|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 82 through 102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Barabbas react to the comments that the passing group of men make towards him and the red-beaded man?
(a) He argues angrily with the men.
(b) He hits the leader of the group.
(c) He walks away without looking back.
(d) He pulls out a knife.
2. What does Barabbas think has happened to Jesus' body?
(a) Jesus has risen from the dead.
(b) The body was never actually in the tomb.
(c) The Roman soldiers removed his body the night before.
(d) Jesus' followers have taken the body away in the night.
3. To what do Barabbas's friends attribute the unusual events Barabbas saw while at Golgotha?
(a) His mental state after enduring the ordeal of the trial.
(b) His eyes adjusting to daylight after having been in the dungeon.
(c) God's intervention in the crucifixion.
(d) His emotional state after experiencing such a brutal crucifixion.
4. Why does Barabbas choose to attend the crucifixion?
(a) He wants to see the man who took his place.
(b) He feels a strange power prompting him to attend the crucifixion.
(c) He is swept along with the crowd.
(d) His friends encourage him to go.
5. After Barabbas stops praying, what does he do when Sahak prays?
(b) Hums to cover the sound of Sahak's prayers.
(c) Stands guard over Sahak.
(d) Keeps on working.
Short Answer Questions
1. Barabbas overhears two men talking the day after the crucifixion; What does Barabbas think they are talking about?
2. How old is Barabbas when he becomes a slave in a Roman governor's house?
3. Who does Barabbas stay with after he buries the hare-lipped girl?
4. Why does Barabbas feel uncomfortable with the group?
5. What business keeps Barabbas in Jerusalem?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)