|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which name do Holly and Henry give to their baby?
2. Which insect does Dutch compare the team's season to?
3. How many times does Dutch ask Bruce to clarify that Bruce has never thought Dutch was not human?
(c) A few.
4. Who is playing Tegwar with Bruce in Chapter 13?
(c) Joe, Goose, and Horse.
5. Which name does Katie use to refer to Bruce in Chapter 10?
(a) My Little Old Future Husband.
(b) My Little Future Husband.
(c) My Little New Husband.
(d) My Little New Future Husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way do the announcers react to the player(s) that offer(s) a jacket to Bruce?
2. What is the name of the detective that Dutch introduces to Henry?
3. Which of the players are drinking during the party in Chapter 16?
4. How does Dutch react when he realizes that he was fooled by Henry in the contract dealings?
5. What is the name of the person that Henry is talking to in the elevator in Chapter 14?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Henry respond to Katie's threat and offer in Chapter 12?
2. How does Goose find out about Bruce's illness?
3. What is the difference in the way several players are treating Bruce since knowing about his illness?
4. How is the team doing with the new coaching and awareness of Bruce's condition?
5. Who selects the flowers to send to the funeral for Bruce's mother, and why?
6. Why is the doctor delayed at getting to Bruce in Chapter 11, and how does Henry find out that Horse also knows about Bruce's condition?
7. What surprises the announcers during a game in Chapter 17?
8. Why are the players complaining about time, and how does Bruce respond to their complaints?
9. How does Dutch finally discover the truth about Bruce's condition in Chapter 14?
10. What causes Bruce to ask Henry to change his insurance policy?
This section contains 701 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)