|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sending Bruce false letters from the insurance company?
(a) It is not revealed.
(d) Both Holly and Henry.
2. What does Bruce convince the university to donate to his family while he is playing baseball?
(a) Farm equipiment.
(c) Farm goods.
3. How many doctors inform Henry of Bruce's condition in Chapter 1?
(b) A few.
4. How is Henry pitching after gaining weight?
(a) Faster and better than ever.
(b) Faster, but less accurate.
(c) Slightly slower than before.
(d) The same as before.
5. Why does the doctor have to be picked up when Bruce has an attack in Chapter 11?
(a) He does not have a car.
(b) His chauffeur is not there.
(c) His car is being repaired.
(d) He does not know how to get to where Bruce is.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Holly react to Henry's idea of only pretending to change the beneficiary of Bruce's insurance?
2. How does Sid respond to the comparison between him and a famous baseball player?
3. Why does Bruce surrender in World War II?
4. Where does Holly leave to go back home as the baseball touring begins?
5. How does Katie react to Henry's suggestion that she should get married?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)