|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many months has Holly been pregnant when Henry leaves for the hospital in Chapter 1?
2. How much money does Katie offer Henry to change Bruce's insurance policy in Chapter 12?
(a) Seven thousand dollars.
(b) Eight thousand dollars.
(c) Two thousand dollars.
(d) Five thousand dollars.
3. Which of the following is included in the things that Henry tells Katie about Bruce?
(a) He is not contagious.
(b) He is looking for other treatment options.
(c) He is not thinking about his condition.
(d) He is going to recover.
4. Where is the hospital in which Bruce is staying?
(a) Monticello, MN.
(b) Minneapolis, MN.
(c) Rochester, MN.
(d) Duluth, MN.
5. Which things does Bruce remember when he thinks about the times he put his life at risk?
(a) Doing dangerous work, participating in sports, and playing in unsafe places.
(b) Playing in unsafe places, participating in sports, and going to War.
(c) Doing dangerous work, playing in unsafe places, and going to War.
(d) Doing dangerous work, participating in sports, and going to War.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which Georgia town is Bruce from?
2. What does Bruce do while fighting in World War II?
3. What do Henry and Holly say when Henry calls collect from the road in Chapter 2?
4. Who pays for the expensive dinner in Chapter 10?
5. What is the name of the operator that Henry and Bruce are concerned will hear their conversations?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)