|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 64 through 81.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Barabbas find in the low-vaulted room?
(a) The remains of a shroud.
(b) A box.
(c) A gathering of Christians.
(d) The fat woman.
2. Who greets Barabbas and the girl as they walk down the streets of Jerusalem?
(a) His mother.
(b) His friends.
(c) His father.
(d) The child.
3. How do the Christians react to Barabbas' presence?
(a) They angrily cast him out of the assembly.
(b) They appear indifferent to his presence.
(c) They are uncomfortable around him.
(d) They cheerfully weclome him into their homes.
4. Where does Barabbas spend his first night after arriving in Jerusalem?
(a) At a local inn.
(b) At the Fat Woman's house.
(c) Under a fig tree.
(d) At his mother's house.
5. What business keeps Barabbas in Jerusalem?
(b) He steals from the Christians.
(c) He works at the temple.
(d) He joins the potter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Barabbas act towards his former friends after he buries the hare-lipped girl?
2. What does Barabbas do before everyone leaves the low-vaulted room?
3. What explanation did the the red-bearded man give for the crucifixion?
4. Where does the blind man sleep?
5. What does the hare-lipped girl believe will happen once the third day after the crucifixion has passed?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)