Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 42 through 63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does the fat woman attribute Barabbas's odd behavior after he returns from the village on the mountain?
(a) He trying to become a better man.
(b) He has become insane like the man on the mountain.
(c) He has been posessed by the crucified man's spirit.
(d) He is lying.
2. What does Barabbas notice about the tomb when the sun rises?
(a) It is glowing.
(b) It is empty.
(c) It seems normal.
(d) It shines.
3. Why does Barabbas feel he has a stronger bond with Jesus than the Christians?
(a) Because Jesus was a loner, like himself.
(b) Because Jesus literally died in his place on the cross.
(c) Because Barabbas sees Jesus for who he really is.
(d) Because they share the same birthday.
4. What explanation did the the red-bearded man give for the crucifixion?
(a) The Pharisees are trying to destroy the Christians.
(b) The Master had to suffer and die for them.
(c) The Romans are out to destroy Israel.
(d) The Jewish people are fickle.
5. While in the Fat Woman's house in Jerusalem, where do the men occasionally go?
(a) Outside to use the restroom.
(b) Upstairs to have a smoke.
(c) Behind the curtain with the women.
(d) Out to get more wine.
Short Answer Questions
1. After leaving the tomb, whom does Barabbas question about Christian doctrine?
2. What do the believers begin to call Barabbas after he returns from his visit to the village on the mountain?
3. What does the believer that Barabbas meets in the village on the mountain look like?
4. What does the woman at the Fat Woman's house say about the man on the cross?
5. What observation does Barabbas make about the conviction of man on the cross?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)