|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Dutch ban in Chapter 9?
(a) Card playing and borrowing or lending money.
(b) Only card playing.
(c) Neither card playing nor borrowing or lending money.
(d) Only borrowing or lending money.
2. Which of the following is the name of the insurance company that Henry sells insurance with?
3. What is becoming apparent about the team as the season continues?
(a) They are not working together as a team.
(b) They are not listening to management.
(c) They are listening to management more.
(d) They are working together as a team.
4. How is Sid described?
5. Different from the earlier location given in the book, which of these is actually Bruce's hometown?
(a) Mill Station, Georgia.
(b) Mill Creek, Georgia.
(c) Mill, Georgia.
(d) Millsboro, Georgia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which name does Katie use to refer to Bruce in Chapter 10?
2. Which things does Bruce remember when he thinks about the times he put his life at risk?
3. Which of the following aspects of the country life amazes Henry in Chapter 4?
4. How does Dutch's wife learn about Bruce's condition?
5. Who does Henry inadvertently tell about Bruce's condition in Chapter 9?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)