|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bruce tell his parents when they ask about the news from Minnesota?
(a) He says they are unsure what is wrong with him.
(b) He says they think he might have a curable disease.
(c) He says that more tests are needed.
(d) He says there is nothing wrong with him.
2. Which name do Holly and Henry give to their baby?
3. Which of the following is included in the things that Henry tells Katie about Bruce?
(a) He is not contagious.
(b) He is not thinking about his condition.
(c) He is going to recover.
(d) He is looking for other treatment options.
4. How does Henry let off some steam while thinking about things after talking about Bruce with his father?
(a) He trashes a hotel room.
(b) He breaks a window.
(c) He slams a door.
(d) He screams out the window.
5. How does Dutch's wife learn about Bruce's condition?
(a) From Tootsie.
(b) From Dutch.
(c) From Joe's wife.
(d) From Goose.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following aspects of the country life amazes Henry in Chapter 4?
2. Who is wondering why Bruce is being played in the games?
3. How does Dutch react to the clause that Henry insists on including in his contract?
4. In what way does Henry respond to Dutch's persistent questioning?
5. What do Bruce's parents do to pass the time while sitting on their front porch?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)