|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Bruce's parents do to pass the time while sitting on their front porch?
(a) Swat flies and drink water.
(b) Read books and drink water.
(c) Swat flies, read books, and drink water.
(d) Swat flies and read books.
2. Where is Bruce showing Henry places that correspond to the stories of his youth?
(a) All over the county.
(b) In half of the county.
(c) In most of the county.
(d) In a small part of the county.
3. Which insect does Dutch compare the team's season to?
4. Which type of a song are other players making up about Katie?
5. How can Henry tell that Sid might know about Bruce's condition?
(a) Sid is unusually talkative.
(b) The questions Sid is asking.
(c) Sid's kind attitude.
(d) Sid's quietness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Katie say she wants to go to dinner with Henry privately in Chapter 12?
2. Which of the players are drinking during the party in Chapter 16?
3. How many doctors inform Henry of Bruce's condition in Chapter 1?
4. Who is sending Bruce false letters from the insurance company?
5. How long after the attack is Bruce's birthday?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)