|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 42 through 63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the believer that Barabbas meets in the village on the mountain look like?
(a) Unusually cheerful and attractive.
(b) Robust and healthy.
(c) Like any normal man.
(d) Parched skin and lack-luster eyes.
2. Where was Barabbas when the man on the cross was arrested?
(a) In prison, awaiting his own execution.
(b) In the marketplace.
(c) On his way to Golgatha.
(d) In front of the governor.
3. What does Barabbas notice about the man carrying the cross as the man prepares to go up the hill?
(a) The crowd is pushing him along.
(b) He seems calm.
(c) He has a halo of light about him.
(d) He looks at Barabbas.
4. What does Barabbas note about the thief who was executed next to the man on the cross?
(a) That he deserved to die.
(b) He was a lazy thief.
(c) He was unlucky.
(d) He had been a good thief.
5. What does Barabbas do before everyone leaves the low-vaulted room?
(a) He speaks to the group.
(b) He eats bread and drinks wine.
(c) He speaks to the hare-lipped girl.
(d) He slips out unnoticed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Barabbas feel that he cannot be forgiven for his sins?
2. What does Barabbas ask the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
3. What does Barabbas do after he leaves the tomb?
4. To what do Barabbas's friends attribute the unusual events Barabbas saw while at Golgotha?
5. What does Barabbas think has happened to Jesus' body?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)