|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 64 through 81.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the blind man accuse the hare-lipped girl of?
2. What does Barabbas give the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
(a) Most of his meal.
(b) A kiss.
(c) A necklace.
(d) A letter.
3. What happened to Barabbas's mother after she gave birth to him?
(a) She was taken captive by the Romans.
(b) She died.
(c) She sailed to Egypt.
(d) She left him with Eliahu.
4. What explanation did the red-bearded man give for Barabbas's interest in the crucified man?
(a) Barabbas is reacting out of guilt.
(b) The crucified man had called Barabbas to follow him.
(c) Barabbas needs a spiritual leader.
(d) Barabbas is seeking a father figure.
5. Why does Barabbas feel he has a stronger bond with Jesus than the Christians?
(a) Because Barabbas sees Jesus for who he really is.
(b) Because Jesus was a loner, like himself.
(c) Because they share the same birthday.
(d) Because Jesus literally died in his place on the cross.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Barabbas continue to seek out while he stays in Jerusalem?
2. Who does Barabbas stay with after he buries the hare-lipped girl?
3. What answer does Barabbas receive about Christian doctrine?
4. What does the hare-lipped girl do after the red-beaded man speaks to the Christians?
5. After Barabbas returns to the believers after his visit to the village on the mountain, what does he tell the believers?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)