|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 22 through 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barabbas note about the thief who was executed next to the man on the cross?
(a) He was a lazy thief.
(b) That he deserved to die.
(c) He had been a good thief.
(d) He was unlucky.
2. Whom does Barabbas see near his hiding place?
(a) The hare-lipped girl.
(c) Two Roman soldiers.
(d) The red-bearded man.
3. What event does Barabbas accuse the red-bearded man of falsifying?
(a) The earthquake.
(b) The miracles.
(c) The resurrection.
(d) The darkness that covered the hill.
4. What does Barabbas think has happened to Jesus' body?
(a) Jesus has risen from the dead.
(b) The body was never actually in the tomb.
(c) Jesus' followers have taken the body away in the night.
(d) The Roman soldiers removed his body the night before.
5. What does Barabbas notice about the woman he believes is the mother of the man on the cross?
(a) She cries and clings to a man who grieves for Jesus.
(b) She stares angrily at him.
(c) She looks older than her years.
(d) She seems unable to demonstrate the full depths of her grief.
Short Answer Questions
1. What answer does Barabbas receive about Christian doctrine?
2. What does Barabbas give the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
3. When Barabbas is eavesdropping on the two men in Jerusalem, what causes him to lean closer to the men?
4. What reaction does Barabbas have to the red-bearded man's claims about the crucified man?
5. To what do Barabbas's friends attribute the unusual events Barabbas saw while at Golgotha?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)