|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 64 through 81.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Barabbas choose to attend the crucifixion?
(a) He feels a strange power prompting him to attend the crucifixion.
(b) He wants to see the man who took his place.
(c) He is swept along with the crowd.
(d) His friends encourage him to go.
2. What event causes the soldiers near the cross to jump to their feet and grab their weapons?
(a) The crowd presses too close.
(b) Thunder roars and lightening begins to flash.
(c) They see Barabbas.
(d) The hill goes dark.
3. Where was Barabbas when the man on the cross was arrested?
(a) In front of the governor.
(b) On his way to Golgatha.
(c) In prison, awaiting his own execution.
(d) In the marketplace.
4. What warning does the red-beaded man give the believers?
(a) They might soon be persecuted.
(b) Barabbas is a Roman spy.
(c) The Romans demand bribes.
(d) The blind man is a Roman spy.
5. How does Barabbas refer to the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
(a) The girl with the hare-lip.
(b) The girl in Jerusalem.
(c) The girl.
(d) The girl of his dream.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Barabbas spend his first night after arriving in Jerusalem?
2. What does Barabbas give the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
3. What does the hare-lipped girl believe will happen once the third day after the crucifixion has passed?
4. As Barabbas walks around town the day after the crucifixion, what does he notice?
5. Why doesn't Barabbas believe Jesus is the Son of God?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)