|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 123 through 144.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Barabbas's mother after she gave birth to him?
(a) She was taken captive by the Romans.
(b) She left him with Eliahu.
(c) She sailed to Egypt.
(d) She died.
2. What covers the grave of the hare-lipped girl?
(a) A mound of rocks.
(b) An old tree stump.
(c) A pile of earth.
(d) A slab of rock.
3. What does Sahak inscribe on the back of Barabbas' slave medallion?
(a) Barabbas's name, written in Hebrew.
(b) A dove.
(c) A cross.
(d) Symbols that represent Jesus' name.
4. What explanation does Barabbas give the governor for having "Christos Iesus" inscribed on the back of his medallion?
(a) The medallion was inscribed when he got it.
(b) He belongs to Jesus.
(c) He wants to believe, but does not.
(d) Sahak offered him food in return for the inscription.
5. What does Barabbas do after he leaves the tomb?
(a) Wanders through the desert.
(b) Returns to the city with the hare-lipped girl.
(c) Goes to the temple alone.
(d) Rejoins his band of thieves.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Barabbas and Sahak feel about their above ground work?
2. What did the hare-lipped girl not ask Jesus to do for her?
3. Which spirit do the thieve believe might have possessed Barabbas and killed him?
4. What observation does Barabbas make about prayer after Sahak's death?
5. How do the Christians react to Barabbas' presence?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)