|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 22 through 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Barabbas spend his first night after arriving in Jerusalem?
(a) Under a fig tree.
(b) At a local inn.
(c) At his mother's house.
(d) At the Fat Woman's house.
2. What name does the passing group of men call Barabbas?
3. What did the hare-lipped girl not ask Jesus to do for her?
(a) Make Barabbas love her.
(b) Make her wealthy.
(c) Feed her.
(d) Heal her deformed lip.
4. What do Barabbas and the red-bearded man discuss?
(a) His relationship with the hare-lipped girl.
(b) The crucified man and his ministry.
(c) The unusual quiet of the marketplace.
(d) The odd weather.
5. Why would Barabbas normally avoid Golgotha?
(a) His father was crucified on Golgotha.
(b) He feels it is an unclean place of death.
(c) He knows he will hang there one day.
(d) It is far out of his way.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Barabbas choose to attend the crucifixion?
2. Whom does the red-bearded man and his group believe that the crucified man is?
3. What opinion does Barabbas give the red-bearded man about his feeling of guilt?
4. To what do Barabbas's friends attribute the unusual events Barabbas saw while at Golgotha?
5. Where does the hare-lipped girl live?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)