|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is wondering why Bruce is being played in the games?
(b) Other players.
2. What is Henry's initial reaction to what the doctors tell him about Bruce in Chapter 1?
(a) He is quiet.
(b) He is upset.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He is nervous.
3. How does Sid respond to the comparison between him and a famous baseball player?
(a) It frustrates him.
(b) It flatters him.
(c) It inspires him.
(d) He is unaware of the comparison.
4. What is Henry trying to find out in Chapter 10?
(a) Katie's financial situation.
(b) Katie's motives.
(c) Katie's motives, her background, and her financial situation.
(d) Katie's background.
5. When does Henry say he will be back from his trip in Chapter 1?
(a) After the baby is born.
(b) Before the baby is born.
(c) When the baby is born.
(d) He is unsure.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Dutch about Bruce's condition?
2. Where does Holly leave to go back home as the baseball touring begins?
3. How long has it been since Henry and Holly have been at Katie's house before Chapter 10?
4. What name do Henry, Bruce, and two other players use when they sing on a dinner show in Chapter 14?
5. Based on the child's kicking, what career do Henry and Holly think their baby will have?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)