|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name do Henry, Bruce, and two other players use when they sing on a dinner show in Chapter 14?
(a) The Singing Mammoths.
(b) The Mammoth Four.
(c) The Mammoth Quartet.
(d) The Four Mammoths.
2. How long after the party is the game that the team loses in Chapter 16?
(a) Three days later.
(b) Two days later.
(c) The next week.
(d) The next day.
3. Based on Red's suggestion, what does Henry take the pills with?
(a) A Coke, coffee, and water.
(b) A Coke and coffee.
(c) Coffee and water.
(d) A Coke and water.
4. How much money does Katie offer Henry to change Bruce's insurance policy in Chapter 12?
(a) Two thousand dollars.
(b) Seven thousand dollars.
(c) Five thousand dollars.
(d) Eight thousand dollars.
5. What disappoints Henry about Bruce's funeral?
(a) More baseball fans are not there.
(b) The ceremony is not long enough.
(c) More team members are not there.
(d) Bruce is not in his baseball uniform.
Short Answer Questions
1. Besides catching, which other aspect of the game does Red teach Bruce?
2. How many players offer to get Bruce a jacket when he says he is cold during a game?
3. What is Red's response to Henry's book?
4. Why does Katie say she wants to go to dinner with Henry privately in Chapter 12?
5. Where are Henry, Bruce, and Sid when Henry notices that Sid knows about Bruce's condition?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)