|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 123 through 144.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barabbas do when he realizes he has been dreaming?
(a) He cries.
(b) He rages.
(c) He goes back to sleep.
(d) He returns home.
2. Where do Barabbas and Sahak sleep at night?
(a) In the cave, near the mill.
(b) Underground, in the mine.
(c) Beside the smelting pit.
(d) On low planks of wood outside the mine.
3. What does Barabbas allow the governor to do to his slave medallion?
(a) Scratch though Jesus' name.
(b) Write his own name above Jesus' name.
(c) Melt it down.
(d) Give him a new medallion.
4. What event takes place in the low-vaulted room?
(a) A large, boisterous party.
(b) A prayer meeting.
(c) An execution.
(d) A trial.
5. What does Barabbas notice about the tomb when the sun rises?
(a) It is empty.
(b) It seems normal.
(c) It is glowing.
(d) It shines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was inscribed on the back of Sahak's slave medallion?
2. What does Barabbas search for upon waking from his dream?
3. What does Barabbas do once Sahak is dead?
4. What do Barabbas and the red-bearded man discuss?
5. While in the Fat Woman's house in Jerusalem, where do the men occasionally go?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)