|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 64 through 81.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the red-beaded man feel guilty?
(a) He stole money from the disciples.
(b) He betrayed his Master to the Roman soldiers.
(c) He lied to Barabbas.
(d) He betrayed his Master by denying him.
2. During his first night after arriving in Jerusalem, what does Barabbas think about as he lies on his sleeping mat?
(a) The girl and the child.
(b) The fat woman.
(c) The man on the cross and the darkness on the hill.
(d) His father.
3. What name does the passing group of men call Barabbas?
4. Why does Barabbas feel that he cannot be forgiven for his sins?
(a) Because he hasn't paid for them.
(b) Because he doesn't believe in God.
(c) Because he was born a thief and a murderer.
(d) Because he doesn't believe in sin.
5. What does Barabbas ask the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
(a) If she saw the darkness.
(b) Where the child is.
(c) Where she has been.
(d) If she has received news from Gilgal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why would Barabbas normally avoid Golgotha?
2. How do the Christians react to Barabbas' presence?
3. How did Barabbas meet the hare-lipped girl?
4. How does the fat woman feel about Barabbas?
5. What event does Barabbas accuse the red-bearded man of falsifying?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)