|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 42 through 63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barabbas think has happened to Jesus' body?
(a) The Roman soldiers removed his body the night before.
(b) The body was never actually in the tomb.
(c) Jesus has risen from the dead.
(d) Jesus' followers have taken the body away in the night.
2. What comment does the fat woman make that offends the girl Barabbas meets in Jerusalem?
(a) The Jews made the right decision to set Barabbas free.
(b) It doesn't matter who was crucified, as long as Barabbas was saved.
(c) The Romans made the right decision to set Barabbas free.
(d) Barabbas should have been crucified.
3. How do the Christians react to Barabbas' presence?
(a) They are uncomfortable around him.
(b) They angrily cast him out of the assembly.
(c) They cheerfully weclome him into their homes.
(d) They appear indifferent to his presence.
4. What warning does the red-beaded man give the believers?
(a) They might soon be persecuted.
(b) The blind man is a Roman spy.
(c) The Romans demand bribes.
(d) Barabbas is a Roman spy.
5. How does the believer describe the "realm of the dead"?
(a) A beautiful meadow.
(b) A path of light.
(c) Just like home, only cleaner and better.
(d) As nothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what do Barabbas's friends attribute the unusual events Barabbas saw while at Golgotha?
2. What does Barabbas notice about the man carrying the cross as the man prepares to go up the hill?
3. As he lies on his sleeping mat, what conclusion does Barabbas come to about the things he saw on Golgotha?
4. What does Barabbas share with the believer he meets in the village on the mountain?
5. Why doesn't Barabbas believe Jesus is the Son of God?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)