|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 22 through 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What answer does Barabbas receive about Christian doctrine?
(a) Serve well.
(b) Love each other.
(c) Pray without ceasing.
(d) Do good.
2. To what do Barabbas's friends attribute the unusual events Barabbas saw while at Golgotha?
(a) His eyes adjusting to daylight after having been in the dungeon.
(b) God's intervention in the crucifixion.
(c) His emotional state after experiencing such a brutal crucifixion.
(d) His mental state after enduring the ordeal of the trial.
3. Who greets Barabbas and the girl as they walk down the streets of Jerusalem?
(a) His friends.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) The child.
4. Whom does Barabbas see near his hiding place?
(a) Two Roman soldiers.
(b) The hare-lipped girl.
(d) The red-bearded man.
5. While in the Fat Woman's house in Jerusalem, where do the men occasionally go?
(a) Behind the curtain with the women.
(b) Out to get more wine.
(c) Outside to use the restroom.
(d) Upstairs to have a smoke.
Short Answer Questions
1. Barabbas overhears two men talking the day after the crucifixion; What does Barabbas think they are talking about?
2. What observation does Barabbas make about the conviction of man on the cross?
3. Whom does the red-bearded man and his group believe that the crucified man is?
4. What did the hare-lipped girl see at the tomb?
5. How well does Barabbas sleep during his first night after arriving in Jerusalem?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)