|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 82 through 102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barabbas ask the woman who talks about the man on the cross?
(a) Where his body was laid and what was supposed to happen to it.
(b) Who his followers were.
(c) What kinds of miracles he performed and sermons he delivered.
(d) What type of crime was he accused of.
2. How does the fat woman feel about Barabbas?
(a) She does not care for him and wishes he would go away.
(b) She claims to not care for him, but really loves him.
(c) She is angry with him for walking with the hare-lipped girl.
(d) She likes him when he pays for her services.
3. Whom does Barabbas see near his hiding place?
(b) The hare-lipped girl.
(c) Two Roman soldiers.
(d) The red-bearded man.
4. After Barabbas stops praying, what does he do when Sahak prays?
(a) Keeps on working.
(b) Hums to cover the sound of Sahak's prayers.
(c) Stands guard over Sahak.
5. After Barabbas returns to the believers after his visit to the village on the mountain, what does he tell the believers?
(a) Jesus did the right thing, but that doesn't make him the Son of God.
(b) Jesus had no right to raise the believer from the dead.
(c) The man on the mountain is posessed.
(d) The man on the mountain is insane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Barabbas's mother after she gave birth to him?
2. Barabbas overhears two men talking the day after the crucifixion; What does Barabbas think they are talking about?
3. What does the band of thieves do when they realize that Barabbas is nowhere to be found?
4. Why does the red-beaded man feel guilty?
5. What answer does Barabbas receive about Christian doctrine?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)