|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 22 through 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does the red-bearded man and his group believe that the crucified man is?
(a) The Son of Man and the Son of God.
(b) A great healer.
(c) The Great Prophet.
(d) A misunderstood carpenter.
2. After leaving the tomb, whom does Barabbas question about Christian doctrine?
(a) The hare-lipped girl.
(b) The blind man.
(c) The potter.
(d) The red-bearded man.
3. Why does the red-beaded man feel guilty?
(a) He betrayed his Master by denying him.
(b) He lied to Barabbas.
(c) He betrayed his Master to the Roman soldiers.
(d) He stole money from the disciples.
4. Why were the Jewish people given the opportunity to pardon one prisoner's death sentence?
(a) It is a tradition during the Passover holiday.
(b) They were being rewarded by the Roman government.
(c) The priests paid the Romans for one prisioner each year.
(d) The Romans always pardoned one prisioner each month.
5. When Barabbas is eavesdropping on the two men in Jerusalem, what causes him to lean closer to the men?
(a) They mention the darkness that covered Golgotha.
(b) They point to the hare-lipped girl.
(c) They mention Barabbas's name.
(d) They whisper about the Roman guards.
Short Answer Questions
1. Towards the end of his conversation with Barabbas, what does the passing group of men tell the red-beaded man?
2. Why does Barabbas choose to attend the crucifixion?
3. What does Barabbas look like?
4. What does Barabbas do after he leaves the tomb?
5. Why does Barabbas feel uncomfortable with the group?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)