|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 42 through 63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the hare-lipped girl not ask Jesus to do for her?
(a) Feed her.
(b) Make Barabbas love her.
(c) Make her wealthy.
(d) Heal her deformed lip.
2. Where was Barabbas when the man on the cross was arrested?
(a) In the marketplace.
(b) In front of the governor.
(c) On his way to Golgatha.
(d) In prison, awaiting his own execution.
3. Why does Barabbas feel uncomfortable with the group?
(a) He is the only man in the group.
(b) He is not one of the group.
(c) They stare angrily at him.
(d) He wishes to steal, but cannot.
4. What name does the passing group of men call Barabbas?
5. What does Barabbas share with the believer he meets in the village on the mountain?
(a) A secret.
(b) A drink.
(c) A walk.
(d) A meal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event causes the soldiers near the cross to jump to their feet and grab their weapons?
2. What answer does Barabbas receive about Christian doctrine?
3. How well does Barabbas sleep during his first night after arriving in Jerusalem?
4. What does Barabbas notice about the woman he believes is the mother of the man on the cross?
5. What did Barabbas find in the low-vaulted room?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)