|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Henry inadvertently tell about Bruce's condition in Chapter 9?
2. How long after the attack is Bruce's birthday?
(a) Two weeks later.
(b) The next week.
(c) The next day.
(d) Two days later.
3. Who tells Dutch about Bruce's condition?
(c) His wife.
4. How long after the party is the game that the team loses in Chapter 16?
(a) Two days later.
(b) The next day.
(c) Three days later.
(d) The next week.
5. Besides catching, which other aspect of the game does Red teach Bruce?
(a) To help the pitcher.
(b) To help the infield.
(c) To help the outfield.
(d) To help the coaches.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who informs Henry that Bruce has passed away?
2. How many players know about Bruce's illness at the end of Chapter 13?
3. Who is Joe collecting money from in Chapter 13?
4. How long has it been since Henry and Holly have been at Katie's house before Chapter 10?
5. What is the name of the detective that Dutch introduces to Henry?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)