|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the team doing as the season officially opens?
(a) They are winning a portion of their games.
(b) They are winning most of their games.
(c) They are winning all of their games.
(d) They are winning half of their games.
2. Where does Henry have coffee with the stewardess in Chapter 1?
(b) Fort Wayne.
3. What does Bruce think will happen if Dutch knows about his condition?
(a) He will be fired.
(b) He will be suspended.
(c) He will not be able to play.
(d) He will be given a raise.
4. What do Henry and Holly say when Henry calls collect from the road in Chapter 2?
(b) Code names.
(c) Their own names.
(d) Ridiculous names.
5. What causes Dutch to agree to the clause that Henry insists on including in his contract?
(a) Henry's explanation.
(b) The opinion of the team owner.
(c) Henry's pitching skills.
(d) The look in Henry's eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Katie react to Henry's suggestion that she should get married?
2. When does Henry get home after hearing that Holly is in labor?
3. Which insect does Dutch compare the team's season to?
4. What is the main thing that Sid is known for thinking about?
5. Different from the earlier location given in the book, which of these is actually Bruce's hometown?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)