|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 22 through 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who greets Barabbas and the girl as they walk down the streets of Jerusalem?
(a) The child.
(b) His friends.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
2. What does the hare-lipped girl believe will happen once the third day after the crucifixion has passed?
(a) The sick will be healed and the hungry will be fed.
(b) The world will be destroyed.
(c) The emperor will die.
(d) The Roman Empire will fall.
3. What does Barabbas notice about the tomb when the sun rises?
(a) It is glowing.
(b) It shines.
(c) It seems normal.
(d) It is empty.
4. How does Barabbas react to the comments that the passing group of men make towards him and the red-beaded man?
(a) He walks away without looking back.
(b) He argues angrily with the men.
(c) He pulls out a knife.
(d) He hits the leader of the group.
5. Where does Barabbas spend his first night after arriving in Jerusalem?
(a) At his mother's house.
(b) Under a fig tree.
(c) At the Fat Woman's house.
(d) At a local inn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the hare-lipped girl believe will happen on the third day after the crucifixion?
2. What do the men do after returning from their brief excursions?
3. What does Barabbas do after he leaves the tomb?
4. While in the Fat Woman's house in Jerusalem, where do the men occasionally go?
5. What does Barabbas think has happened to Jesus' body?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)