|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bruce respond to the team's decision to keep him?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is surprised.
(c) He is concerned.
(d) He is not surprised.
2. What is the name of the person that Henry is talking to in the elevator in Chapter 14?
3. What do Henry and Holly say when Henry calls collect from the road in Chapter 2?
(a) Ridiculous names.
(b) Code names.
(c) Their own names.
4. What causes Henry to think that Bruce's father knows about his condition?
(a) He saw him reading the medical letter.
(b) He saw the telegram from the hospital.
(c) The amount of money he is willing to give during a game.
(d) Specific things he says in conversation.
5. As Henry is reminded at the end of Chapter 4, when did Bruce visit their apartment frequently?
(a) Two years ago.
(b) Earlier that year.
(c) Several years before.
(d) The previous year.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much advance notice are Bruce's parents given about his visit with Henry?
2. What does Bruce realize about the little irritations in life in Chapter 4?
3. Which of the following is the name of the insurance company that Henry sells insurance with?
4. What does Bruce think will happen if Dutch knows about his condition?
5. What does Bruce do while fighting in World War II?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)