|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Barabbas feel that he cannot be forgiven for his sins?
(a) Because he doesn't believe in God.
(b) Because he hasn't paid for them.
(c) Because he was born a thief and a murderer.
(d) Because he doesn't believe in sin.
2. What covers the grave of the hare-lipped girl?
(a) A pile of earth.
(b) A mound of rocks.
(c) A slab of rock.
(d) An old tree stump.
3. What does the believer find odd about Barabbas's question?
(a) He is surprised at Barabbas's unbelief.
(b) No one else has ever asked him about the "realm of the dead."
(c) No one else has ever commented on his appearance.
(d) No one else has argued with him about heaven.
4. Who enrages Barabbas so much that he ferociously desecrates dead bodies?
(b) The temple guards.
(c) The fat woman.
(d) The Pharisees.
5. What happens to Barabbas and Sahak after they are released from the mines?
(a) They remain together for the rest of their lives.
(b) They part ways, but meet again at a Christian meeting.
(c) They work together in the fields.
(d) They walk to Jerusalem.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Barabbas feel he has a stronger bond with Jesus than the Christians?
2. What observation does Barabbas make about the conviction of man on the cross?
3. How does the fat woman feel about Barabbas?
4. What does Barabbas notice about the tomb when the sun rises?
5. What does Barabbas think has happened to Jesus' body?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)