|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18, The Heights.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what stone did Rudi compare the man?
2. How did the man fall in the crevasse?
(a) The snow had covered the crevasse.
(b) He had jumped in a suicide attempt.
(c) The ground had given way beneath him.
(d) He was too busy looking at the mountain to watch where he was going.
3. What point of the Citadel was the highest point reached before?
(a) The Peak.
(b) The Battlement.
(c) The Keep.
(d) The Fortress.
4. Who was it that brought Rudi's belongings further?
5. How long has the person been in the crevasse?
(a) Two hours.
(b) One hour.
(c) A half hour.
(d) Three hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many dishes did Rudi break?
2. What wasn't on the menu of the climbers?
3. What mountain was used as a "practice mountain" by guides and visiting climbers?
4. Why was not going on worst for Rudi?
5. What in the rock glittered like diamonds?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)