|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the hospital in which Bruce is staying?
(a) Duluth, MN.
(b) Monticello, MN.
(c) Minneapolis, MN.
(d) Rochester, MN.
2. Based on the positive reaction from a previous book, what does Henry plan to include in the current book he is writing?
(a) An autograph.
(b) A team roster.
(c) An interview.
(d) A team picture.
3. How is the team doing as the season officially opens?
(a) They are winning half of their games.
(b) They are winning all of their games.
(c) They are winning most of their games.
(d) They are winning a portion of their games.
4. What time of day is Henry playing a game of Tegwar with Joe?
(a) The morning.
(b) The evening.
(c) The early evening.
(d) The afternoon.
5. What reason does Henry provide to Dutch for going to Minnesota?
(a) To take another course on selling insurance.
(b) To meet with another coach.
(c) To visit a friend.
(d) To sell insurance.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way does Henry respond to Dutch's persistent questioning?
2. What decision does Henry make about Bruce's illness in Chapter 2?
3. What causes Henry to think that Bruce's father knows about his condition?
4. Where does the team gather for training in Chapter 5?
5. How is Sid described?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)