|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Two Hundred Dirty Dishes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far down does the person guess he is?
(a) About ten feet.
(b) They are barely conscious, and are dazed.
(c) About twenty feet.
(d) About thirty feet.
2. What did the other boys of the village call Rudi?
(a) Nothing to his face.
(b) "Angel face".
(c) "Boy wonder".
(d) "Baby face".
3. Why doesn't Rudi want Winter speaking of his rescue?
(a) He doesn't want to worry his mother.
(b) His mother and uncle will hear and he'll get in trouble.
(c) He is shy.
(d) He doesn't want the attention from the townsfolk.
4. Where was the voice coming from?
(a) Behind him from the path.
(b) Behind him from the valley.
(c) Inside a crevasse.
(d) One of the mountain slopes.
5. What was Teo's last hike?
(a) Up the Wunderhorn.
(b) Up the Rotalp.
(c) Up the Citadel.
(d) Up the Monte Rosa.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Rudi know more of than any other guide in Kurtal?
2. What country did Rudi guess the man was from?
3. What mountain did Rudy long to climb?
4. Why doesn't Franz think that Rudi can be a porter?
5. What were tourists called?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)