|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry receive during the contract negotiations?
(a) The team will pay his taxes.
(b) A bonus.
(c) Exntended vacation days, a bonus, and the team will pay his taxes.
(d) Extended vacation days.
2. What does Bruce think will happen if Dutch knows about his condition?
(a) He will be fired.
(b) He will be suspended.
(c) He will be given a raise.
(d) He will not be able to play.
3. Which team does Bruce play for after college?
(a) New York Lions.
(b) New York Knights.
(c) New York Mammoths.
(d) New York Warriors.
4. Where does Holly leave to go back home as the baseball touring begins?
(c) Ft. Lauderdale.
(d) Fort Meyers.
5. What does Bruce tell his parents when they ask about the news from Minnesota?
(a) He says they are unsure what is wrong with him.
(b) He says that more tests are needed.
(c) He says there is nothing wrong with him.
(d) He says they think he might have a curable disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the hospital in which Bruce is staying?
2. How many doctors inform Henry of Bruce's condition in Chapter 1?
3. What do Henry and Holly say when Henry calls collect from the road in Chapter 2?
4. What happens to Bruce after he surrenders in the War?
5. How does Holly react to Henry's joking when he tells her about Bruce's condition?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)