|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Barabbas and Sahak work after the spring plowing is complete?
(a) In the governor's house.
(b) In the potter's shop.
(c) At the water wheels.
(d) In the copper mine.
2. How do Barabbas and Sahak feel about their above ground work?
(a) They dislike the harsh sunlight.
(b) They long for their freedom.
(c) They are indifferent; it is still slavery.
(d) They are happy to be in the fresh air.
3. What reaction does Barabbas have to the red-bearded man's claims about the crucified man?
(a) Barabbas accuses the red-beaded man of lying.
(b) Barabbas laughs at the red-bearded man.
(c) Barabbas walks away.
(d) Barabbas tells the red-bearded man his belief is flawed.
4. Whose mother does Barabbas think about as he gazes towards the land of the Moabites?
(a) The hare-lipped girl's mother.
(b) His mother.
(c) Eliahu's mother.
(d) Jesus' mother.
5. What does Barabbas do once Sahak is dead?
(a) He weeps in private.
(b) He cries out to God.
(c) He falls to his knees.
(d) He stabs the soldiers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What explanation did the red-bearded man give for Barabbas's interest in the crucified man?
2. What happens to Barabbas and Sahak after they are released from the mines?
3. What event does Barabbas deny seeing that the red-bearded man describes seeing on Golgotha.
4. How did Barabbas meet the hare-lipped girl?
5. Whom does Barabbas kill at the stoning pit?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)