|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Yunus and his second wife make a home in ____________, where they continue to live today.
2. Where is Professor David Gibbons teaching when he meets Yunus at a conference near Dhaka?
3. What percentage of the world's population live in extreme poverty?
4. Who does Yunus say are not the poorest people in Bangladesh?
5. The process of explaining how Yunus's operation works to other villagers is particularly difficult for whom?
6. Yunus believes one of...
This section contains 455 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)