|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 103 through 122.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Sahak when he refuses to renounce his faith before the governor?
(a) He is sent to the dungeon.
(b) He is led away to be executed.
(c) He is beaten and sold to the mine owner.
(d) He is whipped and chained to the mill wheel.
2. What secret about Eliahu does no one know?
(a) Eliahu is Barabbas' father.
(b) Eliahu betrayed Jesus.
(c) Eliahu is a Pharisee.
(d) Eliahu is the hare-lipped girl's brother.
3. Why does the one-eyed slave only have one eye?
(a) He was blinded by Eliahu.
(b) One of his eyes was gouged out in a mill accident.
(c) One of his eyes was gouged out as punishment for theft.
(d) He was born half-blind.
4. What does the blind man find offensive about the hare-lipped girl?
(a) She is physically ugly.
(b) She should beg and take scraps like he does.
(c) She is an unmarried woman seen walking with an unmarried man.
(d) She tell stories of the Son of God returning to heal the sick and create a new world.
5. What did Jesus tell the hare-lipped girl she would do?
(a) Become famous.
(b) Tell the Pharisees about him.
(c) Bear witness for him.
(d) Become whole.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Barabbas and Sahak after they are released from the mines?
2. What explanation does Barabbas give the governor for having "Christos Iesus" inscribed on the back of his medallion?
3. What do the other slaves in the mill wear?
4. Towards the end of his conversation with Barabbas, what does the passing group of men tell the red-beaded man?
5. What reaction does Barabbas have to the red-bearded man's claims about the crucified man?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)