|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 123 through 144.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the believer find odd about Barabbas's question?
(a) No one else has ever commented on his appearance.
(b) He is surprised at Barabbas's unbelief.
(c) No one else has argued with him about heaven.
(d) No one else has ever asked him about the "realm of the dead."
2. Why does Barabbas choose to attend the crucifixion?
(a) He feels a strange power prompting him to attend the crucifixion.
(b) He wants to see the man who took his place.
(c) His friends encourage him to go.
(d) He is swept along with the crowd.
3. How well does Barabbas sleep during his first night after arriving in Jerusalem?
(a) He immediately falls into a drunken slumber.
(b) He is unable to sleep.
(c) He sleeps for an hour, then suddenly awakes.
(d) He tosses and turns before eventually falling asleep.
4. Whose mother does Barabbas think about as he gazes towards the land of the Moabites?
(a) The hare-lipped girl's mother.
(b) Eliahu's mother.
(c) Jesus' mother.
(d) His mother.
5. What does Sahak talk to the overseer about when questioned about his prayer activities?
(a) His miracle.
(b) The harsh conditions in the mine.
(c) His wounded leg.
(d) God, Jesus, and the Christian faith.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sahak believe he had been the recipient of a miracle?
2. What was significant about Eliahu's attack on Barabbas?
3. What does Sahak inscribe on the back of Barabbas' slave medallion?
4. What does the blind man find offensive about the hare-lipped girl?
5. As he lies on his sleeping mat, what conclusion does Barabbas come to about the things he saw on Golgotha?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)