|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Barabbas feel that he cannot be forgiven for his sins?
(a) Because he hasn't paid for them.
(b) Because he doesn't believe in sin.
(c) Because he was born a thief and a murderer.
(d) Because he doesn't believe in God.
2. What does Barabbas ask the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
(a) If she has received news from Gilgal.
(b) Where the child is.
(c) If she saw the darkness.
(d) Where she has been.
3. What observation does Barabbas make about the conviction of man on the cross?
(a) The Jews were screaming for his blood, so he must have been guilty.
(b) It's obvious that he is innocent of any crime.
(c) The Romans are unfair.
(d) It's a shame that an innocent man had to die.
4. During his first night after arriving in Jerusalem, what does Barabbas think about as he lies on his sleeping mat?
(a) The man on the cross and the darkness on the hill.
(b) The girl and the child.
(c) The fat woman.
(d) His father.
5. Why does Barabbas feel uncomfortable with the group?
(a) He wishes to steal, but cannot.
(b) They stare angrily at him.
(c) He is the only man in the group.
(d) He is not one of the group.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Barabbas refer to the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
2. What do the men do after returning from their brief excursions?
3. What does Barabbas notice about the man carrying the cross as the man prepares to go up the hill?
4. At the end of the evening, who is left with the Fat Woman?
5. Where does Barabbas spend his first night after arriving in Jerusalem?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)