|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 82 through 102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barabbas think about as he carries the hare-lipped girl's body?
(a) Of the fat woman.
(b) Of murdering the Christians.
(c) Of a time when he told her he loved her.
(d) Of his own death.
2. Why does Sahak believe he had been the recipient of a miracle?
(a) Because he had been moved from the furnaces to the mine.
(b) Because his lame leg had been healed.
(c) Because his father had been blind.
(d) Because he had been spared from crucifixion.
3. What did the hare-lipped girl not ask Jesus to do for her?
(a) Make Barabbas love her.
(b) Heal her deformed lip.
(c) Make her wealthy.
(d) Feed her.
4. What event does Barabbas deny seeing that the red-bearded man describes seeing on Golgotha.
(a) The frightened soldiers.
(b) The darkness that covered the hill.
(c) The grieving mother.
(d) The halo around Jesus.
5. Why does Barabbas choose to attend the crucifixion?
(a) His friends encourage him to go.
(b) He feels a strange power prompting him to attend the crucifixion.
(c) He is swept along with the crowd.
(d) He wants to see the man who took his place.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Barabbas feel uncomfortable with the group?
2. Where do Barabbas and Sahak sleep at night?
3. What does the woman at the Fat Woman's house say about the man on the cross?
4. After Barabbas stops praying, what does he do when Sahak prays?
5. What do the men do after returning from their brief excursions?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)