|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 82 through 102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the red-bearded man do when he discovers that Barabbas has been eavesdropping?
(a) He ignores Barabbas and continues to talk to his friend.
(b) He stays.
(c) He glares at Barabbas.
(d) He yells at Barabbas.
2. What event causes the soldiers near the cross to jump to their feet and grab their weapons?
(a) They see Barabbas.
(b) The crowd presses too close.
(c) The hill goes dark.
(d) Thunder roars and lightening begins to flash.
3. Why does the red-beaded man feel guilty?
(a) He betrayed his Master to the Roman soldiers.
(b) He lied to Barabbas.
(c) He stole money from the disciples.
(d) He betrayed his Master by denying him.
4. What does Barabbas think has happened to Jesus' body?
(a) Jesus' followers have taken the body away in the night.
(b) The body was never actually in the tomb.
(c) The Roman soldiers removed his body the night before.
(d) Jesus has risen from the dead.
5. Whose mother does Barabbas think about as he gazes towards the land of the Moabites?
(a) The hare-lipped girl's mother.
(b) Jesus' mother.
(c) Eliahu's mother.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the fat woman feel about Barabbas?
2. What might Barabbas have been doing in Lebanon?
3. To what do Barabbas's friends attribute the unusual events Barabbas saw while at Golgotha?
4. At the end of the evening, who is left with the Fat Woman?
5. How well does Barabbas sleep during his first night after arriving in Jerusalem?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)