|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Different from the earlier location given in the book, which of these is actually Bruce's hometown?
(a) Mill, Georgia.
(b) Mill Station, Georgia.
(c) Mill Creek, Georgia.
(d) Millsboro, Georgia.
2. What title is Henry given as he begins playing baseball again?
(a) Team Captain.
(b) Player Representative.
(c) Team Representative.
(d) Pitching Captain.
3. In what way does Henry respond to Dutch's persistent questioning?
(a) He ignores him.
(b) He begins asking questions of his own.
(c) He asks him to stop the questioning.
(d) He becomes upset.
4. How are some players singing in the shower after the meeting in Chapter 9?
(d) Loudly, quietly, and moderately.
5. What is Henry thinking of as the phone rings in Chapter 1?
(a) Who could be calling.
(b) If he should answer it.
(c) If he paid the phone bill.
(d) Funny ways to answer it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bruce seem to know a lot about nature?
2. What is the name of the operator that Henry and Bruce are concerned will hear their conversations?
3. In what way does the group read and discuss each piece of mail in Chapter 4?
4. Where do Henry and Katie meet to talk about Bruce's condition?
5. What causes Dutch to agree to the clause that Henry insists on including in his contract?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)