|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 42 through 63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Barabbas find in the low-vaulted room?
(a) A gathering of Christians.
(b) The remains of a shroud.
(c) The fat woman.
(d) A box.
2. Where is Barabbas hidden just before sunrise on the third day after the crucifixion?
(a) Behind the low-vaulted room.
(b) In a nearby cave.
(c) Near the tomb.
(d) Near the temple.
3. What does the red-bearded man do when he discovers that Barabbas has been eavesdropping?
(a) He glares at Barabbas.
(b) He yells at Barabbas.
(c) He stays.
(d) He ignores Barabbas and continues to talk to his friend.
4. How does the girl that Barabbas meets in Jerusalem appear?
(a) She is dressed like a whore.
(b) She seems tired and worn out.
(c) She is well dressed and well fed.
(d) She is dressed in rags and is obviously hungry.
5. Why does Barabbas feel he has a stronger bond with Jesus than the Christians?
(a) Because Barabbas sees Jesus for who he really is.
(b) Because Jesus literally died in his place on the cross.
(c) Because they share the same birthday.
(d) Because Jesus was a loner, like himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barabbas notice about the woman he believes is the mother of the man on the cross?
2. Whom does Barabbas see near his hiding place?
3. Which follower of Jesus is Barabbas invited to meet?
4. When does the red-bearded man believe that the Master will return?
5. As he lies on his sleeping mat, what conclusion does Barabbas come to about the things he saw on Golgotha?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)