|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Master and Pupil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what stone did Rudi compare the man?
2. How many days did it rain?
3. How did the man fall in the crevasse?
(a) The ground had given way beneath him.
(b) The snow had covered the crevasse.
(c) He was too busy looking at the mountain to watch where he was going.
(d) He had jumped in a suicide attempt.
4. Who would substitute for Rudi at the hotel?
(a) Digal Hassler.
(b) Herr Hemit.
(c) Franz Lerner.
(d) Toni Hassler.
5. How did Rudi know his father's shirt had to be of high quality?
(a) The moths couldn't eat it.
(b) The cotton was still soft.
(c) The crimson dye hadn't faded.
(d) The dye color had faded.
Short Answer Questions
1. What in the rock glittered like diamonds?
2. How old was Rudi's mother when Josef died?
3. Why is Rudi employed as a dishwasher?
4. What gave Rudi such hope?
5. What point of the Citadel was the highest point reached before?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)