|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 22 through 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Barabbas see near his hiding place?
(a) The hare-lipped girl.
(b) The red-bearded man.
(d) Two Roman soldiers.
2. When does the red-bearded man believe that the Master will return?
(a) The next day.
(c) At the end of time.
(d) On the third day.
3. Why does Barabbas choose to attend the crucifixion?
(a) He is swept along with the crowd.
(b) He wants to see the man who took his place.
(c) His friends encourage him to go.
(d) He feels a strange power prompting him to attend the crucifixion.
4. What does Barabbas notice about the woman he believes is the mother of the man on the cross?
(a) She stares angrily at him.
(b) She looks older than her years.
(c) She seems unable to demonstrate the full depths of her grief.
(d) She cries and clings to a man who grieves for Jesus.
5. As Barabbas walks around town the day after the crucifixion, what does he notice?
(a) Some people are staring at him.
(b) The market is unusually quiet.
(c) The hare-lipped girl.
(d) The sun is dimmer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barabbas notice about the tomb when the sun rises?
2. What does Barabbas note about the thief who was executed next to the man on the cross?
3. What does Barabbas notice about the man carrying the cross as the man prepares to go up the hill?
4. What did the hare-lipped girl see at the tomb?
5. What observation does Barabbas make about the conviction of man on the cross?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)