|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Sahak credit for their release?
(c) The overseer.
(d) The governor.
2. What opinion does Barabbas give the red-bearded man about his feeling of guilt?
(a) He should give the temple as much money as he can.
(b) He should offer a sacrifice to God.
(c) His action could be forgiven.
(d) His sin is too horrible to forgive.
3. What do the soldiers do once Sahak is dead?
(a) They slowly return to their duties.
(b) They burn his body.
(c) They hurriedly leave the hill.
(d) The kneel in prayer.
4. What happens to Sahak when he refuses to renounce his faith before the governor?
(a) He is whipped and chained to the mill wheel.
(b) He is led away to be executed.
(c) He is sent to the dungeon.
(d) He is beaten and sold to the mine owner.
5. How does Sahak die?
(a) He is pushed off a cliff.
(b) He is tortured and then crucified.
(c) He is drawn and quartered.
(d) He starves to death beside the mill wheel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does the red-bearded man and his group believe that the crucified man is?
2. How do Barabbas and Sahak feel about their above ground work?
3. Where does the blind man sleep?
4. Whom does Sahak claim he belongs to?
5. What does the one-eyed slave wear?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)