|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was inscribed on the front of Sahak's slave medallion?
(a) The mark of the Roman state.
(b) His own name, written in Hebrew.
(c) The name of the mine owner.
(d) Symbols that represent Jesus' name.
2. What does the band of thieves do when they realize that Barabbas is nowhere to be found?
(a) They travel to Jerusalem to seek out the fat woman.
(b) They travel north.
(c) They go back to their business.
(d) They grieve his loss for three days.
3. Whom does the red-bearded man and his group believe that the crucified man is?
(a) The Great Prophet.
(b) The Son of Man and the Son of God.
(c) A great healer.
(d) A misunderstood carpenter.
4. What happens to Sahak when he refuses to renounce his faith before the governor?
(a) He is whipped and chained to the mill wheel.
(b) He is beaten and sold to the mine owner.
(c) He is led away to be executed.
(d) He is sent to the dungeon.
5. How does Barabbas act towards his former friends after he buries the hare-lipped girl?
Short Answer Questions
1. During his first night after arriving in Jerusalem, what does Barabbas think about as he lies on his sleeping mat?
2. What did the hare-lipped girl see at the tomb?
3. Where does Barabbas spend his first night after arriving in Jerusalem?
4. Why are Barabbas and Sahak called to the Roman governor's palace?
5. How does Barabbas expect the Christians to react to his presence?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)