|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 64 through 81.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How well does Barabbas sleep during his first night after arriving in Jerusalem?
(a) He sleeps for an hour, then suddenly awakes.
(b) He immediately falls into a drunken slumber.
(c) He tosses and turns before eventually falling asleep.
(d) He is unable to sleep.
2. What does Barabbas look like?
(a) Around 40 years old with a reddish beard, black hair, and a scar on his neck.
(b) Around 50 years old with a brown beard, black hair, and a scar on his cheek.
(c) Around 30 years old with a reddish beard, black hair, and a scar on his cheek.
(d) Around 20 years old with a black beard, black hair, and a scar on his cheek.
3. How does Barabbas react to the physical appearance of the believer he meets in the village on the mountain?
(a) He is curious, yet cautious.
(b) He is repulsed.
(c) He is surprised.
(d) He is angry.
4. Where does Barabbas spend his first night after arriving in Jerusalem?
(a) At the Fat Woman's house.
(b) Under a fig tree.
(c) At a local inn.
(d) At his mother's house.
5. During his first night after arriving in Jerusalem, what does Barabbas think about as he lies on his sleeping mat?
(a) The girl and the child.
(b) The fat woman.
(c) The man on the cross and the darkness on the hill.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Barabbas when the man on the cross was arrested?
2. Who does Barabbas stay with after he buries the hare-lipped girl?
3. Where does the blind man sleep?
4. Whom does Barabbas continue to seek out while he stays in Jerusalem?
5. At the end of the evening, who is left with the Fat Woman?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)