|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 82 through 102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon does Barabbas use to kill the man by the stoning pit?
(a) A stone.
(b) A thin rope.
(c) A push.
(d) A knife.
2. Which follower of Jesus is Barabbas invited to meet?
(a) The apostle Paul.
(b) A man whom Jesus raised from the dead.
(c) Mary, the mother of Jesus.
(d) Mary Magdalene, a follower of Jesus.
3. What might Barabbas have been doing in Lebanon?
(a) Making clay pots.
(b) Praying at the temple.
(c) Being cruel to the Christians.
(d) Languishing in jail.
4. How well does Barabbas sleep during his first night after arriving in Jerusalem?
(a) He sleeps for an hour, then suddenly awakes.
(b) He tosses and turns before eventually falling asleep.
(c) He is unable to sleep.
(d) He immediately falls into a drunken slumber.
5. Which spirit do the thieve believe might have possessed Barabbas and killed him?
(a) The Roman guard's spirit.
(b) The hare-lipped girl's spirit.
(c) Eliahu's spirit.
(d) Jesus' spirit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose mother does Barabbas think about as he gazes towards the land of the Moabites?
2. As he lies on his sleeping mat, what conclusion does Barabbas come to about the things he saw on Golgotha?
3. What does the believer find odd about Barabbas's question?
4. What comment does the fat woman make that offends the girl Barabbas meets in Jerusalem?
5. What did Jesus tell the hare-lipped girl she would do?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)