|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As explained in Chapter 9, who is responsible for the success of the team?
(a) Most of the team.
(b) The entire team.
(c) A few key players.
(d) A lot of key players.
2. How does Bruce explain the way he knew he could steal the base?
(a) He uses an analogy.
(b) He references previous stolen bases.
(c) He uses logical reasoning.
(d) He references the playbook.
3. Based on the positive reaction from a previous book, what does Henry plan to include in the current book he is writing?
(a) A team roster.
(b) An autograph.
(c) A team picture.
(d) An interview.
4. What does the coach from a different city offer Henry in an attempt to recruit him?
(a) More money, a lighter schedule, and more vacation days.
(b) More vacation days.
(c) More money.
(d) A lighter schedule.
5. Which of the following surprises Henry about Bruce as they are driving?
(a) He is laughing.
(b) He is singing.
(c) He is joking.
(d) He is singing, joking, and laughing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bruce think will happen if Dutch knows about his condition?
2. Where do Henry and Katie meet to talk about Bruce's condition?
3. When does Bruce leave to go home to Georgia?
4. How many months has Holly been pregnant when Henry leaves for the hospital in Chapter 1?
5. How many years has Henry been playing baseball when the book begins?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)