|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 22 through 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the hare-lipped girl live?
(a) At the Dung Gate.
(b) With the fat woman.
(c) Near the temple.
(d) In the low-vaulted room.
2. What does Barabbas ask the woman who talks about the man on the cross?
(a) Where his body was laid and what was supposed to happen to it.
(b) What type of crime was he accused of.
(c) Who his followers were.
(d) What kinds of miracles he performed and sermons he delivered.
3. Why does Barabbas feel that he cannot be forgiven for his sins?
(a) Because he doesn't believe in God.
(b) Because he hasn't paid for them.
(c) Because he was born a thief and a murderer.
(d) Because he doesn't believe in sin.
4. What does Barabbas notice about the man carrying the cross as the man prepares to go up the hill?
(a) He seems calm.
(b) The crowd is pushing him along.
(c) He looks at Barabbas.
(d) He has a halo of light about him.
5. What does Barabbas give the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A kiss.
(c) A letter.
(d) Most of his meal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Barabbas and the red-bearded man discuss?
2. As he lies on his sleeping mat, what conclusion does Barabbas come to about the things he saw on Golgotha?
3. Who greets Barabbas and the girl as they walk down the streets of Jerusalem?
4. What does Barabbas look like?
5. What explanation did the red-bearded man give for Barabbas's interest in the crucified man?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)