|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 82 through 102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the blind man find offensive about the hare-lipped girl?
(a) She should beg and take scraps like he does.
(b) She tell stories of the Son of God returning to heal the sick and create a new world.
(c) She is an unmarried woman seen walking with an unmarried man.
(d) She is physically ugly.
2. What event does Barabbas accuse the red-bearded man of falsifying?
(a) The darkness that covered the hill.
(b) The miracles.
(c) The resurrection.
(d) The earthquake.
3. After Barabbas returns to the believers after his visit to the village on the mountain, what does he tell the believers?
(a) The man on the mountain is insane.
(b) Jesus did the right thing, but that doesn't make him the Son of God.
(c) The man on the mountain is posessed.
(d) Jesus had no right to raise the believer from the dead.
4. After Barabbas stops praying, what does he do when Sahak prays?
(a) Stands guard over Sahak.
(c) Keeps on working.
(d) Hums to cover the sound of Sahak's prayers.
5. What opinion does Barabbas give the red-bearded man about his feeling of guilt?
(a) He should offer a sacrifice to God.
(b) He should give the temple as much money as he can.
(c) His action could be forgiven.
(d) His sin is too horrible to forgive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which spirit do the thieve believe might have possessed Barabbas and killed him?
2. What happened to Barabbas's mother after she gave birth to him?
3. When Barabbas is eavesdropping on the two men in Jerusalem, what causes him to lean closer to the men?
4. When the book opens, where is Barabbas standing?
5. Who releases Barabbas and Sahak from the mines?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)