|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 42 through 63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What observation does Barabbas make about the conviction of man on the cross?
(a) The Jews were screaming for his blood, so he must have been guilty.
(b) The Romans are unfair.
(c) It's obvious that he is innocent of any crime.
(d) It's a shame that an innocent man had to die.
2. What business keeps Barabbas in Jerusalem?
(b) He works at the temple.
(c) He steals from the Christians.
(d) He joins the potter.
3. What event takes place in the low-vaulted room?
(a) A prayer meeting.
(b) An execution.
(c) A large, boisterous party.
(d) A trial.
4. Why does the red-beaded man feel guilty?
(a) He betrayed his Master to the Roman soldiers.
(b) He stole money from the disciples.
(c) He betrayed his Master by denying him.
(d) He lied to Barabbas.
5. What did Barabbas find in the low-vaulted room?
(a) A box.
(b) The fat woman.
(c) A gathering of Christians.
(d) The remains of a shroud.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barabbas look like?
2. When the book opens, where is Barabbas standing?
3. What does Barabbas share with the believer he meets in the village on the mountain?
4. Why doesn't Barabbas believe Jesus is the Son of God?
5. How does Barabbas expect the Christians to react to his presence?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)