|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 42 through 63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Barabbas find in the low-vaulted room?
(a) A gathering of Christians.
(b) The fat woman.
(c) The remains of a shroud.
(d) A box.
2. What name does the passing group of men call Barabbas?
3. When the book opens, where is Barabbas standing?
(a) In front of the governor.
(b) At the bottom of the hill.
(c) In the marketplace.
(d) Near the cross.
4. Why would Barabbas normally avoid Golgotha?
(a) He feels it is an unclean place of death.
(b) It is far out of his way.
(c) He knows he will hang there one day.
(d) His father was crucified on Golgotha.
5. Why doesn't Barabbas believe that the man on the cross is the Messiah?
(a) Because Barabbas knows he is guilty.
(b) Because Barabbas dislikes the Jews.
(c) Because Barabbas is too cynical.
(d) Because the man didn't save himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barabbas give the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
2. How does Barabbas refer to the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
3. What answer does Barabbas receive about Christian doctrine?
4. When Barabbas is eavesdropping on the two men in Jerusalem, what causes him to lean closer to the men?
5. Who greets Barabbas and the girl as they walk down the streets of Jerusalem?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)