|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What warning does the red-beaded man give the believers?
(a) The Romans demand bribes.
(b) The blind man is a Roman spy.
(c) Barabbas is a Roman spy.
(d) They might soon be persecuted.
2. How does Barabbas react to the physical appearance of the believer he meets in the village on the mountain?
(a) He is repulsed.
(b) He is curious, yet cautious.
(c) He is surprised.
(d) He is angry.
3. What does Barabbas look like?
(a) Around 40 years old with a reddish beard, black hair, and a scar on his neck.
(b) Around 30 years old with a reddish beard, black hair, and a scar on his cheek.
(c) Around 20 years old with a black beard, black hair, and a scar on his cheek.
(d) Around 50 years old with a brown beard, black hair, and a scar on his cheek.
4. What explanation does Barabbas give the governor for having "Christos Iesus" inscribed on the back of his medallion?
(a) The medallion was inscribed when he got it.
(b) He belongs to Jesus.
(c) Sahak offered him food in return for the inscription.
(d) He wants to believe, but does not.
5. What explanation did the the red-bearded man give for the crucifixion?
(a) The Pharisees are trying to destroy the Christians.
(b) The Master had to suffer and die for them.
(c) The Romans are out to destroy Israel.
(d) The Jewish people are fickle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the hare-lipped girl's tomb?
2. Who might Barabbas have joined that hated the Jerusalem temple, priests and scribes?
3. Why doesn't Barabbas believe that the man on the cross is the Messiah?
4. Whom does Sahak credit for their release?
5. What does the believer that Barabbas meets in the village on the mountain tell him?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)