|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Besides catching, which other aspect of the game does Red teach Bruce?
(a) To help the coaches.
(b) To help the pitcher.
(c) To help the infield.
(d) To help the outfield.
2. What does Bruce receive from other team members for his birthday?
(a) Cake, ice cream, and a new catcher's mitt.
(b) Cake, ice cream, a new catcher's mitt, and a deck of cards.
(c) Cake, ice cream, tobacco, and a new catcher's mitt.
(d) Cake, ice cream, and tobacco.
3. What does Dutch do when he sees Piney wearing a gun belt?
(a) He confiscates the gun, belt, and bullets.
(b) He confiscates the gun.
(c) He removes the bullets.
(d) He confiscates the gun and belt.
4. Who is Sid taking out his anger on?
(a) All of the coaches.
(b) Anyone on the opposing team.
(c) All of the managers.
(d) Anyone nearby.
5. Which of the players are drinking during the party in Chapter 16?
(a) Everyone except Henry.
(c) Everyone except Henry and Goose.
(d) None of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after the attack is Bruce's birthday?
2. Which type of a song are other players making up about Katie?
3. Why does the doctor have to be picked up when Bruce has an attack in Chapter 11?
4. What do the detectives do when they are called to the room because of the shots fired by Goose?
5. What reason does Henry give to Katie for his lack of concern in losing his insurance job?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)