|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 22 through 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Barabbas walks around town the day after the crucifixion, what does he notice?
(a) The market is unusually quiet.
(b) Some people are staring at him.
(c) The sun is dimmer.
(d) The hare-lipped girl.
2. What does the hare-lipped girl believe will happen on the third day after the crucifixion?
(a) She will be healed of her deformity.
(b) The leper will be healed.
(c) The blind man will see.
(d) That the crucified man will rise from the dead.
3. What did the hare-lipped girl not ask Jesus to do for her?
(a) Heal her deformed lip.
(b) Make Barabbas love her.
(c) Feed her.
(d) Make her wealthy.
4. What observation does Barabbas make about the conviction of man on the cross?
(a) The Jews were screaming for his blood, so he must have been guilty.
(b) It's a shame that an innocent man had to die.
(c) The Romans are unfair.
(d) It's obvious that he is innocent of any crime.
5. What event does Barabbas accuse the red-bearded man of falsifying?
(a) The earthquake.
(b) The resurrection.
(c) The miracles.
(d) The darkness that covered the hill.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Barabbas react to the comments that the passing group of men make towards him and the red-beaded man?
2. What does Barabbas give the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
3. Where was Barabbas when the man on the cross was arrested?
4. What event causes the soldiers near the cross to jump to their feet and grab their weapons?
5. What answer does Barabbas receive about Christian doctrine?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)