|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 42 through 63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Barabbas overhears two men talking the day after the crucifixion; What does Barabbas think they are talking about?
(a) The dim sunlight.
(b) The crucified man.
(c) The quiet marketplace.
(d) The hare-lipped girl.
2. As Barabbas walks around town the day after the crucifixion, what does he notice?
(a) Some people are staring at him.
(b) The sun is dimmer.
(c) The hare-lipped girl.
(d) The market is unusually quiet.
3. How does the fat woman feel about Barabbas?
(a) She claims to not care for him, but really loves him.
(b) She likes him when he pays for her services.
(c) She is angry with him for walking with the hare-lipped girl.
(d) She does not care for him and wishes he would go away.
4. What does the hare-lipped girl do after the red-beaded man speaks to the Christians?
(a) She leaves the building in tears.
(b) She speaks to Barabbas.
(c) She clears the dishes.
(d) She speaks to the believers.
5. How does Barabbas expect the Christians to react to his presence?
(a) Pleased to have a potential convert.
(b) Surprised at his daring.
(c) Angry with his betrayal.
(d) Upset with his past.
Short Answer Questions
1. What answer does Barabbas receive about Christian doctrine?
2. At the end of the evening, who is left with the Fat Woman?
3. What does the hare-lipped girl believe will happen on the third day after the crucifixion?
4. Whom does Barabbas continue to seek out while he stays in Jerusalem?
5. How do the Christians react to Barabbas' presence?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)