|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 22 through 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barabbas notice about the man carrying the cross as the man prepares to go up the hill?
(a) The crowd is pushing him along.
(b) He seems calm.
(c) He has a halo of light about him.
(d) He looks at Barabbas.
2. Where does the hare-lipped girl live?
(a) At the Dung Gate.
(b) With the fat woman.
(c) Near the temple.
(d) In the low-vaulted room.
3. Why does the red-beaded man feel guilty?
(a) He betrayed his Master by denying him.
(b) He lied to Barabbas.
(c) He betrayed his Master to the Roman soldiers.
(d) He stole money from the disciples.
4. How does the girl that Barabbas meets in Jerusalem appear?
(a) She is well dressed and well fed.
(b) She is dressed in rags and is obviously hungry.
(c) She seems tired and worn out.
(d) She is dressed like a whore.
5. How does Barabbas refer to the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
(a) The girl in Jerusalem.
(b) The girl of his dream.
(c) The girl with the hare-lip.
(d) The girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Barabbas choose to attend the crucifixion?
2. What name does the passing group of men call Barabbas?
3. While in the Fat Woman's house in Jerusalem, where do the men occasionally go?
4. Why would Barabbas normally avoid Golgotha?
5. After leaving the tomb, whom does Barabbas question about Christian doctrine?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)