|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Henry's initial reaction to what the doctors tell him about Bruce in Chapter 1?
(a) He is quiet.
(b) He is nervous.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He is upset.
2. Which reference does Henry make in order to convince Bruce that he is not stupid?
(a) Bruce 's knowledge of nature.
(b) Bruce's knowledge of sports statistics.
(c) Bruce's knowledge of various cities.
(d) Bruce's knowledge of sports strategies.
3. What does Dutch claim is the reason for the change in the team's playing?
(a) There are not enough coaches.
(b) There are too many grudges.
(c) There are not enough practices.
(d) There are too many players skipping practice.
4. What name does Bruce call Henry during the phone call in Chapter 1?
5. What decision does Henry make about Bruce's illness in Chapter 2?
(a) To avoid talking about it with Bruce.
(b) Not to talk about it until after Bruce is in Georgia.
(c) Not to talk about it until Bruce is ready.
(d) To try to talk about it with Bruce.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the letters of the game, Tegwar, stand for?
2. What is Henry's response to Katie's offer in Chapter 12?
3. What is the weather like when Henry is flying to Minnesota in Chapter 1?
4. How many baseball seasons did Bruce play in college?
5. What time of day is Henry playing a game of Tegwar with Joe?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)