|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Barabbas kill at the stoning pit?
(a) The blind man.
(b) The Pharisee.
(c) The potter.
(d) The true believer.
2. Why does the one-eyed slave only have one eye?
(a) He was blinded by Eliahu.
(b) One of his eyes was gouged out in a mill accident.
(c) One of his eyes was gouged out as punishment for theft.
(d) He was born half-blind.
3. Whom does the red-bearded man and his group believe that the crucified man is?
(a) A misunderstood carpenter.
(b) The Son of Man and the Son of God.
(c) A great healer.
(d) The Great Prophet.
4. What information does Sahak reveal to the one-eyed slave?
(a) The world is about to end.
(b) Miracles are all around him.
(c) He and Barabbas are going to attempt escape.
(d) God will return and that all slaves will be freed.
5. Where is Barabbas sent after he is separated from Sahak?
(a) The mines.
(b) To Jerusalem.
(c) Back to the mill.
(d) The governor's household.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the red-beaded man feel guilty?
2. Who does Barabbas stay with after he buries the hare-lipped girl?
3. How do Barabbas and Sahak feel about their above ground work?
4. What event does Barabbas deny seeing that the red-bearded man describes seeing on Golgotha.
5. Who throws the first stone during the hare-lipped girl's execution?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)