|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Barabbas when he becomes a slave in a Roman governor's house?
(a) In his early forties.
(b) Well into his fifties.
(c) In his mid thirties.
(d) In his late sixties.
2. What does Barabbas do once Sahak is dead?
(a) He stabs the soldiers.
(b) He cries out to God.
(c) He weeps in private.
(d) He falls to his knees.
3. What does Sahak talk to the overseer about when questioned about his prayer activities?
(a) His wounded leg.
(b) God, Jesus, and the Christian faith.
(c) The harsh conditions in the mine.
(d) His miracle.
4. Who is the "great prophet" that Sahak refers to?
5. What does Barabbas mention to Sahak that sparks a conversation?
(a) He is a Christian.
(b) He is a Hebrew.
(c) He knew Sahak's father.
(d) He also received a miracle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Barabbas and Sahak called to the Roman governor's palace?
2. What type of work do Barabbas and Sahak perform above ground?
3. Whom does Sahak claim he belongs to?
4. Who releases Barabbas and Sahak from the mines?
5. When the band of thieves discover that Barabbas is missing, where do they search for him?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)