|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 64 through 81.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of the evening, who is left with the Fat Woman?
(a) Everyone stays the night.
(b) The other women.
(d) The girl.
2. What answer does Barabbas receive about Christian doctrine?
(a) Pray without ceasing.
(b) Love each other.
(c) Do good.
(d) Serve well.
3. What does the hare-lipped girl believe will happen on the third day after the crucifixion?
(a) The leper will be healed.
(b) She will be healed of her deformity.
(c) The blind man will see.
(d) That the crucified man will rise from the dead.
4. How did the believers react to the hare-lipped girl after the red-bearded man spoke to them?
(a) They ignore her presence.
(b) They applaud.
(c) They appear to be embarrassed for her.
(d) They argue with her.
5. How does Barabbas act towards his former friends after he buries the hare-lipped girl?
Short Answer Questions
1. What event does Barabbas deny seeing that the red-bearded man describes seeing on Golgotha.
2. What explanation did the red-bearded man give for Barabbas's interest in the crucified man?
3. What does the believer that Barabbas meets in the village on the mountain tell him?
4. How do the Christians react to Barabbas' presence?
5. Whom does Barabbas continue to seek out while he stays in Jerusalem?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)