|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 22 through 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barabbas look like?
(a) Around 30 years old with a reddish beard, black hair, and a scar on his cheek.
(b) Around 40 years old with a reddish beard, black hair, and a scar on his neck.
(c) Around 50 years old with a brown beard, black hair, and a scar on his cheek.
(d) Around 20 years old with a black beard, black hair, and a scar on his cheek.
2. What reaction does Barabbas have to the red-bearded man's claims about the crucified man?
(a) Barabbas tells the red-bearded man his belief is flawed.
(b) Barabbas laughs at the red-bearded man.
(c) Barabbas accuses the red-beaded man of lying.
(d) Barabbas walks away.
3. What explanation did the the red-bearded man give for the crucifixion?
(a) The Pharisees are trying to destroy the Christians.
(b) The Jewish people are fickle.
(c) The Romans are out to destroy Israel.
(d) The Master had to suffer and die for them.
4. What event does Barabbas accuse the red-bearded man of falsifying?
(a) The earthquake.
(b) The miracles.
(c) The resurrection.
(d) The darkness that covered the hill.
5. What does Barabbas ask the woman who talks about the man on the cross?
(a) Where his body was laid and what was supposed to happen to it.
(b) What kinds of miracles he performed and sermons he delivered.
(c) Who his followers were.
(d) What type of crime was he accused of.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the red-beaded man feel guilty?
2. What answer does Barabbas receive about Christian doctrine?
3. Whom does the red-bearded man and his group believe that the crucified man is?
4. What event causes the soldiers near the cross to jump to their feet and grab their weapons?
5. What does Barabbas give the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)