Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made Rudi not want to go back to Kurtal?
(a) All of these.
(b) The dirty dishes at the Beau Site Hotel.
(c) His uncles' anger and his mother's tears.
(d) The mocking laughter of Klaus Weisselhoft.
2. Where did Rudi keep near when he had approached the area in which the avalanche had occurred the day before?
(a) The right hand side.
(b) The rock wall.
(c) The center or the slide area.
(d) The left hand side.
3. How many men were to remain behind?
4. Why wouldn't Franz continue to the top of the mountain, despite Winter insisting he do so?
(a) Rudi had gotten hurt climbing through the Needle.
(b) Rudi wasn't fit to travel.
(c) A guide of Kurtal does not leave his Herr on the mountain.
(d) Winter insisted he stay.
5. Why did Rudi believe that Winter would make it?
(a) Winter was the epitome of a decent man.
(b) Winter had united two warring provincial towns.
(c) He of them all deserved the most to make it.
(d) It had been Winter's dream to climb the Citadel before all of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Rudi compare Saxo to in his injury?
2. Why does Saxo think that so many people have come to the hut?
3. Where did Rudi realize he was?
4. Although Winter wasn't in as good of health, what did Rudi see was untempered?
5. What did Rudi see on the cliff above?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)