|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How well does Barabbas sleep during his first night after arriving in Jerusalem?
(a) He immediately falls into a drunken slumber.
(b) He is unable to sleep.
(c) He tosses and turns before eventually falling asleep.
(d) He sleeps for an hour, then suddenly awakes.
2. What answer does Barabbas receive about Christian doctrine?
(a) Do good.
(b) Love each other.
(c) Pray without ceasing.
(d) Serve well.
3. Why would Barabbas normally avoid Golgotha?
(a) He feels it is an unclean place of death.
(b) It is far out of his way.
(c) His father was crucified on Golgotha.
(d) He knows he will hang there one day.
4. How does the girl that Barabbas meets in Jerusalem appear?
(a) She seems tired and worn out.
(b) She is dressed like a whore.
(c) She is well dressed and well fed.
(d) She is dressed in rags and is obviously hungry.
5. Why doesn't Barabbas believe that the man on the cross is the Messiah?
(a) Because Barabbas knows he is guilty.
(b) Because the man didn't save himself.
(c) Because Barabbas dislikes the Jews.
(d) Because Barabbas is too cynical.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the fat woman feel about Barabbas?
2. Who is ordered to throw the first stone during the hare-lipped girl's execution?
3. Why does Sahak believe he had been the recipient of a miracle?
4. What happened to Barabbas's mother after she gave birth to him?
5. When the band of thieves discover that Barabbas is missing, where do they search for him?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)