|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 42 through 63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the hare-lipped girl not ask Jesus to do for her?
(a) Heal her deformed lip.
(b) Make her wealthy.
(c) Feed her.
(d) Make Barabbas love her.
2. During his first night after arriving in Jerusalem, what does Barabbas think about as he lies on his sleeping mat?
(a) His father.
(b) The man on the cross and the darkness on the hill.
(c) The girl and the child.
(d) The fat woman.
3. When Barabbas is eavesdropping on the two men in Jerusalem, what causes him to lean closer to the men?
(a) They mention Barabbas's name.
(b) They whisper about the Roman guards.
(c) They point to the hare-lipped girl.
(d) They mention the darkness that covered Golgotha.
4. What does Barabbas give the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
(a) A kiss.
(b) A necklace.
(c) Most of his meal.
(d) A letter.
5. What business keeps Barabbas in Jerusalem?
(b) He joins the potter.
(c) He steals from the Christians.
(d) He works at the temple.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event causes the soldiers near the cross to jump to their feet and grab their weapons?
2. What do the believers begin to call Barabbas after he returns from his visit to the village on the mountain?
3. What does Barabbas pretend to want?
4. How does the believer describe the "realm of the dead"?
5. How does the girl that Barabbas meets in Jerusalem appear?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)