|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 42 through 63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Barabbas refer to the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
(a) The girl in Jerusalem.
(b) The girl.
(c) The girl with the hare-lip.
(d) The girl of his dream.
2. Whom does the red-bearded man and his group believe that the crucified man is?
(a) The Great Prophet.
(b) A great healer.
(c) The Son of Man and the Son of God.
(d) A misunderstood carpenter.
3. When Barabbas is eavesdropping on the two men in Jerusalem, what causes him to lean closer to the men?
(a) They mention the darkness that covered Golgotha.
(b) They whisper about the Roman guards.
(c) They mention Barabbas's name.
(d) They point to the hare-lipped girl.
4. Why doesn't Barabbas believe Jesus is the Son of God?
(a) He saw Jesus, and he looked like a man, not a god.
(b) He feels the son of God would not have allowed himself to die.
(c) He does not believe in miracles.
(d) He feels that God would not bother with unclean humanity.
5. What do the men do after returning from their brief excursions?
(a) Eat and talk more.
(b) Wash their hands.
(d) Greet Barabbas.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Barabbas walks around town the day after the crucifixion, what does he notice?
2. Towards the end of his conversation with Barabbas, what does the passing group of men tell the red-beaded man?
3. To what does the fat woman attribute Barabbas's odd behavior after he returns from the village on the mountain?
4. What does Barabbas note about the thief who was executed next to the man on the cross?
5. Why does Barabbas choose to attend the crucifixion?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)