|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Barabbas tell Sahak that he had seen Jesus?
(a) In Jerusalem.
(b) On the cross at Golgotha.
(c) In the tomb.
(d) On the Mount of Olives.
2. Where does Barabbas carry the hare-lipped girl's body?
(a) Through the Desert of Judah to the land of the Moabites.
(b) Past Jericho and into Judah.
(c) To the Red Sea.
(d) To the fat woman's house.
3. What does Sahak talk to the overseer about when questioned about his prayer activities?
(a) God, Jesus, and the Christian faith.
(b) His miracle.
(c) His wounded leg.
(d) The harsh conditions in the mine.
4. What do the soldiers do once Sahak is dead?
(a) The kneel in prayer.
(b) They burn his body.
(c) They hurriedly leave the hill.
(d) They slowly return to their duties.
5. What observation does Barabbas make about prayer after Sahak's death?
(a) He cannot pray without Sahak.
(b) God is always waiting.
(c) He has no one to pray to.
(d) He will pray to all the gods.
Short Answer Questions
1. What might Barabbas have been doing in Gerizim?
2. What does the band of thieves do when they realize that Barabbas is nowhere to be found?
3. What was significant about Eliahu's attack on Barabbas?
4. Why does the overseer first whip Sahak?
5. Who releases Barabbas and Sahak from the mines?
Short Essay Questions
1. What heresy does the blind man accuse the hare-lipped girl of spreading?
2. What does Barabbas do after burying the hare-lipped girl?
3. Describe the hare-lipped girl's burial.
4. Where might Barabbas might have been between the time that he left the thieves and when he was in the copper mines?
5. How does Barabbas suffer for the man who died in his place?
6. What does Barabbas do with the hare-lipped girl's body?
7. How does the governor view Barabbas?
8. To what do the thieves attribute Barabbas's odd behavior?
9. What about Barabbas amazes Sahak?
10. What is special about the inscription on the back of Sahak's slave medallion?
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)