|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the believer find odd about Barabbas's question?
(a) No one else has ever asked him about the "realm of the dead."
(b) He is surprised at Barabbas's unbelief.
(c) No one else has argued with him about heaven.
(d) No one else has ever commented on his appearance.
2. Where does Barabbas spend his first night after arriving in Jerusalem?
(a) At a local inn.
(b) At the Fat Woman's house.
(c) Under a fig tree.
(d) At his mother's house.
3. Who is ordered to throw the first stone during the hare-lipped girl's execution?
(a) The blind man.
(b) The true believer.
(c) The potter.
(d) The Pharisee.
4. What does Barabbas mention to Sahak that sparks a conversation?
(a) He is a Christian.
(b) He knew Sahak's father.
(c) He also received a miracle.
(d) He is a Hebrew.
5. What mark does Eliahu's attack leave on Barabbas?
(a) A mark of his hands.
(b) A pain in his side.
(c) A wound on his leg.
(d) The scar on his cheek.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who might Barabbas have joined that hated the Jerusalem temple, priests and scribes?
2. How well does Barabbas sleep during his first night after arriving in Jerusalem?
3. Why does the overseer first whip Sahak?
4. Which follower of Jesus is Barabbas invited to meet?
5. Who does Barabbas stay with after he buries the hare-lipped girl?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)