|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Stool Makers of Jobra Village.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Bengalis are in the Nashville area at the time that Yunus forms the Bangladesh Citizens' Committee?
2. How many children are born into Yunus's family?
3. What is Yunus's favorite American television show to watch during his first summer in the U.S.?
(a) Gilligan's Island.
(b) I Love Lucy.
(c) 60 Minutes.
(d) Hogan's Heroes.
4. How much does each member of the Bangladesh Citizens' Committee donate to the committee fund?
5. What major war is going on while Yunus is getting his Ph.D. in America?
(a) The Gulf War.
(b) The Korean War.
(c) The Vietman War.
(d) World War II.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the population of Chittagong?
2. Where is the famous economics professor, Nicholas Georgescu-Roegen from?
3. What is the name of the largest government bank in Bangladesh?
4. When Yunus begins to teach at Chittagong University, what does he notice as he drives from his father's house every day?
5. What kind of business does Yunus's father have?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)