|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Henry say he will be back from his trip in Chapter 1?
(a) When the baby is born.
(b) He is unsure.
(c) Before the baby is born.
(d) After the baby is born.
2. Which one of the following is not mentioned as something that Henry does while waiting for his contract negotiation?
(a) Lounging on the beach.
(b) Having games of Tegwar.
(c) Practicing his pitching.
(d) Playing badminton.
3. Why does Henry refuse to sign his baseball contract in Chapter 4?
(a) He thinks the schedule is too extensive.
(b) He does not want to play in that many games.
(c) He thinks the wages are too low.
(d) He is waiting to show it to a lawyer.
4. What is it about Henry's story that Dutch discusses with him on the train?
(a) The lack of details.
(b) The lack of evidence.
(c) The complexities.
(d) The inconsistencies.
5. What causes Henry to think that Bruce's father knows about his condition?
(a) The amount of money he is willing to give during a game.
(b) He saw him reading the medical letter.
(c) Specific things he says in conversation.
(d) He saw the telegram from the hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bruce think will happen if Dutch knows about his condition?
2. Why is Dutch outraged about Bruce's successful attempt at stealing a base?
3. What is Henry thinking of as the phone rings in Chapter 1?
4. Which team does Bruce play for after college?
5. Which of the following do Bruce and Henry start doing in Chapter 4?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)