|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does the passing group of men call Barabbas?
2. What type of work do Barabbas and Sahak perform above ground?
(a) They are harnessed together to pull a plow.
(b) They pull sleds of logs.
(c) They carry grain into the storehouse.
(d) They work in the potter's shop.
3. Who throws the first stone during the hare-lipped girl's execution?
(a) The potter.
(b) The blind man.
(c) The true believer.
(d) The Pharisee.
4. What does Barabbas allow the governor to do to his slave medallion?
(a) Give him a new medallion.
(b) Scratch though Jesus' name.
(c) Write his own name above Jesus' name.
(d) Melt it down.
5. What did Jesus tell the hare-lipped girl she would do?
(a) Become whole.
(b) Tell the Pharisees about him.
(c) Bear witness for him.
(d) Become famous.
Short Answer Questions
1. What secret about Eliahu does no one know?
2. Whom does the red-bearded man and his group believe that the crucified man is?
3. What is in the hare-lipped girl's tomb?
4. Whom does Barabbas kill at the stoning pit?
5. Towards the end of his conversation with Barabbas, what does the passing group of men tell the red-beaded man?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)