|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 42 through 63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What answer does Barabbas receive about Christian doctrine?
(a) Pray without ceasing.
(b) Do good.
(c) Serve well.
(d) Love each other.
2. What do the believers begin to call Barabbas after he returns from his visit to the village on the mountain?
(a) Barabbas the doubter.
(b) Barabbas the blessed.
(c) Barabbas the acquitted.
(d) Barabbas the thief.
3. What does the hare-lipped girl believe will happen once the third day after the crucifixion has passed?
(a) The emperor will die.
(b) The world will be destroyed.
(c) The Roman Empire will fall.
(d) The sick will be healed and the hungry will be fed.
4. Which follower of Jesus is Barabbas invited to meet?
(a) Mary, the mother of Jesus.
(b) The apostle Paul.
(c) Mary Magdalene, a follower of Jesus.
(d) A man whom Jesus raised from the dead.
5. What does Barabbas look like?
(a) Around 50 years old with a brown beard, black hair, and a scar on his cheek.
(b) Around 30 years old with a reddish beard, black hair, and a scar on his cheek.
(c) Around 40 years old with a reddish beard, black hair, and a scar on his neck.
(d) Around 20 years old with a black beard, black hair, and a scar on his cheek.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barabbas notice about the woman he believes is the mother of the man on the cross?
2. What opinion does Barabbas give the red-bearded man about his feeling of guilt?
3. What does the woman at the Fat Woman's house say about the man on the cross?
4. What event causes the soldiers near the cross to jump to their feet and grab their weapons?
5. What event does Barabbas deny seeing that the red-bearded man describes seeing on Golgotha.
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)