|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 22 through 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Barabbas feel that he cannot be forgiven for his sins?
(a) Because he doesn't believe in sin.
(b) Because he hasn't paid for them.
(c) Because he was born a thief and a murderer.
(d) Because he doesn't believe in God.
2. What explanation did the the red-bearded man give for the crucifixion?
(a) The Master had to suffer and die for them.
(b) The Jewish people are fickle.
(c) The Pharisees are trying to destroy the Christians.
(d) The Romans are out to destroy Israel.
3. What does the red-bearded man do when he discovers that Barabbas has been eavesdropping?
(a) He stays.
(b) He yells at Barabbas.
(c) He ignores Barabbas and continues to talk to his friend.
(d) He glares at Barabbas.
4. What did the hare-lipped girl see at the tomb?
(b) The red-bearded man.
(c) An angel.
(d) Two Roman soldiers.
5. What does Barabbas ask the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
(a) Where she has been.
(b) Where the child is.
(c) If she has received news from Gilgal.
(d) If she saw the darkness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barabbas think has happened to Jesus' body?
2. What does the hare-lipped girl believe will happen once the third day after the crucifixion has passed?
3. Whom does the red-bearded man and his group believe that the crucified man is?
4. What observation does Barabbas make about the conviction of man on the cross?
5. While in the Fat Woman's house in Jerusalem, where do the men occasionally go?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)