Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 1 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How well does Barabbas sleep during his first night after arriving in Jerusalem?
(a) He immediately falls into a drunken slumber.
(b) He sleeps for an hour, then suddenly awakes.
(c) He is unable to sleep.
(d) He tosses and turns before eventually falling asleep.
2. What does Barabbas ask the woman who talks about the man on the cross?
(a) What type of crime was he accused of.
(b) Where his body was laid and what was supposed to happen to it.
(c) What kinds of miracles he performed and sermons he delivered.
(d) Who his followers were.
3. Why does Barabbas feel that he cannot be forgiven for his sins?
(a) Because he was born a thief and a murderer.
(b) Because he doesn't believe in sin.
(c) Because he hasn't paid for them.
(d) Because he doesn't believe in God.
4. What observation does Barabbas make about the conviction of man on the cross?
(a) It's a shame that an innocent man had to die.
(b) It's obvious that he is innocent of any crime.
(c) The Romans are unfair.
(d) The Jews were screaming for his blood, so he must have been guilty.
5. Why does Barabbas choose to attend the crucifixion?
(a) He feels a strange power prompting him to attend the crucifixion.
(b) His friends encourage him to go.
(c) He is swept along with the crowd.
(d) He wants to see the man who took his place.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what do Barabbas's friends attribute the unusual events Barabbas saw while at Golgotha?
2. Where does Barabbas spend his first night after arriving in Jerusalem?
3. What does Barabbas note about the thief who was executed next to the man on the cross?
4. Where was Barabbas when the man on the cross was arrested?
5. What does Barabbas look like?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)