|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 22 through 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What answer does Barabbas receive about Christian doctrine?
(a) Serve well.
(b) Pray without ceasing.
(c) Love each other.
(d) Do good.
2. What opinion does Barabbas give the red-bearded man about his feeling of guilt?
(a) His action could be forgiven.
(b) He should give the temple as much money as he can.
(c) He should offer a sacrifice to God.
(d) His sin is too horrible to forgive.
3. Who greets Barabbas and the girl as they walk down the streets of Jerusalem?
(a) The child.
(b) His father.
(c) His friends.
(d) His mother.
4. Why doesn't Barabbas believe that the man on the cross is the Messiah?
(a) Because the man didn't save himself.
(b) Because Barabbas knows he is guilty.
(c) Because Barabbas dislikes the Jews.
(d) Because Barabbas is too cynical.
5. What did the hare-lipped girl not ask Jesus to do for her?
(a) Feed her.
(b) Make Barabbas love her.
(c) Heal her deformed lip.
(d) Make her wealthy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What observation does Barabbas make about the conviction of man on the cross?
2. After leaving the tomb, whom does Barabbas question about Christian doctrine?
3. What comment does the fat woman make that offends the girl Barabbas meets in Jerusalem?
4. What does Barabbas notice about the man carrying the cross as the man prepares to go up the hill?
5. What event causes the soldiers near the cross to jump to their feet and grab their weapons?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)