|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 82 through 102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the believer find odd about Barabbas's question?
(a) No one else has ever commented on his appearance.
(b) No one else has ever asked him about the "realm of the dead."
(c) No one else has argued with him about heaven.
(d) He is surprised at Barabbas's unbelief.
2. What answer does Barabbas receive about Christian doctrine?
(a) Pray without ceasing.
(b) Do good.
(c) Serve well.
(d) Love each other.
3. What do the men do after returning from their brief excursions?
(a) Wash their hands.
(b) Greet Barabbas.
(c) Eat and talk more.
4. What does the hare-lipped girl believe will happen on the third day after the crucifixion?
(a) The leper will be healed.
(b) The blind man will see.
(c) That the crucified man will rise from the dead.
(d) She will be healed of her deformity.
5. Why doesn't Barabbas believe Jesus is the Son of God?
(a) He feels the son of God would not have allowed himself to die.
(b) He does not believe in miracles.
(c) He feels that God would not bother with unclean humanity.
(d) He saw Jesus, and he looked like a man, not a god.
Short Answer Questions
1. What secret about Eliahu does no one know?
2. Who is the "great prophet" that Sahak refers to?
3. What was inscribed on the back of Sahak's slave medallion?
4. After Barabbas stops praying, what does he do when Sahak prays?
5. How does the believer describe the "realm of the dead"?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)