|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the players are drinking during the party in Chapter 16?
(a) Everyone except Henry and Goose.
(b) Everyone except Henry.
(c) None of them.
2. Based on the child's kicking, what career do Henry and Holly think their baby will have?
3. Which name do Holly and Henry give to their baby?
4. Which insect does Dutch compare the team's season to?
5. What name do Henry, Bruce, and two other players use when they sing on a dinner show in Chapter 14?
(a) The Mammoth Quartet.
(b) The Singing Mammoths.
(c) The Four Mammoths.
(d) The Mammoth Four.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Katie ask Henry to meet with her in another attempt to get the insurance policy changed?
2. Which name does Katie use to refer to Bruce in Chapter 10?
3. Why does Henry decide that he is finished teasing people?
4. How long has it been since Henry and Holly have been at Katie's house before Chapter 10?
5. Who does Henry inadvertently tell about Bruce's condition in Chapter 9?
Short Essay Questions
1. Which actions does Dutch take in an attempt to fix some of the Mammoth's problems?
2. How is the team doing with the new coaching and awareness of Bruce's condition?
3. What is the difference in the way several players are treating Bruce since knowing about his illness?
4. Why is the doctor delayed at getting to Bruce in Chapter 11, and how does Henry find out that Horse also knows about Bruce's condition?
5. Where is Henry when he learns that Holly is having the baby, and how does it inspire him?
6. What is significant about the games of Tegwar Bruce is playing in Chapter 13?
7. How does Goose find out about Bruce's illness?
8. Why is Henry hesitant to change Bruce's insurance policy?
9. How does Henry describe Bruce's last hit?
10. Despite having a good season, what are some of the problems that the Mammoths are having in Chapter 9?
This section contains 739 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)