|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What idea does Henry get after the baby is born?
(a) To play less games.
(b) To write a book.
(c) To retire soon.
(d) To write a song.
2. How is Sid described?
3. What is Henry's response to Katie's offer in Chapter 12?
(a) He rejects it.
(b) He says he will think about it.
(c) He ignores it.
(d) He becomes angry.
4. How does Dutch react when he realizes that he was fooled by Henry in the contract dealings?
(a) He apologizes to Henry.
(b) He is concerned.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He offers to pay Henry more money.
5. What is becoming apparent about the team as the season continues?
(a) They are listening to management more.
(b) They are not listening to management.
(c) They are working together as a team.
(d) They are not working together as a team.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the team doing as the season officially opens?
2. What title is Henry given as he begins playing baseball again?
3. Besides the coaches and their wives, who is at the meeting that Henry walks into during Chapter 14?
4. How long does the group wait for the mail each morning in Chapter 4?
5. What is the name of the detective that Dutch introduces to Henry?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)