|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 82 through 102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the believer that Barabbas meets in the village on the mountain look like?
(a) Like any normal man.
(b) Parched skin and lack-luster eyes.
(c) Unusually cheerful and attractive.
(d) Robust and healthy.
2. What did Barabbas find in the low-vaulted room?
(a) A box.
(b) The fat woman.
(c) The remains of a shroud.
(d) A gathering of Christians.
3. What does Barabbas share with the believer he meets in the village on the mountain?
(a) A meal.
(b) A drink.
(c) A secret.
(d) A walk.
4. Who is ordered to throw the first stone during the hare-lipped girl's execution?
(a) The blind man.
(b) The true believer.
(c) The potter.
(d) The Pharisee.
5. What does the believer find odd about Barabbas's question?
(a) He is surprised at Barabbas's unbelief.
(b) No one else has argued with him about heaven.
(c) No one else has ever commented on his appearance.
(d) No one else has ever asked him about the "realm of the dead."
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Barabbas believe that the man on the cross is the Messiah?
2. During his first night after arriving in Jerusalem, what does Barabbas think about as he lies on his sleeping mat?
3. What does Barabbas mention to Sahak that sparks a conversation?
4. What does the woman at the Fat Woman's house say about the man on the cross?
5. What event causes the soldiers near the cross to jump to their feet and grab their weapons?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)