|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reaction does Barabbas have to the red-bearded man's claims about the crucified man?
(a) Barabbas tells the red-bearded man his belief is flawed.
(b) Barabbas walks away.
(c) Barabbas laughs at the red-bearded man.
(d) Barabbas accuses the red-beaded man of lying.
2. Whom does Sahak credit for their release?
(a) The overseer.
(b) The governor.
3. What does the hare-lipped girl believe will happen once the third day after the crucifixion has passed?
(a) The world will be destroyed.
(b) The sick will be healed and the hungry will be fed.
(c) The emperor will die.
(d) The Roman Empire will fall.
4. What does the hare-lipped girl say before she dies?
(c) "He has come!"
(d) "Forgive me!"
5. What does Barabbas think has happened to Jesus' body?
(a) The body was never actually in the tomb.
(b) The Roman soldiers removed his body the night before.
(c) Jesus' followers have taken the body away in the night.
(d) Jesus has risen from the dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What opinion does Barabbas give the red-bearded man about his feeling of guilt?
2. What does Barabbas do once Sahak is dead?
3. Why does the one-eyed slave only have one eye?
4. How does Eliahu die?
5. What does Barabbas notice about the tomb when the sun rises?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)