|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the team doing as the season officially opens?
(a) They are winning all of their games.
(b) They are winning most of their games.
(c) They are winning half of their games.
(d) They are winning a portion of their games.
2. Where does Bruce seem to know a lot about nature?
(a) Neither close to or far away from home.
(b) Only far away from home.
(c) Close to home and far away from home.
(d) Only close to home.
3. How much advance notice are Bruce's parents given about his visit with Henry?
(a) Two weeks.
(c) Two days.
(d) One day.
4. Why is Dutch outraged about Bruce's successful attempt at stealing a base?
(a) He used a new sliding technique.
(b) He did it even though he was instructed not to.
(c) He did it without instruction.
(d) He could have been injured.
5. What causes Dutch to agree to the clause that Henry insists on including in his contract?
(a) The look in Henry's eyes.
(b) Henry's explanation.
(c) The opinion of the team owner.
(d) Henry's pitching skills.
Short Answer Questions
1. Besides selling insurance and playing baseball, what does Henry do?
2. Where does the team gather for training in Chapter 5?
3. What does Henry receive during the contract negotiations?
4. Where do Henry and Katie meet to talk about Bruce's condition?
5. What does Bruce realize about the little irritations in life in Chapter 4?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)