|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sending Bruce false letters from the insurance company?
(b) Both Holly and Henry.
(c) It is not revealed.
2. What type of trick is one of the players doing at the party in Chapter 16?
3. How long after the attack is Bruce's birthday?
(a) The next day.
(b) Two weeks later.
(c) Two days later.
(d) The next week.
4. How many times does Dutch ask Bruce to clarify that Bruce has never thought Dutch was not human?
(b) A few.
5. How far along is the season at the beginning of Chapter 17?
(a) It is over.
(b) It is just starting.
(c) It is nearly over.
(d) It is halfway done.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Katie threaten Henry in Chapter 12?
2. How does Dutch react when he realizes that he was fooled by Henry in the contract dealings?
3. What disappoints Henry about Bruce's funeral?
4. How are the flowers selected to send to the funeral for Bruce's mother?
5. What is Red's response to Henry's book?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dutch do when he finally discovers Bruce's condition in Chapter 14?
2. Why are the players complaining about time, and how does Bruce respond to their complaints?
3. What is significant about the games of Tegwar Bruce is playing in Chapter 13?
4. Who selects the flowers to send to the funeral for Bruce's mother, and why?
5. Despite having a good season, what are some of the problems that the Mammoths are having in Chapter 9?
6. What is Bruce's reaction to the passing of his mother?
7. Why is the doctor delayed at getting to Bruce in Chapter 11, and how does Henry find out that Horse also knows about Bruce's condition?
8. What is the difference in the way several players are treating Bruce since knowing about his illness?
9. Where is Henry when he learns that Holly is having the baby, and how does it inspire him?
10. What surprises does Bruce receive to celebrate his birthday?
This section contains 797 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)