|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 42 through 63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What explanation did the red-bearded man give for Barabbas's interest in the crucified man?
(a) Barabbas is reacting out of guilt.
(b) The crucified man had called Barabbas to follow him.
(c) Barabbas is seeking a father figure.
(d) Barabbas needs a spiritual leader.
2. Why does Barabbas feel he has a stronger bond with Jesus than the Christians?
(a) Because Barabbas sees Jesus for who he really is.
(b) Because Jesus literally died in his place on the cross.
(c) Because Jesus was a loner, like himself.
(d) Because they share the same birthday.
3. During his first night after arriving in Jerusalem, what does Barabbas think about as he lies on his sleeping mat?
(a) The fat woman.
(b) His father.
(c) The girl and the child.
(d) The man on the cross and the darkness on the hill.
4. What do the men do after returning from their brief excursions?
(a) Eat and talk more.
(c) Greet Barabbas.
(d) Wash their hands.
5. Towards the end of his conversation with Barabbas, what does the passing group of men tell the red-beaded man?
(a) The Roman soldiers were on their way.
(b) Barabbas was the one that was supposed to die on Golgotha.
(c) The Master had risen from the dead.
(d) The Pharisees were coming.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the red-beaded man feel guilty?
2. How well does Barabbas sleep during his first night after arriving in Jerusalem?
3. What does Barabbas ask the woman who talks about the man on the cross?
4. How does Barabbas refer to the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
5. While in the Fat Woman's house in Jerusalem, where do the men occasionally go?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)