Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 82 through 102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Barabbas tell Sahak that he had seen Jesus?
(a) In Jerusalem.
(b) On the Mount of Olives.
(c) On the cross at Golgotha.
(d) In the tomb.
2. What does the blind man find offensive about the hare-lipped girl?
(a) She should beg and take scraps like he does.
(b) She is an unmarried woman seen walking with an unmarried man.
(c) She tell stories of the Son of God returning to heal the sick and create a new world.
(d) She is physically ugly.
3. Which spirit do the thieve believe might have possessed Barabbas and killed him?
(a) The Roman guard's spirit.
(b) Jesus' spirit.
(c) Eliahu's spirit.
(d) The hare-lipped girl's spirit.
4. What does Barabbas do after he leaves the tomb?
(a) Wanders through the desert.
(b) Rejoins his band of thieves.
(c) Returns to the city with the hare-lipped girl.
(d) Goes to the temple alone.
5. Whom does the red-bearded man and his group believe that the crucified man is?
(a) The Great Prophet.
(b) A great healer.
(c) The Son of Man and the Son of God.
(d) A misunderstood carpenter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the hare-lipped girl say before she dies?
2. Who is the "great prophet" that Sahak refers to?
3. What might Barabbas have been doing in Lebanon?
4. What do the men do after returning from their brief excursions?
5. What does Barabbas give the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)