|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 22 through 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Barabbas see near his hiding place?
(b) Two Roman soldiers.
(c) The red-bearded man.
(d) The hare-lipped girl.
2. Why were the Jewish people given the opportunity to pardon one prisoner's death sentence?
(a) They were being rewarded by the Roman government.
(b) The priests paid the Romans for one prisioner each year.
(c) The Romans always pardoned one prisioner each month.
(d) It is a tradition during the Passover holiday.
3. To what do Barabbas's friends attribute the unusual events Barabbas saw while at Golgotha?
(a) God's intervention in the crucifixion.
(b) His emotional state after experiencing such a brutal crucifixion.
(c) His mental state after enduring the ordeal of the trial.
(d) His eyes adjusting to daylight after having been in the dungeon.
4. What explanation did the red-bearded man give for Barabbas's interest in the crucified man?
(a) Barabbas is reacting out of guilt.
(b) Barabbas is seeking a father figure.
(c) The crucified man had called Barabbas to follow him.
(d) Barabbas needs a spiritual leader.
5. How does Barabbas refer to the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
(a) The girl with the hare-lip.
(b) The girl of his dream.
(c) The girl.
(d) The girl in Jerusalem.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barabbas ask the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
2. Towards the end of his conversation with Barabbas, what does the passing group of men tell the red-beaded man?
3. What does Barabbas notice about the man carrying the cross as the man prepares to go up the hill?
4. What do the men do after returning from their brief excursions?
5. What does Barabbas note about the thief who was executed next to the man on the cross?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)