|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How well does Barabbas sleep during his first night after arriving in Jerusalem?
(a) He sleeps for an hour, then suddenly awakes.
(b) He immediately falls into a drunken slumber.
(c) He tosses and turns before eventually falling asleep.
(d) He is unable to sleep.
2. Where does Barabbas spend his first night after arriving in Jerusalem?
(a) At a local inn.
(b) At the Fat Woman's house.
(c) Under a fig tree.
(d) At his mother's house.
3. To what do Barabbas's friends attribute the unusual events Barabbas saw while at Golgotha?
(a) His emotional state after experiencing such a brutal crucifixion.
(b) God's intervention in the crucifixion.
(c) His mental state after enduring the ordeal of the trial.
(d) His eyes adjusting to daylight after having been in the dungeon.
4. Why does Barabbas feel that he cannot be forgiven for his sins?
(a) Because he doesn't believe in sin.
(b) Because he doesn't believe in God.
(c) Because he hasn't paid for them.
(d) Because he was born a thief and a murderer.
5. What does Barabbas give the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
(a) Most of his meal.
(b) A letter.
(c) A necklace.
(d) A kiss.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Barabbas believe that the man on the cross is the Messiah?
2. What does Barabbas notice about the woman he believes is the mother of the man on the cross?
3. While in the Fat Woman's house in Jerusalem, where do the men occasionally go?
4. What do the men do after returning from their brief excursions?
5. Why does Barabbas choose to attend the crucifixion?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)