|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 123 through 144.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Barabbas feel that he cannot be forgiven for his sins?
(a) Because he was born a thief and a murderer.
(b) Because he doesn't believe in God.
(c) Because he doesn't believe in sin.
(d) Because he hasn't paid for them.
2. What types of processions does Barabbas observe in the city?
(a) Military processions honoring the governor.
(b) Religious processions persecuting the Christians.
(c) Political processions honoring the emperor.
(d) Religious processions honoring various gods.
3. What does Barabbas pretend to want?
(b) A home and a family.
(c) To understand the Christian doctrine.
(d) A good skill.
4. How well does Barabbas sleep during his first night after arriving in Jerusalem?
(a) He is unable to sleep.
(b) He tosses and turns before eventually falling asleep.
(c) He immediately falls into a drunken slumber.
(d) He sleeps for an hour, then suddenly awakes.
5. Why are Barabbas and Sahak called to the Roman governor's palace?
(a) To be punished for attempting to escape.
(b) To show the governor his scarred leg.
(c) To explain the inscription on the back of their medallions.
(d) To explain Sahak's claims about the end of the world.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Barabbas suspect is meeting in Marcus Lucius's vineyard on the Appian Way?
2. How is Barabbas connected to Sahak?
3. What do the men do after returning from their brief excursions?
4. What does the hare-lipped girl say before she dies?
5. Who is beside Barabbas as he is led to his execution?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)