|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose testimony does Barabbas use when describing the resurrection to Sahak?
(a) His own experience, with a few details added.
(b) The potter's experience.
(c) The red-bearded man's stories.
(d) The hare-lipped girl's experience.
2. What does Barabbas mention to Sahak that sparks a conversation?
(a) He also received a miracle.
(b) He is a Hebrew.
(c) He is a Christian.
(d) He knew Sahak's father.
3. Whom does Barabbas credit for their release?
(b) The overseer.
(d) The governor.
4. Who enrages Barabbas so much that he ferociously desecrates dead bodies?
(a) The Pharisees.
(b) The fat woman.
(d) The temple guards.
5. What does Barabbas think about as he carries the hare-lipped girl's body?
(a) Of murdering the Christians.
(b) Of a time when he told her he loved her.
(c) Of the fat woman.
(d) Of his own death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What might Barabbas have been doing in Gerizim?
2. What explanation does Barabbas give the governor for having "Christos Iesus" inscribed on the back of his medallion?
3. Whose mother does Barabbas think about as he gazes towards the land of the Moabites?
4. What do Barabbas and Sahak speak of for the first few days above ground?
5. How does Eliahu die?
Short Essay Questions
1. What explanation does Barabbas give the governor for the inscription on the back of his medallion?
2. How does Barabbas suffer for the man who died in his place?
3. How do Sahak and Barabbas end up standing trial in front of the governor?
4. What does Barabbas do with the hare-lipped girl's body?
5. Describe the hare-lipped girl's burial.
6. After his initial whipping, what does Barabbas do while Sahak prays?
7. What is Barabbas' reaction to Sahak's crucifixion?
8. What is special about the inscription on the back of Sahak's slave medallion?
9. Where might Barabbas might have been between the time that he left the thieves and when he was in the copper mines?
10. What does Barabbas think about as he carries the hare-lipped girl's body?
This section contains 774 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)