|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Sid described?
2. Where does Bruce seem to know a lot about nature?
(a) Neither close to or far away from home.
(b) Only close to home.
(c) Only far away from home.
(d) Close to home and far away from home.
3. How long has it been since Henry and Holly have been at Katie's house before Chapter 10?
(a) Many years.
(b) A few years.
(c) Two years.
(d) A year.
4. What do the letters of the game, Tegwar, stand for?
(a) The Exciting Game With Added Rules.
(b) The Exciting Game Without Any Rules.
(c) The Elaborate Game Without Any Rules.
(d) The Elaborate Game Without Added Rules.
5. How is the team doing as the season officially opens?
(a) They are winning half of their games.
(b) They are winning a portion of their games.
(c) They are winning most of their games.
(d) They are winning all of their games.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Katie react to Henry's suggestion that she should get married?
2. How is Henry pitching after gaining weight?
3. Which reference does Henry make in order to convince Bruce that he is not stupid?
4. What university recruited Bruce to play baseball?
5. How many games each day does Bruce play with an amateur league?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)