|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 82 through 102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Barabbas returns to the believers after his visit to the village on the mountain, what does he tell the believers?
(a) Jesus had no right to raise the believer from the dead.
(b) The man on the mountain is insane.
(c) Jesus did the right thing, but that doesn't make him the Son of God.
(d) The man on the mountain is posessed.
2. Where is Barabbas hidden just before sunrise on the third day after the crucifixion?
(a) Behind the low-vaulted room.
(b) Near the temple.
(c) In a nearby cave.
(d) Near the tomb.
3. What do the believers begin to call Barabbas after he returns from his visit to the village on the mountain?
(a) Barabbas the thief.
(b) Barabbas the blessed.
(c) Barabbas the doubter.
(d) Barabbas the acquitted.
4. Who releases Barabbas and Sahak from the mines?
(a) The overseer.
(b) The red-bearded man.
(c) Their owner.
(d) The Emperor.
5. How old is Barabbas when he becomes a slave in a Roman governor's house?
(a) In his late sixties.
(b) Well into his fifties.
(c) In his mid thirties.
(d) In his early forties.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Barabbas choose to attend the crucifixion?
2. What does Barabbas look like?
3. Why were the Jewish people given the opportunity to pardon one prisoner's death sentence?
4. What opinion does Barabbas give the red-bearded man about his feeling of guilt?
5. What does the believer that Barabbas meets in the village on the mountain tell him?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)