|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 42 through 63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While in the Fat Woman's house in Jerusalem, where do the men occasionally go?
(a) Behind the curtain with the women.
(b) Upstairs to have a smoke.
(c) Out to get more wine.
(d) Outside to use the restroom.
2. What does Barabbas do before everyone leaves the low-vaulted room?
(a) He slips out unnoticed.
(b) He speaks to the group.
(c) He eats bread and drinks wine.
(d) He speaks to the hare-lipped girl.
3. Which follower of Jesus is Barabbas invited to meet?
(a) The apostle Paul.
(b) A man whom Jesus raised from the dead.
(c) Mary Magdalene, a follower of Jesus.
(d) Mary, the mother of Jesus.
4. What does Barabbas give the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
(a) A letter.
(b) Most of his meal.
(c) A necklace.
(d) A kiss.
5. Towards the end of his conversation with Barabbas, what does the passing group of men tell the red-beaded man?
(a) The Roman soldiers were on their way.
(b) Barabbas was the one that was supposed to die on Golgotha.
(c) The Master had risen from the dead.
(d) The Pharisees were coming.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Barabbas believe that the man on the cross is the Messiah?
2. How does the believer describe the "realm of the dead"?
3. What does Barabbas look like?
4. When the book opens, where is Barabbas standing?
5. What answer does Barabbas receive about Christian doctrine?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)