|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 64 through 81.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event does Barabbas accuse the red-bearded man of falsifying?
(a) The resurrection.
(b) The earthquake.
(c) The darkness that covered the hill.
(d) The miracles.
2. What does Barabbas pretend to want?
(a) A good skill.
(b) A home and a family.
(c) To understand the Christian doctrine.
3. What business keeps Barabbas in Jerusalem?
(a) He joins the potter.
(c) He steals from the Christians.
(d) He works at the temple.
4. Where was Barabbas when the man on the cross was arrested?
(a) In the marketplace.
(b) In prison, awaiting his own execution.
(c) On his way to Golgatha.
(d) In front of the governor.
5. What is in the hare-lipped girl's tomb?
(a) The bones of her father and mother.
(b) The body of her stillborn child.
(c) A shroud.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Barabbas feel he has a stronger bond with Jesus than the Christians?
2. What does Barabbas note about the thief who was executed next to the man on the cross?
3. What was significant about Eliahu's attack on Barabbas?
4. What do the believers begin to call Barabbas after he returns from his visit to the village on the mountain?
5. After leaving the tomb, whom does Barabbas question about Christian doctrine?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)