|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many games each day does Bruce play with an amateur league?
(b) Two or three.
(c) Only one.
(d) One or two.
2. Why does Bruce surrender in World War II?
(a) He is separated from his unit, runs out of ammunition, and is surrounded by the enemy.
(b) He is surrounded by the enemy.
(c) He is separated from his unit.
(d) He runs out of ammunition.
3. When does Henry say he will be back from his trip in Chapter 1?
(a) Before the baby is born.
(b) After the baby is born.
(c) He is unsure.
(d) When the baby is born.
4. Who is sending Bruce false letters from the insurance company?
(a) Both Holly and Henry.
(b) It is not revealed.
5. How are some players singing in the shower after the meeting in Chapter 9?
(a) Loudly, quietly, and moderately.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the flowers selected to send to the funeral for Bruce's mother?
2. Different from the earlier location given in the book, which of these is actually Bruce's hometown?
3. How does Henry let off some steam while thinking about things after talking about Bruce with his father?
4. How does Henry indicate that everyone will find out about Bruce's condition?
5. What do the letters of the game, Tegwar, stand for?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)