|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barabbas give the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A letter.
(c) Most of his meal.
(d) A kiss.
2. What does Barabbas ask the woman who talks about the man on the cross?
(a) What kinds of miracles he performed and sermons he delivered.
(b) What type of crime was he accused of.
(c) Where his body was laid and what was supposed to happen to it.
(d) Who his followers were.
3. To what do Barabbas's friends attribute the unusual events Barabbas saw while at Golgotha?
(a) His mental state after enduring the ordeal of the trial.
(b) His emotional state after experiencing such a brutal crucifixion.
(c) God's intervention in the crucifixion.
(d) His eyes adjusting to daylight after having been in the dungeon.
4. What does Barabbas ask the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
(a) Where she has been.
(b) Where the child is.
(c) If she saw the darkness.
(d) If she has received news from Gilgal.
5. What does Barabbas look like?
(a) Around 20 years old with a black beard, black hair, and a scar on his cheek.
(b) Around 50 years old with a brown beard, black hair, and a scar on his cheek.
(c) Around 30 years old with a reddish beard, black hair, and a scar on his cheek.
(d) Around 40 years old with a reddish beard, black hair, and a scar on his neck.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of the evening, who is left with the Fat Woman?
2. What do the men do after returning from their brief excursions?
3. Who greets Barabbas and the girl as they walk down the streets of Jerusalem?
4. Why does Barabbas feel that he cannot be forgiven for his sins?
5. When the book opens, where is Barabbas standing?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)