|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Barabbas spend his first night after arriving in Jerusalem?
(a) At his mother's house.
(b) At the Fat Woman's house.
(c) At a local inn.
(d) Under a fig tree.
2. What does Barabbas give the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
(a) A kiss.
(b) A letter.
(c) Most of his meal.
(d) A necklace.
3. At the end of the evening, who is left with the Fat Woman?
(a) The girl.
(b) Everyone stays the night.
(c) The other women.
4. When the book opens, where is Barabbas standing?
(a) At the bottom of the hill.
(b) In the marketplace.
(c) Near the cross.
(d) In front of the governor.
5. What does Barabbas notice about the man carrying the cross as the man prepares to go up the hill?
(a) The crowd is pushing him along.
(b) He has a halo of light about him.
(c) He looks at Barabbas.
(d) He seems calm.
Short Answer Questions
1. During his first night after arriving in Jerusalem, what does Barabbas think about as he lies on his sleeping mat?
2. How well does Barabbas sleep during his first night after arriving in Jerusalem?
3. What does Barabbas ask the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
4. As he lies on his sleeping mat, what conclusion does Barabbas come to about the things he saw on Golgotha?
5. What comment does the fat woman make that offends the girl Barabbas meets in Jerusalem?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)