|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 123 through 144.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men do after returning from their brief excursions?
(a) Eat and talk more.
(b) Greet Barabbas.
(d) Wash their hands.
2. Whom does Barabbas continue to seek out while he stays in Jerusalem?
(a) The fat woman.
(b) The hare-lipped girl.
(c) The followers of Jesus.
(d) The potter.
3. Who is the "great prophet" that Sahak refers to?
4. What does Barabbas pretend to want?
(a) A home and a family.
(b) To understand the Christian doctrine.
(c) A good skill.
5. How does the fat woman feel about Barabbas?
(a) She does not care for him and wishes he would go away.
(b) She is angry with him for walking with the hare-lipped girl.
(c) She claims to not care for him, but really loves him.
(d) She likes him when he pays for her services.
Short Answer Questions
1. What explanation does Barabbas give the governor for having "Christos Iesus" inscribed on the back of his medallion?
2. What does the hare-lipped girl believe will happen once the third day after the crucifixion has passed?
3. What does the hare-lipped girl say before she dies?
4. What does Barabbas find in the Jewish catacombs?
5. Whom does Barabbas kill at the stoning pit?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)