|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of the evening, who is left with the Fat Woman?
(a) Everyone stays the night.
(c) The girl.
(d) The other women.
2. What does the woman at the Fat Woman's house say about the man on the cross?
(a) He must have been guilty.
(b) He was the Savior.
(c) She had seen him perform miracles.
(d) He was a false prophet.
3. Where was Barabbas when the man on the cross was arrested?
(a) In front of the governor.
(b) In the marketplace.
(c) In prison, awaiting his own execution.
(d) On his way to Golgatha.
4. Why doesn't Barabbas believe that the man on the cross is the Messiah?
(a) Because Barabbas is too cynical.
(b) Because Barabbas dislikes the Jews.
(c) Because the man didn't save himself.
(d) Because Barabbas knows he is guilty.
5. What does Barabbas give the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
(a) A kiss.
(b) A letter.
(c) A necklace.
(d) Most of his meal.
Short Answer Questions
1. As he lies on his sleeping mat, what conclusion does Barabbas come to about the things he saw on Golgotha?
2. What do the men do after returning from their brief excursions?
3. What comment does the fat woman make that offends the girl Barabbas meets in Jerusalem?
4. When the book opens, where is Barabbas standing?
5. While in the Fat Woman's house in Jerusalem, where do the men occasionally go?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)