|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Bruce leave to go home to Georgia?
(a) After the first game of the World Series.
(b) Before the first game of the World Series.
(c) Halfway through the World Series.
(d) After the World Series is over.
2. Who pays for the expensive dinner in Chapter 10?
3. How far along is the season at the beginning of Chapter 17?
(a) It is over.
(b) It is nearly over.
(c) It is halfway done.
(d) It is just starting.
4. Who is Goose arguing with about the bullets in the gun at the party in Chapter 16?
5. Where does Katie ask Henry to meet with her in another attempt to get the insurance policy changed?
(a) A parked car.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A police station.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dutch claim is the reason for the change in the team's playing?
2. How does Sid respond to the comparison between him and a famous baseball player?
3. Which position did Red play before retiring?
4. Besides the coaches and their wives, who is at the meeting that Henry walks into during Chapter 14?
5. Based on the child's kicking, what career do Henry and Holly think their baby will have?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)