|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Barabbas and Sahak feel about their above ground work?
(a) They are indifferent; it is still slavery.
(b) They are happy to be in the fresh air.
(c) They dislike the harsh sunlight.
(d) They long for their freedom.
2. What does Barabbas allow the governor to do to his slave medallion?
(a) Write his own name above Jesus' name.
(b) Give him a new medallion.
(c) Melt it down.
(d) Scratch though Jesus' name.
3. What happens to Sahak when he refuses to renounce his faith before the governor?
(a) He is whipped and chained to the mill wheel.
(b) He is led away to be executed.
(c) He is beaten and sold to the mine owner.
(d) He is sent to the dungeon.
4. What religious philosophy does the overseer have?
(a) Worship all gods so none of them will be offended.
(b) Worship no one and worry about nothing.
(c) Worship the state that takes care of you.
(d) One God for all men.
5. Why does the one-eyed slave wear a wooden frame around his neck?
(a) To help bear the weight of the sacks.
(b) To prevent him from eating the flour.
(c) As punishment for attempting escape.
(d) To help turn the mill wheel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the one-eyed slave wear?
2. Where does Barabbas carry the hare-lipped girl's body?
3. How old is Barabbas when he becomes a slave in a Roman governor's house?
4. What does the hare-lipped girl say before she dies?
5. What mark does Eliahu's attack leave on Barabbas?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)