|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are Barabbas and Sahak called to the Roman governor's palace?
(a) To show the governor his scarred leg.
(b) To be punished for attempting to escape.
(c) To explain the inscription on the back of their medallions.
(d) To explain Sahak's claims about the end of the world.
2. What does Sahak show the one-eyed slave?
(a) His copy of the Scriptures.
(b) The inscription on the back of his medallion.
(c) An escape route.
(d) The scar on his leg.
3. What does Barabbas do the night after the stoning?
(a) He retrieves the hare-lipped girl's body from the pit.
(b) He gets drunk and lays with the fat woman.
(c) He murders the blind man before leaving town.
(d) He cries at the red-bearded man's house.
4. What does Sahak inscribe on the back of Barabbas' slave medallion?
(a) A dove.
(b) Barabbas's name, written in Hebrew.
(c) Symbols that represent Jesus' name.
(d) A cross.
5. What answer does Barabbas receive about Christian doctrine?
(a) Pray without ceasing.
(b) Serve well.
(c) Love each other.
(d) Do good.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the soldiers do once Sahak is dead?
2. What opinion does Barabbas give the red-bearded man about his feeling of guilt?
3. How do Barabbas and Sahak feel about their above ground work?
4. How does the fat woman feel about Barabbas?
5. Why does Barabbas feel uncomfortable with the group?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)