|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who throws the first stone during the hare-lipped girl's execution?
(a) The potter.
(b) The Pharisee.
(c) The blind man.
(d) The true believer.
2. Why are Barabbas and Sahak called to the Roman governor's palace?
(a) To show the governor his scarred leg.
(b) To be punished for attempting to escape.
(c) To explain Sahak's claims about the end of the world.
(d) To explain the inscription on the back of their medallions.
3. What happened to Barabbas's mother after she gave birth to him?
(a) She sailed to Egypt.
(b) She was taken captive by the Romans.
(c) She left him with Eliahu.
(d) She died.
4. Barabbas overhears two men talking the day after the crucifixion; What does Barabbas think they are talking about?
(a) The dim sunlight.
(b) The hare-lipped girl.
(c) The crucified man.
(d) The quiet marketplace.
5. Where does the blind man sleep?
(a) Behind the fat woman's house.
(b) At the Dung Gate near the hare-lipped girl.
(c) Behind the temple.
(d) In the low vaulted room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What secret about Eliahu does no one know?
2. Where do Barabbas and Sahak work after the spring plowing is complete?
3. What is in the hare-lipped girl's tomb?
4. What does the hare-lipped girl believe will happen on the third day after the crucifixion?
5. What does the blind man find offensive about the hare-lipped girl?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)