|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 64 through 81.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the hare-lipped girl live?
(a) At the Dung Gate.
(b) With the fat woman.
(c) In the low-vaulted room.
(d) Near the temple.
2. What does Barabbas share with the believer he meets in the village on the mountain?
(a) A walk.
(b) A meal.
(c) A drink.
(d) A secret.
3. After Barabbas returns to the believers after his visit to the village on the mountain, what does he tell the believers?
(a) Jesus did the right thing, but that doesn't make him the Son of God.
(b) The man on the mountain is insane.
(c) Jesus had no right to raise the believer from the dead.
(d) The man on the mountain is posessed.
4. What does Barabbas do the night after the stoning?
(a) He cries at the red-bearded man's house.
(b) He retrieves the hare-lipped girl's body from the pit.
(c) He murders the blind man before leaving town.
(d) He gets drunk and lays with the fat woman.
5. What does the hare-lipped girl believe will happen on the third day after the crucifixion?
(a) That the crucified man will rise from the dead.
(b) The blind man will see.
(c) The leper will be healed.
(d) She will be healed of her deformity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Barabbas stay with after he buries the hare-lipped girl?
2. What do Barabbas and the red-bearded man discuss?
3. How does Barabbas act towards his former friends after he buries the hare-lipped girl?
4. How does the girl that Barabbas meets in Jerusalem appear?
5. To what does the fat woman attribute Barabbas's odd behavior after he returns from the village on the mountain?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)