|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 82 through 102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What explanation did the red-bearded man give for Barabbas's interest in the crucified man?
(a) Barabbas is seeking a father figure.
(b) Barabbas is reacting out of guilt.
(c) The crucified man had called Barabbas to follow him.
(d) Barabbas needs a spiritual leader.
2. When is the body of the murder victim discovered?
(a) Moments after the murder.
(b) Three days later.
(c) After the stoning is over.
(d) The next day.
3. What warning does the red-beaded man give the believers?
(a) They might soon be persecuted.
(b) Barabbas is a Roman spy.
(c) The blind man is a Roman spy.
(d) The Romans demand bribes.
4. Where was Barabbas when the man on the cross was arrested?
(a) On his way to Golgatha.
(b) In the marketplace.
(c) In front of the governor.
(d) In prison, awaiting his own execution.
5. How did Barabbas meet the hare-lipped girl?
(a) He captured her on a raid.
(b) At the fat woman's house.
(c) She cared for him when his leg was wounded.
(d) Her father was a thief.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Barabbas believe Jesus is the Son of God?
2. Where does the hare-lipped girl live?
3. Why does Barabbas feel uncomfortable with the group?
4. How does Barabbas react to the physical appearance of the believer he meets in the village on the mountain?
5. Where does Barabbas spend his first night after arriving in Jerusalem?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)