|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 42 through 63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the red-bearded man do when he discovers that Barabbas has been eavesdropping?
(a) He ignores Barabbas and continues to talk to his friend.
(b) He glares at Barabbas.
(c) He yells at Barabbas.
(d) He stays.
2. What explanation did the red-bearded man give for Barabbas's interest in the crucified man?
(a) Barabbas is reacting out of guilt.
(b) Barabbas needs a spiritual leader.
(c) Barabbas is seeking a father figure.
(d) The crucified man had called Barabbas to follow him.
3. What does Barabbas notice about the man carrying the cross as the man prepares to go up the hill?
(a) The crowd is pushing him along.
(b) He has a halo of light about him.
(c) He looks at Barabbas.
(d) He seems calm.
4. What does Barabbas do after he leaves the tomb?
(a) Wanders through the desert.
(b) Rejoins his band of thieves.
(c) Goes to the temple alone.
(d) Returns to the city with the hare-lipped girl.
5. How does Barabbas react to the physical appearance of the believer he meets in the village on the mountain?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is curious, yet cautious.
(c) He is repulsed.
(d) He is surprised.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the girl that Barabbas meets in Jerusalem appear?
2. As he lies on his sleeping mat, what conclusion does Barabbas come to about the things he saw on Golgotha?
3. When does the red-bearded man believe that the Master will return?
4. What explanation did the the red-bearded man give for the crucifixion?
5. Where is Barabbas hidden just before sunrise on the third day after the crucifixion?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)