|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Barabbas hidden just before sunrise on the third day after the crucifixion?
(a) In a nearby cave.
(b) Behind the low-vaulted room.
(c) Near the temple.
(d) Near the tomb.
2. What does Barabbas share with the believer he meets in the village on the mountain?
(a) A meal.
(b) A walk.
(c) A drink.
(d) A secret.
3. What does the woman at the Fat Woman's house say about the man on the cross?
(a) He must have been guilty.
(b) He was the Savior.
(c) She had seen him perform miracles.
(d) He was a false prophet.
4. What event does Barabbas accuse the red-bearded man of falsifying?
(a) The resurrection.
(b) The earthquake.
(c) The darkness that covered the hill.
(d) The miracles.
5. What does Barabbas notice about the tomb when the sun rises?
(a) It is glowing.
(b) It seems normal.
(c) It is empty.
(d) It shines.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Barabbas believe Jesus is the Son of God?
2. What does Barabbas notice about the woman he believes is the mother of the man on the cross?
3. What event causes the soldiers near the cross to jump to their feet and grab their weapons?
4. Which follower of Jesus is Barabbas invited to meet?
5. What does the believer that Barabbas meets in the village on the mountain look like?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the red-bearded man claim is the point of the crucifixion?
2. Why doesn't Barabbas believe that Jesus could be the Son of God?
3. To what does the fat woman attribute Barabbas's odd behavior?
4. What statement does the fat woman make that offends the hare-lipped girl?
5. Why is Barabbas pleased that he did not see the resurrection?
6. Describe the residents who live near the Dung Gate.
7. To what do the characters at the fat woman's house attribute the halo Barabbas describes seeing?
8. Describe hare-lipped girl's actions and thoughts on the resurrection morning.
9. What does the red-bearded man attribute to Barabbas's sudden interest in Jesus?
10. What does Barabbas spend most of his time doing in Jerusalem after the resurrection morning?
This section contains 817 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)