|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 64 through 81.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Barabbas stay with after he buries the hare-lipped girl?
(a) The red-bearded man.
(b) The resurrected man.
(c) The fat woman.
(d) A band of thieves and outlaws he led in the past.
2. How does Barabbas react to the physical appearance of the believer he meets in the village on the mountain?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is repulsed.
(c) He is surprised.
(d) He is curious, yet cautious.
3. Who throws the first stone during the hare-lipped girl's execution?
(a) The Pharisee.
(b) The blind man.
(c) The true believer.
(d) The potter.
4. How does Barabbas react to the comments that the passing group of men make towards him and the red-beaded man?
(a) He pulls out a knife.
(b) He hits the leader of the group.
(c) He walks away without looking back.
(d) He argues angrily with the men.
5. Barabbas overhears two men talking the day after the crucifixion; What does Barabbas think they are talking about?
(a) The quiet marketplace.
(b) The crucified man.
(c) The dim sunlight.
(d) The hare-lipped girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Barabbas returns to the believers after his visit to the village on the mountain, what does he tell the believers?
2. What covers the grave of the hare-lipped girl?
3. What weapon does Barabbas use to kill the man by the stoning pit?
4. Why doesn't Barabbas believe that the man on the cross is the Messiah?
5. What does Barabbas ask the girl he meets in Jerusalem?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)