|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barabbas ask the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
(a) If she saw the darkness.
(b) Where the child is.
(c) Where she has been.
(d) If she has received news from Gilgal.
2. What does Barabbas note about the thief who was executed next to the man on the cross?
(a) He was a lazy thief.
(b) That he deserved to die.
(c) He had been a good thief.
(d) He was unlucky.
3. What does Barabbas notice about the man carrying the cross as the man prepares to go up the hill?
(a) He looks at Barabbas.
(b) He seems calm.
(c) He has a halo of light about him.
(d) The crowd is pushing him along.
4. Why does Barabbas choose to attend the crucifixion?
(a) He is swept along with the crowd.
(b) His friends encourage him to go.
(c) He feels a strange power prompting him to attend the crucifixion.
(d) He wants to see the man who took his place.
5. Why does Barabbas feel that he cannot be forgiven for his sins?
(a) Because he doesn't believe in God.
(b) Because he doesn't believe in sin.
(c) Because he hasn't paid for them.
(d) Because he was born a thief and a murderer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barabbas notice about the woman he believes is the mother of the man on the cross?
2. While in the Fat Woman's house in Jerusalem, where do the men occasionally go?
3. What does Barabbas give the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
4. Why would Barabbas normally avoid Golgotha?
5. How does the girl that Barabbas meets in Jerusalem appear?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)