|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 82 through 102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barabbas ask the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
(a) If she saw the darkness.
(b) Where the child is.
(c) Where she has been.
(d) If she has received news from Gilgal.
2. How did Barabbas meet the hare-lipped girl?
(a) She cared for him when his leg was wounded.
(b) At the fat woman's house.
(c) He captured her on a raid.
(d) Her father was a thief.
3. What does the hare-lipped girl believe will happen once the third day after the crucifixion has passed?
(a) The sick will be healed and the hungry will be fed.
(b) The emperor will die.
(c) The world will be destroyed.
(d) The Roman Empire will fall.
4. After Barabbas returns to the believers after his visit to the village on the mountain, what does he tell the believers?
(a) Jesus had no right to raise the believer from the dead.
(b) The man on the mountain is insane.
(c) Jesus did the right thing, but that doesn't make him the Son of God.
(d) The man on the mountain is posessed.
5. What event does Barabbas deny seeing that the red-bearded man describes seeing on Golgotha.
(a) The grieving mother.
(b) The frightened soldiers.
(c) The halo around Jesus.
(d) The darkness that covered the hill.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Barabbas connected to Sahak?
2. What is in the hare-lipped girl's tomb?
3. What event takes place in the low-vaulted room?
4. Where does Barabbas carry the hare-lipped girl's body?
5. What does the blind man accuse the hare-lipped girl of?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)