|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has it been since Henry and Holly have been at Katie's house before Chapter 10?
(a) Many years.
(b) A year.
(c) Two years.
(d) A few years.
2. What does Bruce realize about the little irritations in life in Chapter 4?
(a) They only matter in certain situations.
(b) They should not matter as much to certain people.
(c) They do not really matter.
(d) They only matter to certain people.
3. What does Dutch claim is the reason for the change in the team's playing?
(a) There are too many players skipping practice.
(b) There are not enough coaches.
(c) There are not enough practices.
(d) There are too many grudges.
4. Which things does Bruce remember when he thinks about the times he put his life at risk?
(a) Playing in unsafe places, participating in sports, and going to War.
(b) Doing dangerous work, participating in sports, and going to War.
(c) Doing dangerous work, participating in sports, and playing in unsafe places.
(d) Doing dangerous work, playing in unsafe places, and going to War.
5. Where does the title of the book come from?
(a) A saying.
(b) Another book.
(c) A poem.
(d) A song.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the letters of the game, Tegwar, stand for?
2. How does Katie threaten Henry in Chapter 12?
3. How many players offer to get Bruce a jacket when he says he is cold during a game?
4. What do Henry and Holly say when Henry calls collect from the road in Chapter 2?
5. How does Bruce respond to the passing of his mother?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)