|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the overseer do when he sees Sahak and Barabbas kneeling in prayer?
(a) He prays silently.
(b) He asks Sahak why they are praying.
(c) He stares in surprise.
(d) He whips them both.
2. What does Barabbas think about as he carries the hare-lipped girl's body?
(a) Of a time when he told her he loved her.
(b) Of murdering the Christians.
(c) Of his own death.
(d) Of the fat woman.
3. What might Barabbas have been doing in Gerizim?
(a) Praying at the temple.
(b) Languishing in jail.
(c) Making clay pots.
(d) Sacrificing a lamb on the Passover.
4. How well does Barabbas sleep during his first night after arriving in Jerusalem?
(a) He tosses and turns before eventually falling asleep.
(b) He sleeps for an hour, then suddenly awakes.
(c) He immediately falls into a drunken slumber.
(d) He is unable to sleep.
5. Which follower of Jesus is Barabbas invited to meet?
(a) Mary, the mother of Jesus.
(b) Mary Magdalene, a follower of Jesus.
(c) The apostle Paul.
(d) A man whom Jesus raised from the dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Barabbas and Sahak speak of for the first few days above ground?
2. What event does Barabbas accuse the red-bearded man of falsifying?
3. What does Sahak show the one-eyed slave?
4. What does Barabbas notice about the woman he believes is the mother of the man on the cross?
5. What secret about Eliahu does no one know?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)