|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 22 through 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Barabbas spend his first night after arriving in Jerusalem?
(a) Under a fig tree.
(b) At a local inn.
(c) At his mother's house.
(d) At the Fat Woman's house.
2. What does Barabbas notice about the tomb when the sun rises?
(a) It shines.
(b) It is glowing.
(c) It is empty.
(d) It seems normal.
3. What event does Barabbas deny seeing that the red-bearded man describes seeing on Golgotha.
(a) The frightened soldiers.
(b) The grieving mother.
(c) The halo around Jesus.
(d) The darkness that covered the hill.
4. What explanation did the red-bearded man give for Barabbas's interest in the crucified man?
(a) Barabbas needs a spiritual leader.
(b) Barabbas is seeking a father figure.
(c) Barabbas is reacting out of guilt.
(d) The crucified man had called Barabbas to follow him.
5. What does the hare-lipped girl believe will happen once the third day after the crucifixion has passed?
(a) The world will be destroyed.
(b) The emperor will die.
(c) The sick will be healed and the hungry will be fed.
(d) The Roman Empire will fall.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Barabbas is eavesdropping on the two men in Jerusalem, what causes him to lean closer to the men?
2. Who greets Barabbas and the girl as they walk down the streets of Jerusalem?
3. What do the men do after returning from their brief excursions?
4. Why does Barabbas choose to attend the crucifixion?
5. What does the woman at the Fat Woman's house say about the man on the cross?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)