|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religious philosophy does the overseer have?
(a) Worship the state that takes care of you.
(b) Worship all gods so none of them will be offended.
(c) Worship no one and worry about nothing.
(d) One God for all men.
2. What does the blind man accuse the hare-lipped girl of?
3. Who greets Barabbas and the girl as they walk down the streets of Jerusalem?
(a) His friends.
(b) His father.
(c) The child.
(d) His mother.
4. What does Barabbas look like?
(a) Around 30 years old with a reddish beard, black hair, and a scar on his cheek.
(b) Around 50 years old with a brown beard, black hair, and a scar on his cheek.
(c) Around 40 years old with a reddish beard, black hair, and a scar on his neck.
(d) Around 20 years old with a black beard, black hair, and a scar on his cheek.
5. What event causes the soldiers near the cross to jump to their feet and grab their weapons?
(a) They see Barabbas.
(b) Thunder roars and lightening begins to flash.
(c) The crowd presses too close.
(d) The hill goes dark.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the red-bearded man believe that the Master will return?
2. What does Barabbas think about as he carries the hare-lipped girl's body?
3. What did Jesus tell the hare-lipped girl she would do?
4. Which spirit do the thieve believe might have possessed Barabbas and killed him?
5. What does the hare-lipped girl believe will happen on the third day after the crucifixion?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)