|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 82 through 102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the hare-lipped girl believe will happen once the third day after the crucifixion has passed?
(a) The world will be destroyed.
(b) The Roman Empire will fall.
(c) The sick will be healed and the hungry will be fed.
(d) The emperor will die.
2. Where is Barabbas hidden just before sunrise on the third day after the crucifixion?
(a) In a nearby cave.
(b) Near the tomb.
(c) Near the temple.
(d) Behind the low-vaulted room.
3. When does the red-bearded man believe that the Master will return?
(a) On the third day.
(b) At the end of time.
(d) The next day.
4. How well does Barabbas sleep during his first night after arriving in Jerusalem?
(a) He tosses and turns before eventually falling asleep.
(b) He immediately falls into a drunken slumber.
(c) He sleeps for an hour, then suddenly awakes.
(d) He is unable to sleep.
5. What warning does the red-beaded man give the believers?
(a) Barabbas is a Roman spy.
(b) They might soon be persecuted.
(c) The Romans demand bribes.
(d) The blind man is a Roman spy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the blind man find offensive about the hare-lipped girl?
2. What might Barabbas have been doing in Lebanon?
3. As he lies on his sleeping mat, what conclusion does Barabbas come to about the things he saw on Golgotha?
4. Who throws the first stone during the hare-lipped girl's execution?
5. Why does Sahak believe he had been the recipient of a miracle?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)