|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 82 through 102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What opinion does Barabbas give the red-bearded man about his feeling of guilt?
(a) He should give the temple as much money as he can.
(b) His action could be forgiven.
(c) His sin is too horrible to forgive.
(d) He should offer a sacrifice to God.
2. Whose mother does Barabbas think about as he gazes towards the land of the Moabites?
(a) Eliahu's mother.
(b) The hare-lipped girl's mother.
(c) Jesus' mother.
(d) His mother.
3. To what do Barabbas's friends attribute the unusual events Barabbas saw while at Golgotha?
(a) His emotional state after experiencing such a brutal crucifixion.
(b) His mental state after enduring the ordeal of the trial.
(c) His eyes adjusting to daylight after having been in the dungeon.
(d) God's intervention in the crucifixion.
4. What was inscribed on the back of Sahak's slave medallion?
(a) Symbols that represent Jesus' name.
(b) A cross.
(c) The mark of the Roman state.
(d) The name of the mine owner.
5. What explanation did the the red-bearded man give for the crucifixion?
(a) The Romans are out to destroy Israel.
(b) The Master had to suffer and die for them.
(c) The Jewish people are fickle.
(d) The Pharisees are trying to destroy the Christians.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was significant about Eliahu's attack on Barabbas?
2. When Barabbas is eavesdropping on the two men in Jerusalem, what causes him to lean closer to the men?
3. What does the hare-lipped girl say before she dies?
4. Which spirit do the thieve believe might have possessed Barabbas and killed him?
5. What did the hare-lipped girl not ask Jesus to do for her?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)