|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 22 through 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barabbas do after he leaves the tomb?
(a) Goes to the temple alone.
(b) Returns to the city with the hare-lipped girl.
(c) Rejoins his band of thieves.
(d) Wanders through the desert.
2. What does Barabbas ask the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
(a) If she saw the darkness.
(b) Where she has been.
(c) If she has received news from Gilgal.
(d) Where the child is.
3. Why does Barabbas choose to attend the crucifixion?
(a) His friends encourage him to go.
(b) He wants to see the man who took his place.
(c) He feels a strange power prompting him to attend the crucifixion.
(d) He is swept along with the crowd.
4. What explanation did the red-bearded man give for Barabbas's interest in the crucified man?
(a) Barabbas is reacting out of guilt.
(b) The crucified man had called Barabbas to follow him.
(c) Barabbas needs a spiritual leader.
(d) Barabbas is seeking a father figure.
5. Where was Barabbas when the man on the cross was arrested?
(a) In front of the governor.
(b) In prison, awaiting his own execution.
(c) On his way to Golgatha.
(d) In the marketplace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barabbas notice about the man carrying the cross as the man prepares to go up the hill?
2. What does Barabbas notice about the woman he believes is the mother of the man on the cross?
3. Why doesn't Barabbas believe that the man on the cross is the Messiah?
4. Where does the hare-lipped girl live?
5. To what do Barabbas's friends attribute the unusual events Barabbas saw while at Golgotha?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)