|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 22 through 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What answer does Barabbas receive about Christian doctrine?
(a) Serve well.
(b) Love each other.
(c) Do good.
(d) Pray without ceasing.
2. Why would Barabbas normally avoid Golgotha?
(a) He knows he will hang there one day.
(b) It is far out of his way.
(c) He feels it is an unclean place of death.
(d) His father was crucified on Golgotha.
3. What did the hare-lipped girl not ask Jesus to do for her?
(a) Make Barabbas love her.
(b) Make her wealthy.
(c) Heal her deformed lip.
(d) Feed her.
4. What does Barabbas ask the woman who talks about the man on the cross?
(a) Where his body was laid and what was supposed to happen to it.
(b) What kinds of miracles he performed and sermons he delivered.
(c) What type of crime was he accused of.
(d) Who his followers were.
5. As Barabbas walks around town the day after the crucifixion, what does he notice?
(a) Some people are staring at him.
(b) The market is unusually quiet.
(c) The sun is dimmer.
(d) The hare-lipped girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men do after returning from their brief excursions?
2. What does the hare-lipped girl believe will happen once the third day after the crucifixion has passed?
3. What event does Barabbas accuse the red-bearded man of falsifying?
4. How well does Barabbas sleep during his first night after arriving in Jerusalem?
5. What does Barabbas look like?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)