|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 123 through 144.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the woman at the Fat Woman's house say about the man on the cross?
(a) He must have been guilty.
(b) He was a false prophet.
(c) She had seen him perform miracles.
(d) He was the Savior.
2. Where does Barabbas tell Sahak that he had seen Jesus?
(a) In the tomb.
(b) On the cross at Golgotha.
(c) In Jerusalem.
(d) On the Mount of Olives.
3. Who is beside Barabbas as he is led to his execution?
(a) The potter.
(b) The spirit of Sahak.
(c) The red-bearded man.
(d) No one. He is behind the other prisioners.
4. What does Barabbas do the night after the stoning?
(a) He murders the blind man before leaving town.
(b) He retrieves the hare-lipped girl's body from the pit.
(c) He gets drunk and lays with the fat woman.
(d) He cries at the red-bearded man's house.
5. Why does the governor think Barabbas is a loyal slave?
(a) Because Barabbas shares his faith.
(b) Because Barabbas allows him to scratch through Jesus' name.
(c) Because Barabbas is a hard worker.
(d) Because Barabbas never complains about his treatment.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the book opens, where is Barabbas standing?
2. When is the body of the murder victim discovered?
3. What did Barabbas find in the low-vaulted room?
4. What reaction does Barabbas have to the red-bearded man's claims about the crucified man?
5. What type of work do Barabbas and Sahak perform above ground?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)