|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 123 through 144.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does being above ground affect Barabbas and Sahak's relationship?
(a) They talk often about their experiences.
(b) They argue frequently.
(c) They grow closer as friends.
(d) They remain near each other, but are not as emotionally close.
2. What might Barabbas have been doing in Lebanon?
(a) Languishing in jail.
(b) Praying at the temple.
(c) Being cruel to the Christians.
(d) Making clay pots.
3. What reaction does Barabbas have to the red-bearded man's claims about the crucified man?
(a) Barabbas walks away.
(b) Barabbas accuses the red-beaded man of lying.
(c) Barabbas tells the red-bearded man his belief is flawed.
(d) Barabbas laughs at the red-bearded man.
4. Why doesn't Barabbas believe that the man on the cross is the Messiah?
(a) Because Barabbas knows he is guilty.
(b) Because the man didn't save himself.
(c) Because Barabbas is too cynical.
(d) Because Barabbas dislikes the Jews.
5. Whom does Barabbas continue to seek out while he stays in Jerusalem?
(a) The followers of Jesus.
(b) The potter.
(c) The fat woman.
(d) The hare-lipped girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is ordered to throw the first stone during the hare-lipped girl's execution?
2. What sad chastisement does the old Galilean man give Barabbas?
3. When Barabbas is eavesdropping on the two men in Jerusalem, what causes him to lean closer to the men?
4. What happens to Sahak when he refuses to renounce his faith before the governor?
5. What religious philosophy does the overseer have?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)