|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barabbas look like?
(a) Around 20 years old with a black beard, black hair, and a scar on his cheek.
(b) Around 50 years old with a brown beard, black hair, and a scar on his cheek.
(c) Around 40 years old with a reddish beard, black hair, and a scar on his neck.
(d) Around 30 years old with a reddish beard, black hair, and a scar on his cheek.
2. Who greets Barabbas and the girl as they walk down the streets of Jerusalem?
(a) The child.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) His friends.
3. Who might Barabbas have joined that hated the Jerusalem temple, priests and scribes?
(a) The Moabites.
(b) His old band of thieves.
(c) The Pharisees.
(d) The Samaritans.
4. What does Barabbas think about as he carries the hare-lipped girl's body?
(a) Of murdering the Christians.
(b) Of a time when he told her he loved her.
(c) Of the fat woman.
(d) Of his own death.
5. What business keeps Barabbas in Jerusalem?
(a) He works at the temple.
(b) He joins the potter.
(c) He steals from the Christians.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the "great prophet" that Sahak refers to?
2. Whom does Sahak claim he belongs to?
3. Why does Barabbas feel that he cannot be forgiven for his sins?
4. What event does Barabbas deny seeing that the red-bearded man describes seeing on Golgotha.
5. How do the Christians react to Barabbas' presence?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)