|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 22 through 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the hare-lipped girl believe will happen once the third day after the crucifixion has passed?
(a) The sick will be healed and the hungry will be fed.
(b) The Roman Empire will fall.
(c) The world will be destroyed.
(d) The emperor will die.
2. As he lies on his sleeping mat, what conclusion does Barabbas come to about the things he saw on Golgotha?
(a) The Romans are evil and should all be destroyed.
(b) That what he saw is real, but he has no explanation for what he saw.
(c) That he imagined all the unusual events he experienced.
(d) The fat woman was right about the man on the cross.
3. Why does Barabbas feel that he cannot be forgiven for his sins?
(a) Because he hasn't paid for them.
(b) Because he doesn't believe in sin.
(c) Because he was born a thief and a murderer.
(d) Because he doesn't believe in God.
4. Where does the hare-lipped girl live?
(a) At the Dung Gate.
(b) Near the temple.
(c) In the low-vaulted room.
(d) With the fat woman.
5. What event does Barabbas deny seeing that the red-bearded man describes seeing on Golgotha.
(a) The halo around Jesus.
(b) The frightened soldiers.
(c) The grieving mother.
(d) The darkness that covered the hill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the hare-lipped girl believe will happen on the third day after the crucifixion?
2. What explanation did the the red-bearded man give for the crucifixion?
3. What does Barabbas notice about the tomb when the sun rises?
4. How does Barabbas react to the comments that the passing group of men make towards him and the red-beaded man?
5. What opinion does Barabbas give the red-bearded man about his feeling of guilt?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)