|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 42 through 63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Barabbas and the red-bearded man discuss?
(a) The unusual quiet of the marketplace.
(b) His relationship with the hare-lipped girl.
(c) The odd weather.
(d) The crucified man and his ministry.
2. What does the believer find odd about Barabbas's question?
(a) He is surprised at Barabbas's unbelief.
(b) No one else has ever asked him about the "realm of the dead."
(c) No one else has ever commented on his appearance.
(d) No one else has argued with him about heaven.
3. What event does Barabbas deny seeing that the red-bearded man describes seeing on Golgotha.
(a) The grieving mother.
(b) The frightened soldiers.
(c) The halo around Jesus.
(d) The darkness that covered the hill.
4. How does Barabbas react to the physical appearance of the believer he meets in the village on the mountain?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is repulsed.
(c) He is surprised.
(d) He is curious, yet cautious.
5. Why doesn't Barabbas believe Jesus is the Son of God?
(a) He feels that God would not bother with unclean humanity.
(b) He feels the son of God would not have allowed himself to die.
(c) He does not believe in miracles.
(d) He saw Jesus, and he looked like a man, not a god.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Barabbas when the man on the cross was arrested?
2. What does Barabbas ask the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
3. Who greets Barabbas and the girl as they walk down the streets of Jerusalem?
4. What does the hare-lipped girl do after the red-beaded man speaks to the Christians?
5. What does Barabbas do before everyone leaves the low-vaulted room?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)