|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Bruce's parents do to pass the time while sitting on their front porch?
(a) Swat flies, read books, and drink water.
(b) Swat flies and read books.
(c) Read books and drink water.
(d) Swat flies and drink water.
2. What is Henry's initial reaction to what the doctors tell him about Bruce in Chapter 1?
(a) He is nervous.
(b) He is upset.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He is quiet.
3. According to the detective, where has Bruce been for medical treatment?
(a) Houston and Atlanta.
(b) Minnesota and Atlanta.
(c) Minnesota and Houston.
(d) Minnesota, Houston, and Atlanta.
4. What play's title do other team members use to tease Henry and Bruce?
(a) Romeo and Juliet.
(c) Much Ado About Nothing.
(d) Antony and Cleopatra.
5. How are some players singing in the shower after the meeting in Chapter 9?
(a) Loudly, quietly, and moderately.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bruce do while fighting in World War II?
2. What title is Henry given as he begins playing baseball again?
3. How does Sid respond to the comparison between him and a famous baseball player?
4. Why does the doctor have to be picked up when Bruce has an attack in Chapter 11?
5. Where does Henry have coffee with the stewardess in Chapter 1?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)