|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 123 through 144.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barabbas do before everyone leaves the low-vaulted room?
(a) He speaks to the hare-lipped girl.
(b) He slips out unnoticed.
(c) He speaks to the group.
(d) He eats bread and drinks wine.
2. Whom does Sahak credit for their release?
(b) The overseer.
(c) The governor.
3. What religious philosophy does the overseer have?
(a) Worship the state that takes care of you.
(b) One God for all men.
(c) Worship all gods so none of them will be offended.
(d) Worship no one and worry about nothing.
4. Where has Barabbas been before he becomes a slave in a Roman governor's house?
(a) In the smelting pit.
(b) In the copper mines.
(c) On his way to Samaria.
(d) In Jerusalem.
5. What did Barabbas find in the low-vaulted room?
(a) The fat woman.
(b) A box.
(c) The remains of a shroud.
(d) A gathering of Christians.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barabbas do when he realizes he has been dreaming?
2. Who enrages Barabbas so much that he ferociously desecrates dead bodies?
3. What does Barabbas notice about the tomb when the sun rises?
4. Who does Barabbas stay with after he buries the hare-lipped girl?
5. What comment does the fat woman make that offends the girl Barabbas meets in Jerusalem?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)