|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barabbas think has happened to Jesus' body?
(a) The Roman soldiers removed his body the night before.
(b) Jesus has risen from the dead.
(c) Jesus' followers have taken the body away in the night.
(d) The body was never actually in the tomb.
2. What explanation did the red-bearded man give for Barabbas's interest in the crucified man?
(a) Barabbas is seeking a father figure.
(b) Barabbas needs a spiritual leader.
(c) The crucified man had called Barabbas to follow him.
(d) Barabbas is reacting out of guilt.
3. When Barabbas is eavesdropping on the two men in Jerusalem, what causes him to lean closer to the men?
(a) They mention Barabbas's name.
(b) They point to the hare-lipped girl.
(c) They whisper about the Roman guards.
(d) They mention the darkness that covered Golgotha.
4. How do Barabbas and Sahak feel about their above ground work?
(a) They are happy to be in the fresh air.
(b) They long for their freedom.
(c) They dislike the harsh sunlight.
(d) They are indifferent; it is still slavery.
5. What do the other slaves in the mill wear?
(b) Leather jerkins.
(c) Slave uniforms.
(d) Plain linen robes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the one-eyed slave wear a wooden frame around his neck?
2. How does Sahak die?
3. When does the red-bearded man believe that the Master will return?
4. Who is ordered to throw the first stone during the hare-lipped girl's execution?
5. What name does the passing group of men call Barabbas?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)