|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 42 through 63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the red-bearded man believe that the Master will return?
(a) On the third day.
(c) The next day.
(d) At the end of time.
2. How does Barabbas refer to the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
(a) The girl in Jerusalem.
(b) The girl.
(c) The girl with the hare-lip.
(d) The girl of his dream.
3. What event takes place in the low-vaulted room?
(a) A trial.
(b) A prayer meeting.
(c) An execution.
(d) A large, boisterous party.
4. What does Barabbas do after he leaves the tomb?
(a) Goes to the temple alone.
(b) Wanders through the desert.
(c) Returns to the city with the hare-lipped girl.
(d) Rejoins his band of thieves.
5. Why doesn't Barabbas believe that the man on the cross is the Messiah?
(a) Because the man didn't save himself.
(b) Because Barabbas knows he is guilty.
(c) Because Barabbas dislikes the Jews.
(d) Because Barabbas is too cynical.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the red-bearded man do when he discovers that Barabbas has been eavesdropping?
2. What did Jesus tell the hare-lipped girl she would do?
3. What does the woman at the Fat Woman's house say about the man on the cross?
4. What does the hare-lipped girl do after the red-beaded man speaks to the Christians?
5. Where does the hare-lipped girl live?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)