|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 64 through 81.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the hare-lipped girl believe will happen once the third day after the crucifixion has passed?
(a) The sick will be healed and the hungry will be fed.
(b) The world will be destroyed.
(c) The emperor will die.
(d) The Roman Empire will fall.
2. Who throws the first stone during the hare-lipped girl's execution?
(a) The Pharisee.
(b) The true believer.
(c) The potter.
(d) The blind man.
3. How does Barabbas expect the Christians to react to his presence?
(a) Upset with his past.
(b) Surprised at his daring.
(c) Pleased to have a potential convert.
(d) Angry with his betrayal.
4. How does Barabbas refer to the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
(a) The girl in Jerusalem.
(b) The girl.
(c) The girl with the hare-lip.
(d) The girl of his dream.
5. Why would Barabbas normally avoid Golgotha?
(a) He feels it is an unclean place of death.
(b) His father was crucified on Golgotha.
(c) He knows he will hang there one day.
(d) It is far out of his way.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barabbas ask the woman who talks about the man on the cross?
2. Which follower of Jesus is Barabbas invited to meet?
3. How well does Barabbas sleep during his first night after arriving in Jerusalem?
4. Where does the hare-lipped girl live?
5. How does the girl that Barabbas meets in Jerusalem appear?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)