|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 22 through 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barabbas notice about the tomb when the sun rises?
(a) It is empty.
(b) It shines.
(c) It seems normal.
(d) It is glowing.
2. Why does Barabbas feel uncomfortable with the group?
(a) He is not one of the group.
(b) He wishes to steal, but cannot.
(c) They stare angrily at him.
(d) He is the only man in the group.
3. What reaction does Barabbas have to the red-bearded man's claims about the crucified man?
(a) Barabbas walks away.
(b) Barabbas tells the red-bearded man his belief is flawed.
(c) Barabbas laughs at the red-bearded man.
(d) Barabbas accuses the red-beaded man of lying.
4. What opinion does Barabbas give the red-bearded man about his feeling of guilt?
(a) His sin is too horrible to forgive.
(b) He should give the temple as much money as he can.
(c) His action could be forgiven.
(d) He should offer a sacrifice to God.
5. Where was Barabbas when the man on the cross was arrested?
(a) On his way to Golgatha.
(b) In front of the governor.
(c) In the marketplace.
(d) In prison, awaiting his own execution.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Barabbas see near his hiding place?
2. Why doesn't Barabbas believe that the man on the cross is the Messiah?
3. What does the red-bearded man do when he discovers that Barabbas has been eavesdropping?
4. What event does Barabbas accuse the red-bearded man of falsifying?
5. Why does Barabbas choose to attend the crucifixion?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)