|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 123 through 144.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was significant about Eliahu's attack on Barabbas?
(a) His friends think it made him a man.
(b) Eliahu is a Christian.
(c) Eliahu had been his best friend.
(d) It is his first murder.
2. As Barabbas walks around town the day after the crucifixion, what does he notice?
(a) The hare-lipped girl.
(b) Some people are staring at him.
(c) The sun is dimmer.
(d) The market is unusually quiet.
3. How did the believers react to the hare-lipped girl after the red-bearded man spoke to them?
(a) They argue with her.
(b) They ignore her presence.
(c) They appear to be embarrassed for her.
(d) They applaud.
4. When does the red-bearded man believe that the Master will return?
(a) On the third day.
(c) The next day.
(d) At the end of time.
5. Why does Barabbas feel uncomfortable with the group?
(a) He wishes to steal, but cannot.
(b) He is not one of the group.
(c) They stare angrily at him.
(d) He is the only man in the group.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Barabbas act towards his former friends after he buries the hare-lipped girl?
2. What does Barabbas share with the believer he meets in the village on the mountain?
3. What do the other slaves in the mill wear?
4. When the book opens, where is Barabbas standing?
5. What types of processions does Barabbas observe in the city?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)