|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Sahak when he refuses to renounce his faith before the governor?
(a) He is led away to be executed.
(b) He is sent to the dungeon.
(c) He is whipped and chained to the mill wheel.
(d) He is beaten and sold to the mine owner.
2. How does Barabbas react to the comments that the passing group of men make towards him and the red-beaded man?
(a) He argues angrily with the men.
(b) He hits the leader of the group.
(c) He walks away without looking back.
(d) He pulls out a knife.
3. Whom does Barabbas see near his hiding place?
(a) The hare-lipped girl.
(b) The red-bearded man.
(d) Two Roman soldiers.
4. When does the red-bearded man believe that the Master will return?
(b) At the end of time.
(c) The next day.
(d) On the third day.
5. What do the soldiers do once Sahak is dead?
(a) They slowly return to their duties.
(b) They hurriedly leave the hill.
(c) They burn his body.
(d) The kneel in prayer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the believers react to the hare-lipped girl after the red-bearded man spoke to them?
2. What does Barabbas mention to Sahak that sparks a conversation?
3. What information does Sahak reveal to the one-eyed slave?
4. As Barabbas walks around town the day after the crucifixion, what does he notice?
5. When the band of thieves discover that Barabbas is missing, where do they search for him?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)