|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the blind man find offensive about the hare-lipped girl?
(a) She is an unmarried woman seen walking with an unmarried man.
(b) She tell stories of the Son of God returning to heal the sick and create a new world.
(c) She is physically ugly.
(d) She should beg and take scraps like he does.
2. What answer does Barabbas receive about Christian doctrine?
(a) Pray without ceasing.
(b) Serve well.
(c) Do good.
(d) Love each other.
3. Who enrages Barabbas so much that he ferociously desecrates dead bodies?
(a) The Pharisees.
(b) The temple guards.
(c) The fat woman.
4. How does Eliahu die?
(a) The Christians stone him.
(b) The fat woman poisions him.
(c) Barbabbas hurls him off a cliff.
(d) The Roman crucify him.
5. What is in the hare-lipped girl's tomb?
(a) The body of her stillborn child.
(b) The bones of her father and mother.
(c) A shroud.
Short Answer Questions
1. What information does Sahak reveal to the one-eyed slave?
2. What did the hare-lipped girl see at the tomb?
3. Why does the one-eyed slave only have one eye?
4. What does Barabbas think has happened to Jesus' body?
5. Where does the hare-lipped girl live?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)