|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 42 through 63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What explanation did the red-bearded man give for Barabbas's interest in the crucified man?
(a) Barabbas needs a spiritual leader.
(b) Barabbas is reacting out of guilt.
(c) Barabbas is seeking a father figure.
(d) The crucified man had called Barabbas to follow him.
2. Why doesn't Barabbas believe Jesus is the Son of God?
(a) He feels the son of God would not have allowed himself to die.
(b) He feels that God would not bother with unclean humanity.
(c) He saw Jesus, and he looked like a man, not a god.
(d) He does not believe in miracles.
3. Why would Barabbas normally avoid Golgotha?
(a) He knows he will hang there one day.
(b) His father was crucified on Golgotha.
(c) He feels it is an unclean place of death.
(d) It is far out of his way.
4. What does Barabbas notice about the man carrying the cross as the man prepares to go up the hill?
(a) He seems calm.
(b) The crowd is pushing him along.
(c) He looks at Barabbas.
(d) He has a halo of light about him.
5. What comment does the fat woman make that offends the girl Barabbas meets in Jerusalem?
(a) It doesn't matter who was crucified, as long as Barabbas was saved.
(b) Barabbas should have been crucified.
(c) The Jews made the right decision to set Barabbas free.
(d) The Romans made the right decision to set Barabbas free.
Short Answer Questions
1. What answer does Barabbas receive about Christian doctrine?
2. What does the believer that Barabbas meets in the village on the mountain tell him?
3. Which follower of Jesus is Barabbas invited to meet?
4. When does the red-bearded man believe that the Master will return?
5. As he lies on his sleeping mat, what conclusion does Barabbas come to about the things he saw on Golgotha?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)