|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Henry's response to Katie's offer in Chapter 12?
(a) He ignores it.
(b) He says he will think about it.
(c) He becomes angry.
(d) He rejects it.
2. Who is Sid taking out his anger on?
(a) All of the coaches.
(b) All of the managers.
(c) Anyone on the opposing team.
(d) Anyone nearby.
3. Why is Henry's decision to chew tobacco with Bruce significant?
(a) Henry prefers chewing gum.
(b) Henry had just chewed tobacco before Bruce asked.
(c) Henry does not like tobacco.
(d) Henry is allergic to tobacco.
4. How long does the group wait for the mail each morning in Chapter 4?
(a) Several hours.
(b) Two hours.
(c) A few hours.
(d) One hour.
5. Besides the coaches and their wives, who is at the meeting that Henry walks into during Chapter 14?
(a) Doctors and detectives.
(b) Doctors, detectives, and lawyers.
(c) Doctors and lawyers.
(d) Detectives and lawyers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Bruce's parents respond to Henry's visit?
2. Which of the players are drinking during the party in Chapter 16?
3. How does Katie react to Henry's suggestion that she should get married?
4. How many times does Dutch ask Bruce to clarify that Bruce has never thought Dutch was not human?
5. As explained in Chapter 9, who is responsible for the success of the team?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)