|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 42 through 63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How well does Barabbas sleep during his first night after arriving in Jerusalem?
(a) He immediately falls into a drunken slumber.
(b) He sleeps for an hour, then suddenly awakes.
(c) He is unable to sleep.
(d) He tosses and turns before eventually falling asleep.
2. What does the hare-lipped girl believe will happen on the third day after the crucifixion?
(a) The leper will be healed.
(b) The blind man will see.
(c) She will be healed of her deformity.
(d) That the crucified man will rise from the dead.
3. What does Barabbas ask the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
(a) Where the child is.
(b) If she has received news from Gilgal.
(c) If she saw the darkness.
(d) Where she has been.
4. Barabbas overhears two men talking the day after the crucifixion; What does Barabbas think they are talking about?
(a) The dim sunlight.
(b) The quiet marketplace.
(c) The hare-lipped girl.
(d) The crucified man.
5. Why were the Jewish people given the opportunity to pardon one prisoner's death sentence?
(a) They were being rewarded by the Roman government.
(b) It is a tradition during the Passover holiday.
(c) The Romans always pardoned one prisioner each month.
(d) The priests paid the Romans for one prisioner each year.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who greets Barabbas and the girl as they walk down the streets of Jerusalem?
2. How does Barabbas react to the comments that the passing group of men make towards him and the red-beaded man?
3. What does Barabbas pretend to want?
4. Towards the end of his conversation with Barabbas, what does the passing group of men tell the red-beaded man?
5. Whom does Barabbas see near his hiding place?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)