|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 82 through 102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the girl that Barabbas meets in Jerusalem appear?
(a) She is well dressed and well fed.
(b) She seems tired and worn out.
(c) She is dressed like a whore.
(d) She is dressed in rags and is obviously hungry.
2. Who releases Barabbas and Sahak from the mines?
(a) The red-bearded man.
(b) The Emperor.
(c) The overseer.
(d) Their owner.
3. What does the believer that Barabbas meets in the village on the mountain tell him?
(a) Barabbas is a fool for not believing that Jesus is the Son of God.
(b) He had been dead and was raised to be a witness for Jesus.
(c) He wishes he were still dead.
(d) He does not remember his experience.
4. What weapon does Barabbas use to kill the man by the stoning pit?
(a) A push.
(b) A thin rope.
(c) A knife.
(d) A stone.
5. When is the body of the murder victim discovered?
(a) Three days later.
(b) After the stoning is over.
(c) The next day.
(d) Moments after the murder.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the red-beaded man feel guilty?
2. How does Barabbas expect the Christians to react to his presence?
3. During his first night after arriving in Jerusalem, what does Barabbas think about as he lies on his sleeping mat?
4. While in the Fat Woman's house in Jerusalem, where do the men occasionally go?
5. Which follower of Jesus is Barabbas invited to meet?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)