|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 42 through 63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barabbas give the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
(a) A necklace.
(b) Most of his meal.
(c) A letter.
(d) A kiss.
2. Whom does Barabbas see near his hiding place?
(a) Two Roman soldiers.
(b) The hare-lipped girl.
(d) The red-bearded man.
3. What does Barabbas note about the thief who was executed next to the man on the cross?
(a) He had been a good thief.
(b) He was unlucky.
(c) He was a lazy thief.
(d) That he deserved to die.
4. What does Barabbas share with the believer he meets in the village on the mountain?
(a) A drink.
(b) A secret.
(c) A walk.
(d) A meal.
5. Barabbas overhears two men talking the day after the crucifixion; What does Barabbas think they are talking about?
(a) The hare-lipped girl.
(b) The quiet marketplace.
(c) The dim sunlight.
(d) The crucified man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What warning does the red-beaded man give the believers?
2. What does the hare-lipped girl do after the red-beaded man speaks to the Christians?
3. Why does Barabbas feel that he cannot be forgiven for his sins?
4. Where was Barabbas when the man on the cross was arrested?
5. What event does Barabbas deny seeing that the red-bearded man describes seeing on Golgotha.
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)