|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Two Hundred Dirty Dishes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the man's name?
(a) David Winter.
(b) Derek Winter.
(c) Jack Winter.
(d) John Winter.
2. What was Rudi's mother known for?
(a) The musical nature of her laugh.
(b) Her compassion for the other townsfolk.
(c) The sweetness of her smile.
(d) The delicateness of her build.
3. What did the other boys of the village call Rudi?
(a) "Baby face".
(b) Nothing to his face.
(c) "Angel face".
(d) "Boy wonder".
4. What did Rudi know more of than any other guide in Kurtal?
(a) How to mountain climb.
(b) The approaches to the Citadel.
(c) How to climb without being seen.
(d) Hotel dishwashing.
5. What does Captain Winter say that Rudi deserves?
(a) A reward.
(b) A porter's career.
(d) A chance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who would substitute for Rudi at the hotel?
2. What reward does Winter suggest that Rudi should get from them?
3. In what year does this story take place?
4. Why doesn't Rudi want Winter speaking of his rescue?
5. What color did Rudy want his face to be?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)