|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the "great prophet" that Sahak refers to?
2. How does the girl that Barabbas meets in Jerusalem appear?
(a) She is dressed like a whore.
(b) She is well dressed and well fed.
(c) She seems tired and worn out.
(d) She is dressed in rags and is obviously hungry.
3. What does the red-bearded man do when he discovers that Barabbas has been eavesdropping?
(a) He ignores Barabbas and continues to talk to his friend.
(b) He stays.
(c) He glares at Barabbas.
(d) He yells at Barabbas.
4. What observation does Barabbas make about the conviction of man on the cross?
(a) The Jews were screaming for his blood, so he must have been guilty.
(b) The Romans are unfair.
(c) It's obvious that he is innocent of any crime.
(d) It's a shame that an innocent man had to die.
5. After leaving the tomb, whom does Barabbas question about Christian doctrine?
(a) The hare-lipped girl.
(b) The potter.
(c) The red-bearded man.
(d) The blind man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Barabbas and Sahak work after the spring plowing is complete?
2. Why does the red-beaded man feel guilty?
3. Where does Barabbas carry the hare-lipped girl's body?
4. What does the hare-lipped girl believe will happen on the third day after the crucifixion?
5. Why doesn't Barabbas believe that the man on the cross is the Messiah?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)