|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 22 through 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of the evening, who is left with the Fat Woman?
(a) The other women.
(c) Everyone stays the night.
(d) The girl.
2. What do Barabbas and the red-bearded man discuss?
(a) The odd weather.
(b) His relationship with the hare-lipped girl.
(c) The unusual quiet of the marketplace.
(d) The crucified man and his ministry.
3. How does Barabbas react to the comments that the passing group of men make towards him and the red-beaded man?
(a) He argues angrily with the men.
(b) He walks away without looking back.
(c) He hits the leader of the group.
(d) He pulls out a knife.
4. What does the hare-lipped girl believe will happen on the third day after the crucifixion?
(a) That the crucified man will rise from the dead.
(b) The leper will be healed.
(c) She will be healed of her deformity.
(d) The blind man will see.
5. What does Barabbas note about the thief who was executed next to the man on the cross?
(a) That he deserved to die.
(b) He had been a good thief.
(c) He was a lazy thief.
(d) He was unlucky.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does the red-bearded man and his group believe that the crucified man is?
2. After leaving the tomb, whom does Barabbas question about Christian doctrine?
3. Why would Barabbas normally avoid Golgotha?
4. Whom does Barabbas see near his hiding place?
5. What does Barabbas give the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)