|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 42 through 63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does the fat woman attribute Barabbas's odd behavior after he returns from the village on the mountain?
(a) He is lying.
(b) He has become insane like the man on the mountain.
(c) He trying to become a better man.
(d) He has been posessed by the crucified man's spirit.
2. What answer does Barabbas receive about Christian doctrine?
(a) Serve well.
(b) Love each other.
(c) Do good.
(d) Pray without ceasing.
3. After leaving the tomb, whom does Barabbas question about Christian doctrine?
(a) The hare-lipped girl.
(b) The potter.
(c) The red-bearded man.
(d) The blind man.
4. What event causes the soldiers near the cross to jump to their feet and grab their weapons?
(a) They see Barabbas.
(b) The hill goes dark.
(c) The crowd presses too close.
(d) Thunder roars and lightening begins to flash.
5. Whom does the red-bearded man and his group believe that the crucified man is?
(a) The Great Prophet.
(b) The Son of Man and the Son of God.
(c) A great healer.
(d) A misunderstood carpenter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the hare-lipped girl see at the tomb?
2. What does Barabbas share with the believer he meets in the village on the mountain?
3. Who greets Barabbas and the girl as they walk down the streets of Jerusalem?
4. What name does the passing group of men call Barabbas?
5. What does Barabbas ask the woman who talks about the man on the cross?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)