|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 22 through 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event does Barabbas deny seeing that the red-bearded man describes seeing on Golgotha.
(a) The halo around Jesus.
(b) The frightened soldiers.
(c) The grieving mother.
(d) The darkness that covered the hill.
2. What opinion does Barabbas give the red-bearded man about his feeling of guilt?
(a) His sin is too horrible to forgive.
(b) He should offer a sacrifice to God.
(c) His action could be forgiven.
(d) He should give the temple as much money as he can.
3. Where is Barabbas hidden just before sunrise on the third day after the crucifixion?
(a) Behind the low-vaulted room.
(b) Near the temple.
(c) In a nearby cave.
(d) Near the tomb.
4. What does the red-bearded man do when he discovers that Barabbas has been eavesdropping?
(a) He ignores Barabbas and continues to talk to his friend.
(b) He glares at Barabbas.
(c) He stays.
(d) He yells at Barabbas.
5. Barabbas overhears two men talking the day after the crucifixion; What does Barabbas think they are talking about?
(a) The dim sunlight.
(b) The quiet marketplace.
(c) The crucified man.
(d) The hare-lipped girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the hare-lipped girl live?
2. What does the hare-lipped girl believe will happen on the third day after the crucifixion?
3. How does Barabbas refer to the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
4. Whom does the red-bearded man and his group believe that the crucified man is?
5. Why would Barabbas normally avoid Golgotha?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)