|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sahak talk to the overseer about when questioned about his prayer activities?
(a) His wounded leg.
(b) The harsh conditions in the mine.
(c) His miracle.
(d) God, Jesus, and the Christian faith.
2. What comment does the fat woman make that offends the girl Barabbas meets in Jerusalem?
(a) The Jews made the right decision to set Barabbas free.
(b) The Romans made the right decision to set Barabbas free.
(c) Barabbas should have been crucified.
(d) It doesn't matter who was crucified, as long as Barabbas was saved.
3. What event causes the soldiers near the cross to jump to their feet and grab their weapons?
(a) Thunder roars and lightening begins to flash.
(b) They see Barabbas.
(c) The hill goes dark.
(d) The crowd presses too close.
4. What might Barabbas have been doing in Gerizim?
(a) Languishing in jail.
(b) Praying at the temple.
(c) Sacrificing a lamb on the Passover.
(d) Making clay pots.
5. What event takes place in the low-vaulted room?
(a) A trial.
(b) An execution.
(c) A prayer meeting.
(d) A large, boisterous party.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the one-eyed slave wear a wooden frame around his neck?
2. Who releases Barabbas and Sahak from the mines?
3. What do the soldiers do once Sahak is dead?
4. How does the girl that Barabbas meets in Jerusalem appear?
5. What happens to Sahak when he refuses to renounce his faith before the governor?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)