|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 123 through 144.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Christians react to Barabbas' presence?
(a) They cheerfully weclome him into their homes.
(b) They are uncomfortable around him.
(c) They angrily cast him out of the assembly.
(d) They appear indifferent to his presence.
2. What was significant about Eliahu's attack on Barabbas?
(a) His friends think it made him a man.
(b) Eliahu had been his best friend.
(c) Eliahu is a Christian.
(d) It is his first murder.
3. What might Barabbas have been doing in Lebanon?
(a) Making clay pots.
(b) Being cruel to the Christians.
(c) Languishing in jail.
(d) Praying at the temple.
4. Of what does Barabbas dream during the night after he had gotten lost in the city?
(a) Being chained to a praying man.
(b) The hare-lipped girl.
(c) The crucifixion.
(d) Running away from his master.
5. What information does Sahak reveal to the one-eyed slave?
(a) He and Barabbas are going to attempt escape.
(b) God will return and that all slaves will be freed.
(c) The world is about to end.
(d) Miracles are all around him.
Short Answer Questions
1. After leaving the tomb, whom does Barabbas question about Christian doctrine?
2. Whom does Barabbas continue to seek out while he stays in Jerusalem?
3. Which follower of Jesus is Barabbas invited to meet?
4. After Barabbas returns to the believers after his visit to the village on the mountain, what does he tell the believers?
5. What does Barabbas do when he sees the buildings on fire?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)