|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of the evening, who is left with the Fat Woman?
(a) The girl.
(c) The other women.
(d) Everyone stays the night.
2. How does the girl that Barabbas meets in Jerusalem appear?
(a) She is dressed in rags and is obviously hungry.
(b) She is well dressed and well fed.
(c) She seems tired and worn out.
(d) She is dressed like a whore.
3. What does Barabbas ask the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
(a) If she saw the darkness.
(b) If she has received news from Gilgal.
(c) Where she has been.
(d) Where the child is.
4. Who greets Barabbas and the girl as they walk down the streets of Jerusalem?
(a) His friends.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) The child.
5. How does Barabbas refer to the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
(a) The girl of his dream.
(b) The girl.
(c) The girl with the hare-lip.
(d) The girl in Jerusalem.
Short Answer Questions
1. As he lies on his sleeping mat, what conclusion does Barabbas come to about the things he saw on Golgotha?
2. During his first night after arriving in Jerusalem, what does Barabbas think about as he lies on his sleeping mat?
3. Why does Barabbas feel uncomfortable with the group?
4. What does Barabbas give the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
5. Why does Barabbas choose to attend the crucifixion?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)