|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Henry thinking about at the end of Chapter 3?
(a) The times Bruce helped him.
(b) The times he helped Bruce.
(c) The times he was mad at Bruce.
(d) The times he was supportive of Bruce.
2. What is the main thing that Sid is known for thinking about?
(a) His batting average.
(b) The hitting techniques of other players.
(c) The batting averages of other players.
(d) His hitting technique.
3. As Henry is reminded at the end of Chapter 4, when did Bruce visit their apartment frequently?
(a) Several years before.
(b) Earlier that year.
(c) Two years ago.
(d) The previous year.
4. How many years has Henry been playing baseball when the book begins?
5. What disappoints Henry about Bruce's funeral?
(a) Bruce is not in his baseball uniform.
(b) More team members are not there.
(c) The ceremony is not long enough.
(d) More baseball fans are not there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What state is Henry traveling from to visit Bruce in the hospital?
2. Who is Goose arguing with about the bullets in the gun at the party in Chapter 16?
3. Who does Henry typically sell insurance to?
4. Who does Henry inadvertently tell about Bruce's condition in Chapter 9?
5. What name do Henry, Bruce, and two other players use when they sing on a dinner show in Chapter 14?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)