|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What information does Sahak reveal to the one-eyed slave?
(a) The world is about to end.
(b) God will return and that all slaves will be freed.
(c) He and Barabbas are going to attempt escape.
(d) Miracles are all around him.
2. As Barabbas walks around town the day after the crucifixion, what does he notice?
(a) The sun is dimmer.
(b) The market is unusually quiet.
(c) The hare-lipped girl.
(d) Some people are staring at him.
3. What might Barabbas have been doing in Gerizim?
(a) Sacrificing a lamb on the Passover.
(b) Languishing in jail.
(c) Making clay pots.
(d) Praying at the temple.
4. What does the blind man accuse the hare-lipped girl of?
5. How did the believers react to the hare-lipped girl after the red-bearded man spoke to them?
(a) They argue with her.
(b) They ignore her presence.
(c) They appear to be embarrassed for her.
(d) They applaud.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the fat woman feel about Barabbas?
2. Whom does the red-bearded man and his group believe that the crucified man is?
3. What observation does Barabbas make about prayer after Sahak's death?
4. Who greets Barabbas and the girl as they walk down the streets of Jerusalem?
5. What does the hare-lipped girl say before she dies?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)