|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 123 through 144.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Barabbas stops praying, what does he do when Sahak prays?
(a) Hums to cover the sound of Sahak's prayers.
(c) Keeps on working.
(d) Stands guard over Sahak.
2. What does Barabbas pretend to want?
(b) To understand the Christian doctrine.
(c) A home and a family.
(d) A good skill.
3. What happened to Barabbas's mother after she gave birth to him?
(a) She died.
(b) She was taken captive by the Romans.
(c) She sailed to Egypt.
(d) She left him with Eliahu.
4. What does Barabbas do when he realizes he has been dreaming?
(a) He cries.
(b) He returns home.
(c) He goes back to sleep.
(d) He rages.
5. Where has Barabbas been before he becomes a slave in a Roman governor's house?
(a) In Jerusalem.
(b) On his way to Samaria.
(c) In the smelting pit.
(d) In the copper mines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reaction does Barabbas have to the red-bearded man's claims about the crucified man?
2. To what do Barabbas's friends attribute the unusual events Barabbas saw while at Golgotha?
3. How does the fat woman feel about Barabbas?
4. As he lies on his sleeping mat, what conclusion does Barabbas come to about the things he saw on Golgotha?
5. What does Barabbas do when he sees the buildings on fire?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)