|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 123 through 144.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the other slaves in the mill wear?
(a) Slave uniforms.
(c) Leather jerkins.
(d) Plain linen robes.
2. What did Barabbas find in the low-vaulted room?
(a) The fat woman.
(b) The remains of a shroud.
(c) A gathering of Christians.
(d) A box.
3. During his first night after arriving in Jerusalem, what does Barabbas think about as he lies on his sleeping mat?
(a) His father.
(b) The man on the cross and the darkness on the hill.
(c) The girl and the child.
(d) The fat woman.
4. What do the soldiers do once Sahak is dead?
(a) They burn his body.
(b) The kneel in prayer.
(c) They hurriedly leave the hill.
(d) They slowly return to their duties.
5. What does Barabbas believe has happened when he sees the buildings on fire?
(a) His life is over.
(b) The world is coming to an end.
(c) Rome has fallen to the Israelites.
(d) Jesus has returned.
Short Answer Questions
1. Barabbas overhears two men talking the day after the crucifixion; What does Barabbas think they are talking about?
2. What does the hare-lipped girl believe will happen once the third day after the crucifixion has passed?
3. What explanation did the red-bearded man give for Barabbas's interest in the crucified man?
4. What reaction does Barabbas have to the red-bearded man's claims about the crucified man?
5. How does Eliahu die?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)