|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sahak inscribe on the back of Barabbas' slave medallion?
(a) A cross.
(b) Symbols that represent Jesus' name.
(c) A dove.
(d) Barabbas's name, written in Hebrew.
2. What mark does Eliahu's attack leave on Barabbas?
(a) A wound on his leg.
(b) The scar on his cheek.
(c) A mark of his hands.
(d) A pain in his side.
3. Whose testimony does Barabbas use when describing the resurrection to Sahak?
(a) The hare-lipped girl's experience.
(b) The red-bearded man's stories.
(c) The potter's experience.
(d) His own experience, with a few details added.
4. Who might Barabbas have joined that hated the Jerusalem temple, priests and scribes?
(a) The Samaritans.
(b) His old band of thieves.
(c) The Moabites.
(d) The Pharisees.
5. What weapon does Barabbas use to kill the man by the stoning pit?
(a) A knife.
(b) A push.
(c) A stone.
(d) A thin rope.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does being above ground affect Barabbas and Sahak's relationship?
2. What does Barabbas mention to Sahak that sparks a conversation?
3. What was significant about Eliahu's attack on Barabbas?
4. What covers the grave of the hare-lipped girl?
5. Why does the one-eyed slave only have one eye?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)