|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What secret about Eliahu does no one know?
(a) Eliahu betrayed Jesus.
(b) Eliahu is Barabbas' father.
(c) Eliahu is the hare-lipped girl's brother.
(d) Eliahu is a Pharisee.
2. Where does Barabbas tell Sahak that he had seen Jesus?
(a) On the cross at Golgotha.
(b) In Jerusalem.
(c) On the Mount of Olives.
(d) In the tomb.
3. What explanation did the the red-bearded man give for the crucifixion?
(a) The Master had to suffer and die for them.
(b) The Romans are out to destroy Israel.
(c) The Pharisees are trying to destroy the Christians.
(d) The Jewish people are fickle.
4. How does Barabbas refer to the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
(a) The girl of his dream.
(b) The girl with the hare-lip.
(c) The girl.
(d) The girl in Jerusalem.
5. Who does Barabbas stay with after he buries the hare-lipped girl?
(a) The resurrected man.
(b) The red-bearded man.
(c) The fat woman.
(d) A band of thieves and outlaws he led in the past.
Short Answer Questions
1. Towards the end of his conversation with Barabbas, what does the passing group of men tell the red-beaded man?
2. What does Barabbas notice about the woman he believes is the mother of the man on the cross?
3. What does the hare-lipped girl do after the red-beaded man speaks to the Christians?
4. Who is ordered to throw the first stone during the hare-lipped girl's execution?
5. After Barabbas returns to the believers after his visit to the village on the mountain, what does he tell the believers?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)