|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 82 through 102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barabbas think about as he carries the hare-lipped girl's body?
(a) Of a time when he told her he loved her.
(b) Of his own death.
(c) Of the fat woman.
(d) Of murdering the Christians.
2. What did Barabbas find in the low-vaulted room?
(a) The fat woman.
(b) A gathering of Christians.
(c) A box.
(d) The remains of a shroud.
3. What does Barabbas look like?
(a) Around 20 years old with a black beard, black hair, and a scar on his cheek.
(b) Around 40 years old with a reddish beard, black hair, and a scar on his neck.
(c) Around 30 years old with a reddish beard, black hair, and a scar on his cheek.
(d) Around 50 years old with a brown beard, black hair, and a scar on his cheek.
4. What does Barabbas ask the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
(a) Where she has been.
(b) Where the child is.
(c) If she saw the darkness.
(d) If she has received news from Gilgal.
5. What does the hare-lipped girl do after the red-beaded man speaks to the Christians?
(a) She speaks to Barabbas.
(b) She clears the dishes.
(c) She speaks to the believers.
(d) She leaves the building in tears.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was inscribed on the front of Sahak's slave medallion?
2. What warning does the red-beaded man give the believers?
3. What business keeps Barabbas in Jerusalem?
4. Where is Barabbas hidden just before sunrise on the third day after the crucifixion?
5. Why were the Jewish people given the opportunity to pardon one prisoner's death sentence?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)