|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Sid outraged with the party that he was not informed about at the end of Chapter 16?
(a) Because they only have parties when he is not there.
(b) Because they did not throw a party for him when he was close to breaking a record.
(c) Because they can never control the parties they have.
(d) Because they did not throw a party for him when he broke a record.
2. What does Bruce convince the university to donate to his family while he is playing baseball?
(b) Farm equipiment.
(d) Farm goods.
3. Who is Joe collecting money from in Chapter 13?
(a) The players.
(b) The coaches.
(c) The managers.
(d) The players, the managers, and the coaches.
4. When does Bruce leave to go home to Georgia?
(a) Before the first game of the World Series.
(b) Halfway through the World Series.
(c) After the first game of the World Series.
(d) After the World Series is over.
5. Which month does Henry receive the phone call that Bruce has passed away?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Dutch about Bruce's condition?
2. Which baseball player is Sid being compared to?
3. Why does Dutch bring in Piney?
4. Which team does Bruce play for after college?
5. Which of the following is the name of the insurance company that Henry sells insurance with?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)