|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sahak show the one-eyed slave?
(a) His copy of the Scriptures.
(b) The inscription on the back of his medallion.
(c) An escape route.
(d) The scar on his leg.
2. What was significant about Eliahu's attack on Barabbas?
(a) His friends think it made him a man.
(b) Eliahu had been his best friend.
(c) Eliahu is a Christian.
(d) It is his first murder.
3. What does Sahak talk to the overseer about when questioned about his prayer activities?
(a) God, Jesus, and the Christian faith.
(b) His wounded leg.
(c) The harsh conditions in the mine.
(d) His miracle.
4. Which follower of Jesus is Barabbas invited to meet?
(a) The apostle Paul.
(b) Mary Magdalene, a follower of Jesus.
(c) Mary, the mother of Jesus.
(d) A man whom Jesus raised from the dead.
5. How does Barabbas react to the comments that the passing group of men make towards him and the red-beaded man?
(a) He pulls out a knife.
(b) He hits the leader of the group.
(c) He walks away without looking back.
(d) He argues angrily with the men.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the band of thieves discover that Barabbas is missing, where do they search for him?
2. Why does the one-eyed slave wear a wooden frame around his neck?
3. What happens to Barabbas and Sahak after they are released from the mines?
4. As he lies on his sleeping mat, what conclusion does Barabbas come to about the things he saw on Golgotha?
5. To what do Barabbas's friends attribute the unusual events Barabbas saw while at Golgotha?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)