|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which inning is Bruce's last game called because of rain?
2. Which month does Henry receive the phone call that Bruce has passed away?
3. What does Bruce realize about the little irritations in life in Chapter 4?
(a) They only matter in certain situations.
(b) They only matter to certain people.
(c) They should not matter as much to certain people.
(d) They do not really matter.
4. How many years has Henry been playing baseball when the book begins?
5. Where does Bruce seem to know a lot about nature?
(a) Close to home and far away from home.
(b) Neither close to or far away from home.
(c) Only far away from home.
(d) Only close to home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is becoming apparent about the team as the season continues?
2. What is the weather like when Henry is flying to Minnesota in Chapter 1?
3. Which of the following is the name of the insurance company that Henry sells insurance with?
4. Who pays for the expensive dinner in Chapter 10?
5. Which things does Bruce remember when he thinks about the times he put his life at risk?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)