|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Katie react to Henry's suggestion that she should get married?
(a) She leaves.
(b) She does not respond.
(c) She agrees to think about it.
(d) She laughs.
2. What is it about Henry's story that Dutch discusses with him on the train?
(a) The complexities.
(b) The lack of details.
(c) The lack of evidence.
(d) The inconsistencies.
3. Which decades did Bruce help his father with farm work?
(c) 1920s and 1930s.
(d) 1930s and 1940s.
4. What does Bruce convince the university to donate to his family while he is playing baseball?
(b) Farm equipiment.
(c) Farm goods.
5. Which of the following surprises Henry about Bruce as they are driving?
(a) He is singing, joking, and laughing.
(b) He is singing.
(c) He is laughing.
(d) He is joking.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bruce seem to know a lot about nature?
2. What state is Henry traveling from to visit Bruce in the hospital?
3. How is Henry pitching after gaining weight?
4. What does Bruce think will happen if Dutch knows about his condition?
5. What do the letters of the game, Tegwar, stand for?
Short Essay Questions
1. Which things does Henry discuss with Katie at the restaurant?
2. Which questions does Dutch ask Henry in Chapter 7?
3. What clause does Henry insist be included in his contract?
4. How do Henry and Bruce respond to the contracts they receive in Chapter 4?
5. How did Bruce start playing for the Mammoths?
6. How is Bruce's condition causing him to think about things differently in Chapter 4?
7. Why does Henry think that Bruce's father knows about Bruce's condition?
8. Who is Katie and why does she call Henry?
9. Why does Henry leave a game of Tegwar in Chapter 8?
10. As explained by Henry, how does Bruce begin playing sports?
This section contains 738 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)