|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years has Henry been playing baseball when the book begins?
2. How does Bruce respond to the team's decision to keep him?
(a) He is surprised.
(b) He is concerned.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He is not surprised.
3. What do the letters of the game, Tegwar, stand for?
(a) The Exciting Game With Added Rules.
(b) The Exciting Game Without Any Rules.
(c) The Elaborate Game Without Any Rules.
(d) The Elaborate Game Without Added Rules.
4. Which day does Henry receive the phone call in Chapter 1?
5. How do Bruce's parents respond to Henry's visit?
(a) They are surprised.
(b) They are confused.
(c) They are excited.
(d) They are happy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is included in the things that Henry tells Katie about Bruce?
2. Which reference does Henry make in order to convince Bruce that he is not stupid?
3. How is Sid described?
4. Which of the following do Bruce and Henry start doing in Chapter 4?
5. What does Henry keep track of when he and Bruce are separated?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)