|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 42 through 63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Barabbas find in the low-vaulted room?
(a) The fat woman.
(b) The remains of a shroud.
(c) A box.
(d) A gathering of Christians.
2. What did Jesus tell the hare-lipped girl she would do?
(a) Tell the Pharisees about him.
(b) Become whole.
(c) Bear witness for him.
(d) Become famous.
3. How does the believer describe the "realm of the dead"?
(a) A path of light.
(b) As nothing.
(c) A beautiful meadow.
(d) Just like home, only cleaner and better.
4. What business keeps Barabbas in Jerusalem?
(a) He steals from the Christians.
(c) He joins the potter.
(d) He works at the temple.
5. What name does the passing group of men call Barabbas?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barabbas look like?
2. Where does Barabbas spend his first night after arriving in Jerusalem?
3. What event takes place in the low-vaulted room?
4. What does Barabbas do before everyone leaves the low-vaulted room?
5. While in the Fat Woman's house in Jerusalem, where do the men occasionally go?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)