|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 22 through 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As he lies on his sleeping mat, what conclusion does Barabbas come to about the things he saw on Golgotha?
(a) The fat woman was right about the man on the cross.
(b) That he imagined all the unusual events he experienced.
(c) That what he saw is real, but he has no explanation for what he saw.
(d) The Romans are evil and should all be destroyed.
2. What name does the passing group of men call Barabbas?
3. How does the girl that Barabbas meets in Jerusalem appear?
(a) She is dressed like a whore.
(b) She is dressed in rags and is obviously hungry.
(c) She seems tired and worn out.
(d) She is well dressed and well fed.
4. What event does Barabbas accuse the red-bearded man of falsifying?
(a) The darkness that covered the hill.
(b) The miracles.
(c) The earthquake.
(d) The resurrection.
5. What does Barabbas think has happened to Jesus' body?
(a) The Roman soldiers removed his body the night before.
(b) Jesus' followers have taken the body away in the night.
(c) Jesus has risen from the dead.
(d) The body was never actually in the tomb.
Short Answer Questions
1. What opinion does Barabbas give the red-bearded man about his feeling of guilt?
2. How well does Barabbas sleep during his first night after arriving in Jerusalem?
3. Why does the red-beaded man feel guilty?
4. What does the hare-lipped girl believe will happen on the third day after the crucifixion?
5. Why doesn't Barabbas believe that the man on the cross is the Messiah?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)