|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was significant about Eliahu's attack on Barabbas?
(a) Eliahu had been his best friend.
(b) His friends think it made him a man.
(c) Eliahu is a Christian.
(d) It is his first murder.
2. To what does the fat woman attribute Barabbas's odd behavior after he returns from the village on the mountain?
(a) He is lying.
(b) He has become insane like the man on the mountain.
(c) He trying to become a better man.
(d) He has been posessed by the crucified man's spirit.
3. What does Barabbas notice about the woman he believes is the mother of the man on the cross?
(a) She cries and clings to a man who grieves for Jesus.
(b) She seems unable to demonstrate the full depths of her grief.
(c) She looks older than her years.
(d) She stares angrily at him.
4. Who does Barabbas stay with after he buries the hare-lipped girl?
(a) The fat woman.
(b) A band of thieves and outlaws he led in the past.
(c) The red-bearded man.
(d) The resurrected man.
5. Who is ordered to throw the first stone during the hare-lipped girl's execution?
(a) The true believer.
(b) The Pharisee.
(c) The blind man.
(d) The potter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Barabbas see near his hiding place?
2. During his first night after arriving in Jerusalem, what does Barabbas think about as he lies on his sleeping mat?
3. Where does the blind man sleep?
4. Barabbas overhears two men talking the day after the crucifixion; What does Barabbas think they are talking about?
5. What do the men do after returning from their brief excursions?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)