|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 22 through 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the hare-lipped girl see at the tomb?
(a) An angel.
(b) Two Roman soldiers.
(d) The red-bearded man.
2. What does the red-bearded man do when he discovers that Barabbas has been eavesdropping?
(a) He ignores Barabbas and continues to talk to his friend.
(b) He glares at Barabbas.
(c) He stays.
(d) He yells at Barabbas.
3. What does Barabbas notice about the tomb when the sun rises?
(a) It shines.
(b) It seems normal.
(c) It is glowing.
(d) It is empty.
4. What name does the passing group of men call Barabbas?
5. What do the men do after returning from their brief excursions?
(b) Greet Barabbas.
(c) Wash their hands.
(d) Eat and talk more.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jesus tell the hare-lipped girl she would do?
2. When the book opens, where is Barabbas standing?
3. What explanation did the red-bearded man give for Barabbas's interest in the crucified man?
4. Why does the red-beaded man feel guilty?
5. What does Barabbas ask the woman who talks about the man on the cross?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)