|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 42 through 63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barabbas notice about the tomb when the sun rises?
(a) It seems normal.
(b) It is empty.
(c) It shines.
(d) It is glowing.
2. What observation does Barabbas make about the conviction of man on the cross?
(a) The Jews were screaming for his blood, so he must have been guilty.
(b) It's a shame that an innocent man had to die.
(c) It's obvious that he is innocent of any crime.
(d) The Romans are unfair.
3. What name does the passing group of men call Barabbas?
4. Which follower of Jesus is Barabbas invited to meet?
(a) The apostle Paul.
(b) Mary, the mother of Jesus.
(c) Mary Magdalene, a follower of Jesus.
(d) A man whom Jesus raised from the dead.
5. After Barabbas returns to the believers after his visit to the village on the mountain, what does he tell the believers?
(a) Jesus had no right to raise the believer from the dead.
(b) The man on the mountain is posessed.
(c) Jesus did the right thing, but that doesn't make him the Son of God.
(d) The man on the mountain is insane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Barabbas believe that the man on the cross is the Messiah?
2. What do Barabbas and the red-bearded man discuss?
3. At the end of the evening, who is left with the Fat Woman?
4. How does the girl that Barabbas meets in Jerusalem appear?
5. What do the believers begin to call Barabbas after he returns from his visit to the village on the mountain?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)