|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the team gather for training in Chapter 5?
(a) Asbury Park.
(b) Crescent Lake Field.
(c) Aqua Clara.
(d) Miller Huggins Field.
2. What does Bruce tell his parents when they ask about the news from Minnesota?
(a) He says that more tests are needed.
(b) He says there is nothing wrong with him.
(c) He says they are unsure what is wrong with him.
(d) He says they think he might have a curable disease.
3. What is the name of the scout that recruited Bruce after college?
(a) Robert Violet.
(b) Ron White.
(c) Ray Pink.
(d) Robbie Red.
4. Different from the earlier location given in the book, which of these is actually Bruce's hometown?
(a) Mill Station, Georgia.
(b) Mill Creek, Georgia.
(c) Millsboro, Georgia.
(d) Mill, Georgia.
5. Which things does Bruce remember when he thinks about the times he put his life at risk?
(a) Playing in unsafe places, participating in sports, and going to War.
(b) Doing dangerous work, playing in unsafe places, and going to War.
(c) Doing dangerous work, participating in sports, and playing in unsafe places.
(d) Doing dangerous work, participating in sports, and going to War.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the coach from a different city offer Henry in an attempt to recruit him?
2. How are Henry and Bruce separated during the tour while playing baseball?
3. How many doctors inform Henry of Bruce's condition in Chapter 1?
4. How many courses has Henry taken about selling insurance?
5. What does Henry receive during the contract negotiations?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)