|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 42 through 63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How well does Barabbas sleep during his first night after arriving in Jerusalem?
(a) He is unable to sleep.
(b) He sleeps for an hour, then suddenly awakes.
(c) He immediately falls into a drunken slumber.
(d) He tosses and turns before eventually falling asleep.
2. During his first night after arriving in Jerusalem, what does Barabbas think about as he lies on his sleeping mat?
(a) The man on the cross and the darkness on the hill.
(b) The girl and the child.
(c) His father.
(d) The fat woman.
3. Why doesn't Barabbas believe Jesus is the Son of God?
(a) He saw Jesus, and he looked like a man, not a god.
(b) He does not believe in miracles.
(c) He feels the son of God would not have allowed himself to die.
(d) He feels that God would not bother with unclean humanity.
4. Towards the end of his conversation with Barabbas, what does the passing group of men tell the red-beaded man?
(a) The Pharisees were coming.
(b) The Master had risen from the dead.
(c) Barabbas was the one that was supposed to die on Golgotha.
(d) The Roman soldiers were on their way.
5. What explanation did the the red-bearded man give for the crucifixion?
(a) The Romans are out to destroy Israel.
(b) The Pharisees are trying to destroy the Christians.
(c) The Master had to suffer and die for them.
(d) The Jewish people are fickle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Barabbas overhears two men talking the day after the crucifixion; What does Barabbas think they are talking about?
2. What did Barabbas find in the low-vaulted room?
3. At the end of the evening, who is left with the Fat Woman?
4. What does the believer that Barabbas meets in the village on the mountain look like?
5. How does Barabbas expect the Christians to react to his presence?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)