|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 22 through 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the woman at the Fat Woman's house say about the man on the cross?
(a) She had seen him perform miracles.
(b) He was a false prophet.
(c) He must have been guilty.
(d) He was the Savior.
2. What does Barabbas give the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
(a) Most of his meal.
(b) A letter.
(c) A kiss.
(d) A necklace.
3. What event does Barabbas deny seeing that the red-bearded man describes seeing on Golgotha.
(a) The frightened soldiers.
(b) The halo around Jesus.
(c) The darkness that covered the hill.
(d) The grieving mother.
4. Where is Barabbas hidden just before sunrise on the third day after the crucifixion?
(a) Behind the low-vaulted room.
(b) Near the temple.
(c) In a nearby cave.
(d) Near the tomb.
5. Where does the hare-lipped girl live?
(a) In the low-vaulted room.
(b) With the fat woman.
(c) At the Dung Gate.
(d) Near the temple.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event causes the soldiers near the cross to jump to their feet and grab their weapons?
2. What does Barabbas ask the woman who talks about the man on the cross?
3. What does the hare-lipped girl believe will happen once the third day after the crucifixion has passed?
4. What does the red-bearded man do when he discovers that Barabbas has been eavesdropping?
5. How does Barabbas react to the comments that the passing group of men make towards him and the red-beaded man?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)