|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 64 through 81.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Barabbas and the red-bearded man discuss?
(a) His relationship with the hare-lipped girl.
(b) The odd weather.
(c) The unusual quiet of the marketplace.
(d) The crucified man and his ministry.
2. How well does Barabbas sleep during his first night after arriving in Jerusalem?
(a) He is unable to sleep.
(b) He tosses and turns before eventually falling asleep.
(c) He sleeps for an hour, then suddenly awakes.
(d) He immediately falls into a drunken slumber.
3. What name does the passing group of men call Barabbas?
4. What do the men do after returning from their brief excursions?
(b) Eat and talk more.
(c) Wash their hands.
(d) Greet Barabbas.
5. What does Barabbas think about as he carries the hare-lipped girl's body?
(a) Of his own death.
(b) Of murdering the Christians.
(c) Of the fat woman.
(d) Of a time when he told her he loved her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Barabbas believe that the man on the cross is the Messiah?
2. Where is Barabbas hidden just before sunrise on the third day after the crucifixion?
3. After Barabbas returns to the believers after his visit to the village on the mountain, what does he tell the believers?
4. What event does Barabbas accuse the red-bearded man of falsifying?
5. Who does Barabbas stay with after he buries the hare-lipped girl?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)