|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sahak talk to the overseer about when questioned about his prayer activities?
(a) God, Jesus, and the Christian faith.
(b) His miracle.
(c) The harsh conditions in the mine.
(d) His wounded leg.
2. How does Barabbas react to the physical appearance of the believer he meets in the village on the mountain?
(a) He is curious, yet cautious.
(b) He is repulsed.
(c) He is surprised.
(d) He is angry.
3. Why does Barabbas feel that he cannot be forgiven for his sins?
(a) Because he doesn't believe in God.
(b) Because he doesn't believe in sin.
(c) Because he hasn't paid for them.
(d) Because he was born a thief and a murderer.
4. How does Eliahu die?
(a) The Roman crucify him.
(b) Barbabbas hurls him off a cliff.
(c) The fat woman poisions him.
(d) The Christians stone him.
5. What happens to Barabbas and Sahak after they are released from the mines?
(a) They walk to Jerusalem.
(b) They work together in the fields.
(c) They part ways, but meet again at a Christian meeting.
(d) They remain together for the rest of their lives.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Barabbas's mother after she gave birth to him?
2. What does the blind man accuse the hare-lipped girl of?
3. How does Barabbas refer to the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
4. How does the girl that Barabbas meets in Jerusalem appear?
5. As Barabbas walks around town the day after the crucifixion, what does he notice?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)