|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mark does Eliahu's attack leave on Barabbas?
(a) The scar on his cheek.
(b) A wound on his leg.
(c) A pain in his side.
(d) A mark of his hands.
2. What covers the grave of the hare-lipped girl?
(a) A slab of rock.
(b) A pile of earth.
(c) An old tree stump.
(d) A mound of rocks.
3. How does Barabbas act towards his former friends after he buries the hare-lipped girl?
4. Which spirit do the thieve believe might have possessed Barabbas and killed him?
(a) The Roman guard's spirit.
(b) The hare-lipped girl's spirit.
(c) Jesus' spirit.
(d) Eliahu's spirit.
5. How did the believers react to the hare-lipped girl after the red-bearded man spoke to them?
(a) They applaud.
(b) They appear to be embarrassed for her.
(c) They ignore her presence.
(d) They argue with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sahak talk to the overseer about when questioned about his prayer activities?
2. What does Barabbas do once Sahak is dead?
3. As Barabbas walks around town the day after the crucifixion, what does he notice?
4. What do the men do after returning from their brief excursions?
5. What does Barabbas note about the thief who was executed next to the man on the cross?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)