|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 42 through 63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Barabbas expect the Christians to react to his presence?
(a) Pleased to have a potential convert.
(b) Angry with his betrayal.
(c) Surprised at his daring.
(d) Upset with his past.
2. What does Barabbas notice about the woman he believes is the mother of the man on the cross?
(a) She cries and clings to a man who grieves for Jesus.
(b) She seems unable to demonstrate the full depths of her grief.
(c) She looks older than her years.
(d) She stares angrily at him.
3. How does Barabbas react to the comments that the passing group of men make towards him and the red-beaded man?
(a) He hits the leader of the group.
(b) He argues angrily with the men.
(c) He pulls out a knife.
(d) He walks away without looking back.
4. What does the believer that Barabbas meets in the village on the mountain tell him?
(a) Barabbas is a fool for not believing that Jesus is the Son of God.
(b) He does not remember his experience.
(c) He had been dead and was raised to be a witness for Jesus.
(d) He wishes he were still dead.
5. What warning does the red-beaded man give the believers?
(a) They might soon be persecuted.
(b) The blind man is a Roman spy.
(c) The Romans demand bribes.
(d) Barabbas is a Roman spy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What answer does Barabbas receive about Christian doctrine?
2. What does Barabbas ask the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
3. What does Barabbas note about the thief who was executed next to the man on the cross?
4. What does the red-bearded man do when he discovers that Barabbas has been eavesdropping?
5. What event takes place in the low-vaulted room?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)