|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 123 through 144.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the character in Barabbas' dream respond to his question?
(a) You must flee.
(b) I am praying for you.
(c) Follow me.
(d) I have always loved you.
2. What does the overseer do when he sees Sahak and Barabbas kneeling in prayer?
(a) He prays silently.
(b) He whips them both.
(c) He asks Sahak why they are praying.
(d) He stares in surprise.
3. What does Barabbas search for upon waking from his dream?
(a) The governor.
(b) A knife to commit suicide.
(c) The chain that would have bound him to another person.
(d) Other Christians living in the city.
4. Who is ordered to throw the first stone during the hare-lipped girl's execution?
(a) The potter.
(b) The Pharisee.
(c) The blind man.
(d) The true believer.
5. What does Barabbas find in the Jewish catacombs?
(a) A shroud.
(c) The red-bearded man.
(d) A jar of scrolls.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Barabbas and Sahak after they are released from the mines?
2. What observation does Barabbas make about prayer after Sahak's death?
3. What happened to Barabbas's mother after she gave birth to him?
4. What do Barabbas and the red-bearded man discuss?
5. What does Barabbas think has happened to Jesus' body?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)