|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 64 through 81.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the hare-lipped girl say before she dies?
(a) "He has come!"
(d) "Forgive me!"
2. What does Barabbas notice about the man carrying the cross as the man prepares to go up the hill?
(a) He has a halo of light about him.
(b) He looks at Barabbas.
(c) He seems calm.
(d) The crowd is pushing him along.
3. Why were the Jewish people given the opportunity to pardon one prisoner's death sentence?
(a) The priests paid the Romans for one prisioner each year.
(b) They were being rewarded by the Roman government.
(c) The Romans always pardoned one prisioner each month.
(d) It is a tradition during the Passover holiday.
4. Who does Barabbas stay with after he buries the hare-lipped girl?
(a) The red-bearded man.
(b) The resurrected man.
(c) The fat woman.
(d) A band of thieves and outlaws he led in the past.
5. What is in the hare-lipped girl's tomb?
(a) The body of her stillborn child.
(b) The bones of her father and mother.
(d) A shroud.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the hare-lipped girl see at the tomb?
2. During his first night after arriving in Jerusalem, what does Barabbas think about as he lies on his sleeping mat?
3. After Barabbas returns to the believers after his visit to the village on the mountain, what does he tell the believers?
4. What answer does Barabbas receive about Christian doctrine?
5. What does the red-bearded man do when he discovers that Barabbas has been eavesdropping?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)