|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the soldiers do once Sahak is dead?
(a) They hurriedly leave the hill.
(b) They slowly return to their duties.
(c) They burn his body.
(d) The kneel in prayer.
2. Whose testimony does Barabbas use when describing the resurrection to Sahak?
(a) The hare-lipped girl's experience.
(b) The potter's experience.
(c) The red-bearded man's stories.
(d) His own experience, with a few details added.
3. Where has Barabbas been before he becomes a slave in a Roman governor's house?
(a) On his way to Samaria.
(b) In Jerusalem.
(c) In the smelting pit.
(d) In the copper mines.
4. What observation does Barabbas make about prayer after Sahak's death?
(a) He has no one to pray to.
(b) He cannot pray without Sahak.
(c) God is always waiting.
(d) He will pray to all the gods.
5. Where do Barabbas and Sahak sleep at night?
(a) In the cave, near the mill.
(b) Beside the smelting pit.
(c) Underground, in the mine.
(d) On low planks of wood outside the mine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Barabbas credit for their release?
2. Who releases Barabbas and Sahak from the mines?
3. Why does the one-eyed slave only have one eye?
4. What does Sahak inscribe on the back of Barabbas' slave medallion?
5. What does Sahak show the one-eyed slave?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Barabbas do with the hare-lipped girl's body?
2. What about Barabbas amazes Sahak?
3. Why does Sahak refuse to the leave the mines without Barabbas?
4. What is Barabbas reaction to the true believer's action during the stoning?
5. What is Barabbas' reaction to Sahak's crucifixion?
6. Where might Barabbas might have been between the time that he left the thieves and when he was in the copper mines?
7. Describe Barabbas and Sahak's relationship above ground.
8. After his initial whipping, what does Barabbas do while Sahak prays?
9. Describe the hare-lipped girl's burial.
10. What is special about the inscription on the back of Sahak's slave medallion?
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)