|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bruce respond to the team's decision to keep him?
(a) He is concerned.
(b) He is surprised.
(c) He is not surprised.
(d) He is confused.
2. What does Bruce tell his parents when they ask about the news from Minnesota?
(a) He says that more tests are needed.
(b) He says there is nothing wrong with him.
(c) He says they think he might have a curable disease.
(d) He says they are unsure what is wrong with him.
3. Which of the following is the name of the insurance company that Henry sells insurance with?
4. What is Henry thinking of as the phone rings in Chapter 1?
(a) Funny ways to answer it.
(b) If he should answer it.
(c) If he paid the phone bill.
(d) Who could be calling.
5. Why is Dutch not at the practice in Chapter 14?
(a) His wife is in town.
(b) He is out of town.
(c) He has a meeting.
(d) A reason is not provided.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which object does Goose shoot in Chapter 16 to find out if there are bullets in the gun?
2. Based on the positive reaction from a previous book, what does Henry plan to include in the current book he is writing?
3. In what way does Henry respond to Dutch's persistent questioning?
4. Based on Red's suggestion, what does Henry take the pills with?
5. As Henry is reminded at the end of Chapter 4, when did Bruce visit their apartment frequently?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)