|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 22 through 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the hare-lipped girl believe will happen once the third day after the crucifixion has passed?
(a) The world will be destroyed.
(b) The emperor will die.
(c) The sick will be healed and the hungry will be fed.
(d) The Roman Empire will fall.
2. What does Barabbas do after he leaves the tomb?
(a) Goes to the temple alone.
(b) Wanders through the desert.
(c) Returns to the city with the hare-lipped girl.
(d) Rejoins his band of thieves.
3. What event does Barabbas accuse the red-bearded man of falsifying?
(a) The resurrection.
(b) The miracles.
(c) The earthquake.
(d) The darkness that covered the hill.
4. Where is Barabbas hidden just before sunrise on the third day after the crucifixion?
(a) Near the temple.
(b) In a nearby cave.
(c) Behind the low-vaulted room.
(d) Near the tomb.
5. During his first night after arriving in Jerusalem, what does Barabbas think about as he lies on his sleeping mat?
(a) His father.
(b) The girl and the child.
(c) The man on the cross and the darkness on the hill.
(d) The fat woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Barabbas react to the comments that the passing group of men make towards him and the red-beaded man?
2. When the book opens, where is Barabbas standing?
3. Towards the end of his conversation with Barabbas, what does the passing group of men tell the red-beaded man?
4. Why does the red-beaded man feel guilty?
5. Why does Barabbas feel uncomfortable with the group?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)