|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As he lies on his sleeping mat, what conclusion does Barabbas come to about the things he saw on Golgotha?
(a) That he imagined all the unusual events he experienced.
(b) That what he saw is real, but he has no explanation for what he saw.
(c) The fat woman was right about the man on the cross.
(d) The Romans are evil and should all be destroyed.
2. What do the men do after returning from their brief excursions?
(a) Eat and talk more.
(b) Greet Barabbas.
(d) Wash their hands.
3. At the end of the evening, who is left with the Fat Woman?
(b) Everyone stays the night.
(c) The girl.
(d) The other women.
4. What does Barabbas ask the woman who talks about the man on the cross?
(a) What kinds of miracles he performed and sermons he delivered.
(b) Where his body was laid and what was supposed to happen to it.
(c) Who his followers were.
(d) What type of crime was he accused of.
5. Why does Barabbas feel uncomfortable with the group?
(a) He is the only man in the group.
(b) He wishes to steal, but cannot.
(c) They stare angrily at him.
(d) He is not one of the group.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Barabbas spend his first night after arriving in Jerusalem?
2. Where was Barabbas when the man on the cross was arrested?
3. How well does Barabbas sleep during his first night after arriving in Jerusalem?
4. During his first night after arriving in Jerusalem, what does Barabbas think about as he lies on his sleeping mat?
5. What does the woman at the Fat Woman's house say about the man on the cross?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)