|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main thing that Sid is known for thinking about?
(a) The batting averages of other players.
(b) The hitting techniques of other players.
(c) His hitting technique.
(d) His batting average.
2. Where does Bruce fight in World War II?
3. How many people are watching Henry's Tegwar game in Chapter 8?
(a) No one but the participants.
(b) One person.
(c) A few people.
(d) A crowd.
4. What does Bruce tell his parents when they ask about the news from Minnesota?
(a) He says there is nothing wrong with him.
(b) He says they think he might have a curable disease.
(c) He says that more tests are needed.
(d) He says they are unsure what is wrong with him.
5. How is Sid described?
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Henry to think that Bruce's father knows about his condition?
2. Which things does Bruce remember when he thinks about the times he put his life at risk?
3. What title is Henry given as he begins playing baseball again?
4. How are Henry and Bruce separated during the tour while playing baseball?
5. Where is Bruce showing Henry places that correspond to the stories of his youth?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)