|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 82 through 102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Barabbas connected to Sahak?
(a) By first century handcuffs.
(b) By a long rope.
(c) By shackles.
(d) They are not connected.
2. When Barabbas is eavesdropping on the two men in Jerusalem, what causes him to lean closer to the men?
(a) They mention Barabbas's name.
(b) They point to the hare-lipped girl.
(c) They whisper about the Roman guards.
(d) They mention the darkness that covered Golgotha.
3. What name does the passing group of men call Barabbas?
4. Why doesn't Barabbas believe Jesus is the Son of God?
(a) He does not believe in miracles.
(b) He feels that God would not bother with unclean humanity.
(c) He saw Jesus, and he looked like a man, not a god.
(d) He feels the son of God would not have allowed himself to die.
5. Whose mother does Barabbas think about as he gazes towards the land of the Moabites?
(a) The hare-lipped girl's mother.
(b) Eliahu's mother.
(c) His mother.
(d) Jesus' mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What explanation did the the red-bearded man give for the crucifixion?
2. What covers the grave of the hare-lipped girl?
3. How do the Christians react to Barabbas' presence?
4. What does Sahak talk to the overseer about when questioned about his prayer activities?
5. What happened to Barabbas's mother after she gave birth to him?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)