|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 42 through 63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As he lies on his sleeping mat, what conclusion does Barabbas come to about the things he saw on Golgotha?
(a) That he imagined all the unusual events he experienced.
(b) The Romans are evil and should all be destroyed.
(c) That what he saw is real, but he has no explanation for what he saw.
(d) The fat woman was right about the man on the cross.
2. Why doesn't Barabbas believe Jesus is the Son of God?
(a) He feels the son of God would not have allowed himself to die.
(b) He saw Jesus, and he looked like a man, not a god.
(c) He feels that God would not bother with unclean humanity.
(d) He does not believe in miracles.
3. After Barabbas returns to the believers after his visit to the village on the mountain, what does he tell the believers?
(a) Jesus had no right to raise the believer from the dead.
(b) The man on the mountain is insane.
(c) Jesus did the right thing, but that doesn't make him the Son of God.
(d) The man on the mountain is posessed.
4. What did the hare-lipped girl not ask Jesus to do for her?
(a) Make her wealthy.
(b) Heal her deformed lip.
(c) Feed her.
(d) Make Barabbas love her.
5. What did Barabbas find in the low-vaulted room?
(a) The remains of a shroud.
(b) A gathering of Christians.
(c) The fat woman.
(d) A box.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the hare-lipped girl believe will happen on the third day after the crucifixion?
2. How does the fat woman feel about Barabbas?
3. What does Barabbas share with the believer he meets in the village on the mountain?
4. What does Barabbas ask the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
5. What did Jesus tell the hare-lipped girl she would do?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)