|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 82 through 102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Eliahu die?
(a) The Christians stone him.
(b) The fat woman poisions him.
(c) The Roman crucify him.
(d) Barbabbas hurls him off a cliff.
2. What does the band of thieves do when they realize that Barabbas is nowhere to be found?
(a) They travel to Jerusalem to seek out the fat woman.
(b) They grieve his loss for three days.
(c) They go back to their business.
(d) They travel north.
3. How does the girl that Barabbas meets in Jerusalem appear?
(a) She seems tired and worn out.
(b) She is well dressed and well fed.
(c) She is dressed like a whore.
(d) She is dressed in rags and is obviously hungry.
4. What do the men do after returning from their brief excursions?
(a) Eat and talk more.
(b) Greet Barabbas.
(c) Wash their hands.
5. Why does Sahak believe he had been the recipient of a miracle?
(a) Because his lame leg had been healed.
(b) Because he had been spared from crucifixion.
(c) Because his father had been blind.
(d) Because he had been moved from the furnaces to the mine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event does Barabbas accuse the red-bearded man of falsifying?
2. What does the blind man accuse the hare-lipped girl of?
3. Which spirit do the thieve believe might have possessed Barabbas and killed him?
4. What comment does the fat woman make that offends the girl Barabbas meets in Jerusalem?
5. What does the hare-lipped girl believe will happen once the third day after the crucifixion has passed?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)