|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 22 through 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the hare-lipped girl believe will happen on the third day after the crucifixion?
(a) She will be healed of her deformity.
(b) That the crucified man will rise from the dead.
(c) The leper will be healed.
(d) The blind man will see.
2. What does the woman at the Fat Woman's house say about the man on the cross?
(a) He must have been guilty.
(b) He was a false prophet.
(c) She had seen him perform miracles.
(d) He was the Savior.
3. What observation does Barabbas make about the conviction of man on the cross?
(a) The Romans are unfair.
(b) It's obvious that he is innocent of any crime.
(c) The Jews were screaming for his blood, so he must have been guilty.
(d) It's a shame that an innocent man had to die.
4. As Barabbas walks around town the day after the crucifixion, what does he notice?
(a) The sun is dimmer.
(b) Some people are staring at him.
(c) The hare-lipped girl.
(d) The market is unusually quiet.
5. Who greets Barabbas and the girl as they walk down the streets of Jerusalem?
(a) His mother.
(b) The child.
(c) His friends.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the hare-lipped girl live?
2. What explanation did the red-bearded man give for Barabbas's interest in the crucified man?
3. What event causes the soldiers near the cross to jump to their feet and grab their weapons?
4. Whom does Barabbas see near his hiding place?
5. What reaction does Barabbas have to the red-bearded man's claims about the crucified man?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)