|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 22 through 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Barabbas is eavesdropping on the two men in Jerusalem, what causes him to lean closer to the men?
(a) They mention the darkness that covered Golgotha.
(b) They mention Barabbas's name.
(c) They point to the hare-lipped girl.
(d) They whisper about the Roman guards.
2. What event causes the soldiers near the cross to jump to their feet and grab their weapons?
(a) They see Barabbas.
(b) The crowd presses too close.
(c) The hill goes dark.
(d) Thunder roars and lightening begins to flash.
3. What did Jesus tell the hare-lipped girl she would do?
(a) Become whole.
(b) Tell the Pharisees about him.
(c) Bear witness for him.
(d) Become famous.
4. What does Barabbas do after he leaves the tomb?
(a) Returns to the city with the hare-lipped girl.
(b) Rejoins his band of thieves.
(c) Wanders through the desert.
(d) Goes to the temple alone.
5. What event does Barabbas deny seeing that the red-bearded man describes seeing on Golgotha.
(a) The frightened soldiers.
(b) The darkness that covered the hill.
(c) The halo around Jesus.
(d) The grieving mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barabbas look like?
2. What does Barabbas note about the thief who was executed next to the man on the cross?
3. How does the girl that Barabbas meets in Jerusalem appear?
4. Barabbas overhears two men talking the day after the crucifixion; What does Barabbas think they are talking about?
5. What did the hare-lipped girl see at the tomb?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)