|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sahak die?
(a) He is drawn and quartered.
(b) He is tortured and then crucified.
(c) He starves to death beside the mill wheel.
(d) He is pushed off a cliff.
2. Whom does Sahak claim he belongs to?
(b) No one.
3. What does the hare-lipped girl say before she dies?
(b) "Forgive me!"
(c) "He has come!"
4. What do Barabbas and the red-bearded man discuss?
(a) His relationship with the hare-lipped girl.
(b) The odd weather.
(c) The unusual quiet of the marketplace.
(d) The crucified man and his ministry.
5. Towards the end of his conversation with Barabbas, what does the passing group of men tell the red-beaded man?
(a) The Master had risen from the dead.
(b) The Roman soldiers were on their way.
(c) The Pharisees were coming.
(d) Barabbas was the one that was supposed to die on Golgotha.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the soldiers do once Sahak is dead?
2. What happens to Sahak when he refuses to renounce his faith before the governor?
3. Where does the hare-lipped girl live?
4. Barabbas overhears two men talking the day after the crucifixion; What does Barabbas think they are talking about?
5. How does Barabbas act towards his former friends after he buries the hare-lipped girl?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)