|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 22 through 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barabbas look like?
(a) Around 50 years old with a brown beard, black hair, and a scar on his cheek.
(b) Around 30 years old with a reddish beard, black hair, and a scar on his cheek.
(c) Around 20 years old with a black beard, black hair, and a scar on his cheek.
(d) Around 40 years old with a reddish beard, black hair, and a scar on his neck.
2. Whom does the red-bearded man and his group believe that the crucified man is?
(a) The Son of Man and the Son of God.
(b) The Great Prophet.
(c) A great healer.
(d) A misunderstood carpenter.
3. What event does Barabbas deny seeing that the red-bearded man describes seeing on Golgotha.
(a) The frightened soldiers.
(b) The halo around Jesus.
(c) The grieving mother.
(d) The darkness that covered the hill.
4. Where is Barabbas hidden just before sunrise on the third day after the crucifixion?
(a) Near the temple.
(b) In a nearby cave.
(c) Behind the low-vaulted room.
(d) Near the tomb.
5. What does the woman at the Fat Woman's house say about the man on the cross?
(a) He must have been guilty.
(b) She had seen him perform miracles.
(c) He was a false prophet.
(d) He was the Savior.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the red-beaded man feel guilty?
2. What explanation did the red-bearded man give for Barabbas's interest in the crucified man?
3. What does Barabbas note about the thief who was executed next to the man on the cross?
4. What does Barabbas notice about the man carrying the cross as the man prepares to go up the hill?
5. Why does Barabbas choose to attend the crucifixion?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)