|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 123 through 144.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the governor think Barabbas is a loyal slave?
(a) Because Barabbas shares his faith.
(b) Because Barabbas never complains about his treatment.
(c) Because Barabbas is a hard worker.
(d) Because Barabbas allows him to scratch through Jesus' name.
2. Why does the red-beaded man feel guilty?
(a) He stole money from the disciples.
(b) He betrayed his Master to the Roman soldiers.
(c) He lied to Barabbas.
(d) He betrayed his Master by denying him.
3. Why is Barabbas envious of the Christians?
(a) They are not afraid of death.
(b) They have a purpose.
(c) They are at peace in death.
(d) They are free.
4. What event takes place in the low-vaulted room?
(a) An execution.
(b) A trial.
(c) A large, boisterous party.
(d) A prayer meeting.
5. What opinion does Barabbas give the red-bearded man about his feeling of guilt?
(a) His sin is too horrible to forgive.
(b) He should give the temple as much money as he can.
(c) His action could be forgiven.
(d) He should offer a sacrifice to God.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barabbas note about the thief who was executed next to the man on the cross?
2. Why does the overseer first whip Sahak?
3. Who might Barabbas have joined that hated the Jerusalem temple, priests and scribes?
4. Whom does Sahak credit for their release?
5. How does Barabbas react to the comments that the passing group of men make towards him and the red-beaded man?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)