|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barabbas note about the thief who was executed next to the man on the cross?
(a) That he deserved to die.
(b) He was unlucky.
(c) He had been a good thief.
(d) He was a lazy thief.
2. While in the Fat Woman's house in Jerusalem, where do the men occasionally go?
(a) Behind the curtain with the women.
(b) Upstairs to have a smoke.
(c) Outside to use the restroom.
(d) Out to get more wine.
3. Who greets Barabbas and the girl as they walk down the streets of Jerusalem?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) The child.
(d) His friends.
4. To what do Barabbas's friends attribute the unusual events Barabbas saw while at Golgotha?
(a) His mental state after enduring the ordeal of the trial.
(b) God's intervention in the crucifixion.
(c) His emotional state after experiencing such a brutal crucifixion.
(d) His eyes adjusting to daylight after having been in the dungeon.
5. At the end of the evening, who is left with the Fat Woman?
(a) The girl.
(b) The other women.
(c) Everyone stays the night.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barabbas notice about the woman he believes is the mother of the man on the cross?
2. What do the men do after returning from their brief excursions?
3. Why does Barabbas feel uncomfortable with the group?
4. Why does Barabbas feel that he cannot be forgiven for his sins?
5. What does Barabbas look like?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)