|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Barabbas feel that he cannot be forgiven for his sins?
(a) Because he doesn't believe in sin.
(b) Because he was born a thief and a murderer.
(c) Because he hasn't paid for them.
(d) Because he doesn't believe in God.
2. How well does Barabbas sleep during his first night after arriving in Jerusalem?
(a) He is unable to sleep.
(b) He immediately falls into a drunken slumber.
(c) He sleeps for an hour, then suddenly awakes.
(d) He tosses and turns before eventually falling asleep.
3. Why does Barabbas choose to attend the crucifixion?
(a) He wants to see the man who took his place.
(b) He feels a strange power prompting him to attend the crucifixion.
(c) He is swept along with the crowd.
(d) His friends encourage him to go.
4. Why does Barabbas feel uncomfortable with the group?
(a) He wishes to steal, but cannot.
(b) They stare angrily at him.
(c) He is not one of the group.
(d) He is the only man in the group.
5. Where does Barabbas spend his first night after arriving in Jerusalem?
(a) At the Fat Woman's house.
(b) At his mother's house.
(c) Under a fig tree.
(d) At a local inn.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the girl that Barabbas meets in Jerusalem appear?
2. While in the Fat Woman's house in Jerusalem, where do the men occasionally go?
3. What does the woman at the Fat Woman's house say about the man on the cross?
4. During his first night after arriving in Jerusalem, what does Barabbas think about as he lies on his sleeping mat?
5. What does Barabbas notice about the woman he believes is the mother of the man on the cross?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)