|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 42 through 63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the believers begin to call Barabbas after he returns from his visit to the village on the mountain?
(a) Barabbas the acquitted.
(b) Barabbas the thief.
(c) Barabbas the blessed.
(d) Barabbas the doubter.
2. What does the woman at the Fat Woman's house say about the man on the cross?
(a) He was a false prophet.
(b) He must have been guilty.
(c) She had seen him perform miracles.
(d) He was the Savior.
3. What observation does Barabbas make about the conviction of man on the cross?
(a) The Jews were screaming for his blood, so he must have been guilty.
(b) It's obvious that he is innocent of any crime.
(c) It's a shame that an innocent man had to die.
(d) The Romans are unfair.
4. To what do Barabbas's friends attribute the unusual events Barabbas saw while at Golgotha?
(a) His eyes adjusting to daylight after having been in the dungeon.
(b) God's intervention in the crucifixion.
(c) His mental state after enduring the ordeal of the trial.
(d) His emotional state after experiencing such a brutal crucifixion.
5. What did Barabbas find in the low-vaulted room?
(a) A gathering of Christians.
(b) The fat woman.
(c) The remains of a shroud.
(d) A box.
Short Answer Questions
1. What opinion does Barabbas give the red-bearded man about his feeling of guilt?
2. How does Barabbas expect the Christians to react to his presence?
3. How does Barabbas refer to the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
4. What does the believer that Barabbas meets in the village on the mountain look like?
5. What does Barabbas notice about the man carrying the cross as the man prepares to go up the hill?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)