|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the blind man accuse the hare-lipped girl of?
2. How do Barabbas and Sahak feel about their above ground work?
(a) They are happy to be in the fresh air.
(b) They are indifferent; it is still slavery.
(c) They dislike the harsh sunlight.
(d) They long for their freedom.
3. What do the believers begin to call Barabbas after he returns from his visit to the village on the mountain?
(a) Barabbas the acquitted.
(b) Barabbas the blessed.
(c) Barabbas the thief.
(d) Barabbas the doubter.
4. What does Barabbas allow the governor to do to his slave medallion?
(a) Melt it down.
(b) Give him a new medallion.
(c) Scratch though Jesus' name.
(d) Write his own name above Jesus' name.
5. What happens to Sahak when he refuses to renounce his faith before the governor?
(a) He is led away to be executed.
(b) He is whipped and chained to the mill wheel.
(c) He is beaten and sold to the mine owner.
(d) He is sent to the dungeon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Barabbas and the red-bearded man discuss?
2. How did Barabbas meet the hare-lipped girl?
3. Whom does Barabbas continue to seek out while he stays in Jerusalem?
4. After Barabbas stops praying, what does he do when Sahak prays?
5. What does the band of thieves do when they realize that Barabbas is nowhere to be found?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)