|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 22 through 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the hare-lipped girl see at the tomb?
(b) An angel.
(c) The red-bearded man.
(d) Two Roman soldiers.
2. Why does Barabbas feel uncomfortable with the group?
(a) He wishes to steal, but cannot.
(b) They stare angrily at him.
(c) He is the only man in the group.
(d) He is not one of the group.
3. Where does the hare-lipped girl live?
(a) With the fat woman.
(b) At the Dung Gate.
(c) In the low-vaulted room.
(d) Near the temple.
4. Where is Barabbas hidden just before sunrise on the third day after the crucifixion?
(a) Near the tomb.
(b) Near the temple.
(c) In a nearby cave.
(d) Behind the low-vaulted room.
5. When Barabbas is eavesdropping on the two men in Jerusalem, what causes him to lean closer to the men?
(a) They mention the darkness that covered Golgotha.
(b) They mention Barabbas's name.
(c) They whisper about the Roman guards.
(d) They point to the hare-lipped girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the girl that Barabbas meets in Jerusalem appear?
2. What do the men do after returning from their brief excursions?
3. What does the hare-lipped girl believe will happen on the third day after the crucifixion?
4. Why doesn't Barabbas believe that the man on the cross is the Messiah?
5. What event causes the soldiers near the cross to jump to their feet and grab their weapons?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)