|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the other slaves in the mill wear?
(a) Plain linen robes.
(c) Slave uniforms.
(d) Leather jerkins.
2. What does the hare-lipped girl believe will happen on the third day after the crucifixion?
(a) The blind man will see.
(b) The leper will be healed.
(c) She will be healed of her deformity.
(d) That the crucified man will rise from the dead.
3. What did Jesus tell the hare-lipped girl she would do?
(a) Become famous.
(b) Bear witness for him.
(c) Become whole.
(d) Tell the Pharisees about him.
4. Whom does the red-bearded man and his group believe that the crucified man is?
(a) A great healer.
(b) The Son of Man and the Son of God.
(c) A misunderstood carpenter.
(d) The Great Prophet.
5. Where is Barabbas hidden just before sunrise on the third day after the crucifixion?
(a) Near the tomb.
(b) In a nearby cave.
(c) Near the temple.
(d) Behind the low-vaulted room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Barabbas and Sahak after they are released from the mines?
2. How does Barabbas act towards his former friends after he buries the hare-lipped girl?
3. Where is Barabbas sent after he is separated from Sahak?
4. What does the one-eyed slave wear?
5. What weapon does Barabbas use to kill the man by the stoning pit?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)