|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 42 through 63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the woman at the Fat Woman's house say about the man on the cross?
(a) He must have been guilty.
(b) He was a false prophet.
(c) She had seen him perform miracles.
(d) He was the Savior.
2. What does Barabbas notice about the man carrying the cross as the man prepares to go up the hill?
(a) He seems calm.
(b) He looks at Barabbas.
(c) The crowd is pushing him along.
(d) He has a halo of light about him.
3. Why does the red-beaded man feel guilty?
(a) He betrayed his Master to the Roman soldiers.
(b) He stole money from the disciples.
(c) He lied to Barabbas.
(d) He betrayed his Master by denying him.
4. What explanation did the the red-bearded man give for the crucifixion?
(a) The Master had to suffer and die for them.
(b) The Romans are out to destroy Israel.
(c) The Pharisees are trying to destroy the Christians.
(d) The Jewish people are fickle.
5. How does the fat woman feel about Barabbas?
(a) She is angry with him for walking with the hare-lipped girl.
(b) She claims to not care for him, but really loves him.
(c) She likes him when he pays for her services.
(d) She does not care for him and wishes he would go away.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Barabbas walks around town the day after the crucifixion, what does he notice?
2. How does Barabbas react to the physical appearance of the believer he meets in the village on the mountain?
3. What do the believers begin to call Barabbas after he returns from his visit to the village on the mountain?
4. What does the believer that Barabbas meets in the village on the mountain tell him?
5. What does Barabbas do after he leaves the tomb?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)