|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Henry and Holly say when Henry calls collect from the road in Chapter 2?
(a) Their own names.
(b) Code names.
(d) Ridiculous names.
2. What causes Dutch to agree to the clause that Henry insists on including in his contract?
(a) Henry's explanation.
(b) Henry's pitching skills.
(c) The look in Henry's eyes.
(d) The opinion of the team owner.
3. Based on the positive reaction from a previous book, what does Henry plan to include in the current book he is writing?
(a) A team roster.
(b) A team picture.
(c) An autograph.
(d) An interview.
4. What does Henry keep track of when he and Bruce are separated?
(a) The medical letter about Bruce's condition.
(b) The numbers of several doctors.
(c) The name and number of Bruce's doctor.
(d) The notes from Bruce's doctor.
5. What does Bruce realize about the little irritations in life in Chapter 4?
(a) They only matter to certain people.
(b) They only matter in certain situations.
(c) They do not really matter.
(d) They should not matter as much to certain people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Bruce's parents do to pass the time while sitting on their front porch?
2. What does Bruce convince the university to donate to his family while he is playing baseball?
3. Where does the team gather for training in Chapter 5?
4. As explained in Chapter 9, who is responsible for the success of the team?
5. What does Bruce think will happen if Dutch knows about his condition?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)