|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 82 through 102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Barabbas and Sahak sleep at night?
(a) On low planks of wood outside the mine.
(b) Underground, in the mine.
(c) Beside the smelting pit.
(d) In the cave, near the mill.
2. To what do Barabbas's friends attribute the unusual events Barabbas saw while at Golgotha?
(a) His mental state after enduring the ordeal of the trial.
(b) His emotional state after experiencing such a brutal crucifixion.
(c) His eyes adjusting to daylight after having been in the dungeon.
(d) God's intervention in the crucifixion.
3. What does the believer that Barabbas meets in the village on the mountain look like?
(a) Unusually cheerful and attractive.
(b) Parched skin and lack-luster eyes.
(c) Robust and healthy.
(d) Like any normal man.
4. What did the hare-lipped girl see at the tomb?
(a) Two Roman soldiers.
(c) An angel.
(d) The red-bearded man.
5. Whose mother does Barabbas think about as he gazes towards the land of the Moabites?
(a) The hare-lipped girl's mother.
(b) Eliahu's mother.
(c) His mother.
(d) Jesus' mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barabbas do the night after the stoning?
2. What does Barabbas think has happened to Jesus' body?
3. What event does Barabbas deny seeing that the red-bearded man describes seeing on Golgotha.
4. Who greets Barabbas and the girl as they walk down the streets of Jerusalem?
5. When is the body of the murder victim discovered?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)