|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 82 through 102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What opinion does Barabbas give the red-bearded man about his feeling of guilt?
(a) He should offer a sacrifice to God.
(b) His sin is too horrible to forgive.
(c) His action could be forgiven.
(d) He should give the temple as much money as he can.
2. What weapon does Barabbas use to kill the man by the stoning pit?
(a) A stone.
(b) A push.
(c) A thin rope.
(d) A knife.
3. Who greets Barabbas and the girl as they walk down the streets of Jerusalem?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) The child.
(d) His friends.
4. What was significant about Eliahu's attack on Barabbas?
(a) Eliahu had been his best friend.
(b) Eliahu is a Christian.
(c) It is his first murder.
(d) His friends think it made him a man.
5. What does Barabbas note about the thief who was executed next to the man on the cross?
(a) He was unlucky.
(b) He was a lazy thief.
(c) He had been a good thief.
(d) That he deserved to die.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is ordered to throw the first stone during the hare-lipped girl's execution?
2. Why does Barabbas choose to attend the crucifixion?
3. Where does the hare-lipped girl live?
4. Why would Barabbas normally avoid Golgotha?
5. What do the men do after returning from their brief excursions?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)