|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Barabbas credit for their release?
(a) The overseer.
(d) The governor.
2. Whose mother does Barabbas think about as he gazes towards the land of the Moabites?
(a) Eliahu's mother.
(b) Jesus' mother.
(c) His mother.
(d) The hare-lipped girl's mother.
3. What does Barabbas do after he leaves the tomb?
(a) Returns to the city with the hare-lipped girl.
(b) Wanders through the desert.
(c) Rejoins his band of thieves.
(d) Goes to the temple alone.
4. Whom does Barabbas see near his hiding place?
(a) Two Roman soldiers.
(c) The hare-lipped girl.
(d) The red-bearded man.
5. What happened to Barabbas's mother after she gave birth to him?
(a) She left him with Eliahu.
(b) She died.
(c) She sailed to Egypt.
(d) She was taken captive by the Romans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barabbas allow the governor to do to his slave medallion?
2. How did Barabbas meet the hare-lipped girl?
3. Who throws the first stone during the hare-lipped girl's execution?
4. As Barabbas walks around town the day after the crucifixion, what does he notice?
5. What observation does Barabbas make about prayer after Sahak's death?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)