|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon does Barabbas use to kill the man by the stoning pit?
(a) A stone.
(b) A push.
(c) A knife.
(d) A thin rope.
2. How does Eliahu die?
(a) The Christians stone him.
(b) Barbabbas hurls him off a cliff.
(c) The Roman crucify him.
(d) The fat woman poisions him.
3. What does Barabbas do the night after the stoning?
(a) He gets drunk and lays with the fat woman.
(b) He murders the blind man before leaving town.
(c) He retrieves the hare-lipped girl's body from the pit.
(d) He cries at the red-bearded man's house.
4. What is in the hare-lipped girl's tomb?
(a) The bones of her father and mother.
(b) The body of her stillborn child.
(d) A shroud.
5. How does Barabbas react to the comments that the passing group of men make towards him and the red-beaded man?
(a) He argues angrily with the men.
(b) He hits the leader of the group.
(c) He walks away without looking back.
(d) He pulls out a knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Barabbas and Sahak speak of for the first few days above ground?
2. What reaction does Barabbas have to the red-bearded man's claims about the crucified man?
3. What opinion does Barabbas give the red-bearded man about his feeling of guilt?
4. Who throws the first stone during the hare-lipped girl's execution?
5. Why does the one-eyed slave only have one eye?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)