|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barabbas notice about the woman he believes is the mother of the man on the cross?
(a) She stares angrily at him.
(b) She looks older than her years.
(c) She seems unable to demonstrate the full depths of her grief.
(d) She cries and clings to a man who grieves for Jesus.
2. What does Barabbas ask the woman who talks about the man on the cross?
(a) Who his followers were.
(b) What kinds of miracles he performed and sermons he delivered.
(c) What type of crime was he accused of.
(d) Where his body was laid and what was supposed to happen to it.
3. What does Barabbas ask the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
(a) If she saw the darkness.
(b) If she has received news from Gilgal.
(c) Where the child is.
(d) Where she has been.
4. How does Barabbas refer to the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
(a) The girl.
(b) The girl in Jerusalem.
(c) The girl of his dream.
(d) The girl with the hare-lip.
5. What does the woman at the Fat Woman's house say about the man on the cross?
(a) He was the Savior.
(b) She had seen him perform miracles.
(c) He must have been guilty.
(d) He was a false prophet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why would Barabbas normally avoid Golgotha?
2. Who greets Barabbas and the girl as they walk down the streets of Jerusalem?
3. Why does Barabbas feel uncomfortable with the group?
4. What do the men do after returning from their brief excursions?
5. Why doesn't Barabbas believe that the man on the cross is the Messiah?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)