|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 42 through 63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Barabbas continue to seek out while he stays in Jerusalem?
(a) The potter.
(b) The fat woman.
(c) The followers of Jesus.
(d) The hare-lipped girl.
2. Who greets Barabbas and the girl as they walk down the streets of Jerusalem?
(a) The child.
(b) His mother.
(c) His friends.
(d) His father.
3. What does Barabbas think has happened to Jesus' body?
(a) The body was never actually in the tomb.
(b) Jesus has risen from the dead.
(c) The Roman soldiers removed his body the night before.
(d) Jesus' followers have taken the body away in the night.
4. How do the Christians react to Barabbas' presence?
(a) They are uncomfortable around him.
(b) They angrily cast him out of the assembly.
(c) They cheerfully weclome him into their homes.
(d) They appear indifferent to his presence.
5. What event does Barabbas deny seeing that the red-bearded man describes seeing on Golgotha.
(a) The grieving mother.
(b) The halo around Jesus.
(c) The frightened soldiers.
(d) The darkness that covered the hill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Barabbas feel he has a stronger bond with Jesus than the Christians?
2. What event does Barabbas accuse the red-bearded man of falsifying?
3. What warning does the red-beaded man give the believers?
4. During his first night after arriving in Jerusalem, what does Barabbas think about as he lies on his sleeping mat?
5. How does the fat woman feel about Barabbas?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)