|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 82 through 102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What observation does Barabbas make about the conviction of man on the cross?
(a) The Romans are unfair.
(b) The Jews were screaming for his blood, so he must have been guilty.
(c) It's a shame that an innocent man had to die.
(d) It's obvious that he is innocent of any crime.
2. What was inscribed on the back of Sahak's slave medallion?
(a) The mark of the Roman state.
(b) A cross.
(c) The name of the mine owner.
(d) Symbols that represent Jesus' name.
3. What happened to Barabbas's mother after she gave birth to him?
(a) She sailed to Egypt.
(b) She was taken captive by the Romans.
(c) She left him with Eliahu.
(d) She died.
4. How does the fat woman feel about Barabbas?
(a) She claims to not care for him, but really loves him.
(b) She likes him when he pays for her services.
(c) She does not care for him and wishes he would go away.
(d) She is angry with him for walking with the hare-lipped girl.
5. Which spirit do the thieve believe might have possessed Barabbas and killed him?
(a) Eliahu's spirit.
(b) The hare-lipped girl's spirit.
(c) Jesus' spirit.
(d) The Roman guard's spirit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What religious philosophy does the overseer have?
2. Where does the hare-lipped girl live?
3. Where does Barabbas spend his first night after arriving in Jerusalem?
4. What does the hare-lipped girl say before she dies?
5. Who greets Barabbas and the girl as they walk down the streets of Jerusalem?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)