|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 64 through 81.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Barabbas act towards his former friends after he buries the hare-lipped girl?
2. What does the hare-lipped girl say before she dies?
(a) "He has come!"
(d) "Forgive me!"
3. What does Barabbas ask the woman who talks about the man on the cross?
(a) Where his body was laid and what was supposed to happen to it.
(b) What type of crime was he accused of.
(c) What kinds of miracles he performed and sermons he delivered.
(d) Who his followers were.
4. Who is ordered to throw the first stone during the hare-lipped girl's execution?
(a) The true believer.
(b) The Pharisee.
(c) The potter.
(d) The blind man.
5. What event causes the soldiers near the cross to jump to their feet and grab their weapons?
(a) The crowd presses too close.
(b) Thunder roars and lightening begins to flash.
(c) They see Barabbas.
(d) The hill goes dark.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who throws the first stone during the hare-lipped girl's execution?
2. Who does Barabbas stay with after he buries the hare-lipped girl?
3. Where is Barabbas hidden just before sunrise on the third day after the crucifixion?
4. How does Barabbas react to the comments that the passing group of men make towards him and the red-beaded man?
5. What does Barabbas do before everyone leaves the low-vaulted room?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)