|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 64 through 81.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What business keeps Barabbas in Jerusalem?
(a) He joins the potter.
(b) He steals from the Christians.
(c) He works at the temple.
2. Where is Barabbas hidden just before sunrise on the third day after the crucifixion?
(a) Behind the low-vaulted room.
(b) Near the temple.
(c) In a nearby cave.
(d) Near the tomb.
3. What comment does the fat woman make that offends the girl Barabbas meets in Jerusalem?
(a) It doesn't matter who was crucified, as long as Barabbas was saved.
(b) Barabbas should have been crucified.
(c) The Romans made the right decision to set Barabbas free.
(d) The Jews made the right decision to set Barabbas free.
4. What does Barabbas share with the believer he meets in the village on the mountain?
(a) A secret.
(b) A meal.
(c) A walk.
(d) A drink.
5. What explanation did the red-bearded man give for Barabbas's interest in the crucified man?
(a) Barabbas is seeking a father figure.
(b) Barabbas is reacting out of guilt.
(c) Barabbas needs a spiritual leader.
(d) The crucified man had called Barabbas to follow him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barabbas notice about the tomb when the sun rises?
2. How does Barabbas react to the comments that the passing group of men make towards him and the red-beaded man?
3. As he lies on his sleeping mat, what conclusion does Barabbas come to about the things he saw on Golgotha?
4. What does the hare-lipped girl do after the red-beaded man speaks to the Christians?
5. What does the hare-lipped girl believe will happen on the third day after the crucifixion?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)