|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following aspects of the country life amazes Henry in Chapter 4?
(a) The topics of conversation.
(b) The lack of clocks.
(c) The abundance of food.
(d) The feeling of independence.
2. What is Henry thinking of as the phone rings in Chapter 1?
(a) If he should answer it.
(b) Funny ways to answer it.
(c) Who could be calling.
(d) If he paid the phone bill.
3. How does Sid respond to the comparison between him and a famous baseball player?
(a) He is unaware of the comparison.
(b) It flatters him.
(c) It inspires him.
(d) It frustrates him.
4. In what way does Henry respond to Dutch's persistent questioning?
(a) He begins asking questions of his own.
(b) He becomes upset.
(c) He asks him to stop the questioning.
(d) He ignores him.
5. How many doctors inform Henry of Bruce's condition in Chapter 1?
(d) A few.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is it when Henry receives the phone call in Chapter 1?
2. How many people are watching Henry's Tegwar game in Chapter 8?
3. What does Bruce do while fighting in World War II?
4. How does Dutch react to the clause that Henry insists on including in his contract?
5. How many courses has Henry taken about selling insurance?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)