|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mark does Eliahu's attack leave on Barabbas?
(a) The scar on his cheek.
(b) A mark of his hands.
(c) A pain in his side.
(d) A wound on his leg.
2. Whom does Sahak credit for their release?
(c) The governor.
(d) The overseer.
3. How do Barabbas and Sahak feel about their above ground work?
(a) They dislike the harsh sunlight.
(b) They long for their freedom.
(c) They are happy to be in the fresh air.
(d) They are indifferent; it is still slavery.
4. How did Barabbas meet the hare-lipped girl?
(a) She cared for him when his leg was wounded.
(b) Her father was a thief.
(c) At the fat woman's house.
(d) He captured her on a raid.
5. What happens to Barabbas and Sahak after they are released from the mines?
(a) They part ways, but meet again at a Christian meeting.
(b) They walk to Jerusalem.
(c) They work together in the fields.
(d) They remain together for the rest of their lives.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the red-bearded man do when he discovers that Barabbas has been eavesdropping?
2. What name does the passing group of men call Barabbas?
3. When is the body of the murder victim discovered?
4. What does Barabbas think about as he carries the hare-lipped girl's body?
5. Where does the blind man sleep?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)