|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time is it when Henry receives the phone call in Chapter 1?
(a) Ten a.m.
(b) One a.m.
(c) One p.m.
(d) Ten p.m.
2. What is it about Henry's story that Dutch discusses with him on the train?
(a) The lack of evidence.
(b) The complexities.
(c) The lack of details.
(d) The inconsistencies.
3. Different from the earlier location given in the book, which of these is actually Bruce's hometown?
(a) Mill Creek, Georgia.
(b) Mill Station, Georgia.
(c) Mill, Georgia.
(d) Millsboro, Georgia.
4. How do Bruce's parents respond to Henry's visit?
(a) They are surprised.
(b) They are confused.
(c) They are happy.
(d) They are excited.
5. What is the name of the operator that Henry and Bruce are concerned will hear their conversations?
Short Answer Questions
1. From which city is the coach who tries to recruit Henry?
2. What does Henry receive during the contract negotiations?
3. What causes Dutch to agree to the clause that Henry insists on including in his contract?
4. According to the story that Henry tells Dutch, why did he and Bruce go to Bruce's parents' house?
5. How many courses has Henry taken about selling insurance?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)