|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 82 through 102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Eliahu die?
(a) The Roman crucify him.
(b) The fat woman poisions him.
(c) The Christians stone him.
(d) Barbabbas hurls him off a cliff.
2. When the book opens, where is Barabbas standing?
(a) In front of the governor.
(b) Near the cross.
(c) In the marketplace.
(d) At the bottom of the hill.
3. After Barabbas returns to the believers after his visit to the village on the mountain, what does he tell the believers?
(a) Jesus had no right to raise the believer from the dead.
(b) The man on the mountain is insane.
(c) The man on the mountain is posessed.
(d) Jesus did the right thing, but that doesn't make him the Son of God.
4. What was significant about Eliahu's attack on Barabbas?
(a) His friends think it made him a man.
(b) Eliahu is a Christian.
(c) It is his first murder.
(d) Eliahu had been his best friend.
5. What event does Barabbas accuse the red-bearded man of falsifying?
(a) The resurrection.
(b) The miracles.
(c) The darkness that covered the hill.
(d) The earthquake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the hare-lipped girl believe will happen on the third day after the crucifixion?
2. Whose testimony does Barabbas use when describing the resurrection to Sahak?
3. After leaving the tomb, whom does Barabbas question about Christian doctrine?
4. What does Barabbas do before everyone leaves the low-vaulted room?
5. What does Barabbas note about the thief who was executed next to the man on the cross?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)