|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barabbas do the night after the stoning?
(a) He cries at the red-bearded man's house.
(b) He gets drunk and lays with the fat woman.
(c) He retrieves the hare-lipped girl's body from the pit.
(d) He murders the blind man before leaving town.
2. Who is the "great prophet" that Sahak refers to?
3. What does Sahak inscribe on the back of Barabbas' slave medallion?
(a) A dove.
(b) Symbols that represent Jesus' name.
(c) Barabbas's name, written in Hebrew.
(d) A cross.
4. What might Barabbas have been doing in Gerizim?
(a) Sacrificing a lamb on the Passover.
(b) Praying at the temple.
(c) Making clay pots.
(d) Languishing in jail.
5. What covers the grave of the hare-lipped girl?
(a) A slab of rock.
(b) A mound of rocks.
(c) An old tree stump.
(d) A pile of earth.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Barabbas act towards his former friends after he buries the hare-lipped girl?
2. What happened to Barabbas's mother after she gave birth to him?
3. Whom does Barabbas kill at the stoning pit?
4. Why does the overseer first whip Sahak?
5. What does the overseer do when he sees Sahak and Barabbas kneeling in prayer?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Sahak refuse to the leave the mines without Barabbas?
2. Where might Barabbas might have been between the time that he left the thieves and when he was in the copper mines?
3. What does Barabbas do with the hare-lipped girl's body?
4. Describe Barabbas and Sahak's relationship above ground.
5. Why does the true believer cast the first stone at the hare-lipped girl?
6. What happens to Sahak after he speaks to the governor?
7. What is Eliahu's relationship to Barabbas?
8. What explanation does Barabbas give the governor for the inscription on the back of his medallion?
9. What miracle did Sahak claim to have received from God?
10. What explanation does Sahak give the governor for the inscription on the back of his medallion?
This section contains 756 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)