|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 64 through 81.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enrages Barabbas so much that he ferociously desecrates dead bodies?
(a) The fat woman.
(b) The temple guards.
(c) The Pharisees.
2. How does Barabbas react to the physical appearance of the believer he meets in the village on the mountain?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is repulsed.
(c) He is curious, yet cautious.
(d) He is surprised.
3. During his first night after arriving in Jerusalem, what does Barabbas think about as he lies on his sleeping mat?
(a) The girl and the child.
(b) His father.
(c) The fat woman.
(d) The man on the cross and the darkness on the hill.
4. What answer does Barabbas receive about Christian doctrine?
(a) Do good.
(b) Pray without ceasing.
(c) Serve well.
(d) Love each other.
5. When does the red-bearded man believe that the Master will return?
(b) The next day.
(c) On the third day.
(d) At the end of time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the believer find odd about Barabbas's question?
2. How does the girl that Barabbas meets in Jerusalem appear?
3. Why does the red-beaded man feel guilty?
4. What covers the grave of the hare-lipped girl?
5. Why does Barabbas choose to attend the crucifixion?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)