|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Henry have coffee with the stewardess in Chapter 1?
(c) Fort Wayne.
2. Where do Henry and Katie meet to talk about Bruce's condition?
(a) An airport.
(b) A bar.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A coffee house.
3. How is Sid described?
4. What is the name of the scout that recruited Bruce after college?
(a) Ray Pink.
(b) Robbie Red.
(c) Robert Violet.
(d) Ron White.
5. What is the main thing that Sid is known for thinking about?
(a) His batting average.
(b) His hitting technique.
(c) The hitting techniques of other players.
(d) The batting averages of other players.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which Georgia town is Bruce from?
2. Who is wondering why Bruce is being played in the games?
3. What does Bruce think will happen if Dutch knows about his condition?
4. What state is Henry traveling from to visit Bruce in the hospital?
5. How does Dutch react to the clause that Henry insists on including in his contract?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)