|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Barabbas find in the low-vaulted room?
(a) The remains of a shroud.
(b) The fat woman.
(c) A box.
(d) A gathering of Christians.
2. Why doesn't Barabbas believe that the man on the cross is the Messiah?
(a) Because the man didn't save himself.
(b) Because Barabbas dislikes the Jews.
(c) Because Barabbas knows he is guilty.
(d) Because Barabbas is too cynical.
3. Who throws the first stone during the hare-lipped girl's execution?
(a) The true believer.
(b) The potter.
(c) The blind man.
(d) The Pharisee.
4. At the end of the evening, who is left with the Fat Woman?
(a) The girl.
(b) Everyone stays the night.
(c) The other women.
5. What was inscribed on the front of Sahak's slave medallion?
(a) His own name, written in Hebrew.
(b) The mark of the Roman state.
(c) Symbols that represent Jesus' name.
(d) The name of the mine owner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reaction does Barabbas have to the red-bearded man's claims about the crucified man?
2. What does Sahak show the one-eyed slave?
3. How do Barabbas and Sahak feel about their above ground work?
4. Why does the one-eyed slave wear a wooden frame around his neck?
5. How does Barabbas react to the physical appearance of the believer he meets in the village on the mountain?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)