|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Holly leave to go back home as the baseball touring begins?
(c) Ft. Lauderdale.
(d) Fort Meyers.
2. What is the weather like when Henry is flying to Minnesota in Chapter 1?
(a) It is raining.
(b) It is a lot of fog.
(c) There is a snowstorm.
(d) It is sunny.
3. Which of the following aspects of the country life amazes Henry in Chapter 4?
(a) The topics of conversation.
(b) The abundance of food.
(c) The feeling of independence.
(d) The lack of clocks.
4. Who does Henry typically sell insurance to?
(a) Friends from college.
(b) Friends from baseball and college.
(c) Friends from college and local businesses.
(d) Friends from baseball.
5. How are some players singing in the shower after the meeting in Chapter 9?
(d) Loudly, quietly, and moderately.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Henry and Katie meet to talk about Bruce's condition?
2. How many doctors inform Henry of Bruce's condition in Chapter 1?
3. Different from the earlier location given in the book, which of these is actually Bruce's hometown?
4. How is Henry pitching after gaining weight?
5. What is becoming apparent about the team as the season continues?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)