|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 123 through 144.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon does Barabbas use to kill the man by the stoning pit?
(a) A thin rope.
(b) A stone.
(c) A knife.
(d) A push.
2. What reaction does Barabbas have to the red-bearded man's claims about the crucified man?
(a) Barabbas walks away.
(b) Barabbas accuses the red-beaded man of lying.
(c) Barabbas laughs at the red-bearded man.
(d) Barabbas tells the red-bearded man his belief is flawed.
3. What does Barabbas mention to Sahak that sparks a conversation?
(a) He also received a miracle.
(b) He is a Hebrew.
(c) He is a Christian.
(d) He knew Sahak's father.
4. After leaving the tomb, whom does Barabbas question about Christian doctrine?
(a) The blind man.
(b) The hare-lipped girl.
(c) The potter.
(d) The red-bearded man.
5. Where does Barabbas live in his old age?
(a) With the fat woman in Jerusalem.
(b) With the band of thieves.
(c) In the basement of the governor's house.
(d) With the Christians in Rome.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Barabbas and Sahak speak of for the first few days above ground?
2. What does Sahak inscribe on the back of Barabbas' slave medallion?
3. Whom does Barabbas suspect is meeting in Marcus Lucius's vineyard on the Appian Way?
4. Why doesn't Barabbas believe that the man on the cross is the Messiah?
5. What does Barabbas do while the Christians sing hymns and pray in the prison?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)