|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Barabbas walks around town the day after the crucifixion, what does he notice?
(a) The sun is dimmer.
(b) The hare-lipped girl.
(c) The market is unusually quiet.
(d) Some people are staring at him.
2. How does Barabbas refer to the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
(a) The girl of his dream.
(b) The girl in Jerusalem.
(c) The girl.
(d) The girl with the hare-lip.
3. What does Barabbas ask the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
(a) If she has received news from Gilgal.
(b) If she saw the darkness.
(c) Where she has been.
(d) Where the child is.
4. Who greets Barabbas and the girl as they walk down the streets of Jerusalem?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) The child.
(d) His friends.
5. Whom does the red-bearded man and his group believe that the crucified man is?
(a) The Great Prophet.
(b) A misunderstood carpenter.
(c) The Son of Man and the Son of God.
(d) A great healer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Barabbas find in the low-vaulted room?
2. What does the red-bearded man do when he discovers that Barabbas has been eavesdropping?
3. Which follower of Jesus is Barabbas invited to meet?
4. As he lies on his sleeping mat, what conclusion does Barabbas come to about the things he saw on Golgotha?
5. What do the believers begin to call Barabbas after he returns from his visit to the village on the mountain?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens during the Christians' meeting in the low-vaulted room?
2. Why does Barabbas leave the red-beaded man?
3. Describe Jesus as Barabbas sees him.
4. What does the red-bearded man confess to Barabbas?
5. What statement does the fat woman make that offends the hare-lipped girl?
6. To what does the fat woman attribute Barabbas's odd behavior?
7. Describe Barabbas' appearance.
8. Why does Barabbas feel he has a stronger bond with Jesus than the Christians?
9. Describe the hare-lipped girl's meeting with Jesus.
10. What does the red-bearded man attribute to Barabbas's sudden interest in Jesus?
This section contains 747 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)