|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 42 through 63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Barabbas react to the physical appearance of the believer he meets in the village on the mountain?
(a) He is surprised.
(b) He is repulsed.
(c) He is curious, yet cautious.
(d) He is angry.
2. Where is Barabbas hidden just before sunrise on the third day after the crucifixion?
(a) Near the tomb.
(b) In a nearby cave.
(c) Near the temple.
(d) Behind the low-vaulted room.
3. How well does Barabbas sleep during his first night after arriving in Jerusalem?
(a) He is unable to sleep.
(b) He immediately falls into a drunken slumber.
(c) He sleeps for an hour, then suddenly awakes.
(d) He tosses and turns before eventually falling asleep.
4. What opinion does Barabbas give the red-bearded man about his feeling of guilt?
(a) His sin is too horrible to forgive.
(b) He should give the temple as much money as he can.
(c) He should offer a sacrifice to God.
(d) His action could be forgiven.
5. How does the girl that Barabbas meets in Jerusalem appear?
(a) She is dressed like a whore.
(b) She is dressed in rags and is obviously hungry.
(c) She seems tired and worn out.
(d) She is well dressed and well fed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Barabbas believe that the man on the cross is the Messiah?
2. Where does Barabbas spend his first night after arriving in Jerusalem?
3. What event causes the soldiers near the cross to jump to their feet and grab their weapons?
4. What did the hare-lipped girl see at the tomb?
5. Whom does Barabbas see near his hiding place?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)