|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Stool Makers of Jobra Village.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Yunus's favorite American television show to watch during his first summer in the U.S.?
(a) Gilligan's Island.
(b) I Love Lucy.
(c) Hogan's Heroes.
(d) 60 Minutes.
2. What year does Yunus return to Bangladesh after teaching in Tennessee?
3. As Yunus begins his university study, he finds that economists rarely reflect on the origin and development of ___________.
4. How much does each member of the Bangladesh Citizens' Committee donate to the committee fund?
5. As Yunus visits the embassies of other countries throughout Washington D.C., they all ask if Bangladesh has a _____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the government bank manager say is the biggest problem with loaning money to the poor people of Bangladesh?
2. Upon his return to Bangladesh, Yunus takes a position with the government's _________________.
3. Yunus's mother tells him the story of _____________.
4. What equipment does Yunus notice going unused in the fields of Jobra?
5. What year did Yunus's mother die?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)