|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the "great prophet" that Sahak refers to?
2. Why would Barabbas normally avoid Golgotha?
(a) His father was crucified on Golgotha.
(b) It is far out of his way.
(c) He knows he will hang there one day.
(d) He feels it is an unclean place of death.
3. Where is Barabbas hidden just before sunrise on the third day after the crucifixion?
(a) Near the tomb.
(b) Behind the low-vaulted room.
(c) In a nearby cave.
(d) Near the temple.
4. What answer does Barabbas receive about Christian doctrine?
(a) Serve well.
(b) Love each other.
(c) Pray without ceasing.
(d) Do good.
5. What does Sahak inscribe on the back of Barabbas' slave medallion?
(a) A dove.
(b) Symbols that represent Jesus' name.
(c) A cross.
(d) Barabbas's name, written in Hebrew.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Barabbas and the red-bearded man discuss?
2. How old is Barabbas when he becomes a slave in a Roman governor's house?
3. Where does the blind man sleep?
4. What does Barabbas do after he leaves the tomb?
5. How does Barabbas act towards his former friends after he buries the hare-lipped girl?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)