|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which insect does Dutch compare the team's season to?
2. What title is Henry given as he begins playing baseball again?
(a) Team Captain.
(b) Player Representative.
(c) Team Representative.
(d) Pitching Captain.
3. How do Bruce's parents respond to Henry's visit?
(a) They are surprised.
(b) They are confused.
(c) They are excited.
(d) They are happy.
4. Why does the doctor have to be picked up when Bruce has an attack in Chapter 11?
(a) His car is being repaired.
(b) He does not know how to get to where Bruce is.
(c) His chauffeur is not there.
(d) He does not have a car.
5. What happens to Bruce after he surrenders in the War?
(a) He is transferred to another military base.
(b) He is reassigned to another country.
(c) He is sent home.
(d) He is given a new assignment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which things does Bruce remember when he thinks about the times he put his life at risk?
2. Where do Henry and Katie meet to talk about Bruce's condition?
3. When does Henry say he will be back from his trip in Chapter 1?
4. What causes Dutch to agree to the clause that Henry insists on including in his contract?
5. Where is Bruce showing Henry places that correspond to the stories of his youth?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)