|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barabbas do after he leaves the tomb?
(a) Wanders through the desert.
(b) Returns to the city with the hare-lipped girl.
(c) Rejoins his band of thieves.
(d) Goes to the temple alone.
2. How well does Barabbas sleep during his first night after arriving in Jerusalem?
(a) He sleeps for an hour, then suddenly awakes.
(b) He is unable to sleep.
(c) He immediately falls into a drunken slumber.
(d) He tosses and turns before eventually falling asleep.
3. While in the Fat Woman's house in Jerusalem, where do the men occasionally go?
(a) Behind the curtain with the women.
(b) Outside to use the restroom.
(c) Upstairs to have a smoke.
(d) Out to get more wine.
4. Who releases Barabbas and Sahak from the mines?
(a) The Emperor.
(b) Their owner.
(c) The overseer.
(d) The red-bearded man.
5. What explanation did the red-bearded man give for Barabbas's interest in the crucified man?
(a) Barabbas is reacting out of guilt.
(b) Barabbas needs a spiritual leader.
(c) The crucified man had called Barabbas to follow him.
(d) Barabbas is seeking a father figure.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barabbas notice about the woman he believes is the mother of the man on the cross?
2. Where is Barabbas hidden just before sunrise on the third day after the crucifixion?
3. What comment does the fat woman make that offends the girl Barabbas meets in Jerusalem?
4. Where does Barabbas carry the hare-lipped girl's body?
5. What does Sahak inscribe on the back of Barabbas' slave medallion?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)