|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, A Bengali in America.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year does Yunus begin to teach at Middle Tennessee State University?
2. What is the population of Chittagong?
(a) 1 million.
(b) 3 million.
(c) 8 million.
3. Where is the official from that Yunus stays with in Washington D.C. when he is representing the Bangladesh Citizens' Committee?
(a) Pakistan Embassy.
(b) Bengali Embassy.
(c) India Embassy.
(d) Bangladesh Embassy.
4. How old is Yunus when his mother's behavior begins to change?
5. What does Yunus make for demonstration in Washington D.C.?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yunus's father not like about being in business?
2. What year did Pakistan partition from India?
3. What does Yunus learn from Professor Georgescu-Roegen that causes economics and life to be more complicated than they really are?
4. What is the name of Yunus's mother?
5. Where did Yunus's Bengali friend, Mohiuddin Alamgir, just graduate from at the time of the demonstration in Washington D.C.?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)