|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disappoints Henry about Bruce's funeral?
(a) Bruce is not in his baseball uniform.
(b) The ceremony is not long enough.
(c) More baseball fans are not there.
(d) More team members are not there.
2. How many games is the team playing in Boston in Chapter 17?
(a) A few.
3. Besides his cowboy attire, which musical instrument does Piney have with him in Chapter 15?
(a) A guitar.
(b) A harmonica.
(c) A banjo.
(d) A mandolin.
4. Why does Bruce surrender in World War II?
(a) He is separated from his unit, runs out of ammunition, and is surrounded by the enemy.
(b) He runs out of ammunition.
(c) He is surrounded by the enemy.
(d) He is separated from his unit.
5. What is Henry's response to Katie's threat in Chapter 12?
(a) He counters with a threat to tell the police about her activities.
(b) He laughs with confidence.
(c) He refuses to acknowledge it.
(d) He counters with a threat to tell Bruce why she is marrying him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the coach from a different city offer Henry in an attempt to recruit him?
2. What is Henry thinking of as the phone rings in Chapter 1?
3. Which of the following aspects of the country life amazes Henry in Chapter 4?
4. Based on the positive reaction from a previous book, what does Henry plan to include in the current book he is writing?
5. Who does Henry typically sell insurance to?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)