|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 123 through 144.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sad chastisement does the old Galilean man give Barabbas?
(a) "You shall die as your Lord died."
(b) "Without knowing it, you served your rightful lord."
(c) "You are destined to die alone."
(d) "Unaware of yourself, you have created your own prision."
2. Barabbas overhears two men talking the day after the crucifixion; What does Barabbas think they are talking about?
(a) The crucified man.
(b) The hare-lipped girl.
(c) The quiet marketplace.
(d) The dim sunlight.
3. What do the men do after returning from their brief excursions?
(a) Eat and talk more.
(b) Greet Barabbas.
(d) Wash their hands.
4. What does Barabbas pretend to want?
(a) A good skill.
(b) To understand the Christian doctrine.
(d) A home and a family.
5. Where does the hare-lipped girl live?
(a) At the Dung Gate.
(b) Near the temple.
(c) With the fat woman.
(d) In the low-vaulted room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barabbas allow the governor to do to his slave medallion?
2. What did the hare-lipped girl see at the tomb?
3. What do the other slaves in the mill wear?
4. How does the girl that Barabbas meets in Jerusalem appear?
5. How do the other characters view Barabbas's master?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)