|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Henry provide to Dutch for going to Minnesota?
(a) To meet with another coach.
(b) To take another course on selling insurance.
(c) To sell insurance.
(d) To visit a friend.
2. What does Henry keep track of when he and Bruce are separated?
(a) The medical letter about Bruce's condition.
(b) The notes from Bruce's doctor.
(c) The name and number of Bruce's doctor.
(d) The numbers of several doctors.
3. Where does Bruce seem to know a lot about nature?
(a) Only far away from home.
(b) Only close to home.
(c) Neither close to or far away from home.
(d) Close to home and far away from home.
4. How is Henry pitching after gaining weight?
(a) Slightly slower than before.
(b) Faster and better than ever.
(c) Faster, but less accurate.
(d) The same as before.
5. What title is Henry given as he begins playing baseball again?
(a) Team Captain.
(b) Pitching Captain.
(c) Player Representative.
(d) Team Representative.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main thing that Sid is known for thinking about?
2. What is Henry's initial reaction to what the doctors tell him about Bruce in Chapter 1?
3. Which reference does Henry make in order to convince Bruce that he is not stupid?
4. What does Bruce tell his parents when they ask about the news from Minnesota?
5. What decision does Henry make about Bruce's illness in Chapter 2?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)