|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 123 through 144.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Eliahu die?
(a) The fat woman poisions him.
(b) The Roman crucify him.
(c) Barbabbas hurls him off a cliff.
(d) The Christians stone him.
2. Who is the "great prophet" that Sahak refers to?
3. What does Barabbas notice about the man carrying the cross as the man prepares to go up the hill?
(a) The crowd is pushing him along.
(b) He seems calm.
(c) He has a halo of light about him.
(d) He looks at Barabbas.
4. How does the fat woman feel about Barabbas?
(a) She is angry with him for walking with the hare-lipped girl.
(b) She likes him when he pays for her services.
(c) She claims to not care for him, but really loves him.
(d) She does not care for him and wishes he would go away.
5. How did the believers react to the hare-lipped girl after the red-bearded man spoke to them?
(a) They applaud.
(b) They ignore her presence.
(c) They appear to be embarrassed for her.
(d) They argue with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Barabbas live in his old age?
2. As he lies on his sleeping mat, what conclusion does Barabbas come to about the things he saw on Golgotha?
3. What does the overseer do when he sees Sahak and Barabbas kneeling in prayer?
4. What business keeps Barabbas in Jerusalem?
5. How did Barabbas meet the hare-lipped girl?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)