|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why would Barabbas normally avoid Golgotha?
(a) It is far out of his way.
(b) His father was crucified on Golgotha.
(c) He knows he will hang there one day.
(d) He feels it is an unclean place of death.
2. After Barabbas returns to the believers after his visit to the village on the mountain, what does he tell the believers?
(a) Jesus had no right to raise the believer from the dead.
(b) The man on the mountain is insane.
(c) The man on the mountain is posessed.
(d) Jesus did the right thing, but that doesn't make him the Son of God.
3. What does Sahak show the one-eyed slave?
(a) An escape route.
(b) The inscription on the back of his medallion.
(c) The scar on his leg.
(d) His copy of the Scriptures.
4. Who might Barabbas have joined that hated the Jerusalem temple, priests and scribes?
(a) The Pharisees.
(b) The Samaritans.
(c) His old band of thieves.
(d) The Moabites.
5. What does Barabbas mention to Sahak that sparks a conversation?
(a) He is a Christian.
(b) He also received a miracle.
(c) He is a Hebrew.
(d) He knew Sahak's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Barabbas believe that the man on the cross is the Messiah?
2. As he lies on his sleeping mat, what conclusion does Barabbas come to about the things he saw on Golgotha?
3. How does Barabbas expect the Christians to react to his presence?
4. After Barabbas stops praying, what does he do when Sahak prays?
5. How did Barabbas meet the hare-lipped girl?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)