|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 22 through 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barabbas do after he leaves the tomb?
(a) Goes to the temple alone.
(b) Returns to the city with the hare-lipped girl.
(c) Rejoins his band of thieves.
(d) Wanders through the desert.
2. During his first night after arriving in Jerusalem, what does Barabbas think about as he lies on his sleeping mat?
(a) His father.
(b) The girl and the child.
(c) The man on the cross and the darkness on the hill.
(d) The fat woman.
3. Why would Barabbas normally avoid Golgotha?
(a) It is far out of his way.
(b) He feels it is an unclean place of death.
(c) His father was crucified on Golgotha.
(d) He knows he will hang there one day.
4. What does the hare-lipped girl believe will happen on the third day after the crucifixion?
(a) She will be healed of her deformity.
(b) That the crucified man will rise from the dead.
(c) The leper will be healed.
(d) The blind man will see.
5. How does Barabbas react to the comments that the passing group of men make towards him and the red-beaded man?
(a) He pulls out a knife.
(b) He argues angrily with the men.
(c) He walks away without looking back.
(d) He hits the leader of the group.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the hare-lipped girl see at the tomb?
2. What does Barabbas notice about the tomb when the sun rises?
3. When does the red-bearded man believe that the Master will return?
4. What does Barabbas ask the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
5. What do Barabbas and the red-bearded man discuss?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)