1. In what year does this story take place?
2. What job does Teo do?
3. What mountain did Rudy long to climb?
(a) The Monte Rosa.
(b) The Citadel.
(c) The Wunderhorn.
(d) The Rotalp.
4. What had changed in Rudi's lifetime?
(a) The village had become a tourist attraction.
(b) The Citadel had been climbed.
(c) Rudi's father had died.
(d) Rudi had promised he would never climb the Citadel.
5. What color did Rudy want his face to be?
(c) Brown and tough, weather-stained.
6. What did the other boys of the village call Rudi?
(a) Nothing to his face.
(b) "Baby face".
(c) "Angel face".
(d) "Boy wonder".
7. What were tourists called?
8. What was the highest honor a man could obtain?
(a) To be of service to a man in trouble.
(b) To maintain a steady job.
(c) To lead the tourists up the mountain.
(d) To be a member of the Company of Guides of Kurtal.
This section contains 4,760 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)