|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barabbas do the night after the stoning?
(a) He cries at the red-bearded man's house.
(b) He gets drunk and lays with the fat woman.
(c) He murders the blind man before leaving town.
(d) He retrieves the hare-lipped girl's body from the pit.
2. How does being above ground affect Barabbas and Sahak's relationship?
(a) They grow closer as friends.
(b) They remain near each other, but are not as emotionally close.
(c) They argue frequently.
(d) They talk often about their experiences.
3. What do the other slaves in the mill wear?
(a) Slave uniforms.
(b) Plain linen robes.
(d) Leather jerkins.
4. How does Sahak die?
(a) He starves to death beside the mill wheel.
(b) He is tortured and then crucified.
(c) He is pushed off a cliff.
(d) He is drawn and quartered.
5. What observation does Barabbas make about prayer after Sahak's death?
(a) God is always waiting.
(b) He will pray to all the gods.
(c) He cannot pray without Sahak.
(d) He has no one to pray to.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Barabbas when he becomes a slave in a Roman governor's house?
2. Where does Barabbas tell Sahak that he had seen Jesus?
3. Who does Barabbas stay with after he buries the hare-lipped girl?
4. How do Barabbas and Sahak feel about their above ground work?
5. What does the one-eyed slave wear?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)