|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 64 through 81.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does the fat woman attribute Barabbas's odd behavior after he returns from the village on the mountain?
(a) He has become insane like the man on the mountain.
(b) He is lying.
(c) He has been posessed by the crucified man's spirit.
(d) He trying to become a better man.
2. When Barabbas is eavesdropping on the two men in Jerusalem, what causes him to lean closer to the men?
(a) They point to the hare-lipped girl.
(b) They mention the darkness that covered Golgotha.
(c) They mention Barabbas's name.
(d) They whisper about the Roman guards.
3. What business keeps Barabbas in Jerusalem?
(a) He works at the temple.
(b) He joins the potter.
(d) He steals from the Christians.
4. What does Barabbas notice about the tomb when the sun rises?
(a) It is empty.
(b) It seems normal.
(c) It is glowing.
(d) It shines.
5. How does Barabbas refer to the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
(a) The girl.
(b) The girl with the hare-lip.
(c) The girl of his dream.
(d) The girl in Jerusalem.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Barabbas feel he has a stronger bond with Jesus than the Christians?
2. When does the red-bearded man believe that the Master will return?
3. What do Barabbas and the red-bearded man discuss?
4. What opinion does Barabbas give the red-bearded man about his feeling of guilt?
5. Whom does Barabbas see near his hiding place?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)