|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What university recruited Bruce to play baseball?
(a) Western States University.
(b) Central States University.
(c) Eastern States University.
(d) Southern States University.
2. How does Katie leave in Chapter 12?
3. Who pays for the expensive dinner in Chapter 10?
4. What do the letters of the game, Tegwar, stand for?
(a) The Elaborate Game Without Any Rules.
(b) The Exciting Game Without Any Rules.
(c) The Elaborate Game Without Added Rules.
(d) The Exciting Game With Added Rules.
5. How is the team doing as the season officially opens?
(a) They are winning all of their games.
(b) They are winning most of their games.
(c) They are winning a portion of their games.
(d) They are winning half of their games.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Katie say she wants to go to dinner with Henry privately in Chapter 12?
2. How much advance notice are Bruce's parents given about his visit with Henry?
3. Where do Henry and Katie meet to talk about Bruce's condition?
4. What does Bruce convince the university to donate to his family while he is playing baseball?
5. What do Henry and Holly say when Henry calls collect from the road in Chapter 2?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)