|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 42 through 63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Barabbas believe that the man on the cross is the Messiah?
(a) Because Barabbas is too cynical.
(b) Because Barabbas knows he is guilty.
(c) Because the man didn't save himself.
(d) Because Barabbas dislikes the Jews.
2. Why does the red-beaded man feel guilty?
(a) He lied to Barabbas.
(b) He betrayed his Master by denying him.
(c) He betrayed his Master to the Roman soldiers.
(d) He stole money from the disciples.
3. What comment does the fat woman make that offends the girl Barabbas meets in Jerusalem?
(a) Barabbas should have been crucified.
(b) The Jews made the right decision to set Barabbas free.
(c) It doesn't matter who was crucified, as long as Barabbas was saved.
(d) The Romans made the right decision to set Barabbas free.
4. What does the believer that Barabbas meets in the village on the mountain tell him?
(a) He wishes he were still dead.
(b) Barabbas is a fool for not believing that Jesus is the Son of God.
(c) He does not remember his experience.
(d) He had been dead and was raised to be a witness for Jesus.
5. What does the hare-lipped girl believe will happen on the third day after the crucifixion?
(a) That the crucified man will rise from the dead.
(b) She will be healed of her deformity.
(c) The leper will be healed.
(d) The blind man will see.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Barabbas spend his first night after arriving in Jerusalem?
2. What does Barabbas do after he leaves the tomb?
3. Why would Barabbas normally avoid Golgotha?
4. What does the believer that Barabbas meets in the village on the mountain look like?
5. What answer does Barabbas receive about Christian doctrine?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)