|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 42 through 63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Barabbas believe Jesus is the Son of God?
(a) He feels that God would not bother with unclean humanity.
(b) He saw Jesus, and he looked like a man, not a god.
(c) He does not believe in miracles.
(d) He feels the son of God would not have allowed himself to die.
2. What does the hare-lipped girl do after the red-beaded man speaks to the Christians?
(a) She speaks to the believers.
(b) She speaks to Barabbas.
(c) She leaves the building in tears.
(d) She clears the dishes.
3. What does the hare-lipped girl believe will happen on the third day after the crucifixion?
(a) The blind man will see.
(b) The leper will be healed.
(c) That the crucified man will rise from the dead.
(d) She will be healed of her deformity.
4. What does Barabbas pretend to want?
(a) A good skill.
(b) To understand the Christian doctrine.
(c) A home and a family.
5. What warning does the red-beaded man give the believers?
(a) Barabbas is a Roman spy.
(b) The Romans demand bribes.
(c) The blind man is a Roman spy.
(d) They might soon be persecuted.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Barabbas continue to seek out while he stays in Jerusalem?
2. What does Barabbas give the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
3. To what do Barabbas's friends attribute the unusual events Barabbas saw while at Golgotha?
4. What do Barabbas and the red-bearded man discuss?
5. How does Barabbas expect the Christians to react to his presence?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)