|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 64 through 81.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barabbas note about the thief who was executed next to the man on the cross?
(a) He was a lazy thief.
(b) He had been a good thief.
(c) He was unlucky.
(d) That he deserved to die.
2. What event causes the soldiers near the cross to jump to their feet and grab their weapons?
(a) They see Barabbas.
(b) Thunder roars and lightening begins to flash.
(c) The crowd presses too close.
(d) The hill goes dark.
3. Where is Barabbas hidden just before sunrise on the third day after the crucifixion?
(a) Near the tomb.
(b) Near the temple.
(c) Behind the low-vaulted room.
(d) In a nearby cave.
4. What reaction does Barabbas have to the red-bearded man's claims about the crucified man?
(a) Barabbas tells the red-bearded man his belief is flawed.
(b) Barabbas laughs at the red-bearded man.
(c) Barabbas accuses the red-beaded man of lying.
(d) Barabbas walks away.
5. Why does Barabbas choose to attend the crucifixion?
(a) He is swept along with the crowd.
(b) He feels a strange power prompting him to attend the crucifixion.
(c) He wants to see the man who took his place.
(d) His friends encourage him to go.
Short Answer Questions
1. During his first night after arriving in Jerusalem, what does Barabbas think about as he lies on his sleeping mat?
2. What does Barabbas do after he leaves the tomb?
3. What opinion does Barabbas give the red-bearded man about his feeling of guilt?
4. While in the Fat Woman's house in Jerusalem, where do the men occasionally go?
5. Whom does Barabbas continue to seek out while he stays in Jerusalem?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)