|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 22 through 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barabbas ask the woman who talks about the man on the cross?
(a) Who his followers were.
(b) Where his body was laid and what was supposed to happen to it.
(c) What type of crime was he accused of.
(d) What kinds of miracles he performed and sermons he delivered.
2. What does the red-bearded man do when he discovers that Barabbas has been eavesdropping?
(a) He ignores Barabbas and continues to talk to his friend.
(b) He glares at Barabbas.
(c) He yells at Barabbas.
(d) He stays.
3. Where was Barabbas when the man on the cross was arrested?
(a) In front of the governor.
(b) In the marketplace.
(c) On his way to Golgatha.
(d) In prison, awaiting his own execution.
4. At the end of the evening, who is left with the Fat Woman?
(a) The other women.
(b) The girl.
(c) Everyone stays the night.
5. After leaving the tomb, whom does Barabbas question about Christian doctrine?
(a) The potter.
(b) The blind man.
(c) The hare-lipped girl.
(d) The red-bearded man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the hare-lipped girl believe will happen on the third day after the crucifixion?
2. Barabbas overhears two men talking the day after the crucifixion; What does Barabbas think they are talking about?
3. Whom does the red-bearded man and his group believe that the crucified man is?
4. What event does Barabbas accuse the red-bearded man of falsifying?
5. When Barabbas is eavesdropping on the two men in Jerusalem, what causes him to lean closer to the men?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)