|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Barabbas kill at the stoning pit?
(a) The Pharisee.
(b) The true believer.
(c) The potter.
(d) The blind man.
2. What does the blind man find offensive about the hare-lipped girl?
(a) She is physically ugly.
(b) She is an unmarried woman seen walking with an unmarried man.
(c) She tell stories of the Son of God returning to heal the sick and create a new world.
(d) She should beg and take scraps like he does.
3. What name does the passing group of men call Barabbas?
4. What reaction does Barabbas have to the red-bearded man's claims about the crucified man?
(a) Barabbas tells the red-bearded man his belief is flawed.
(b) Barabbas accuses the red-beaded man of lying.
(c) Barabbas laughs at the red-bearded man.
(d) Barabbas walks away.
5. What happens to Sahak when he refuses to renounce his faith before the governor?
(a) He is led away to be executed.
(b) He is sent to the dungeon.
(c) He is beaten and sold to the mine owner.
(d) He is whipped and chained to the mill wheel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sahak show the one-eyed slave?
2. Where is Barabbas hidden just before sunrise on the third day after the crucifixion?
3. Who is ordered to throw the first stone during the hare-lipped girl's execution?
4. When Barabbas is eavesdropping on the two men in Jerusalem, what causes him to lean closer to the men?
5. What do Barabbas and the red-bearded man discuss?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)