|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bruce tell his parents when they ask about the news from Minnesota?
(a) He says there is nothing wrong with him.
(b) He says they are unsure what is wrong with him.
(c) He says that more tests are needed.
(d) He says they think he might have a curable disease.
2. When does Henry say he will be back from his trip in Chapter 1?
(a) Before the baby is born.
(b) After the baby is born.
(c) He is unsure.
(d) When the baby is born.
3. Which of the following aspects of the country life amazes Henry in Chapter 4?
(a) The feeling of independence.
(b) The abundance of food.
(c) The topics of conversation.
(d) The lack of clocks.
4. Which name do Holly and Henry give to their baby?
5. How many doctors inform Henry of Bruce's condition in Chapter 1?
(d) A few.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is sending Bruce false letters from the insurance company?
2. According to the detective, where has Bruce been for medical treatment?
3. Which type of a song are other players making up about Katie?
4. What is Henry's response to Katie's offer in Chapter 12?
5. Which decades did Bruce help his father with farm work?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)