|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the hare-lipped girl live?
(a) In the low-vaulted room.
(b) Near the temple.
(c) At the Dung Gate.
(d) With the fat woman.
2. What does Barabbas share with the believer he meets in the village on the mountain?
(a) A walk.
(b) A meal.
(c) A drink.
(d) A secret.
3. When the book opens, where is Barabbas standing?
(a) At the bottom of the hill.
(b) Near the cross.
(c) In the marketplace.
(d) In front of the governor.
4. What business keeps Barabbas in Jerusalem?
(a) He steals from the Christians.
(b) He works at the temple.
(d) He joins the potter.
5. After Barabbas returns to the believers after his visit to the village on the mountain, what does he tell the believers?
(a) The man on the mountain is insane.
(b) The man on the mountain is posessed.
(c) Jesus had no right to raise the believer from the dead.
(d) Jesus did the right thing, but that doesn't make him the Son of God.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Barabbas refer to the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
2. Why would Barabbas normally avoid Golgotha?
3. When does the red-bearded man believe that the Master will return?
4. Where was Barabbas when the man on the cross was arrested?
5. How does Barabbas react to the comments that the passing group of men make towards him and the red-beaded man?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the red-bearded man attribute to Barabbas's sudden interest in Jesus?
2. Describe Barabbas' actions and thoughts on the resurrection morning.
3. Why is Barabbas pleased that he did not see the resurrection?
4. Describe what the characters do at the fat woman's house.
5. What does Barabbas give the hare-lipped girl at the fat woman's house?
6. What does Barabbas tell the Christian when questioned about his visit to the resurrected man?
7. What does the red-bearded man confess to Barabbas?
8. Describe the hare-lipped girl.
9. Why doesn't Barabbas believe that Jesus could be the Son of God?
10. What happens during the Christians' meeting in the low-vaulted room?
This section contains 764 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)