|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, A Bengali in America.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children are born into Yunus's family?
2. Chittagong is what kind of city?
(a) Rural farmland.
(b) Small industrial.
(d) Mountain outpost.
3. What year did Pakistan partition from India?
4. What kind of business does Yunus's father have?
5. Where is the family of Yunus's first wife from originally?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Yunus's favorite American television show to watch during his first summer in the U.S.?
2. Yunus's mother tells him the story of _____________.
3. What is the name of the children's magazine that Yunus and his brother cleverly get for free?
4. How many Bengalis are in the Nashville area at the time that Yunus forms the Bangladesh Citizens' Committee?
5. What scholarship for a Ph.D is Yunus offered in 1965?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)