|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Towards the end of his conversation with Barabbas, what does the passing group of men tell the red-beaded man?
(a) The Pharisees were coming.
(b) Barabbas was the one that was supposed to die on Golgotha.
(c) The Master had risen from the dead.
(d) The Roman soldiers were on their way.
2. What do Barabbas and Sahak speak of for the first few days above ground?
(a) Their miraculous escape from the mine.
(b) The harsh overseer.
(c) The smell of the air.
(d) The hard work of plowing.
3. Whom does Barabbas credit for their release?
(a) The governor.
(b) The overseer.
4. Where does Barabbas carry the hare-lipped girl's body?
(a) Past Jericho and into Judah.
(b) To the Red Sea.
(c) Through the Desert of Judah to the land of the Moabites.
(d) To the fat woman's house.
5. How does Barabbas react to the physical appearance of the believer he meets in the village on the mountain?
(a) He is surprised.
(b) He is curious, yet cautious.
(c) He is repulsed.
(d) He is angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the hare-lipped girl do after the red-beaded man speaks to the Christians?
2. When the book opens, where is Barabbas standing?
3. At the end of the evening, who is left with the Fat Woman?
4. How is Barabbas connected to Sahak?
5. Why does Barabbas feel uncomfortable with the group?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)