|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During his first night after arriving in Jerusalem, what does Barabbas think about as he lies on his sleeping mat?
(a) His father.
(b) The fat woman.
(c) The man on the cross and the darkness on the hill.
(d) The girl and the child.
2. What event causes the soldiers near the cross to jump to their feet and grab their weapons?
(a) Thunder roars and lightening begins to flash.
(b) The hill goes dark.
(c) They see Barabbas.
(d) The crowd presses too close.
3. Whom does Sahak credit for their release?
(b) The governor.
(d) The overseer.
4. How does Sahak die?
(a) He is drawn and quartered.
(b) He is tortured and then crucified.
(c) He is pushed off a cliff.
(d) He starves to death beside the mill wheel.
5. What might Barabbas have been doing in Gerizim?
(a) Praying at the temple.
(b) Languishing in jail.
(c) Making clay pots.
(d) Sacrificing a lamb on the Passover.
Short Answer Questions
1. What religious philosophy does the overseer have?
2. What explanation does Barabbas give the governor for having "Christos Iesus" inscribed on the back of his medallion?
3. What does the hare-lipped girl believe will happen once the third day after the crucifixion has passed?
4. Towards the end of his conversation with Barabbas, what does the passing group of men tell the red-beaded man?
5. How does being above ground affect Barabbas and Sahak's relationship?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)