|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 64 through 81.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Barabbas spend his first night after arriving in Jerusalem?
(a) At a local inn.
(b) At the Fat Woman's house.
(c) At his mother's house.
(d) Under a fig tree.
2. Why does Barabbas choose to attend the crucifixion?
(a) He is swept along with the crowd.
(b) His friends encourage him to go.
(c) He feels a strange power prompting him to attend the crucifixion.
(d) He wants to see the man who took his place.
3. How does Barabbas react to the physical appearance of the believer he meets in the village on the mountain?
(a) He is repulsed.
(b) He is surprised.
(c) He is angry.
(d) He is curious, yet cautious.
4. What name does the passing group of men call Barabbas?
5. What does Barabbas look like?
(a) Around 30 years old with a reddish beard, black hair, and a scar on his cheek.
(b) Around 40 years old with a reddish beard, black hair, and a scar on his neck.
(c) Around 50 years old with a brown beard, black hair, and a scar on his cheek.
(d) Around 20 years old with a black beard, black hair, and a scar on his cheek.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was significant about Eliahu's attack on Barabbas?
2. How does the fat woman feel about Barabbas?
3. What does the blind man find offensive about the hare-lipped girl?
4. What explanation did the the red-bearded man give for the crucifixion?
5. What does Barabbas think about as he carries the hare-lipped girl's body?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)