|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 22 through 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barabbas think has happened to Jesus' body?
(a) The Roman soldiers removed his body the night before.
(b) The body was never actually in the tomb.
(c) Jesus' followers have taken the body away in the night.
(d) Jesus has risen from the dead.
2. What did the hare-lipped girl not ask Jesus to do for her?
(a) Make her wealthy.
(b) Make Barabbas love her.
(c) Feed her.
(d) Heal her deformed lip.
3. What does the woman at the Fat Woman's house say about the man on the cross?
(a) She had seen him perform miracles.
(b) He was a false prophet.
(c) He must have been guilty.
(d) He was the Savior.
4. What do Barabbas and the red-bearded man discuss?
(a) The unusual quiet of the marketplace.
(b) His relationship with the hare-lipped girl.
(c) The odd weather.
(d) The crucified man and his ministry.
5. How well does Barabbas sleep during his first night after arriving in Jerusalem?
(a) He immediately falls into a drunken slumber.
(b) He is unable to sleep.
(c) He tosses and turns before eventually falling asleep.
(d) He sleeps for an hour, then suddenly awakes.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of the evening, who is left with the Fat Woman?
2. What does Barabbas notice about the woman he believes is the mother of the man on the cross?
3. Where was Barabbas when the man on the cross was arrested?
4. To what do Barabbas's friends attribute the unusual events Barabbas saw while at Golgotha?
5. What comment does the fat woman make that offends the girl Barabbas meets in Jerusalem?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)