|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 42 through 63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Barabbas find in the low-vaulted room?
(a) The remains of a shroud.
(b) A gathering of Christians.
(c) A box.
(d) The fat woman.
2. After leaving the tomb, whom does Barabbas question about Christian doctrine?
(a) The blind man.
(b) The potter.
(c) The red-bearded man.
(d) The hare-lipped girl.
3. Whom does Barabbas continue to seek out while he stays in Jerusalem?
(a) The followers of Jesus.
(b) The hare-lipped girl.
(c) The fat woman.
(d) The potter.
4. What does Barabbas note about the thief who was executed next to the man on the cross?
(a) He had been a good thief.
(b) He was a lazy thief.
(c) That he deserved to die.
(d) He was unlucky.
5. What does the red-bearded man do when he discovers that Barabbas has been eavesdropping?
(a) He ignores Barabbas and continues to talk to his friend.
(b) He yells at Barabbas.
(c) He glares at Barabbas.
(d) He stays.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barabbas notice about the tomb when the sun rises?
2. When Barabbas is eavesdropping on the two men in Jerusalem, what causes him to lean closer to the men?
3. What does Barabbas do before everyone leaves the low-vaulted room?
4. What does Barabbas give the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
5. What opinion does Barabbas give the red-bearded man about his feeling of guilt?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)