|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 22 through 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After leaving the tomb, whom does Barabbas question about Christian doctrine?
(a) The blind man.
(b) The potter.
(c) The hare-lipped girl.
(d) The red-bearded man.
2. Why would Barabbas normally avoid Golgotha?
(a) He knows he will hang there one day.
(b) It is far out of his way.
(c) He feels it is an unclean place of death.
(d) His father was crucified on Golgotha.
3. How does Barabbas react to the comments that the passing group of men make towards him and the red-beaded man?
(a) He pulls out a knife.
(b) He walks away without looking back.
(c) He hits the leader of the group.
(d) He argues angrily with the men.
4. What do Barabbas and the red-bearded man discuss?
(a) The unusual quiet of the marketplace.
(b) The crucified man and his ministry.
(c) His relationship with the hare-lipped girl.
(d) The odd weather.
5. What did the hare-lipped girl not ask Jesus to do for her?
(a) Feed her.
(b) Heal her deformed lip.
(c) Make her wealthy.
(d) Make Barabbas love her.
Short Answer Questions
1. While in the Fat Woman's house in Jerusalem, where do the men occasionally go?
2. Why does Barabbas feel uncomfortable with the group?
3. Whom does the red-bearded man and his group believe that the crucified man is?
4. What do the men do after returning from their brief excursions?
5. What event does Barabbas accuse the red-bearded man of falsifying?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)