|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 42 through 63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During his first night after arriving in Jerusalem, what does Barabbas think about as he lies on his sleeping mat?
(a) The man on the cross and the darkness on the hill.
(b) His father.
(c) The fat woman.
(d) The girl and the child.
2. What answer does Barabbas receive about Christian doctrine?
(a) Serve well.
(b) Pray without ceasing.
(c) Do good.
(d) Love each other.
3. At the end of the evening, who is left with the Fat Woman?
(a) The girl.
(b) The other women.
(d) Everyone stays the night.
4. What event does Barabbas accuse the red-bearded man of falsifying?
(a) The miracles.
(b) The darkness that covered the hill.
(c) The earthquake.
(d) The resurrection.
5. While in the Fat Woman's house in Jerusalem, where do the men occasionally go?
(a) Behind the curtain with the women.
(b) Upstairs to have a smoke.
(c) Outside to use the restroom.
(d) Out to get more wine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men do after returning from their brief excursions?
2. What does Barabbas notice about the man carrying the cross as the man prepares to go up the hill?
3. What explanation did the red-bearded man give for Barabbas's interest in the crucified man?
4. Why doesn't Barabbas believe Jesus is the Son of God?
5. What does the hare-lipped girl believe will happen once the third day after the crucifixion has passed?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)