|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 123 through 144.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Barabbas believe that the man on the cross is the Messiah?
(a) Because Barabbas knows he is guilty.
(b) Because Barabbas is too cynical.
(c) Because Barabbas dislikes the Jews.
(d) Because the man didn't save himself.
2. Who might Barabbas have joined that hated the Jerusalem temple, priests and scribes?
(a) The Samaritans.
(b) The Pharisees.
(c) His old band of thieves.
(d) The Moabites.
3. Where does the blind man sleep?
(a) Behind the temple.
(b) At the Dung Gate near the hare-lipped girl.
(c) Behind the fat woman's house.
(d) In the low vaulted room.
4. When the band of thieves discover that Barabbas is missing, where do they search for him?
(a) Near the hare-lipped girl's grave.
(b) In the cave that was his old home.
(c) Near the place where Eliahu died.
(d) In Jerusalem.
5. Why does Barabbas feel uncomfortable with the group?
(a) He wishes to steal, but cannot.
(b) They stare angrily at him.
(c) He is not one of the group.
(d) He is the only man in the group.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of the evening, who is left with the Fat Woman?
2. How did the believers react to the hare-lipped girl after the red-bearded man spoke to them?
3. Where was Barabbas when the man on the cross was arrested?
4. What observation does Barabbas make about the conviction of man on the cross?
5. Who throws the first stone during the hare-lipped girl's execution?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)