|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the blind man accuse the hare-lipped girl of?
2. Whom does Barabbas kill at the stoning pit?
(a) The potter.
(b) The true believer.
(c) The blind man.
(d) The Pharisee.
3. What did the hare-lipped girl see at the tomb?
(b) The red-bearded man.
(c) Two Roman soldiers.
(d) An angel.
4. What does the red-bearded man do when he discovers that Barabbas has been eavesdropping?
(a) He stays.
(b) He glares at Barabbas.
(c) He ignores Barabbas and continues to talk to his friend.
(d) He yells at Barabbas.
5. What covers the grave of the hare-lipped girl?
(a) An old tree stump.
(b) A mound of rocks.
(c) A pile of earth.
(d) A slab of rock.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is the body of the murder victim discovered?
2. What secret about Eliahu does no one know?
3. What does the one-eyed slave wear?
4. Whom does the red-bearded man and his group believe that the crucified man is?
5. How do Barabbas and Sahak feel about their above ground work?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)