|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does being above ground affect Barabbas and Sahak's relationship?
(a) They grow closer as friends.
(b) They argue frequently.
(c) They talk often about their experiences.
(d) They remain near each other, but are not as emotionally close.
2. Where does Barabbas spend his first night after arriving in Jerusalem?
(a) At the Fat Woman's house.
(b) At his mother's house.
(c) At a local inn.
(d) Under a fig tree.
3. Why does Barabbas feel that he cannot be forgiven for his sins?
(a) Because he doesn't believe in God.
(b) Because he was born a thief and a murderer.
(c) Because he doesn't believe in sin.
(d) Because he hasn't paid for them.
4. What does Barabbas do after he leaves the tomb?
(a) Goes to the temple alone.
(b) Returns to the city with the hare-lipped girl.
(c) Rejoins his band of thieves.
(d) Wanders through the desert.
5. How does the fat woman feel about Barabbas?
(a) She is angry with him for walking with the hare-lipped girl.
(b) She does not care for him and wishes he would go away.
(c) She claims to not care for him, but really loves him.
(d) She likes him when he pays for her services.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose testimony does Barabbas use when describing the resurrection to Sahak?
2. What do the men do after returning from their brief excursions?
3. To what do Barabbas's friends attribute the unusual events Barabbas saw while at Golgotha?
4. Why does the one-eyed slave only have one eye?
5. What reaction does Barabbas have to the red-bearded man's claims about the crucified man?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)