|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As he lies on his sleeping mat, what conclusion does Barabbas come to about the things he saw on Golgotha?
(a) That he imagined all the unusual events he experienced.
(b) The Romans are evil and should all be destroyed.
(c) That what he saw is real, but he has no explanation for what he saw.
(d) The fat woman was right about the man on the cross.
2. Why does Barabbas feel uncomfortable with the group?
(a) He is not one of the group.
(b) They stare angrily at him.
(c) He is the only man in the group.
(d) He wishes to steal, but cannot.
3. Why does Barabbas feel that he cannot be forgiven for his sins?
(a) Because he doesn't believe in sin.
(b) Because he hasn't paid for them.
(c) Because he doesn't believe in God.
(d) Because he was born a thief and a murderer.
4. What does the woman at the Fat Woman's house say about the man on the cross?
(a) He was a false prophet.
(b) She had seen him perform miracles.
(c) He was the Savior.
(d) He must have been guilty.
5. What does Barabbas notice about the man carrying the cross as the man prepares to go up the hill?
(a) He seems calm.
(b) He looks at Barabbas.
(c) He has a halo of light about him.
(d) The crowd is pushing him along.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Barabbas spend his first night after arriving in Jerusalem?
2. What does Barabbas notice about the woman he believes is the mother of the man on the cross?
3. What does Barabbas ask the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
4. What does Barabbas give the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
5. What event causes the soldiers near the cross to jump to their feet and grab their weapons?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)