|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barabbas do before everyone leaves the low-vaulted room?
(a) He slips out unnoticed.
(b) He eats bread and drinks wine.
(c) He speaks to the group.
(d) He speaks to the hare-lipped girl.
2. Why are Barabbas and Sahak called to the Roman governor's palace?
(a) To explain Sahak's claims about the end of the world.
(b) To explain the inscription on the back of their medallions.
(c) To be punished for attempting to escape.
(d) To show the governor his scarred leg.
3. What covers the grave of the hare-lipped girl?
(a) A slab of rock.
(b) A mound of rocks.
(c) A pile of earth.
(d) An old tree stump.
4. What was significant about Eliahu's attack on Barabbas?
(a) Eliahu had been his best friend.
(b) It is his first murder.
(c) His friends think it made him a man.
(d) Eliahu is a Christian.
5. What does the red-bearded man do when he discovers that Barabbas has been eavesdropping?
(a) He yells at Barabbas.
(b) He stays.
(c) He glares at Barabbas.
(d) He ignores Barabbas and continues to talk to his friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Barabbas credit for their release?
2. When does the red-bearded man believe that the Master will return?
3. What business keeps Barabbas in Jerusalem?
4. What does the hare-lipped girl believe will happen on the third day after the crucifixion?
5. What comment does the fat woman make that offends the girl Barabbas meets in Jerusalem?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)