|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Barabbas walks around town the day after the crucifixion, what does he notice?
(a) The hare-lipped girl.
(b) Some people are staring at him.
(c) The sun is dimmer.
(d) The market is unusually quiet.
2. Where does the blind man sleep?
(a) Behind the temple.
(b) In the low vaulted room.
(c) At the Dung Gate near the hare-lipped girl.
(d) Behind the fat woman's house.
3. Towards the end of his conversation with Barabbas, what does the passing group of men tell the red-beaded man?
(a) The Pharisees were coming.
(b) The Roman soldiers were on their way.
(c) The Master had risen from the dead.
(d) Barabbas was the one that was supposed to die on Golgotha.
4. What secret about Eliahu does no one know?
(a) Eliahu is the hare-lipped girl's brother.
(b) Eliahu betrayed Jesus.
(c) Eliahu is a Pharisee.
(d) Eliahu is Barabbas' father.
5. What explanation does Barabbas give the governor for having "Christos Iesus" inscribed on the back of his medallion?
(a) He belongs to Jesus.
(b) He wants to believe, but does not.
(c) Sahak offered him food in return for the inscription.
(d) The medallion was inscribed when he got it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who enrages Barabbas so much that he ferociously desecrates dead bodies?
2. Who does Barabbas stay with after he buries the hare-lipped girl?
3. How do Barabbas and Sahak feel about their above ground work?
4. How does Eliahu die?
5. How does Barabbas act towards his former friends after he buries the hare-lipped girl?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)