|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 42 through 63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reaction does Barabbas have to the red-bearded man's claims about the crucified man?
(a) Barabbas laughs at the red-bearded man.
(b) Barabbas accuses the red-beaded man of lying.
(c) Barabbas walks away.
(d) Barabbas tells the red-bearded man his belief is flawed.
2. What observation does Barabbas make about the conviction of man on the cross?
(a) It's a shame that an innocent man had to die.
(b) The Jews were screaming for his blood, so he must have been guilty.
(c) It's obvious that he is innocent of any crime.
(d) The Romans are unfair.
3. Why were the Jewish people given the opportunity to pardon one prisoner's death sentence?
(a) The priests paid the Romans for one prisioner each year.
(b) The Romans always pardoned one prisioner each month.
(c) They were being rewarded by the Roman government.
(d) It is a tradition during the Passover holiday.
4. What does the believer that Barabbas meets in the village on the mountain tell him?
(a) He does not remember his experience.
(b) He wishes he were still dead.
(c) Barabbas is a fool for not believing that Jesus is the Son of God.
(d) He had been dead and was raised to be a witness for Jesus.
5. To what do Barabbas's friends attribute the unusual events Barabbas saw while at Golgotha?
(a) God's intervention in the crucifixion.
(b) His mental state after enduring the ordeal of the trial.
(c) His emotional state after experiencing such a brutal crucifixion.
(d) His eyes adjusting to daylight after having been in the dungeon.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the believer describe the "realm of the dead"?
2. What does Barabbas do before everyone leaves the low-vaulted room?
3. Who greets Barabbas and the girl as they walk down the streets of Jerusalem?
4. How well does Barabbas sleep during his first night after arriving in Jerusalem?
5. How does the fat woman feel about Barabbas?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)