|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 123 through 144.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barabbas think about as he carries the hare-lipped girl's body?
(a) Of a time when he told her he loved her.
(b) Of murdering the Christians.
(c) Of his own death.
(d) Of the fat woman.
2. How does Barabbas act towards his former friends after he buries the hare-lipped girl?
3. How does Barabbas refer to the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
(a) The girl with the hare-lip.
(b) The girl.
(c) The girl in Jerusalem.
(d) The girl of his dream.
4. Of what does Barabbas dream during the night after he had gotten lost in the city?
(a) The crucifixion.
(b) Running away from his master.
(c) Being chained to a praying man.
(d) The hare-lipped girl.
5. Why does the red-beaded man feel guilty?
(a) He betrayed his Master by denying him.
(b) He betrayed his Master to the Roman soldiers.
(c) He lied to Barabbas.
(d) He stole money from the disciples.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the hare-lipped girl believe will happen once the third day after the crucifixion has passed?
2. What does Barabbas share with the believer he meets in the village on the mountain?
3. What does Barabbas say just before he dies?
4. Whom does Sahak claim he belongs to?
5. How does the believer describe the "realm of the dead"?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)