|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Bruce call Henry during the phone call in Chapter 1?
2. What is Henry thinking about at the end of Chapter 3?
(a) The times he helped Bruce.
(b) The times he was supportive of Bruce.
(c) The times Bruce helped him.
(d) The times he was mad at Bruce.
3. How many games each day does Bruce play with an amateur league?
(a) Only one.
(b) Two or three.
(d) One or two.
4. What does Bruce tell his parents when they ask about the news from Minnesota?
(a) He says that more tests are needed.
(b) He says they are unsure what is wrong with him.
(c) He says there is nothing wrong with him.
(d) He says they think he might have a curable disease.
5. What does Bruce think will happen if Dutch knows about his condition?
(a) He will be suspended.
(b) He will be given a raise.
(c) He will not be able to play.
(d) He will be fired.
Short Answer Questions
1. What title is Henry given as he begins playing baseball again?
2. What causes Dutch to agree to the clause that Henry insists on including in his contract?
3. How is Henry pitching after gaining weight?
4. What does Bruce do while fighting in World War II?
5. In what way does the group read and discuss each piece of mail in Chapter 4?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)