|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 22 through 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what do Barabbas's friends attribute the unusual events Barabbas saw while at Golgotha?
(a) His mental state after enduring the ordeal of the trial.
(b) God's intervention in the crucifixion.
(c) His emotional state after experiencing such a brutal crucifixion.
(d) His eyes adjusting to daylight after having been in the dungeon.
2. What name does the passing group of men call Barabbas?
3. Why does Barabbas choose to attend the crucifixion?
(a) His friends encourage him to go.
(b) He is swept along with the crowd.
(c) He feels a strange power prompting him to attend the crucifixion.
(d) He wants to see the man who took his place.
4. What does Barabbas ask the woman who talks about the man on the cross?
(a) Who his followers were.
(b) Where his body was laid and what was supposed to happen to it.
(c) What kinds of miracles he performed and sermons he delivered.
(d) What type of crime was he accused of.
5. How does Barabbas react to the comments that the passing group of men make towards him and the red-beaded man?
(a) He walks away without looking back.
(b) He hits the leader of the group.
(c) He pulls out a knife.
(d) He argues angrily with the men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barabbas think has happened to Jesus' body?
2. As he lies on his sleeping mat, what conclusion does Barabbas come to about the things he saw on Golgotha?
3. Where is Barabbas hidden just before sunrise on the third day after the crucifixion?
4. Why does the red-beaded man feel guilty?
5. What does Barabbas notice about the tomb when the sun rises?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)