|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 22 through 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the girl that Barabbas meets in Jerusalem appear?
(a) She is dressed like a whore.
(b) She seems tired and worn out.
(c) She is well dressed and well fed.
(d) She is dressed in rags and is obviously hungry.
2. When does the red-bearded man believe that the Master will return?
(a) At the end of time.
(c) The next day.
(d) On the third day.
3. What event does Barabbas accuse the red-bearded man of falsifying?
(a) The resurrection.
(b) The darkness that covered the hill.
(c) The miracles.
(d) The earthquake.
4. At the end of the evening, who is left with the Fat Woman?
(b) Everyone stays the night.
(c) The other women.
(d) The girl.
5. What does Barabbas notice about the woman he believes is the mother of the man on the cross?
(a) She seems unable to demonstrate the full depths of her grief.
(b) She stares angrily at him.
(c) She looks older than her years.
(d) She cries and clings to a man who grieves for Jesus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event does Barabbas deny seeing that the red-bearded man describes seeing on Golgotha.
2. To what do Barabbas's friends attribute the unusual events Barabbas saw while at Golgotha?
3. What does Barabbas think has happened to Jesus' body?
4. What answer does Barabbas receive about Christian doctrine?
5. When the book opens, where is Barabbas standing?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)