|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 64 through 81.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As he lies on his sleeping mat, what conclusion does Barabbas come to about the things he saw on Golgotha?
(a) That what he saw is real, but he has no explanation for what he saw.
(b) That he imagined all the unusual events he experienced.
(c) The Romans are evil and should all be destroyed.
(d) The fat woman was right about the man on the cross.
2. How does Barabbas expect the Christians to react to his presence?
(a) Upset with his past.
(b) Angry with his betrayal.
(c) Pleased to have a potential convert.
(d) Surprised at his daring.
3. What did Barabbas find in the low-vaulted room?
(a) A gathering of Christians.
(b) The remains of a shroud.
(c) A box.
(d) The fat woman.
4. What secret about Eliahu does no one know?
(a) Eliahu is the hare-lipped girl's brother.
(b) Eliahu is Barabbas' father.
(c) Eliahu is a Pharisee.
(d) Eliahu betrayed Jesus.
5. What does Barabbas do after he leaves the tomb?
(a) Wanders through the desert.
(b) Rejoins his band of thieves.
(c) Returns to the city with the hare-lipped girl.
(d) Goes to the temple alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the believers react to the hare-lipped girl after the red-bearded man spoke to them?
2. While in the Fat Woman's house in Jerusalem, where do the men occasionally go?
3. What covers the grave of the hare-lipped girl?
4. To what do Barabbas's friends attribute the unusual events Barabbas saw while at Golgotha?
5. How do the Christians react to Barabbas' presence?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)