|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of work do Barabbas and Sahak perform above ground?
(a) They carry grain into the storehouse.
(b) They work in the potter's shop.
(c) They pull sleds of logs.
(d) They are harnessed together to pull a plow.
2. What do the men do after returning from their brief excursions?
(a) Wash their hands.
(c) Eat and talk more.
(d) Greet Barabbas.
3. When does the red-bearded man believe that the Master will return?
(a) The next day.
(b) At the end of time.
(d) On the third day.
4. What does Barabbas ask the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
(a) If she saw the darkness.
(b) Where the child is.
(c) Where she has been.
(d) If she has received news from Gilgal.
5. While in the Fat Woman's house in Jerusalem, where do the men occasionally go?
(a) Behind the curtain with the women.
(b) Out to get more wine.
(c) Upstairs to have a smoke.
(d) Outside to use the restroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the band of thieves do when they realize that Barabbas is nowhere to be found?
2. What does Barabbas notice about the man carrying the cross as the man prepares to go up the hill?
3. Why would Barabbas normally avoid Golgotha?
4. To what does the fat woman attribute Barabbas's odd behavior after he returns from the village on the mountain?
5. What did Jesus tell the hare-lipped girl she would do?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)