|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 42 through 63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does the fat woman attribute Barabbas's odd behavior after he returns from the village on the mountain?
(a) He trying to become a better man.
(b) He has been posessed by the crucified man's spirit.
(c) He has become insane like the man on the mountain.
(d) He is lying.
2. Whom does the red-bearded man and his group believe that the crucified man is?
(a) The Son of Man and the Son of God.
(b) A great healer.
(c) A misunderstood carpenter.
(d) The Great Prophet.
3. Who greets Barabbas and the girl as they walk down the streets of Jerusalem?
(a) His friends.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) The child.
4. What did the hare-lipped girl see at the tomb?
(a) An angel.
(b) Two Roman soldiers.
(c) The red-bearded man.
5. What does Barabbas do after he leaves the tomb?
(a) Wanders through the desert.
(b) Returns to the city with the hare-lipped girl.
(c) Goes to the temple alone.
(d) Rejoins his band of thieves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What explanation did the red-bearded man give for Barabbas's interest in the crucified man?
2. When does the red-bearded man believe that the Master will return?
3. How does Barabbas refer to the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
4. What does the hare-lipped girl do after the red-beaded man speaks to the Christians?
5. What does Barabbas ask the woman who talks about the man on the cross?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)