|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barabbas look like?
(a) Around 40 years old with a reddish beard, black hair, and a scar on his neck.
(b) Around 30 years old with a reddish beard, black hair, and a scar on his cheek.
(c) Around 50 years old with a brown beard, black hair, and a scar on his cheek.
(d) Around 20 years old with a black beard, black hair, and a scar on his cheek.
2. Why does Barabbas feel uncomfortable with the group?
(a) He is the only man in the group.
(b) He is not one of the group.
(c) They stare angrily at him.
(d) He wishes to steal, but cannot.
3. How well does Barabbas sleep during his first night after arriving in Jerusalem?
(a) He sleeps for an hour, then suddenly awakes.
(b) He is unable to sleep.
(c) He immediately falls into a drunken slumber.
(d) He tosses and turns before eventually falling asleep.
4. Who greets Barabbas and the girl as they walk down the streets of Jerusalem?
(a) His friends.
(b) The child.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
5. What does the woman at the Fat Woman's house say about the man on the cross?
(a) He was the Savior.
(b) He was a false prophet.
(c) He must have been guilty.
(d) She had seen him perform miracles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Barabbas feel that he cannot be forgiven for his sins?
2. How does Barabbas refer to the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
3. During his first night after arriving in Jerusalem, what does Barabbas think about as he lies on his sleeping mat?
4. While in the Fat Woman's house in Jerusalem, where do the men occasionally go?
5. When the book opens, where is Barabbas standing?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)