|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 64 through 81.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the hare-lipped girl live?
(a) In the low-vaulted room.
(b) With the fat woman.
(c) Near the temple.
(d) At the Dung Gate.
2. How did Barabbas meet the hare-lipped girl?
(a) She cared for him when his leg was wounded.
(b) At the fat woman's house.
(c) Her father was a thief.
(d) He captured her on a raid.
3. When Barabbas is eavesdropping on the two men in Jerusalem, what causes him to lean closer to the men?
(a) They mention the darkness that covered Golgotha.
(b) They point to the hare-lipped girl.
(c) They whisper about the Roman guards.
(d) They mention Barabbas's name.
4. What does Barabbas give the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A kiss.
(c) Most of his meal.
(d) A letter.
5. How does the believer describe the "realm of the dead"?
(a) A beautiful meadow.
(b) As nothing.
(c) Just like home, only cleaner and better.
(d) A path of light.
Short Answer Questions
1. As he lies on his sleeping mat, what conclusion does Barabbas come to about the things he saw on Golgotha?
2. Why doesn't Barabbas believe Jesus is the Son of God?
3. When the book opens, where is Barabbas standing?
4. Whom does Barabbas kill at the stoning pit?
5. What name does the passing group of men call Barabbas?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)