|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Barabbas sent after he is separated from Sahak?
(a) The mines.
(b) Back to the mill.
(c) The governor's household.
(d) To Jerusalem.
2. After leaving the tomb, whom does Barabbas question about Christian doctrine?
(a) The red-bearded man.
(b) The hare-lipped girl.
(c) The potter.
(d) The blind man.
3. Who throws the first stone during the hare-lipped girl's execution?
(a) The blind man.
(b) The Pharisee.
(c) The true believer.
(d) The potter.
4. How does Barabbas act towards his former friends after he buries the hare-lipped girl?
5. What type of work do Barabbas and Sahak perform above ground?
(a) They pull sleds of logs.
(b) They work in the potter's shop.
(c) They are harnessed together to pull a plow.
(d) They carry grain into the storehouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who enrages Barabbas so much that he ferociously desecrates dead bodies?
2. What does Barabbas allow the governor to do to his slave medallion?
3. What information does Sahak reveal to the one-eyed slave?
4. What does the blind man accuse the hare-lipped girl of?
5. How did Barabbas meet the hare-lipped girl?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)