|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Barabbas and Sahak speak of for the first few days above ground?
(a) The hard work of plowing.
(b) Their miraculous escape from the mine.
(c) The smell of the air.
(d) The harsh overseer.
2. Whose mother does Barabbas think about as he gazes towards the land of the Moabites?
(a) The hare-lipped girl's mother.
(b) His mother.
(c) Jesus' mother.
(d) Eliahu's mother.
3. Why does Barabbas feel he has a stronger bond with Jesus than the Christians?
(a) Because Barabbas sees Jesus for who he really is.
(b) Because Jesus literally died in his place on the cross.
(c) Because they share the same birthday.
(d) Because Jesus was a loner, like himself.
4. Whom does the red-bearded man and his group believe that the crucified man is?
(a) A misunderstood carpenter.
(b) The Son of Man and the Son of God.
(c) A great healer.
(d) The Great Prophet.
5. Who might Barabbas have joined that hated the Jerusalem temple, priests and scribes?
(a) The Pharisees.
(b) The Moabites.
(c) The Samaritans.
(d) His old band of thieves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What observation does Barabbas make about prayer after Sahak's death?
2. What might Barabbas have been doing in Gerizim?
3. Which follower of Jesus is Barabbas invited to meet?
4. What does Barabbas do before everyone leaves the low-vaulted room?
5. Where was Barabbas when the man on the cross was arrested?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)