|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barabbas allow the governor to do to his slave medallion?
(a) Give him a new medallion.
(b) Write his own name above Jesus' name.
(c) Melt it down.
(d) Scratch though Jesus' name.
2. What information does Sahak reveal to the one-eyed slave?
(a) He and Barabbas are going to attempt escape.
(b) God will return and that all slaves will be freed.
(c) The world is about to end.
(d) Miracles are all around him.
3. What explanation did the the red-bearded man give for the crucifixion?
(a) The Pharisees are trying to destroy the Christians.
(b) The Master had to suffer and die for them.
(c) The Jewish people are fickle.
(d) The Romans are out to destroy Israel.
4. Who might Barabbas have joined that hated the Jerusalem temple, priests and scribes?
(a) The Samaritans.
(b) The Moabites.
(c) The Pharisees.
(d) His old band of thieves.
5. How does Barabbas act towards his former friends after he buries the hare-lipped girl?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the fat woman feel about Barabbas?
2. What answer does Barabbas receive about Christian doctrine?
3. How is Barabbas connected to Sahak?
4. What event causes the soldiers near the cross to jump to their feet and grab their weapons?
5. What warning does the red-beaded man give the believers?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)