prayer.
(d) They hurriedly leave the hill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barabbas mention to Sahak that sparks a conversation?
2. After Barabbas stops praying, what does he do when Sahak prays?
3. What does Sahak talk to the overseer about when questioned about his prayer activities?
4. What was inscribed on the front of Sahak's slave medallion?
5. How is Barabbas connected to Sahak?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the governor view Barabbas?
2. What is Barabbas' reaction to Sahak's crucifixion?
3. How do Sahak and Barabbas end up standing trial in front of the governor?
4. What explanation does Sahak give the governor for the inscription on the back of his medallion?
5. To what do the thieves attribute Barabbas's odd behavior?
6. What does Barabbas do after burying the hare-lipped girl?
7. What miracle did Sahak claim to have received from God?
8. What does Barabbas think about as he carries the hare-lipped girl's body?
9. Why does Sahak refuse to the leave the mines without Barabbas?
10. What is special about the inscription on the back of Sahak's slave medallion?
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)