|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What might Barabbas have been doing in Gerizim?
(a) Making clay pots.
(b) Languishing in jail.
(c) Sacrificing a lamb on the Passover.
(d) Praying at the temple.
2. Whom does Barabbas credit for their release?
(b) The governor.
(d) The overseer.
3. What does Sahak show the one-eyed slave?
(a) The inscription on the back of his medallion.
(b) An escape route.
(c) His copy of the Scriptures.
(d) The scar on his leg.
4. What does Barabbas allow the governor to do to his slave medallion?
(a) Give him a new medallion.
(b) Melt it down.
(c) Write his own name above Jesus' name.
(d) Scratch though Jesus' name.
5. What is in the hare-lipped girl's tomb?
(a) A shroud.
(b) The body of her stillborn child.
(c) The bones of her father and mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sahak die?
2. Why does the one-eyed slave wear a wooden frame around his neck?
3. Where does Barabbas tell Sahak that he had seen Jesus?
4. Who does Barabbas stay with after he buries the hare-lipped girl?
5. Who is the "great prophet" that Sahak refers to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Barabbas reaction to the true believer's action during the stoning?
2. What explanation does Sahak give the governor for the inscription on the back of his medallion?
3. What is Barabbas' reaction to Sahak's crucifixion?
4. What is special about the inscription on the back of Sahak's slave medallion?
5. What explanation does Barabbas give the governor for the inscription on the back of his medallion?
6. What does Barabbas do after burying the hare-lipped girl?
7. Describe Barabbas and Sahak's relationship above ground.
8. To what do the thieves attribute Barabbas's odd behavior?
9. Why does Sahak refuse to the leave the mines without Barabbas?
10. What does Barabbas do with the hare-lipped girl's body?
This section contains 689 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)