|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the believer find odd about Barabbas's question?
(a) No one else has argued with him about heaven.
(b) He is surprised at Barabbas's unbelief.
(c) No one else has ever commented on his appearance.
(d) No one else has ever asked him about the "realm of the dead."
2. Where do Barabbas and Sahak sleep at night?
(a) On low planks of wood outside the mine.
(b) Beside the smelting pit.
(c) Underground, in the mine.
(d) In the cave, near the mill.
3. What does the blind man accuse the hare-lipped girl of?
4. What does the one-eyed slave wear?
(a) A bracelet.
(b) A loin cloth.
(c) A Roman robe.
5. What comment does the fat woman make that offends the girl Barabbas meets in Jerusalem?
(a) Barabbas should have been crucified.
(b) It doesn't matter who was crucified, as long as Barabbas was saved.
(c) The Jews made the right decision to set Barabbas free.
(d) The Romans made the right decision to set Barabbas free.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Barabbas kill at the stoning pit?
2. What does the hare-lipped girl believe will happen once the third day after the crucifixion has passed?
3. What does Sahak inscribe on the back of Barabbas' slave medallion?
4. What observation does Barabbas make about prayer after Sahak's death?
5. What answer does Barabbas receive about Christian doctrine?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)