|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 123 through 144.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the soldiers do once Sahak is dead?
(a) The kneel in prayer.
(b) They hurriedly leave the hill.
(c) They burn his body.
(d) They slowly return to their duties.
2. How did the believers react to the hare-lipped girl after the red-bearded man spoke to them?
(a) They applaud.
(b) They ignore her presence.
(c) They argue with her.
(d) They appear to be embarrassed for her.
3. What explanation did the the red-bearded man give for the crucifixion?
(a) The Master had to suffer and die for them.
(b) The Jewish people are fickle.
(c) The Romans are out to destroy Israel.
(d) The Pharisees are trying to destroy the Christians.
4. Why does the red-beaded man feel guilty?
(a) He betrayed his Master to the Roman soldiers.
(b) He stole money from the disciples.
(c) He betrayed his Master by denying him.
(d) He lied to Barabbas.
5. What does Barabbas allow the governor to do to his slave medallion?
(a) Scratch though Jesus' name.
(b) Melt it down.
(c) Write his own name above Jesus' name.
(d) Give him a new medallion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sad chastisement does the old Galilean man give Barabbas?
2. Why does the governor think Barabbas is a loyal slave?
3. What does Sahak talk to the overseer about when questioned about his prayer activities?
4. What happens to Barabbas and Sahak after they are released from the mines?
5. What information does Sahak reveal to the one-eyed slave?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)