|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the hare-lipped girl believe will happen once the third day after the crucifixion has passed?
(a) The emperor will die.
(b) The world will be destroyed.
(c) The Roman Empire will fall.
(d) The sick will be healed and the hungry will be fed.
2. What does the hare-lipped girl believe will happen on the third day after the crucifixion?
(a) The leper will be healed.
(b) That the crucified man will rise from the dead.
(c) She will be healed of her deformity.
(d) The blind man will see.
3. What does the woman at the Fat Woman's house say about the man on the cross?
(a) He was the Savior.
(b) He must have been guilty.
(c) She had seen him perform miracles.
(d) He was a false prophet.
4. How does Barabbas refer to the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
(a) The girl of his dream.
(b) The girl.
(c) The girl with the hare-lip.
(d) The girl in Jerusalem.
5. What reaction does Barabbas have to the red-bearded man's claims about the crucified man?
(a) Barabbas laughs at the red-bearded man.
(b) Barabbas accuses the red-beaded man of lying.
(c) Barabbas tells the red-bearded man his belief is flawed.
(d) Barabbas walks away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Barabbas overhears two men talking the day after the crucifixion; What does Barabbas think they are talking about?
2. How did the believers react to the hare-lipped girl after the red-bearded man spoke to them?
3. What does the believer that Barabbas meets in the village on the mountain tell him?
4. How does Barabbas react to the physical appearance of the believer he meets in the village on the mountain?
5. When Barabbas is eavesdropping on the two men in Jerusalem, what causes him to lean closer to the men?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the hare-lipped girl.
2. What do Barabbas and the characters at the fat woman's house discuss?
3. What does Barabbas give the hare-lipped girl at the fat woman's house?
4. How do the characters react when the hill goes dark?
5. Why doesn't Barabbas believe that Jesus could be the Son of God?
6. What happens during the Christians' meeting in the low-vaulted room?
7. What does the red-bearded man confess to Barabbas?
8. Describe Barabbas' actions and thoughts on the resurrection morning.
9. What does Barabbas notice about the people in Jerusalem the day after the crucifixion?
10. Describe what the characters do at the fat woman's house.
This section contains 789 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)