|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Henry pitching after gaining weight?
(a) Slightly slower than before.
(b) The same as before.
(c) Faster and better than ever.
(d) Faster, but less accurate.
2. Which of the following is the name of the insurance company that Henry sells insurance with?
3. What is Henry's initial reaction to what the doctors tell him about Bruce in Chapter 1?
(a) He is quiet.
(b) He is confused.
(c) He is nervous.
(d) He is upset.
4. Which of the following aspects of the country life amazes Henry in Chapter 4?
(a) The feeling of independence.
(b) The abundance of food.
(c) The topics of conversation.
(d) The lack of clocks.
5. Which reference does Henry make in order to convince Bruce that he is not stupid?
(a) Bruce 's knowledge of nature.
(b) Bruce's knowledge of sports statistics.
(c) Bruce's knowledge of various cities.
(d) Bruce's knowledge of sports strategies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Bruce after he surrenders in the War?
2. What does Bruce tell his parents when they ask about the news from Minnesota?
3. When does Henry say he will be back from his trip in Chapter 1?
4. In what way does the group read and discuss each piece of mail in Chapter 4?
5. What is the name of the scout that recruited Bruce after college?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)