|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the hare-lipped girl not ask Jesus to do for her?
(a) Make her wealthy.
(b) Feed her.
(c) Heal her deformed lip.
(d) Make Barabbas love her.
2. What happened to Barabbas's mother after she gave birth to him?
(a) She left him with Eliahu.
(b) She was taken captive by the Romans.
(c) She sailed to Egypt.
(d) She died.
3. What does the blind man accuse the hare-lipped girl of?
4. What does Barabbas do after he leaves the tomb?
(a) Wanders through the desert.
(b) Goes to the temple alone.
(c) Returns to the city with the hare-lipped girl.
(d) Rejoins his band of thieves.
5. Why does the one-eyed slave wear a wooden frame around his neck?
(a) As punishment for attempting escape.
(b) To prevent him from eating the flour.
(c) To help turn the mill wheel.
(d) To help bear the weight of the sacks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who enrages Barabbas so much that he ferociously desecrates dead bodies?
2. What answer does Barabbas receive about Christian doctrine?
3. How do Barabbas and Sahak feel about their above ground work?
4. What does Sahak show the one-eyed slave?
5. Where is Barabbas sent after he is separated from Sahak?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)