|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 64 through 81.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the hare-lipped girl not ask Jesus to do for her?
(a) Make her wealthy.
(b) Make Barabbas love her.
(c) Heal her deformed lip.
(d) Feed her.
2. What does the believer find odd about Barabbas's question?
(a) No one else has ever commented on his appearance.
(b) No one else has ever asked him about the "realm of the dead."
(c) No one else has argued with him about heaven.
(d) He is surprised at Barabbas's unbelief.
3. Why does Barabbas choose to attend the crucifixion?
(a) He wants to see the man who took his place.
(b) His friends encourage him to go.
(c) He is swept along with the crowd.
(d) He feels a strange power prompting him to attend the crucifixion.
4. Where does Barabbas carry the hare-lipped girl's body?
(a) Through the Desert of Judah to the land of the Moabites.
(b) To the fat woman's house.
(c) Past Jericho and into Judah.
(d) To the Red Sea.
5. What do Barabbas and the red-bearded man discuss?
(a) The unusual quiet of the marketplace.
(b) The crucified man and his ministry.
(c) The odd weather.
(d) His relationship with the hare-lipped girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. After leaving the tomb, whom does Barabbas question about Christian doctrine?
2. What business keeps Barabbas in Jerusalem?
3. What does Barabbas share with the believer he meets in the village on the mountain?
4. Which follower of Jesus is Barabbas invited to meet?
5. Why were the Jewish people given the opportunity to pardon one prisoner's death sentence?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)