|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does the fat woman attribute Barabbas's odd behavior after he returns from the village on the mountain?
(a) He has become insane like the man on the mountain.
(b) He trying to become a better man.
(c) He is lying.
(d) He has been posessed by the crucified man's spirit.
2. How does Barabbas react to the physical appearance of the believer he meets in the village on the mountain?
(a) He is repulsed.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He is surprised.
(d) He is curious, yet cautious.
3. What does Barabbas pretend to want?
(a) A good skill.
(b) A home and a family.
(c) To understand the Christian doctrine.
4. How did Barabbas meet the hare-lipped girl?
(a) Her father was a thief.
(b) She cared for him when his leg was wounded.
(c) He captured her on a raid.
(d) At the fat woman's house.
5. Where is Barabbas hidden just before sunrise on the third day after the crucifixion?
(a) Near the temple.
(b) In a nearby cave.
(c) Near the tomb.
(d) Behind the low-vaulted room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What opinion does Barabbas give the red-bearded man about his feeling of guilt?
2. What event causes the soldiers near the cross to jump to their feet and grab their weapons?
3. What was inscribed on the front of Sahak's slave medallion?
4. What did the hare-lipped girl not ask Jesus to do for her?
5. What explanation does Barabbas give the governor for having "Christos Iesus" inscribed on the back of his medallion?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)