|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enrages Barabbas so much that he ferociously desecrates dead bodies?
(a) The temple guards.
(b) The Pharisees.
(d) The fat woman.
2. What does the hare-lipped girl say before she dies?
(a) "Forgive me!"
(b) "He has come!"
3. Who is ordered to throw the first stone during the hare-lipped girl's execution?
(a) The potter.
(b) The blind man.
(c) The Pharisee.
(d) The true believer.
4. How does being above ground affect Barabbas and Sahak's relationship?
(a) They remain near each other, but are not as emotionally close.
(b) They grow closer as friends.
(c) They argue frequently.
(d) They talk often about their experiences.
5. Who releases Barabbas and Sahak from the mines?
(a) The overseer.
(b) The Emperor.
(c) Their owner.
(d) The red-bearded man.
6. Whom does Sahak credit for their release?
(a) The governor.
(c) The overseer.
7. What was significant about Eliahu's attack on Barabbas?
(a) It is his first murder.
(b) His friends think it made him a man.
(c) Eliahu is a Christian.
(d) Eliahu had been his best friend.
8. How does Eliahu die?
(a) The Roman crucify him.
(b) The Christians stone him.
(c) Barbabbas hurls him off a cliff.
(d) The fat woman poisions him.
9. How does Sahak die?
(a) He is pushed off a cliff.
(b) He starves to death beside the mill wheel.
(c) He is tortured and then crucified.
(d) He is drawn and quartered.
10. How did Barabbas meet the hare-lipped girl?
(a) At the fat woman's house.
(b) Her father was a thief.
(c) He captured her on a raid.
(d) She cared for him when his leg was wounded.
11. What happened to Barabbas's mother after she gave birth to him?
(a) She died.
(b) She left him with Eliahu.
(c) She sailed to Egypt.
(d) She was taken captive by the Romans.
12. Why does the one-eyed slave only have one eye?
(a) One of his eyes was gouged out as punishment for theft.
(b) He was born half-blind.
(c) One of his eyes was gouged out in a mill accident.
(d) He was blinded by Eliahu.
13. Who does Barabbas stay with after he buries the hare-lipped girl?
(a) The fat woman.
(b) A band of thieves and outlaws he led in the past.
(c) The red-bearded man.
(d) The resurrected man.
14. What happens to Barabbas and Sahak after they are released from the mines?
(a) They work together in the fields.
(b) They remain together for the rest of their lives.
(c) They part ways, but meet again at a Christian meeting.
(d) They walk to Jerusalem.
15. What does Barabbas allow the governor to do to his slave medallion?
(a) Scratch though Jesus' name.
(b) Melt it down.
(c) Write his own name above Jesus' name.
(d) Give him a new medallion.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Barabbas stops praying, what does he do when Sahak prays?
2. How does Barabbas act towards his former friends after he buries the hare-lipped girl?
3. Why does the one-eyed slave wear a wooden frame around his neck?
4. What do the soldiers do once Sahak is dead?
5. What does Barabbas do once Sahak is dead?
This section contains 549 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)