|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Barabbas sent after he is separated from Sahak?
(a) To Jerusalem.
(b) The governor's household.
(c) Back to the mill.
(d) The mines.
2. What covers the grave of the hare-lipped girl?
(a) A pile of earth.
(b) An old tree stump.
(c) A mound of rocks.
(d) A slab of rock.
3. What answer does Barabbas receive about Christian doctrine?
(a) Pray without ceasing.
(b) Love each other.
(c) Do good.
(d) Serve well.
4. Who throws the first stone during the hare-lipped girl's execution?
(a) The true believer.
(b) The blind man.
(c) The potter.
(d) The Pharisee.
5. What did Jesus tell the hare-lipped girl she would do?
(a) Become famous.
(b) Bear witness for him.
(c) Become whole.
(d) Tell the Pharisees about him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event does Barabbas deny seeing that the red-bearded man describes seeing on Golgotha.
2. Why does the one-eyed slave wear a wooden frame around his neck?
3. How do Barabbas and Sahak feel about their above ground work?
4. What name does the passing group of men call Barabbas?
5. Where does Barabbas carry the hare-lipped girl's body?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)