|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry keep track of when he and Bruce are separated?
(a) The notes from Bruce's doctor.
(b) The medical letter about Bruce's condition.
(c) The name and number of Bruce's doctor.
(d) The numbers of several doctors.
2. Who is wondering why Bruce is being played in the games?
(d) Other players.
3. How many months has Holly been pregnant when Henry leaves for the hospital in Chapter 1?
4. In what way does Henry respond to Dutch's persistent questioning?
(a) He begins asking questions of his own.
(b) He ignores him.
(c) He becomes upset.
(d) He asks him to stop the questioning.
5. What state is Henry traveling from to visit Bruce in the hospital?
(b) New Jersey.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Henry and Bruce separated during the tour while playing baseball?
2. What does Bruce convince the university to donate to his family while he is playing baseball?
3. What is Henry thinking about at the end of Chapter 3?
4. What does Bruce tell his parents when they ask about the news from Minnesota?
5. What reason does Henry provide to Dutch for going to Minnesota?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)