|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 22 through 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event causes the soldiers near the cross to jump to their feet and grab their weapons?
(a) The crowd presses too close.
(b) Thunder roars and lightening begins to flash.
(c) They see Barabbas.
(d) The hill goes dark.
2. How does Barabbas refer to the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
(a) The girl with the hare-lip.
(b) The girl.
(c) The girl of his dream.
(d) The girl in Jerusalem.
3. What does Barabbas give the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
(a) A kiss.
(b) Most of his meal.
(c) A necklace.
(d) A letter.
4. What observation does Barabbas make about the conviction of man on the cross?
(a) It's obvious that he is innocent of any crime.
(b) It's a shame that an innocent man had to die.
(c) The Jews were screaming for his blood, so he must have been guilty.
(d) The Romans are unfair.
5. To what do Barabbas's friends attribute the unusual events Barabbas saw while at Golgotha?
(a) His emotional state after experiencing such a brutal crucifixion.
(b) His mental state after enduring the ordeal of the trial.
(c) God's intervention in the crucifixion.
(d) His eyes adjusting to daylight after having been in the dungeon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the hare-lipped girl believe will happen on the third day after the crucifixion?
2. What does Barabbas note about the thief who was executed next to the man on the cross?
3. What opinion does Barabbas give the red-bearded man about his feeling of guilt?
4. What does Barabbas ask the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
5. How does the girl that Barabbas meets in Jerusalem appear?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)