|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many players know about Bruce's illness at the end of Chapter 13?
(a) A few.
2. Which of the following is the name of the insurance company that Henry sells insurance with?
3. Which game does Henry play in before hearing that Holly is in labor?
(a) The World Series.
(b) The National League Championship.
(c) The American League Championship.
(d) The All-Star Game.
4. What does Bruce think will happen if Dutch knows about his condition?
(a) He will be given a raise.
(b) He will be fired.
(c) He will not be able to play.
(d) He will be suspended.
5. Which of the following is included in the things that Henry tells Katie about Bruce?
(a) He is not thinking about his condition.
(b) He is looking for other treatment options.
(c) He is going to recover.
(d) He is not contagious.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bruce explain the way he knew he could steal the base?
2. What does Henry label the doctors after hearing about Bruce's condition?
3. What title is Henry given as he begins playing baseball again?
4. How much money does Katie offer Henry to change Bruce's insurance policy in Chapter 12?
5. What is the name of the detective that Dutch introduces to Henry?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)