|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 82 through 102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What opinion does Barabbas give the red-bearded man about his feeling of guilt?
(a) His sin is too horrible to forgive.
(b) He should offer a sacrifice to God.
(c) He should give the temple as much money as he can.
(d) His action could be forgiven.
2. What covers the grave of the hare-lipped girl?
(a) A slab of rock.
(b) A pile of earth.
(c) An old tree stump.
(d) A mound of rocks.
3. Why does Barabbas feel that he cannot be forgiven for his sins?
(a) Because he doesn't believe in God.
(b) Because he doesn't believe in sin.
(c) Because he hasn't paid for them.
(d) Because he was born a thief and a murderer.
4. What does Barabbas do after he leaves the tomb?
(a) Returns to the city with the hare-lipped girl.
(b) Goes to the temple alone.
(c) Wanders through the desert.
(d) Rejoins his band of thieves.
5. As he lies on his sleeping mat, what conclusion does Barabbas come to about the things he saw on Golgotha?
(a) The Romans are evil and should all be destroyed.
(b) The fat woman was right about the man on the cross.
(c) That what he saw is real, but he has no explanation for what he saw.
(d) That he imagined all the unusual events he experienced.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the blind man find offensive about the hare-lipped girl?
2. Why does Barabbas feel he has a stronger bond with Jesus than the Christians?
3. After Barabbas stops praying, what does he do when Sahak prays?
4. What does Barabbas ask the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
5. What does Barabbas ask the woman who talks about the man on the cross?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)