|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the other slaves in the mill wear?
(a) Slave uniforms.
(c) Plain linen robes.
(d) Leather jerkins.
2. Where is Barabbas hidden just before sunrise on the third day after the crucifixion?
(a) Near the temple.
(b) Near the tomb.
(c) In a nearby cave.
(d) Behind the low-vaulted room.
3. What does the hare-lipped girl believe will happen on the third day after the crucifixion?
(a) The blind man will see.
(b) The leper will be healed.
(c) That the crucified man will rise from the dead.
(d) She will be healed of her deformity.
4. What observation does Barabbas make about prayer after Sahak's death?
(a) He has no one to pray to.
(b) He will pray to all the gods.
(c) God is always waiting.
(d) He cannot pray without Sahak.
5. What does Barabbas do the night after the stoning?
(a) He retrieves the hare-lipped girl's body from the pit.
(b) He gets drunk and lays with the fat woman.
(c) He murders the blind man before leaving town.
(d) He cries at the red-bearded man's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the blind man accuse the hare-lipped girl of?
2. What do Barabbas and Sahak speak of for the first few days above ground?
3. What type of work do Barabbas and Sahak perform above ground?
4. Where is Barabbas sent after he is separated from Sahak?
5. What does Barabbas do after he leaves the tomb?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)