|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 22 through 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the red-beaded man feel guilty?
(a) He stole money from the disciples.
(b) He lied to Barabbas.
(c) He betrayed his Master to the Roman soldiers.
(d) He betrayed his Master by denying him.
2. Barabbas overhears two men talking the day after the crucifixion; What does Barabbas think they are talking about?
(a) The quiet marketplace.
(b) The dim sunlight.
(c) The crucified man.
(d) The hare-lipped girl.
3. What does Barabbas give the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
(a) A kiss.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A letter.
(d) Most of his meal.
4. What does Barabbas ask the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
(a) If she has received news from Gilgal.
(b) If she saw the darkness.
(c) Where she has been.
(d) Where the child is.
5. What observation does Barabbas make about the conviction of man on the cross?
(a) It's obvious that he is innocent of any crime.
(b) It's a shame that an innocent man had to die.
(c) The Romans are unfair.
(d) The Jews were screaming for his blood, so he must have been guilty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Barabbas when the man on the cross was arrested?
2. What event does Barabbas accuse the red-bearded man of falsifying?
3. After leaving the tomb, whom does Barabbas question about Christian doctrine?
4. Why does Barabbas choose to attend the crucifixion?
5. How does the girl that Barabbas meets in Jerusalem appear?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)