|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the believer find odd about Barabbas's question?
(a) No one else has ever asked him about the "realm of the dead."
(b) He is surprised at Barabbas's unbelief.
(c) No one else has ever commented on his appearance.
(d) No one else has argued with him about heaven.
2. Why does Barabbas feel that he cannot be forgiven for his sins?
(a) Because he doesn't believe in God.
(b) Because he was born a thief and a murderer.
(c) Because he hasn't paid for them.
(d) Because he doesn't believe in sin.
3. What was inscribed on the front of Sahak's slave medallion?
(a) Symbols that represent Jesus' name.
(b) The name of the mine owner.
(c) The mark of the Roman state.
(d) His own name, written in Hebrew.
4. Whom does Barabbas see near his hiding place?
(a) The red-bearded man.
(b) Two Roman soldiers.
(c) The hare-lipped girl.
5. After Barabbas stops praying, what does he do when Sahak prays?
(a) Stands guard over Sahak.
(b) Hums to cover the sound of Sahak's prayers.
(c) Keeps on working.
Short Answer Questions
1. What business keeps Barabbas in Jerusalem?
2. Whom does Sahak credit for their release?
3. What was inscribed on the back of Sahak's slave medallion?
4. How does the girl that Barabbas meets in Jerusalem appear?
5. When is the body of the murder victim discovered?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)