Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Barabbas tell Sahak that he had seen Jesus?
(a) On the cross at Golgotha.
(b) In Jerusalem.
(c) On the Mount of Olives.
(d) In the tomb.
2. What religious philosophy does the overseer have?
(a) Worship the state that takes care of you.
(b) Worship no one and worry about nothing.
(c) One God for all men.
(d) Worship all gods so none of them will be offended.
3. Why are Barabbas and Sahak called to the Roman governor's palace?
(a) To be punished for attempting to escape.
(b) To explain the inscription on the back of their medallions.
(c) To show the governor his scarred leg.
(d) To explain Sahak's claims about the end of the world.
4. What does the blind man accuse the hare-lipped girl of?
5. What explanation does Barabbas give the governor for having "Christos Iesus" inscribed on the back of his medallion?
(a) He wants to believe, but does not.
(b) The medallion was inscribed when he got it.
(c) He belongs to Jesus.
(d) Sahak offered him food in return for the inscription.
6. What mark does Eliahu's attack leave on Barabbas?
(a) A mark of his hands.
(b) A pain in his side.
(c) The scar on his cheek.
(d) A wound on his leg.
7. What does Sahak talk to the overseer about when questioned about his prayer activities?
(a) His miracle.
(b) God, Jesus, and the Christian faith.
(c) The harsh conditions in the mine.
(d) His wounded leg.
8. What does the hare-lipped girl say before she dies?
(a) "Forgive me!"
(d) "He has come!"
9. How did Barabbas meet the hare-lipped girl?
(a) At the fat woman's house.
(b) He captured her on a raid.
(c) She cared for him when his leg was wounded.
(d) Her father was a thief.
10. Why does Sahak believe he had been the recipient of a miracle?
(a) Because he had been spared from crucifixion.
(b) Because his lame leg had been healed.
(c) Because he had been moved from the furnaces to the mine.
(d) Because his father had been blind.
11. Whom does Barabbas kill at the stoning pit?
(a) The Pharisee.
(b) The potter.
(c) The blind man.
(d) The true believer.
12. After Barabbas stops praying, what does he do when Sahak prays?
(a) Keeps on working.
(c) Hums to cover the sound of Sahak's prayers.
(d) Stands guard over Sahak.
13. Where is Barabbas sent after he is separated from Sahak?
(a) To Jerusalem.
(b) The mines.
(c) Back to the mill.
(d) The governor's household.
14. Whom does Barabbas credit for their release?
(a) The overseer.
(d) The governor.
15. What does Barabbas think about as he carries the hare-lipped girl's body?
(a) Of a time when he told her he loved her.
(b) Of his own death.
(c) Of the fat woman.
(d) Of murdering the Christians.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Barabbas and Sahak after they are released from the mines?
2. What was significant about Eliahu's attack on Barabbas?
3. Whom does Sahak claim he belongs to?
4. How does Barabbas act towards his former friends after he buries the hare-lipped girl?
5. Whose testimony does Barabbas use when describing the resurrection to Sahak?
This section contains 563 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)