|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 42 through 63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How well does Barabbas sleep during his first night after arriving in Jerusalem?
(a) He is unable to sleep.
(b) He tosses and turns before eventually falling asleep.
(c) He sleeps for an hour, then suddenly awakes.
(d) He immediately falls into a drunken slumber.
2. What did Barabbas find in the low-vaulted room?
(a) The fat woman.
(b) The remains of a shroud.
(c) A gathering of Christians.
(d) A box.
3. What event takes place in the low-vaulted room?
(a) A trial.
(b) A prayer meeting.
(c) A large, boisterous party.
(d) An execution.
4. What does the woman at the Fat Woman's house say about the man on the cross?
(a) He must have been guilty.
(b) He was a false prophet.
(c) He was the Savior.
(d) She had seen him perform miracles.
5. Why doesn't Barabbas believe that the man on the cross is the Messiah?
(a) Because Barabbas dislikes the Jews.
(b) Because Barabbas is too cynical.
(c) Because the man didn't save himself.
(d) Because Barabbas knows he is guilty.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Barabbas react to the physical appearance of the believer he meets in the village on the mountain?
2. After Barabbas returns to the believers after his visit to the village on the mountain, what does he tell the believers?
3. What does Barabbas do before everyone leaves the low-vaulted room?
4. How does the believer describe the "realm of the dead"?
5. Why does Barabbas feel he has a stronger bond with Jesus than the Christians?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)