|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the hare-lipped girl say before she dies?
(b) "Forgive me!"
(c) "He has come!"
2. What do the other slaves in the mill wear?
(b) Leather jerkins.
(c) Plain linen robes.
(d) Slave uniforms.
3. What does Sahak talk to the overseer about when questioned about his prayer activities?
(a) His wounded leg.
(b) God, Jesus, and the Christian faith.
(c) The harsh conditions in the mine.
(d) His miracle.
4. What might Barabbas have been doing in Lebanon?
(a) Languishing in jail.
(b) Being cruel to the Christians.
(c) Praying at the temple.
(d) Making clay pots.
5. Whom does Sahak credit for their release?
(b) The governor.
(c) The overseer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Barabbas meet the hare-lipped girl?
2. Who enrages Barabbas so much that he ferociously desecrates dead bodies?
3. How does Sahak die?
4. Where does Barabbas carry the hare-lipped girl's body?
5. How does being above ground affect Barabbas and Sahak's relationship?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the governor view Barabbas?
2. What is special about the inscription on the back of Sahak's slave medallion?
3. To what do the thieves attribute Barabbas's odd behavior?
4. What explanation does Barabbas give the governor for the inscription on the back of his medallion?
5. What explanation does Sahak give the governor for the inscription on the back of his medallion?
6. What does Barabbas do with the hare-lipped girl's body?
7. Why does Sahak refuse to the leave the mines without Barabbas?
8. Describe the one-eyed man.
9. What about Barabbas amazes Sahak?
10. What does Barabbas think about as he carries the hare-lipped girl's body?
This section contains 685 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)