|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following do Bruce and Henry start doing in Chapter 4?
(a) Going to church.
(b) Participating in town events.
(c) Going to church, and town meetings and events.
(d) Going to town meetings.
2. According to the detective, where has Bruce been for medical treatment?
(a) Houston and Atlanta.
(b) Minnesota, Houston, and Atlanta.
(c) Minnesota and Atlanta.
(d) Minnesota and Houston.
3. What does Bruce think will happen if Dutch knows about his condition?
(a) He will be fired.
(b) He will not be able to play.
(c) He will be suspended.
(d) He will be given a raise.
4. When does Bruce leave to go home to Georgia?
(a) After the World Series is over.
(b) Halfway through the World Series.
(c) Before the first game of the World Series.
(d) After the first game of the World Series.
5. How does Bruce respond to the team's decision to keep him?
(a) He is concerned.
(b) He is not surprised.
(c) He is surprised.
(d) He is confused.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Sid described?
2. In what way does the group read and discuss each piece of mail in Chapter 4?
3. Who is sending Bruce false letters from the insurance company?
4. Which things does Bruce remember when he thinks about the times he put his life at risk?
5. What does Dutch claim is the reason for the change in the team's playing?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)