|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 82 through 102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the hare-lipped girl say before she dies?
(a) "He has come!"
(d) "Forgive me!"
2. What was inscribed on the back of Sahak's slave medallion?
(a) Symbols that represent Jesus' name.
(b) The mark of the Roman state.
(c) The name of the mine owner.
(d) A cross.
3. At the end of the evening, who is left with the Fat Woman?
(a) Everyone stays the night.
(b) The other women.
(d) The girl.
4. Whose mother does Barabbas think about as he gazes towards the land of the Moabites?
(a) His mother.
(b) The hare-lipped girl's mother.
(c) Jesus' mother.
(d) Eliahu's mother.
5. What does the overseer do when he sees Sahak and Barabbas kneeling in prayer?
(a) He stares in surprise.
(b) He asks Sahak why they are praying.
(c) He whips them both.
(d) He prays silently.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose testimony does Barabbas use when describing the resurrection to Sahak?
2. How does Barabbas react to the physical appearance of the believer he meets in the village on the mountain?
3. Which follower of Jesus is Barabbas invited to meet?
4. What warning does the red-beaded man give the believers?
5. What was inscribed on the front of Sahak's slave medallion?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)