|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is wondering why Bruce is being played in the games?
(a) Other players.
2. What state is Henry traveling from to visit Bruce in the hospital?
(b) New Jersey.
(d) New York.
3. How many courses has Henry taken about selling insurance?
4. What decision does Henry make about Bruce's illness in Chapter 2?
(a) Not to talk about it until Bruce is ready.
(b) To try to talk about it with Bruce.
(c) Not to talk about it until after Bruce is in Georgia.
(d) To avoid talking about it with Bruce.
5. What time of day is Henry playing a game of Tegwar with Joe?
(a) The morning.
(b) The evening.
(c) The afternoon.
(d) The early evening.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Holly react to Henry's idea of only pretending to change the beneficiary of Bruce's insurance?
2. What do the letters of the game, Tegwar, stand for?
3. What happens to Bruce after he surrenders in the War?
4. In what way does Henry respond to Dutch's persistent questioning?
5. How is Henry pitching after gaining weight?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)