Quiz: Chapter 8, Growth and Challenges for the Bank for the Poor, 1984-1990 to Chapter 11, Grameen in the Nineties
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Grameen develops ____ indicators to determine if members are poverty free.
2. According to Yunus, Bangladesh is a land of what?
a) Natural disasters.
d) Fertile land.
3. Yunus believes one of the biggest flaws of international aid agencies is being too what?
4. An independent investigator finds what percentage of CARD members use their loans for income-generating activities?
a) 27 percent.
b) 4 percent.
c) 70 percent.
d) 97 percent.
5. Like many Bengalis of his generation, Yunus is...
This section contains 291 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)