|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 123 through 144.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event causes the soldiers near the cross to jump to their feet and grab their weapons?
(a) They see Barabbas.
(b) The hill goes dark.
(c) Thunder roars and lightening begins to flash.
(d) The crowd presses too close.
2. What was inscribed on the back of Sahak's slave medallion?
(a) The name of the mine owner.
(b) Symbols that represent Jesus' name.
(c) A cross.
(d) The mark of the Roman state.
3. What does Sahak inscribe on the back of Barabbas' slave medallion?
(a) A dove.
(b) Barabbas's name, written in Hebrew.
(c) A cross.
(d) Symbols that represent Jesus' name.
4. When the book opens, where is Barabbas standing?
(a) At the bottom of the hill.
(b) In front of the governor.
(c) In the marketplace.
(d) Near the cross.
5. Who is ordered to throw the first stone during the hare-lipped girl's execution?
(a) The Pharisee.
(b) The true believer.
(c) The blind man.
(d) The potter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What religious philosophy does the overseer have?
2. How does the girl that Barabbas meets in Jerusalem appear?
3. Whose testimony does Barabbas use when describing the resurrection to Sahak?
4. What does Barabbas note about the thief who was executed next to the man on the cross?
5. What did the hare-lipped girl see at the tomb?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)