|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Katie react to Henry's suggestion that she should get married?
(a) She agrees to think about it.
(b) She laughs.
(c) She leaves.
(d) She does not respond.
2. How many people are watching Henry's Tegwar game in Chapter 8?
(a) No one but the participants.
(b) A crowd.
(c) A few people.
(d) One person.
3. How many doctors inform Henry of Bruce's condition in Chapter 1?
(d) A few.
4. In what way does Henry respond to Dutch's persistent questioning?
(a) He becomes upset.
(b) He ignores him.
(c) He begins asking questions of his own.
(d) He asks him to stop the questioning.
5. What do the letters of the game, Tegwar, stand for?
(a) The Elaborate Game Without Added Rules.
(b) The Exciting Game Without Any Rules.
(c) The Elaborate Game Without Any Rules.
(d) The Exciting Game With Added Rules.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Henry thinking about at the end of Chapter 3?
2. Besides selling insurance and playing baseball, what does Henry do?
3. Different from the earlier location given in the book, which of these is actually Bruce's hometown?
4. What does Bruce think will happen if Dutch knows about his condition?
5. What reason does Henry provide to Dutch for going to Minnesota?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)