Multiple Choice Questions
This section contains 180 multiple choice questions about Banker to the Poor: The Autobiography of Muhammad Yunus. Multiple choice questions test a student's recall and understanding of the text. Use these questions for chapter quizzes, homework assignments or tests. Jump to the quiz/homework section for the multiple choice worksheets.
Multiple Choice - Chapter 1, Number 20 Boxirhat Road, Chittagong
1. Chittagong is what kind of city?
a) Rural farmland.
c) Small industrial.
d) Mountain outpost.
2. What is the population of Chittagong?
a) 3 million.
b) 1 million.
c) 8 million.
3. What kind of business does Yunus's father have?
4. Yunus's father is a devout __________.
5. Yunus's mother tells him the story of _____________.
a) Hussan and Hussein.
b) Bishad Shindhu.
c) Dula Mia.
This section contains 3,768 words|
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)