|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men do after returning from their brief excursions?
(b) Greet Barabbas.
(c) Wash their hands.
(d) Eat and talk more.
2. Why were the Jewish people given the opportunity to pardon one prisoner's death sentence?
(a) The priests paid the Romans for one prisioner each year.
(b) They were being rewarded by the Roman government.
(c) It is a tradition during the Passover holiday.
(d) The Romans always pardoned one prisioner each month.
3. What comment does the fat woman make that offends the girl Barabbas meets in Jerusalem?
(a) Barabbas should have been crucified.
(b) The Jews made the right decision to set Barabbas free.
(c) The Romans made the right decision to set Barabbas free.
(d) It doesn't matter who was crucified, as long as Barabbas was saved.
4. Why does Barabbas choose to attend the crucifixion?
(a) His friends encourage him to go.
(b) He feels a strange power prompting him to attend the crucifixion.
(c) He wants to see the man who took his place.
(d) He is swept along with the crowd.
5. To what do Barabbas's friends attribute the unusual events Barabbas saw while at Golgotha?
(a) His eyes adjusting to daylight after having been in the dungeon.
(b) His mental state after enduring the ordeal of the trial.
(c) God's intervention in the crucifixion.
(d) His emotional state after experiencing such a brutal crucifixion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Barabbas feel uncomfortable with the group?
2. What does Barabbas ask the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
3. What does Barabbas notice about the man carrying the cross as the man prepares to go up the hill?
4. What does Barabbas note about the thief who was executed next to the man on the cross?
5. What does Barabbas give the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)