|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in the hare-lipped girl's tomb?
(a) The body of her stillborn child.
(b) A shroud.
(c) The bones of her father and mother.
2. How does Sahak die?
(a) He is drawn and quartered.
(b) He is tortured and then crucified.
(c) He is pushed off a cliff.
(d) He starves to death beside the mill wheel.
3. What does the overseer do when he sees Sahak and Barabbas kneeling in prayer?
(a) He stares in surprise.
(b) He whips them both.
(c) He prays silently.
(d) He asks Sahak why they are praying.
4. Whose mother does Barabbas think about as he gazes towards the land of the Moabites?
(a) The hare-lipped girl's mother.
(b) Jesus' mother.
(c) His mother.
(d) Eliahu's mother.
5. What do Barabbas and Sahak speak of for the first few days above ground?
(a) The hard work of plowing.
(b) The harsh overseer.
(c) Their miraculous escape from the mine.
(d) The smell of the air.
Short Answer Questions
1. What might Barabbas have been doing in Gerizim?
2. How does Barabbas act towards his former friends after he buries the hare-lipped girl?
3. What might Barabbas have been doing in Lebanon?
4. Whom does Barabbas credit for their release?
5. What explanation does Barabbas give the governor for having "Christos Iesus" inscribed on the back of his medallion?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Barabbas do after burying the hare-lipped girl?
2. How does Barabbas suffer for the man who died in his place?
3. What explanation does Barabbas give the governor for the inscription on the back of his medallion?
4. Why does the true believer cast the first stone at the hare-lipped girl?
5. What about Barabbas amazes Sahak?
6. What happens to Sahak after he speaks to the governor?
7. How does the governor view Barabbas?
8. To what do the thieves attribute Barabbas's odd behavior?
9. After his initial whipping, what does Barabbas do while Sahak prays?
10. What is Barabbas reaction to the true believer's action during the stoning?
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)