|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Besides catching, which other aspect of the game does Red teach Bruce?
(a) To help the coaches.
(b) To help the outfield.
(c) To help the pitcher.
(d) To help the infield.
2. What does Henry receive during the contract negotiations?
(a) A bonus.
(b) The team will pay his taxes.
(c) Exntended vacation days, a bonus, and the team will pay his taxes.
(d) Extended vacation days.
3. How long has it been since Henry and Holly have been at Katie's house before Chapter 10?
(a) Many years.
(b) Two years.
(c) A year.
(d) A few years.
4. Based on the positive reaction from a previous book, what does Henry plan to include in the current book he is writing?
(a) An interview.
(b) A team roster.
(c) An autograph.
(d) A team picture.
5. How does Sid respond to the comparison between him and a famous baseball player?
(a) He is unaware of the comparison.
(b) It inspires him.
(c) It flatters him.
(d) It frustrates him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many players offer to get Bruce a jacket when he says he is cold during a game?
2. How does Dutch's wife learn about Bruce's condition?
3. In what way does the group read and discuss each piece of mail in Chapter 4?
4. What is the name of the operator that Henry and Bruce are concerned will hear their conversations?
5. Where is Bruce showing Henry places that correspond to the stories of his youth?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)