|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 22 through 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does the passing group of men call Barabbas?
2. What event causes the soldiers near the cross to jump to their feet and grab their weapons?
(a) The hill goes dark.
(b) Thunder roars and lightening begins to flash.
(c) The crowd presses too close.
(d) They see Barabbas.
3. When does the red-bearded man believe that the Master will return?
(a) At the end of time.
(b) On the third day.
(d) The next day.
4. Why does the red-beaded man feel guilty?
(a) He betrayed his Master by denying him.
(b) He stole money from the disciples.
(c) He lied to Barabbas.
(d) He betrayed his Master to the Roman soldiers.
5. What does Barabbas ask the woman who talks about the man on the cross?
(a) Who his followers were.
(b) What type of crime was he accused of.
(c) Where his body was laid and what was supposed to happen to it.
(d) What kinds of miracles he performed and sermons he delivered.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the woman at the Fat Woman's house say about the man on the cross?
2. At the end of the evening, who is left with the Fat Woman?
3. Where does the hare-lipped girl live?
4. Why would Barabbas normally avoid Golgotha?
5. What event does Barabbas deny seeing that the red-bearded man describes seeing on Golgotha.
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)