|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 123 through 144.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Barabbas hidden just before sunrise on the third day after the crucifixion?
(a) Near the temple.
(b) Behind the low-vaulted room.
(c) Near the tomb.
(d) In a nearby cave.
2. What mark does Eliahu's attack leave on Barabbas?
(a) A mark of his hands.
(b) A wound on his leg.
(c) A pain in his side.
(d) The scar on his cheek.
3. Whom does Sahak claim he belongs to?
(d) No one.
4. Whom does Barabbas talk to while in the prison?
(a) The jailer.
(b) The old man with the Galilean accent.
(c) No one.
(d) The potter.
5. How does the fat woman feel about Barabbas?
(a) She claims to not care for him, but really loves him.
(b) She is angry with him for walking with the hare-lipped girl.
(c) She likes him when he pays for her services.
(d) She does not care for him and wishes he would go away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barabbas do after he leaves the tomb?
2. How does being above ground affect Barabbas and Sahak's relationship?
3. After leaving the tomb, whom does Barabbas question about Christian doctrine?
4. How does Barabbas act towards his former friends after he buries the hare-lipped girl?
5. Why does Sahak believe he had been the recipient of a miracle?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)