|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 42 through 63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Barabbas spend his first night after arriving in Jerusalem?
(a) At a local inn.
(b) At the Fat Woman's house.
(c) At his mother's house.
(d) Under a fig tree.
2. Which follower of Jesus is Barabbas invited to meet?
(a) Mary Magdalene, a follower of Jesus.
(b) A man whom Jesus raised from the dead.
(c) Mary, the mother of Jesus.
(d) The apostle Paul.
3. What explanation did the red-bearded man give for Barabbas's interest in the crucified man?
(a) The crucified man had called Barabbas to follow him.
(b) Barabbas is seeking a father figure.
(c) Barabbas is reacting out of guilt.
(d) Barabbas needs a spiritual leader.
4. Why does Barabbas feel he has a stronger bond with Jesus than the Christians?
(a) Because Jesus literally died in his place on the cross.
(b) Because Jesus was a loner, like himself.
(c) Because they share the same birthday.
(d) Because Barabbas sees Jesus for who he really is.
5. What explanation did the the red-bearded man give for the crucifixion?
(a) The Master had to suffer and die for them.
(b) The Romans are out to destroy Israel.
(c) The Jewish people are fickle.
(d) The Pharisees are trying to destroy the Christians.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Barabbas choose to attend the crucifixion?
2. Why does the red-beaded man feel guilty?
3. After leaving the tomb, whom does Barabbas question about Christian doctrine?
4. What did Jesus tell the hare-lipped girl she would do?
5. What does Barabbas pretend to want?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)