|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Barabbas overhears two men talking the day after the crucifixion; What does Barabbas think they are talking about?
(a) The dim sunlight.
(b) The hare-lipped girl.
(c) The quiet marketplace.
(d) The crucified man.
2. Who enrages Barabbas so much that he ferociously desecrates dead bodies?
(b) The fat woman.
(c) The temple guards.
(d) The Pharisees.
3. What does the one-eyed slave wear?
(a) A loin cloth.
(c) A Roman robe.
(d) A bracelet.
4. What does Barabbas mention to Sahak that sparks a conversation?
(a) He knew Sahak's father.
(b) He is a Christian.
(c) He also received a miracle.
(d) He is a Hebrew.
5. What does the believer that Barabbas meets in the village on the mountain look like?
(a) Robust and healthy.
(b) Like any normal man.
(c) Unusually cheerful and attractive.
(d) Parched skin and lack-luster eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Barabbas connected to Sahak?
2. Which spirit do the thieve believe might have possessed Barabbas and killed him?
3. As he lies on his sleeping mat, what conclusion does Barabbas come to about the things he saw on Golgotha?
4. Where does Barabbas spend his first night after arriving in Jerusalem?
5. Where does the blind man sleep?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)