|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Barabbas's mother after she gave birth to him?
(a) She was taken captive by the Romans.
(b) She sailed to Egypt.
(c) She left him with Eliahu.
(d) She died.
2. How does Sahak die?
(a) He is tortured and then crucified.
(b) He starves to death beside the mill wheel.
(c) He is drawn and quartered.
(d) He is pushed off a cliff.
3. What happens to Sahak when he refuses to renounce his faith before the governor?
(a) He is beaten and sold to the mine owner.
(b) He is whipped and chained to the mill wheel.
(c) He is sent to the dungeon.
(d) He is led away to be executed.
4. Where does Barabbas carry the hare-lipped girl's body?
(a) To the fat woman's house.
(b) To the Red Sea.
(c) Past Jericho and into Judah.
(d) Through the Desert of Judah to the land of the Moabites.
5. How does Barabbas act towards his former friends after he buries the hare-lipped girl?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sahak talk to the overseer about when questioned about his prayer activities?
2. What religious philosophy does the overseer have?
3. Where do Barabbas and Sahak sleep at night?
4. What does the blind man find offensive about the hare-lipped girl?
5. Where is Barabbas sent after he is separated from Sahak?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Sahak and Barabbas end up standing trial in front of the governor?
2. Why does Sahak refuse to the leave the mines without Barabbas?
3. What is Barabbas' reaction to Sahak's crucifixion?
4. What miracle did Sahak claim to have received from God?
5. What does Barabbas do with the hare-lipped girl's body?
6. After his initial whipping, what does Barabbas do while Sahak prays?
7. What does Barabbas do after burying the hare-lipped girl?
8. What heresy does the blind man accuse the hare-lipped girl of spreading?
9. Describe the one-eyed man.
10. What explanation does Sahak give the governor for the inscription on the back of his medallion?
This section contains 815 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)