|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bruce realize about the little irritations in life in Chapter 4?
(a) They only matter in certain situations.
(b) They only matter to certain people.
(c) They do not really matter.
(d) They should not matter as much to certain people.
2. How are Henry and Bruce separated during the tour while playing baseball?
(b) For months at a time.
(d) For weeks at a time.
3. What is Dutch's reaction to Bruce's explanation of why he stole the base?
(a) He is impressed.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He is surprised.
4. Why is Dutch outraged about Bruce's successful attempt at stealing a base?
(a) He did it without instruction.
(b) He used a new sliding technique.
(c) He could have been injured.
(d) He did it even though he was instructed not to.
5. What university recruited Bruce to play baseball?
(a) Eastern States University.
(b) Central States University.
(c) Southern States University.
(d) Western States University.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Bruce's parents respond to Henry's visit?
2. How does Dutch react to the clause that Henry insists on including in his contract?
3. How many baseball seasons did Bruce play in college?
4. What does Henry keep track of when he and Bruce are separated?
5. What is it about Henry's story that Dutch discusses with him on the train?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)