|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Besides selling insurance and playing baseball, what does Henry do?
(a) He is writing a novel, but does not have a publisher.
(b) He writes a sports column for a newspaper.
(c) He writes for a sports magazine.
(d) He is writing a novel that will be published.
2. Which reference does Henry make in order to convince Bruce that he is not stupid?
(a) Bruce's knowledge of sports strategies.
(b) Bruce's knowledge of sports statistics.
(c) Bruce 's knowledge of nature.
(d) Bruce's knowledge of various cities.
3. As Henry is reminded at the end of Chapter 4, when did Bruce visit their apartment frequently?
(a) Several years before.
(b) The previous year.
(c) Two years ago.
(d) Earlier that year.
4. How is the team doing as the season officially opens?
(a) They are winning half of their games.
(b) They are winning a portion of their games.
(c) They are winning all of their games.
(d) They are winning most of their games.
5. How does Bruce respond to the team's decision to keep him?
(a) He is surprised.
(b) He is concerned.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He is not surprised.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bruce fight in World War II?
2. How does Holly react to Henry's joking when he tells her about Bruce's condition?
3. How is Henry pitching after gaining weight?
4. Which of the following do Bruce and Henry start doing in Chapter 4?
5. What is the main thing that Sid is known for thinking about?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)