|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 42 through 63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What comment does the fat woman make that offends the girl Barabbas meets in Jerusalem?
(a) The Jews made the right decision to set Barabbas free.
(b) It doesn't matter who was crucified, as long as Barabbas was saved.
(c) The Romans made the right decision to set Barabbas free.
(d) Barabbas should have been crucified.
2. What does Barabbas share with the believer he meets in the village on the mountain?
(a) A drink.
(b) A secret.
(c) A meal.
(d) A walk.
3. To what does the fat woman attribute Barabbas's odd behavior after he returns from the village on the mountain?
(a) He trying to become a better man.
(b) He is lying.
(c) He has been posessed by the crucified man's spirit.
(d) He has become insane like the man on the mountain.
4. What reaction does Barabbas have to the red-bearded man's claims about the crucified man?
(a) Barabbas laughs at the red-bearded man.
(b) Barabbas tells the red-bearded man his belief is flawed.
(c) Barabbas walks away.
(d) Barabbas accuses the red-beaded man of lying.
5. What does the believer find odd about Barabbas's question?
(a) No one else has ever commented on his appearance.
(b) No one else has argued with him about heaven.
(c) He is surprised at Barabbas's unbelief.
(d) No one else has ever asked him about the "realm of the dead."
Short Answer Questions
1. What event does Barabbas deny seeing that the red-bearded man describes seeing on Golgotha.
2. After Barabbas returns to the believers after his visit to the village on the mountain, what does he tell the believers?
3. How does the fat woman feel about Barabbas?
4. Why doesn't Barabbas believe Jesus is the Son of God?
5. What explanation did the red-bearded man give for Barabbas's interest in the crucified man?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)