|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 64 through 81.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barabbas note about the thief who was executed next to the man on the cross?
(a) He was unlucky.
(b) That he deserved to die.
(c) He was a lazy thief.
(d) He had been a good thief.
2. Who enrages Barabbas so much that he ferociously desecrates dead bodies?
(a) The fat woman.
(b) The temple guards.
(c) The Pharisees.
3. Whom does the red-bearded man and his group believe that the crucified man is?
(a) A great healer.
(b) The Son of Man and the Son of God.
(c) The Great Prophet.
(d) A misunderstood carpenter.
4. What does Barabbas ask the woman who talks about the man on the cross?
(a) What kinds of miracles he performed and sermons he delivered.
(b) Who his followers were.
(c) Where his body was laid and what was supposed to happen to it.
(d) What type of crime was he accused of.
5. How does Barabbas react to the comments that the passing group of men make towards him and the red-beaded man?
(a) He walks away without looking back.
(b) He argues angrily with the men.
(c) He pulls out a knife.
(d) He hits the leader of the group.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barabbas look like?
2. What does Barabbas do before everyone leaves the low-vaulted room?
3. How did Barabbas meet the hare-lipped girl?
4. When does the red-bearded man believe that the Master will return?
5. What event does Barabbas accuse the red-bearded man of falsifying?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)