|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Towards the end of his conversation with Barabbas, what does the passing group of men tell the red-beaded man?
(a) The Master had risen from the dead.
(b) The Pharisees were coming.
(c) Barabbas was the one that was supposed to die on Golgotha.
(d) The Roman soldiers were on their way.
2. How does Sahak die?
(a) He is tortured and then crucified.
(b) He is drawn and quartered.
(c) He starves to death beside the mill wheel.
(d) He is pushed off a cliff.
3. Where does the blind man sleep?
(a) In the low vaulted room.
(b) Behind the temple.
(c) At the Dung Gate near the hare-lipped girl.
(d) Behind the fat woman's house.
4. What event does Barabbas accuse the red-bearded man of falsifying?
(a) The resurrection.
(b) The miracles.
(c) The darkness that covered the hill.
(d) The earthquake.
5. Where does the hare-lipped girl live?
(a) In the low-vaulted room.
(b) Near the temple.
(c) With the fat woman.
(d) At the Dung Gate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What weapon does Barabbas use to kill the man by the stoning pit?
2. As Barabbas walks around town the day after the crucifixion, what does he notice?
3. Where do Barabbas and Sahak work after the spring plowing is complete?
4. What explanation does Barabbas give the governor for having "Christos Iesus" inscribed on the back of his medallion?
5. Whom does Barabbas credit for their release?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)