|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 82 through 102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barabbas ask the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
(a) Where the child is.
(b) If she saw the darkness.
(c) If she has received news from Gilgal.
(d) Where she has been.
2. What does Barabbas think has happened to Jesus' body?
(a) The body was never actually in the tomb.
(b) The Roman soldiers removed his body the night before.
(c) Jesus' followers have taken the body away in the night.
(d) Jesus has risen from the dead.
3. Why does the red-beaded man feel guilty?
(a) He lied to Barabbas.
(b) He betrayed his Master by denying him.
(c) He stole money from the disciples.
(d) He betrayed his Master to the Roman soldiers.
4. Who is the "great prophet" that Sahak refers to?
5. What observation does Barabbas make about the conviction of man on the cross?
(a) The Jews were screaming for his blood, so he must have been guilty.
(b) The Romans are unfair.
(c) It's obvious that he is innocent of any crime.
(d) It's a shame that an innocent man had to die.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men do after returning from their brief excursions?
2. What does Barabbas give the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
3. What event takes place in the low-vaulted room?
4. What comment does the fat woman make that offends the girl Barabbas meets in Jerusalem?
5. Why were the Jewish people given the opportunity to pardon one prisoner's death sentence?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)