|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barabbas mention to Sahak that sparks a conversation?
(a) He is a Hebrew.
(b) He also received a miracle.
(c) He knew Sahak's father.
(d) He is a Christian.
2. What information does Sahak reveal to the one-eyed slave?
(a) God will return and that all slaves will be freed.
(b) The world is about to end.
(c) He and Barabbas are going to attempt escape.
(d) Miracles are all around him.
3. Whom does Sahak credit for their release?
(c) The governor.
(d) The overseer.
4. Whose mother does Barabbas think about as he gazes towards the land of the Moabites?
(a) Eliahu's mother.
(b) The hare-lipped girl's mother.
(c) Jesus' mother.
(d) His mother.
5. What might Barabbas have been doing in Lebanon?
(a) Praying at the temple.
(b) Being cruel to the Christians.
(c) Languishing in jail.
(d) Making clay pots.
6. What does Sahak talk to the overseer about when questioned about his prayer activities?
(a) The harsh conditions in the mine.
(b) God, Jesus, and the Christian faith.
(c) His miracle.
(d) His wounded leg.
7. What does the overseer do when he sees Sahak and Barabbas kneeling in prayer?
(a) He whips them both.
(b) He asks Sahak why they are praying.
(c) He stares in surprise.
(d) He prays silently.
8. Why does Sahak believe he had been the recipient of a miracle?
(a) Because his father had been blind.
(b) Because he had been moved from the furnaces to the mine.
(c) Because his lame leg had been healed.
(d) Because he had been spared from crucifixion.
9. What observation does Barabbas make about prayer after Sahak's death?
(a) God is always waiting.
(b) He will pray to all the gods.
(c) He cannot pray without Sahak.
(d) He has no one to pray to.
10. Where does Barabbas carry the hare-lipped girl's body?
(a) To the fat woman's house.
(b) To the Red Sea.
(c) Past Jericho and into Judah.
(d) Through the Desert of Judah to the land of the Moabites.
11. Where does the blind man sleep?
(a) Behind the fat woman's house.
(b) At the Dung Gate near the hare-lipped girl.
(c) In the low vaulted room.
(d) Behind the temple.
12. When the band of thieves discover that Barabbas is missing, where do they search for him?
(a) In the cave that was his old home.
(b) In Jerusalem.
(c) Near the place where Eliahu died.
(d) Near the hare-lipped girl's grave.
13. Whom does Barabbas kill at the stoning pit?
(a) The Pharisee.
(b) The potter.
(c) The blind man.
(d) The true believer.
14. Whom does Barabbas credit for their release?
(b) The governor.
(d) The overseer.
15. Who does Barabbas stay with after he buries the hare-lipped girl?
(a) The red-bearded man.
(b) The resurrected man.
(c) A band of thieves and outlaws he led in the past.
(d) The fat woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barabbas allow the governor to do to his slave medallion?
2. What does the blind man accuse the hare-lipped girl of?
3. How is Barabbas connected to Sahak?
4. Who releases Barabbas and Sahak from the mines?
5. What does Barabbas think about as he carries the hare-lipped girl's body?
This section contains 540 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)