|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religious philosophy does the overseer have?
(a) Worship all gods so none of them will be offended.
(b) Worship no one and worry about nothing.
(c) One God for all men.
(d) Worship the state that takes care of you.
2. What does the believer that Barabbas meets in the village on the mountain look like?
(a) Unusually cheerful and attractive.
(b) Parched skin and lack-luster eyes.
(c) Robust and healthy.
(d) Like any normal man.
3. Why does the one-eyed slave only have one eye?
(a) One of his eyes was gouged out as punishment for theft.
(b) One of his eyes was gouged out in a mill accident.
(c) He was born half-blind.
(d) He was blinded by Eliahu.
4. While in the Fat Woman's house in Jerusalem, where do the men occasionally go?
(a) Behind the curtain with the women.
(b) Out to get more wine.
(c) Upstairs to have a smoke.
(d) Outside to use the restroom.
5. How does Barabbas expect the Christians to react to his presence?
(a) Upset with his past.
(b) Angry with his betrayal.
(c) Surprised at his daring.
(d) Pleased to have a potential convert.
Short Answer Questions
1. What explanation does Barabbas give the governor for having "Christos Iesus" inscribed on the back of his medallion?
2. Whom does Barabbas see near his hiding place?
3. What comment does the fat woman make that offends the girl Barabbas meets in Jerusalem?
4. Who throws the first stone during the hare-lipped girl's execution?
5. What does the hare-lipped girl say before she dies?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)