|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Barabbas spend his first night after arriving in Jerusalem?
(a) At a local inn.
(b) At his mother's house.
(c) At the Fat Woman's house.
(d) Under a fig tree.
2. To what do Barabbas's friends attribute the unusual events Barabbas saw while at Golgotha?
(a) God's intervention in the crucifixion.
(b) His emotional state after experiencing such a brutal crucifixion.
(c) His eyes adjusting to daylight after having been in the dungeon.
(d) His mental state after enduring the ordeal of the trial.
3. What do the men do after returning from their brief excursions?
(a) Greet Barabbas.
(b) Wash their hands.
(c) Eat and talk more.
4. Why were the Jewish people given the opportunity to pardon one prisoner's death sentence?
(a) It is a tradition during the Passover holiday.
(b) They were being rewarded by the Roman government.
(c) The Romans always pardoned one prisioner each month.
(d) The priests paid the Romans for one prisioner each year.
5. Why does Barabbas feel uncomfortable with the group?
(a) He is not one of the group.
(b) He is the only man in the group.
(c) He wishes to steal, but cannot.
(d) They stare angrily at him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who greets Barabbas and the girl as they walk down the streets of Jerusalem?
2. What does Barabbas ask the woman who talks about the man on the cross?
3. Why does Barabbas feel that he cannot be forgiven for his sins?
4. How does Barabbas refer to the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
5. What does Barabbas notice about the man carrying the cross as the man prepares to go up the hill?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)