|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Barabbas and Sahak speak of for the first few days above ground?
(a) Their miraculous escape from the mine.
(b) The smell of the air.
(c) The harsh overseer.
(d) The hard work of plowing.
2. Who enrages Barabbas so much that he ferociously desecrates dead bodies?
(a) The Pharisees.
(b) The temple guards.
(c) The fat woman.
3. What does Sahak inscribe on the back of Barabbas' slave medallion?
(a) A dove.
(b) Symbols that represent Jesus' name.
(c) Barabbas's name, written in Hebrew.
(d) A cross.
4. What does the blind man accuse the hare-lipped girl of?
5. After Barabbas stops praying, what does he do when Sahak prays?
(a) Stands guard over Sahak.
(c) Keeps on working.
(d) Hums to cover the sound of Sahak's prayers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the "great prophet" that Sahak refers to?
2. What do the other slaves in the mill wear?
3. How did Barabbas meet the hare-lipped girl?
4. Where do Barabbas and Sahak sleep at night?
5. What is in the hare-lipped girl's tomb?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Sahak after he speaks to the governor?
2. What does Barabbas do with the hare-lipped girl's body?
3. What explanation does Sahak give the governor for the inscription on the back of his medallion?
4. What miracle did Sahak claim to have received from God?
5. What is Barabbas' reaction to Sahak's crucifixion?
6. What about Barabbas amazes Sahak?
7. Why does the true believer cast the first stone at the hare-lipped girl?
8. After his initial whipping, what does Barabbas do while Sahak prays?
9. How do Sahak and Barabbas end up standing trial in front of the governor?
10. What is Eliahu's relationship to Barabbas?
This section contains 718 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)