|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what way does the group read and discuss each piece of mail in Chapter 4?
2. How is Sid described?
3. Who is wondering why Bruce is being played in the games?
(d) Other players.
4. How long does the group wait for the mail each morning in Chapter 4?
(a) One hour.
(b) Several hours.
(c) A few hours.
(d) Two hours.
5. What is Dutch's reaction to Bruce's explanation of why he stole the base?
(a) He is surprised.
(b) He is impressed.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He is angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Henry to leave the game of Tegwar in Chapter 8?
2. What does Bruce realize about the little irritations in life in Chapter 4?
3. Where does Bruce fight in World War II?
4. What do the letters of the game, Tegwar, stand for?
5. What is Henry thinking of as the phone rings in Chapter 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. Which things does Henry discuss with Katie at the restaurant?
2. What caused Bruce to join and leave World War II?
3. What clause does Henry insist be included in his contract?
4. What is Tegwar?
5. What does Henry do as he hears the phone ringing in Chapter 1?
6. How do Henry and Bruce respond to the contracts they receive in Chapter 4?
7. Which questions does Dutch ask Henry in Chapter 7?
8. Who is Katie and why does she call Henry?
9. Which types of employment does Henry have as the story begins?
10. What happens on Henry's trip to Rochester?
This section contains 697 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)