|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who throws the first stone during the hare-lipped girl's execution?
(a) The potter.
(b) The blind man.
(c) The true believer.
(d) The Pharisee.
2. What is in the hare-lipped girl's tomb?
(a) A shroud.
(b) The bones of her father and mother.
(d) The body of her stillborn child.
3. How does the girl that Barabbas meets in Jerusalem appear?
(a) She is well dressed and well fed.
(b) She is dressed in rags and is obviously hungry.
(c) She is dressed like a whore.
(d) She seems tired and worn out.
4. How does Barabbas react to the physical appearance of the believer he meets in the village on the mountain?
(a) He is curious, yet cautious.
(b) He is surprised.
(c) He is angry.
(d) He is repulsed.
5. Which follower of Jesus is Barabbas invited to meet?
(a) The apostle Paul.
(b) Mary Magdalene, a follower of Jesus.
(c) Mary, the mother of Jesus.
(d) A man whom Jesus raised from the dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the hare-lipped girl believe will happen on the third day after the crucifixion?
2. Why would Barabbas normally avoid Golgotha?
3. What does Barabbas allow the governor to do to his slave medallion?
4. What weapon does Barabbas use to kill the man by the stoning pit?
5. What does Barabbas notice about the tomb when the sun rises?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)