|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the blind man accuse the hare-lipped girl of?
2. What does Barabbas notice about the tomb when the sun rises?
(a) It is empty.
(b) It shines.
(c) It seems normal.
(d) It is glowing.
3. What does Barabbas do after he leaves the tomb?
(a) Rejoins his band of thieves.
(b) Wanders through the desert.
(c) Returns to the city with the hare-lipped girl.
(d) Goes to the temple alone.
4. What covers the grave of the hare-lipped girl?
(a) A slab of rock.
(b) A mound of rocks.
(c) An old tree stump.
(d) A pile of earth.
5. Where does the blind man sleep?
(a) Behind the temple.
(b) In the low vaulted room.
(c) At the Dung Gate near the hare-lipped girl.
(d) Behind the fat woman's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What mark does Eliahu's attack leave on Barabbas?
2. What reaction does Barabbas have to the red-bearded man's claims about the crucified man?
3. What name does the passing group of men call Barabbas?
4. How does being above ground affect Barabbas and Sahak's relationship?
5. Why does the one-eyed slave wear a wooden frame around his neck?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)