|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jesus tell the hare-lipped girl she would do?
(a) Become famous.
(b) Tell the Pharisees about him.
(c) Bear witness for him.
(d) Become whole.
2. What does Barabbas think has happened to Jesus' body?
(a) Jesus' followers have taken the body away in the night.
(b) Jesus has risen from the dead.
(c) The body was never actually in the tomb.
(d) The Roman soldiers removed his body the night before.
3. Which follower of Jesus is Barabbas invited to meet?
(a) A man whom Jesus raised from the dead.
(b) Mary Magdalene, a follower of Jesus.
(c) Mary, the mother of Jesus.
(d) The apostle Paul.
4. What does Barabbas give the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
(a) Most of his meal.
(b) A kiss.
(c) A letter.
(d) A necklace.
5. Where was Barabbas when the man on the cross was arrested?
(a) On his way to Golgatha.
(b) In the marketplace.
(c) In prison, awaiting his own execution.
(d) In front of the governor.
Short Answer Questions
1. During his first night after arriving in Jerusalem, what does Barabbas think about as he lies on his sleeping mat?
2. What does Barabbas pretend to want?
3. Whom does Barabbas see near his hiding place?
4. Where does Barabbas spend his first night after arriving in Jerusalem?
5. What answer does Barabbas receive about Christian doctrine?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Jesus as Barabbas sees him.
2. What does the red-bearded man attribute to Barabbas's sudden interest in Jesus?
3. What does the red-bearded man confess to Barabbas?
4. How does the fat woman react to Barabbas staying in Jerusalem?
5. To what do the characters at the fat woman's house attribute the halo Barabbas describes seeing?
6. Why does Barabbas leave the red-beaded man?
7. Describe Barabbas' actions and thoughts on the resurrection morning.
8. Describe the residents who live near the Dung Gate.
9. What does Barabbas tell the Christian when questioned about his visit to the resurrected man?
10. Describe the man that Barabbas meets who was resurrected from the dead.
This section contains 747 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)