|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Barabbas stops praying, what does he do when Sahak prays?
(a) Hums to cover the sound of Sahak's prayers.
(b) Keeps on working.
(c) Stands guard over Sahak.
2. What does the one-eyed slave wear?
(a) A Roman robe.
(c) A loin cloth.
(d) A bracelet.
3. Whom does Sahak claim he belongs to?
(c) No one.
4. Who is the "great prophet" that Sahak refers to?
5. How does Sahak die?
(a) He starves to death beside the mill wheel.
(b) He is drawn and quartered.
(c) He is tortured and then crucified.
(d) He is pushed off a cliff.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Barabbas carry the hare-lipped girl's body?
2. What happened to Barabbas's mother after she gave birth to him?
3. What do the soldiers do once Sahak is dead?
4. What does Barabbas allow the governor to do to his slave medallion?
5. Why does the one-eyed slave only have one eye?
Short Essay Questions
1. After his initial whipping, what does Barabbas do while Sahak prays?
2. What does Barabbas do with the hare-lipped girl's body?
3. What happens to Sahak after he speaks to the governor?
4. What does Barabbas think about as he carries the hare-lipped girl's body?
5. What is Barabbas reaction to the true believer's action during the stoning?
6. Where might Barabbas might have been between the time that he left the thieves and when he was in the copper mines?
7. What explanation does Barabbas give the governor for the inscription on the back of his medallion?
8. Describe Barabbas and Sahak's relationship above ground.
9. What is Barabbas' reaction to Sahak's crucifixion?
10. What about Barabbas amazes Sahak?
This section contains 723 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)