|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 82 through 102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men do after returning from their brief excursions?
(a) Wash their hands.
(b) Eat and talk more.
(c) Greet Barabbas.
2. Where does Barabbas carry the hare-lipped girl's body?
(a) Through the Desert of Judah to the land of the Moabites.
(b) To the fat woman's house.
(c) Past Jericho and into Judah.
(d) To the Red Sea.
3. What did Barabbas find in the low-vaulted room?
(a) The fat woman.
(b) The remains of a shroud.
(c) A gathering of Christians.
(d) A box.
4. What did Jesus tell the hare-lipped girl she would do?
(a) Become famous.
(b) Tell the Pharisees about him.
(c) Bear witness for him.
(d) Become whole.
5. Why does the red-beaded man feel guilty?
(a) He lied to Barabbas.
(b) He betrayed his Master to the Roman soldiers.
(c) He stole money from the disciples.
(d) He betrayed his Master by denying him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Eliahu die?
2. What does the overseer do when he sees Sahak and Barabbas kneeling in prayer?
3. When is the body of the murder victim discovered?
4. What secret about Eliahu does no one know?
5. To what does the fat woman attribute Barabbas's odd behavior after he returns from the village on the mountain?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)