|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the fat woman feel about Barabbas?
(a) She likes him when he pays for her services.
(b) She claims to not care for him, but really loves him.
(c) She is angry with him for walking with the hare-lipped girl.
(d) She does not care for him and wishes he would go away.
2. How did the believers react to the hare-lipped girl after the red-bearded man spoke to them?
(a) They ignore her presence.
(b) They applaud.
(c) They argue with her.
(d) They appear to be embarrassed for her.
3. What event does Barabbas accuse the red-bearded man of falsifying?
(a) The darkness that covered the hill.
(b) The miracles.
(c) The earthquake.
(d) The resurrection.
4. Why does the overseer first whip Sahak?
(a) Because he stopsworking to listen to Barabbas.
(b) Because he is talking while he works.
(c) Because he trips and overturns the cart.
(d) Because he is a Christian.
5. What opinion does Barabbas give the red-bearded man about his feeling of guilt?
(a) He should offer a sacrifice to God.
(b) His sin is too horrible to forgive.
(c) His action could be forgiven.
(d) He should give the temple as much money as he can.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barabbas ask the woman who talks about the man on the cross?
2. How does Barabbas refer to the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
3. To what do Barabbas's friends attribute the unusual events Barabbas saw while at Golgotha?
4. Which follower of Jesus is Barabbas invited to meet?
5. What do the men do after returning from their brief excursions?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)