|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What information does Sahak reveal to the one-eyed slave?
(a) God will return and that all slaves will be freed.
(b) He and Barabbas are going to attempt escape.
(c) The world is about to end.
(d) Miracles are all around him.
2. How do the Christians react to Barabbas' presence?
(a) They are uncomfortable around him.
(b) They appear indifferent to his presence.
(c) They angrily cast him out of the assembly.
(d) They cheerfully weclome him into their homes.
3. What does the blind man accuse the hare-lipped girl of?
4. Where is Barabbas sent after he is separated from Sahak?
(a) The mines.
(b) The governor's household.
(c) To Jerusalem.
(d) Back to the mill.
5. Who is ordered to throw the first stone during the hare-lipped girl's execution?
(a) The true believer.
(b) The potter.
(c) The blind man.
(d) The Pharisee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the woman at the Fat Woman's house say about the man on the cross?
2. What do the other slaves in the mill wear?
3. What does Barabbas do once Sahak is dead?
4. How does the girl that Barabbas meets in Jerusalem appear?
5. What secret about Eliahu does no one know?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)