|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 42 through 63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What answer does Barabbas receive about Christian doctrine?
(a) Love each other.
(b) Do good.
(c) Serve well.
(d) Pray without ceasing.
2. What name does the passing group of men call Barabbas?
3. What business keeps Barabbas in Jerusalem?
(a) He works at the temple.
(c) He joins the potter.
(d) He steals from the Christians.
4. What does Barabbas look like?
(a) Around 20 years old with a black beard, black hair, and a scar on his cheek.
(b) Around 50 years old with a brown beard, black hair, and a scar on his cheek.
(c) Around 40 years old with a reddish beard, black hair, and a scar on his neck.
(d) Around 30 years old with a reddish beard, black hair, and a scar on his cheek.
5. Why does Barabbas feel uncomfortable with the group?
(a) They stare angrily at him.
(b) He wishes to steal, but cannot.
(c) He is not one of the group.
(d) He is the only man in the group.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event does Barabbas deny seeing that the red-bearded man describes seeing on Golgotha.
2. What does Barabbas do before everyone leaves the low-vaulted room?
3. While in the Fat Woman's house in Jerusalem, where do the men occasionally go?
4. Where was Barabbas when the man on the cross was arrested?
5. What do the men do after returning from their brief excursions?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)