|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 64 through 81.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Barabbas spend his first night after arriving in Jerusalem?
(a) At the Fat Woman's house.
(b) Under a fig tree.
(c) At his mother's house.
(d) At a local inn.
2. What does Barabbas do after he leaves the tomb?
(a) Returns to the city with the hare-lipped girl.
(b) Goes to the temple alone.
(c) Wanders through the desert.
(d) Rejoins his band of thieves.
3. What happened to Barabbas's mother after she gave birth to him?
(a) She left him with Eliahu.
(b) She died.
(c) She sailed to Egypt.
(d) She was taken captive by the Romans.
4. Why does Barabbas feel he has a stronger bond with Jesus than the Christians?
(a) Because they share the same birthday.
(b) Because Jesus was a loner, like himself.
(c) Because Jesus literally died in his place on the cross.
(d) Because Barabbas sees Jesus for who he really is.
5. What does the hare-lipped girl believe will happen on the third day after the crucifixion?
(a) The leper will be healed.
(b) The blind man will see.
(c) That the crucified man will rise from the dead.
(d) She will be healed of her deformity.
Short Answer Questions
1. How well does Barabbas sleep during his first night after arriving in Jerusalem?
2. What does Barabbas ask the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
3. Where is Barabbas hidden just before sunrise on the third day after the crucifixion?
4. Why does Barabbas choose to attend the crucifixion?
5. What does Barabbas do the night after the stoning?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)