|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many players offer to get Bruce a jacket when he says he is cold during a game?
2. What is becoming apparent about the team as the season continues?
(a) They are listening to management more.
(b) They are not listening to management.
(c) They are working together as a team.
(d) They are not working together as a team.
3. What do the detectives do when they are called to the room because of the shots fired by Goose?
(a) They take the gun and fine Henry.
(b) They neither take the gun nor fine Henry.
(c) They fine Henry, but do not take the gun.
(d) They take the gun, but do not fine Henry.
4. What are the players doing differently as a result of discovering Bruce's illness?
(a) Being nice to Bruce, requesting more practices, and ignoring old grudges.
(b) Being nice to Bruce and requesting more practices.
(c) Being nice to Bruce and ignoring old grudges.
(d) Being nice to Bruce, requesting more practices, ignoring old grudges, and donating money to charity.
5. How does Dutch's wife learn about Bruce's condition?
(a) From Goose.
(b) From Joe's wife.
(c) From Dutch.
(d) From Tootsie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day is it that Bruce does not feel well?
2. Who is sending Bruce false letters from the insurance company?
3. Besides the coaches and their wives, who is at the meeting that Henry walks into during Chapter 14?
4. What is Henry's response to Katie's offer in Chapter 12?
5. Why does Katie say she wants to go to dinner with Henry privately in Chapter 12?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)