|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 42 through 63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Barabbas returns to the believers after his visit to the village on the mountain, what does he tell the believers?
(a) Jesus had no right to raise the believer from the dead.
(b) The man on the mountain is posessed.
(c) The man on the mountain is insane.
(d) Jesus did the right thing, but that doesn't make him the Son of God.
2. Why does Barabbas feel he has a stronger bond with Jesus than the Christians?
(a) Because Jesus was a loner, like himself.
(b) Because Jesus literally died in his place on the cross.
(c) Because Barabbas sees Jesus for who he really is.
(d) Because they share the same birthday.
3. How do the Christians react to Barabbas' presence?
(a) They are uncomfortable around him.
(b) They cheerfully weclome him into their homes.
(c) They angrily cast him out of the assembly.
(d) They appear indifferent to his presence.
4. What does Barabbas notice about the tomb when the sun rises?
(a) It seems normal.
(b) It shines.
(c) It is glowing.
(d) It is empty.
5. Why does Barabbas feel that he cannot be forgiven for his sins?
(a) Because he doesn't believe in sin.
(b) Because he doesn't believe in God.
(c) Because he hasn't paid for them.
(d) Because he was born a thief and a murderer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Barabbas when the man on the cross was arrested?
2. How does the believer describe the "realm of the dead"?
3. Which follower of Jesus is Barabbas invited to meet?
4. What comment does the fat woman make that offends the girl Barabbas meets in Jerusalem?
5. What does Barabbas ask the woman who talks about the man on the cross?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)