|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Besides selling insurance and playing baseball, what does Henry do?
(a) He writes a sports column for a newspaper.
(b) He writes for a sports magazine.
(c) He is writing a novel that will be published.
(d) He is writing a novel, but does not have a publisher.
2. Why does Dutch bring in Piney?
(a) To be a backup catcher.
(b) To be an assistant catching coach.
(c) To be a backup pitcher.
(d) To be an assistant pitching coach.
3. How many games each day does Bruce play with an amateur league?
(a) One or two.
(c) Two or three.
(d) Only one.
4. What is the main thing that Sid is known for thinking about?
(a) The hitting techniques of other players.
(b) The batting averages of other players.
(c) His batting average.
(d) His hitting technique.
5. What reason does Henry give to Katie for his lack of concern in losing his insurance job?
(a) He does not like selling insurance.
(b) He will be making money from his book.
(c) He is receiving a bonus from the team.
(d) He does not like to travel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the person that Henry is talking to in the elevator in Chapter 14?
2. How are the rules of Tegwar invented?
3. What causes Henry to leave the game of Tegwar in Chapter 8?
4. What is Henry thinking of as the phone rings in Chapter 1?
5. How long does Holly stay in Chapter 4?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)