|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While in the Fat Woman's house in Jerusalem, where do the men occasionally go?
(a) Upstairs to have a smoke.
(b) Out to get more wine.
(c) Outside to use the restroom.
(d) Behind the curtain with the women.
2. What event does Barabbas accuse the red-bearded man of falsifying?
(a) The resurrection.
(b) The darkness that covered the hill.
(c) The earthquake.
(d) The miracles.
3. What might Barabbas have been doing in Lebanon?
(a) Being cruel to the Christians.
(b) Languishing in jail.
(c) Making clay pots.
(d) Praying at the temple.
4. Who releases Barabbas and Sahak from the mines?
(a) The Emperor.
(b) The overseer.
(c) The red-bearded man.
(d) Their owner.
5. What did Barabbas find in the low-vaulted room?
(a) The remains of a shroud.
(b) A box.
(c) A gathering of Christians.
(d) The fat woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What mark does Eliahu's attack leave on Barabbas?
2. Which follower of Jesus is Barabbas invited to meet?
3. Whom does Sahak credit for their release?
4. Why were the Jewish people given the opportunity to pardon one prisoner's death sentence?
5. How does Barabbas react to the comments that the passing group of men make towards him and the red-beaded man?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)