|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What covers the grave of the hare-lipped girl?
(a) A slab of rock.
(b) A mound of rocks.
(c) A pile of earth.
(d) An old tree stump.
2. Which spirit do the thieve believe might have possessed Barabbas and killed him?
(a) The Roman guard's spirit.
(b) The hare-lipped girl's spirit.
(c) Jesus' spirit.
(d) Eliahu's spirit.
3. What does Barabbas think about as he carries the hare-lipped girl's body?
(a) Of a time when he told her he loved her.
(b) Of murdering the Christians.
(c) Of his own death.
(d) Of the fat woman.
4. Towards the end of his conversation with Barabbas, what does the passing group of men tell the red-beaded man?
(a) Barabbas was the one that was supposed to die on Golgotha.
(b) The Master had risen from the dead.
(c) The Pharisees were coming.
(d) The Roman soldiers were on their way.
5. Where does the hare-lipped girl live?
(a) At the Dung Gate.
(b) In the low-vaulted room.
(c) With the fat woman.
(d) Near the temple.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barabbas do the night after the stoning?
2. What does the one-eyed slave wear?
3. How does being above ground affect Barabbas and Sahak's relationship?
4. Who does Barabbas stay with after he buries the hare-lipped girl?
5. When does the red-bearded man believe that the Master will return?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)