|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barabbas think about as he carries the hare-lipped girl's body?
(a) Of his own death.
(b) Of a time when he told her he loved her.
(c) Of the fat woman.
(d) Of murdering the Christians.
2. What explanation does Barabbas give the governor for having "Christos Iesus" inscribed on the back of his medallion?
(a) The medallion was inscribed when he got it.
(b) Sahak offered him food in return for the inscription.
(c) He belongs to Jesus.
(d) He wants to believe, but does not.
3. Whom does Barabbas see near his hiding place?
(b) The red-bearded man.
(c) Two Roman soldiers.
(d) The hare-lipped girl.
4. How does Barabbas react to the comments that the passing group of men make towards him and the red-beaded man?
(a) He walks away without looking back.
(b) He hits the leader of the group.
(c) He pulls out a knife.
(d) He argues angrily with the men.
5. What do Barabbas and Sahak speak of for the first few days above ground?
(a) The hard work of plowing.
(b) The harsh overseer.
(c) The smell of the air.
(d) Their miraculous escape from the mine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Barabbas and Sahak work after the spring plowing is complete?
2. What does Barabbas allow the governor to do to his slave medallion?
3. Who enrages Barabbas so much that he ferociously desecrates dead bodies?
4. Whom does the red-bearded man and his group believe that the crucified man is?
5. Where does the blind man sleep?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)