Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 22 through 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barabbas notice about the tomb when the sun rises?
(a) It is empty.
(b) It is glowing.
(c) It seems normal.
(d) It shines.
2. Whom does the red-bearded man and his group believe that the crucified man is?
(a) A misunderstood carpenter.
(b) The Great Prophet.
(c) The Son of Man and the Son of God.
(d) A great healer.
3. Where does the hare-lipped girl live?
(a) Near the temple.
(b) In the low-vaulted room.
(c) At the Dung Gate.
(d) With the fat woman.
4. What do the men do after returning from their brief excursions?
(a) Wash their hands.
(c) Eat and talk more.
(d) Greet Barabbas.
5. What comment does the fat woman make that offends the girl Barabbas meets in Jerusalem?
(a) It doesn't matter who was crucified, as long as Barabbas was saved.
(b) The Romans made the right decision to set Barabbas free.
(c) The Jews made the right decision to set Barabbas free.
(d) Barabbas should have been crucified.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event does Barabbas accuse the red-bearded man of falsifying?
2. Whom does Barabbas see near his hiding place?
3. What does the hare-lipped girl believe will happen on the third day after the crucifixion?
4. What observation does Barabbas make about the conviction of man on the cross?
5. What does Barabbas notice about the woman he believes is the mother of the man on the cross?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)