|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 82 through 102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the hare-lipped girl believe will happen on the third day after the crucifixion?
(a) The leper will be healed.
(b) That the crucified man will rise from the dead.
(c) The blind man will see.
(d) She will be healed of her deformity.
2. How does Barabbas react to the comments that the passing group of men make towards him and the red-beaded man?
(a) He hits the leader of the group.
(b) He argues angrily with the men.
(c) He pulls out a knife.
(d) He walks away without looking back.
3. Who throws the first stone during the hare-lipped girl's execution?
(a) The blind man.
(b) The true believer.
(c) The potter.
(d) The Pharisee.
4. What explanation did the red-bearded man give for Barabbas's interest in the crucified man?
(a) Barabbas is reacting out of guilt.
(b) Barabbas is seeking a father figure.
(c) The crucified man had called Barabbas to follow him.
(d) Barabbas needs a spiritual leader.
5. Why does the overseer first whip Sahak?
(a) Because he trips and overturns the cart.
(b) Because he is a Christian.
(c) Because he stopsworking to listen to Barabbas.
(d) Because he is talking while he works.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Barabbas react to the physical appearance of the believer he meets in the village on the mountain?
2. How does Eliahu die?
3. What does the overseer do when he sees Sahak and Barabbas kneeling in prayer?
4. Who releases Barabbas and Sahak from the mines?
5. Who greets Barabbas and the girl as they walk down the streets of Jerusalem?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)