|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bruce explain the way he knew he could steal the base?
(a) He uses logical reasoning.
(b) He references previous stolen bases.
(c) He uses an analogy.
(d) He references the playbook.
2. What reason does Henry provide to Dutch for going to Minnesota?
(a) To take another course on selling insurance.
(b) To visit a friend.
(c) To meet with another coach.
(d) To sell insurance.
3. What idea does Henry get after the baby is born?
(a) To write a song.
(b) To write a book.
(c) To retire soon.
(d) To play less games.
4. How does Katie leave in Chapter 12?
5. In what way does the group read and discuss each piece of mail in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way does Henry respond to Dutch's persistent questioning?
2. What time is it when Henry receives the phone call in Chapter 1?
3. How does Katie react to Henry's suggestion that she should get married?
4. Which day does Henry receive the phone call in Chapter 1?
5. How many people are watching Henry's Tegwar game in Chapter 8?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)