|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 42 through 63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As he lies on his sleeping mat, what conclusion does Barabbas come to about the things he saw on Golgotha?
(a) The Romans are evil and should all be destroyed.
(b) That he imagined all the unusual events he experienced.
(c) The fat woman was right about the man on the cross.
(d) That what he saw is real, but he has no explanation for what he saw.
2. What event does Barabbas accuse the red-bearded man of falsifying?
(a) The resurrection.
(b) The earthquake.
(c) The miracles.
(d) The darkness that covered the hill.
3. What opinion does Barabbas give the red-bearded man about his feeling of guilt?
(a) He should give the temple as much money as he can.
(b) His sin is too horrible to forgive.
(c) He should offer a sacrifice to God.
(d) His action could be forgiven.
4. Why does Barabbas feel that he cannot be forgiven for his sins?
(a) Because he hasn't paid for them.
(b) Because he doesn't believe in God.
(c) Because he was born a thief and a murderer.
(d) Because he doesn't believe in sin.
5. Why does Barabbas feel he has a stronger bond with Jesus than the Christians?
(a) Because they share the same birthday.
(b) Because Barabbas sees Jesus for who he really is.
(c) Because Jesus was a loner, like himself.
(d) Because Jesus literally died in his place on the cross.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the red-bearded man do when he discovers that Barabbas has been eavesdropping?
2. After Barabbas returns to the believers after his visit to the village on the mountain, what does he tell the believers?
3. What did Barabbas find in the low-vaulted room?
4. What comment does the fat woman make that offends the girl Barabbas meets in Jerusalem?
5. Why would Barabbas normally avoid Golgotha?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)