|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Henry and Holly say when Henry calls collect from the road in Chapter 2?
(a) Their own names.
(b) Ridiculous names.
(c) Code names.
2. How are Henry and Bruce separated during the tour while playing baseball?
(a) For weeks at a time.
(c) For months at a time.
3. What does Henry keep track of when he and Bruce are separated?
(a) The notes from Bruce's doctor.
(b) The name and number of Bruce's doctor.
(c) The medical letter about Bruce's condition.
(d) The numbers of several doctors.
4. What do the letters of the game, Tegwar, stand for?
(a) The Elaborate Game Without Added Rules.
(b) The Exciting Game Without Any Rules.
(c) The Elaborate Game Without Any Rules.
(d) The Exciting Game With Added Rules.
5. Where does Bruce seem to know a lot about nature?
(a) Close to home and far away from home.
(b) Neither close to or far away from home.
(c) Only far away from home.
(d) Only close to home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Henry's initial reaction to what the doctors tell him about Bruce in Chapter 1?
2. Based on the positive reaction from a previous book, what does Henry plan to include in the current book he is writing?
3. Which Georgia town is Bruce from?
4. What state is Henry traveling from to visit Bruce in the hospital?
5. How does Dutch react to the clause that Henry insists on including in his contract?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)