|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 123 through 144.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barabbas notice about the man carrying the cross as the man prepares to go up the hill?
(a) He has a halo of light about him.
(b) He seems calm.
(c) He looks at Barabbas.
(d) The crowd is pushing him along.
2. How does Sahak die?
(a) He is drawn and quartered.
(b) He starves to death beside the mill wheel.
(c) He is tortured and then crucified.
(d) He is pushed off a cliff.
3. How is Barabbas connected to Sahak?
(a) By first century handcuffs.
(b) By a long rope.
(c) By shackles.
(d) They are not connected.
4. How does Barabbas refer to the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
(a) The girl in Jerusalem.
(b) The girl with the hare-lip.
(c) The girl of his dream.
(d) The girl.
5. Whose testimony does Barabbas use when describing the resurrection to Sahak?
(a) The potter's experience.
(b) The red-bearded man's stories.
(c) The hare-lipped girl's experience.
(d) His own experience, with a few details added.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Barabbas feel uncomfortable with the group?
2. What information does Sahak reveal to the one-eyed slave?
3. Whose mother does Barabbas think about as he gazes towards the land of the Moabites?
4. How do Barabbas and Sahak feel about their above ground work?
5. Why does Barabbas feel that he cannot be forgiven for his sins?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)