|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 22 through 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what do Barabbas's friends attribute the unusual events Barabbas saw while at Golgotha?
(a) God's intervention in the crucifixion.
(b) His mental state after enduring the ordeal of the trial.
(c) His emotional state after experiencing such a brutal crucifixion.
(d) His eyes adjusting to daylight after having been in the dungeon.
2. What opinion does Barabbas give the red-bearded man about his feeling of guilt?
(a) He should give the temple as much money as he can.
(b) He should offer a sacrifice to God.
(c) His action could be forgiven.
(d) His sin is too horrible to forgive.
3. After leaving the tomb, whom does Barabbas question about Christian doctrine?
(a) The blind man.
(b) The hare-lipped girl.
(c) The red-bearded man.
(d) The potter.
4. What did the hare-lipped girl not ask Jesus to do for her?
(a) Feed her.
(b) Heal her deformed lip.
(c) Make Barabbas love her.
(d) Make her wealthy.
5. What does Barabbas give the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
(a) A letter.
(b) A necklace.
(c) Most of his meal.
(d) A kiss.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were the Jewish people given the opportunity to pardon one prisoner's death sentence?
2. How well does Barabbas sleep during his first night after arriving in Jerusalem?
3. What explanation did the the red-bearded man give for the crucifixion?
4. Why does Barabbas choose to attend the crucifixion?
5. Whom does Barabbas see near his hiding place?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)