|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 42 through 63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Barabbas find in the low-vaulted room?
(a) The fat woman.
(b) A gathering of Christians.
(c) A box.
(d) The remains of a shroud.
2. What does the believer that Barabbas meets in the village on the mountain tell him?
(a) He wishes he were still dead.
(b) He does not remember his experience.
(c) Barabbas is a fool for not believing that Jesus is the Son of God.
(d) He had been dead and was raised to be a witness for Jesus.
3. How does the fat woman feel about Barabbas?
(a) She likes him when he pays for her services.
(b) She is angry with him for walking with the hare-lipped girl.
(c) She does not care for him and wishes he would go away.
(d) She claims to not care for him, but really loves him.
4. Barabbas overhears two men talking the day after the crucifixion; What does Barabbas think they are talking about?
(a) The dim sunlight.
(b) The hare-lipped girl.
(c) The crucified man.
(d) The quiet marketplace.
5. Why would Barabbas normally avoid Golgotha?
(a) He feels it is an unclean place of death.
(b) It is far out of his way.
(c) He knows he will hang there one day.
(d) His father was crucified on Golgotha.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barabbas look like?
2. What does the hare-lipped girl believe will happen on the third day after the crucifixion?
3. What does Barabbas notice about the woman he believes is the mother of the man on the cross?
4. How does Barabbas refer to the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
5. What does the hare-lipped girl believe will happen once the third day after the crucifixion has passed?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)