|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Henry typically sell insurance to?
(a) Friends from baseball and college.
(b) Friends from college and local businesses.
(c) Friends from baseball.
(d) Friends from college.
2. What happens to Bruce after he surrenders in the War?
(a) He is transferred to another military base.
(b) He is sent home.
(c) He is given a new assignment.
(d) He is reassigned to another country.
3. What does Bruce do while fighting in World War II?
(a) He shoots from a foxhole.
(b) He distributes supplies.
(c) He works on improving weaponry.
(d) He shoots from a fort.
4. From which city is the coach who tries to recruit Henry?
5. Which of the following aspects of the country life amazes Henry in Chapter 4?
(a) The abundance of food.
(b) The topics of conversation.
(c) The feeling of independence.
(d) The lack of clocks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following surprises Henry about Bruce as they are driving?
2. What do Bruce's parents do to pass the time while sitting on their front porch?
3. How does Dutch react to the clause that Henry insists on including in his contract?
4. How many games each day does Bruce play with an amateur league?
5. Which of the following is the name of the insurance company that Henry sells insurance with?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)