|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 42 through 63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the red-beaded man feel guilty?
(a) He betrayed his Master by denying him.
(b) He betrayed his Master to the Roman soldiers.
(c) He stole money from the disciples.
(d) He lied to Barabbas.
2. What does Barabbas note about the thief who was executed next to the man on the cross?
(a) He was unlucky.
(b) That he deserved to die.
(c) He was a lazy thief.
(d) He had been a good thief.
3. What did Jesus tell the hare-lipped girl she would do?
(a) Tell the Pharisees about him.
(b) Become famous.
(c) Bear witness for him.
(d) Become whole.
4. What does Barabbas notice about the woman he believes is the mother of the man on the cross?
(a) She looks older than her years.
(b) She cries and clings to a man who grieves for Jesus.
(c) She seems unable to demonstrate the full depths of her grief.
(d) She stares angrily at him.
5. When does the red-bearded man believe that the Master will return?
(a) At the end of time.
(c) The next day.
(d) On the third day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Barabbas hidden just before sunrise on the third day after the crucifixion?
2. What does Barabbas think has happened to Jesus' body?
3. To what does the fat woman attribute Barabbas's odd behavior after he returns from the village on the mountain?
4. What event does Barabbas deny seeing that the red-bearded man describes seeing on Golgotha.
5. What does Barabbas do before everyone leaves the low-vaulted room?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)