|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does the passing group of men call Barabbas?
2. What do Barabbas and Sahak speak of for the first few days above ground?
(a) The hard work of plowing.
(b) The harsh overseer.
(c) Their miraculous escape from the mine.
(d) The smell of the air.
3. What does the woman at the Fat Woman's house say about the man on the cross?
(a) He was a false prophet.
(b) He was the Savior.
(c) She had seen him perform miracles.
(d) He must have been guilty.
4. Whom does Barabbas kill at the stoning pit?
(a) The blind man.
(b) The potter.
(c) The Pharisee.
(d) The true believer.
5. What does Barabbas pretend to want?
(a) A home and a family.
(b) To understand the Christian doctrine.
(d) A good skill.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the book opens, where is Barabbas standing?
2. What does Barabbas note about the thief who was executed next to the man on the cross?
3. What event does Barabbas deny seeing that the red-bearded man describes seeing on Golgotha.
4. What does Barabbas do the night after the stoning?
5. What observation does Barabbas make about the conviction of man on the cross?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)