|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 22 through 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Barabbas feel that he cannot be forgiven for his sins?
(a) Because he doesn't believe in God.
(b) Because he doesn't believe in sin.
(c) Because he was born a thief and a murderer.
(d) Because he hasn't paid for them.
2. To what do Barabbas's friends attribute the unusual events Barabbas saw while at Golgotha?
(a) His mental state after enduring the ordeal of the trial.
(b) His eyes adjusting to daylight after having been in the dungeon.
(c) His emotional state after experiencing such a brutal crucifixion.
(d) God's intervention in the crucifixion.
3. Whom does Barabbas see near his hiding place?
(b) The red-bearded man.
(c) Two Roman soldiers.
(d) The hare-lipped girl.
4. What does Barabbas notice about the tomb when the sun rises?
(a) It is empty.
(b) It seems normal.
(c) It is glowing.
(d) It shines.
5. What does Barabbas notice about the man carrying the cross as the man prepares to go up the hill?
(a) He seems calm.
(b) He looks at Barabbas.
(c) He has a halo of light about him.
(d) The crowd is pushing him along.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the red-bearded man do when he discovers that Barabbas has been eavesdropping?
2. How well does Barabbas sleep during his first night after arriving in Jerusalem?
3. What does Barabbas ask the woman who talks about the man on the cross?
4. When Barabbas is eavesdropping on the two men in Jerusalem, what causes him to lean closer to the men?
5. What do Barabbas and the red-bearded man discuss?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)