|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time is it when Henry receives the phone call in Chapter 1?
(a) Ten a.m.
(b) One p.m.
(c) Ten p.m.
(d) One a.m.
2. How does Holly react to Henry's idea of only pretending to change the beneficiary of Bruce's insurance?
(a) She agrees.
(b) She thinks there is another way.
(c) She is going to think about it.
(d) She disagrees.
3. In what way does Henry respond to Dutch's persistent questioning?
(a) He asks him to stop the questioning.
(b) He ignores him.
(c) He becomes upset.
(d) He begins asking questions of his own.
4. Why does Bruce surrender in World War II?
(a) He is separated from his unit, runs out of ammunition, and is surrounded by the enemy.
(b) He is surrounded by the enemy.
(c) He runs out of ammunition.
(d) He is separated from his unit.
5. What does Bruce convince the university to donate to his family while he is playing baseball?
(c) Farm equipiment.
(d) Farm goods.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry receive during the contract negotiations?
2. Where is the hospital in which Bruce is staying?
3. What do the letters of the game, Tegwar, stand for?
4. What is Henry trying to find out in Chapter 10?
5. Which decades did Bruce help his father with farm work?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)