|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 22 through 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Towards the end of his conversation with Barabbas, what does the passing group of men tell the red-beaded man?
(a) The Roman soldiers were on their way.
(b) The Pharisees were coming.
(c) Barabbas was the one that was supposed to die on Golgotha.
(d) The Master had risen from the dead.
2. At the end of the evening, who is left with the Fat Woman?
(b) The girl.
(c) Everyone stays the night.
(d) The other women.
3. Barabbas overhears two men talking the day after the crucifixion; What does Barabbas think they are talking about?
(a) The crucified man.
(b) The quiet marketplace.
(c) The hare-lipped girl.
(d) The dim sunlight.
4. Why were the Jewish people given the opportunity to pardon one prisoner's death sentence?
(a) They were being rewarded by the Roman government.
(b) The Romans always pardoned one prisioner each month.
(c) It is a tradition during the Passover holiday.
(d) The priests paid the Romans for one prisioner each year.
5. Why does Barabbas feel uncomfortable with the group?
(a) He is the only man in the group.
(b) He wishes to steal, but cannot.
(c) They stare angrily at him.
(d) He is not one of the group.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Barabbas and the red-bearded man discuss?
2. What explanation did the red-bearded man give for Barabbas's interest in the crucified man?
3. What does Barabbas think has happened to Jesus' body?
4. What does Barabbas ask the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
5. What answer does Barabbas receive about Christian doctrine?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)