|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In baseball, which does Bruce like better, hitting or catching?
(a) He likes them both the same.
(b) It is not mentioned.
2. What do Henry and Holly say when Henry calls collect from the road in Chapter 2?
(a) Their own names.
(c) Ridiculous names.
(d) Code names.
3. In what way does Henry respond to Dutch's persistent questioning?
(a) He ignores him.
(b) He asks him to stop the questioning.
(c) He becomes upset.
(d) He begins asking questions of his own.
4. How many games each day does Bruce play with an amateur league?
(a) Two or three.
(b) One or two.
(c) Only one.
5. Where does Henry have coffee with the stewardess in Chapter 1?
(b) Fort Wayne.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Henry indicate that everyone will find out about Bruce's condition?
2. Besides selling insurance and playing baseball, what does Henry do?
3. What is Henry's response to Katie's threat in Chapter 12?
4. Which position did Red play before retiring?
5. Which things does Bruce remember when he thinks about the times he put his life at risk?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)