|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What explanation did the the red-bearded man give for the crucifixion?
(a) The Jewish people are fickle.
(b) The Master had to suffer and die for them.
(c) The Romans are out to destroy Israel.
(d) The Pharisees are trying to destroy the Christians.
2. Who does Barabbas stay with after he buries the hare-lipped girl?
(a) The red-bearded man.
(b) The fat woman.
(c) The resurrected man.
(d) A band of thieves and outlaws he led in the past.
3. What do Barabbas and Sahak speak of for the first few days above ground?
(a) The hard work of plowing.
(b) The smell of the air.
(c) Their miraculous escape from the mine.
(d) The harsh overseer.
4. How do Barabbas and Sahak feel about their above ground work?
(a) They long for their freedom.
(b) They dislike the harsh sunlight.
(c) They are indifferent; it is still slavery.
(d) They are happy to be in the fresh air.
5. What do the believers begin to call Barabbas after he returns from his visit to the village on the mountain?
(a) Barabbas the acquitted.
(b) Barabbas the blessed.
(c) Barabbas the doubter.
(d) Barabbas the thief.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barabbas mention to Sahak that sparks a conversation?
2. How did the believers react to the hare-lipped girl after the red-bearded man spoke to them?
3. Why does Barabbas feel that he cannot be forgiven for his sins?
4. Why does Barabbas feel he has a stronger bond with Jesus than the Christians?
5. What answer does Barabbas receive about Christian doctrine?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)