|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Stool Makers of Jobra Village.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Bengalis are in the Nashville area at the time that Yunus forms the Bangladesh Citizens' Committee?
2. What is the name of the brother that attended the Lamar Bazar Free Primary School with Yunus?
3. Yunus, even from a young age, has always thought of himself as what?
(a) An economist.
(b) A banker.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A reformer.
4. What is the name of Yunus's mother?
(a) Moharran Karbala.
(b) Bishad Shindhu.
(c) Dula Mia.
(d) Sofia Khatun.
5. What is the name of the Boy Scout leader who had a strong influence on Yunus?
(a) Quazi Sirajul Huq.
(b) Ibrahim Sahib.
(c) Dula Mia.
(d) Bashid Shindhu.
Short Answer Questions
1. Yunus's experiment with the village of Jobra convinces him to focus on what?
2. In what year was the Bangladesh War of Liberation?
3. Where is the official from that Yunus stays with in Washington D.C. when he is representing the Bangladesh Citizens' Committee?
4. What major war is going on while Yunus is getting his Ph.D. in America?
5. What is the name of the leader of the Pakistan partition movement?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)