|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 64 through 81.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Barabbas see near his hiding place?
(b) The red-bearded man.
(c) Two Roman soldiers.
(d) The hare-lipped girl.
2. Who throws the first stone during the hare-lipped girl's execution?
(a) The true believer.
(b) The potter.
(c) The blind man.
(d) The Pharisee.
3. When the book opens, where is Barabbas standing?
(a) In the marketplace.
(b) In front of the governor.
(c) Near the cross.
(d) At the bottom of the hill.
4. What weapon does Barabbas use to kill the man by the stoning pit?
(a) A push.
(b) A knife.
(c) A thin rope.
(d) A stone.
5. Why does Barabbas feel he has a stronger bond with Jesus than the Christians?
(a) Because Jesus was a loner, like himself.
(b) Because they share the same birthday.
(c) Because Jesus literally died in his place on the cross.
(d) Because Barabbas sees Jesus for who he really is.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is the body of the murder victim discovered?
2. What do the men do after returning from their brief excursions?
3. How does Eliahu die?
4. What does Barabbas think about as he carries the hare-lipped girl's body?
5. Which follower of Jesus is Barabbas invited to meet?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)