|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What answer does Barabbas receive about Christian doctrine?
(a) Do good.
(b) Pray without ceasing.
(c) Serve well.
(d) Love each other.
2. How does the fat woman feel about Barabbas?
(a) She does not care for him and wishes he would go away.
(b) She claims to not care for him, but really loves him.
(c) She is angry with him for walking with the hare-lipped girl.
(d) She likes him when he pays for her services.
3. Whom does Barabbas kill at the stoning pit?
(a) The true believer.
(b) The Pharisee.
(c) The blind man.
(d) The potter.
4. Towards the end of his conversation with Barabbas, what does the passing group of men tell the red-beaded man?
(a) Barabbas was the one that was supposed to die on Golgotha.
(b) The Master had risen from the dead.
(c) The Roman soldiers were on their way.
(d) The Pharisees were coming.
5. When the book opens, where is Barabbas standing?
(a) In front of the governor.
(b) In the marketplace.
(c) At the bottom of the hill.
(d) Near the cross.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the hare-lipped girl believe will happen once the third day after the crucifixion has passed?
2. Why does Barabbas feel he has a stronger bond with Jesus than the Christians?
3. What does Barabbas notice about the tomb when the sun rises?
4. Where does Barabbas tell Sahak that he had seen Jesus?
5. What does Barabbas notice about the man carrying the cross as the man prepares to go up the hill?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)