|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Sahak credit for their release?
(a) The governor.
(d) The overseer.
2. How do the Christians react to Barabbas' presence?
(a) They are uncomfortable around him.
(b) They angrily cast him out of the assembly.
(c) They appear indifferent to his presence.
(d) They cheerfully weclome him into their homes.
3. Which spirit do the thieve believe might have possessed Barabbas and killed him?
(a) The hare-lipped girl's spirit.
(b) Eliahu's spirit.
(c) The Roman guard's spirit.
(d) Jesus' spirit.
4. What business keeps Barabbas in Jerusalem?
(a) He joins the potter.
(b) He steals from the Christians.
(c) He works at the temple.
5. What does Barabbas share with the believer he meets in the village on the mountain?
(a) A meal.
(b) A secret.
(c) A drink.
(d) A walk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What comment does the fat woman make that offends the girl Barabbas meets in Jerusalem?
2. What name does the passing group of men call Barabbas?
3. What secret about Eliahu does no one know?
4. Why does the one-eyed slave wear a wooden frame around his neck?
5. Whose mother does Barabbas think about as he gazes towards the land of the Moabites?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)