|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are Barabbas and Sahak called to the Roman governor's palace?
(a) To explain the inscription on the back of their medallions.
(b) To be punished for attempting to escape.
(c) To explain Sahak's claims about the end of the world.
(d) To show the governor his scarred leg.
2. What does the blind man accuse the hare-lipped girl of?
3. What information does Sahak reveal to the one-eyed slave?
(a) Miracles are all around him.
(b) God will return and that all slaves will be freed.
(c) He and Barabbas are going to attempt escape.
(d) The world is about to end.
4. Why does the one-eyed slave only have one eye?
(a) One of his eyes was gouged out as punishment for theft.
(b) He was born half-blind.
(c) He was blinded by Eliahu.
(d) One of his eyes was gouged out in a mill accident.
5. Where is Barabbas hidden just before sunrise on the third day after the crucifixion?
(a) Behind the low-vaulted room.
(b) In a nearby cave.
(c) Near the tomb.
(d) Near the temple.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barabbas do after he leaves the tomb?
2. Where is Barabbas sent after he is separated from Sahak?
3. How does Sahak die?
4. What does Barabbas think has happened to Jesus' body?
5. What name does the passing group of men call Barabbas?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)