|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following do Bruce and Henry start doing in Chapter 4?
(a) Going to town meetings.
(b) Going to church, and town meetings and events.
(c) Going to church.
(d) Participating in town events.
2. In what way does Henry respond to Dutch's persistent questioning?
(a) He becomes upset.
(b) He asks him to stop the questioning.
(c) He ignores him.
(d) He begins asking questions of his own.
3. How does Katie leave in Chapter 12?
4. Why does Dutch bring in Piney?
(a) To be an assistant catching coach.
(b) To be a backup catcher.
(c) To be an assistant pitching coach.
(d) To be a backup pitcher.
5. Where does Bruce seem to know a lot about nature?
(a) Close to home and far away from home.
(b) Only close to home.
(c) Neither close to or far away from home.
(d) Only far away from home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the team gather for training in Chapter 5?
2. What does Bruce do while fighting in World War II?
3. How are the flowers selected to send to the funeral for Bruce's mother?
4. What does Bruce eventually realize about the teasing from the other players?
5. Where is Bruce showing Henry places that correspond to the stories of his youth?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)