* Barabbas stands at the edge of the group gathered by Jesus' cross.
* Barabbas watches as Jesus walks up the hill and follows the procession.
* Barabbas feels a strange urge to attend the crucifixion.
* Barabbas watches the mourners near the cross.
* Barabbas notices Jesus' mother who stops and gives him a look of "helplessness and reproach."
* Barabbas notices a halo of light around Jesus as he prepares to go up the hill.
* The hill goes dark just before Jesus dies and the soldiers to jump to their feet and grab their weapons.
* Barabbas goes to Jerusalem where he meets the girl with the hare-lip.
* Barabbas asks the girl if she's received news from Gilgal.
* Barabbas is greeted by friends as he walks down the street.
* Barabbas and the girl visit the Fat Woman's house.
* Barabbas and his friends discuss his good fortune at being pardoned.
* Barabbas gives...
This section contains 1,397 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)