|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Henry and Bruce separated during the tour while playing baseball?
(a) For weeks at a time.
(c) For months at a time.
2. What does Henry receive during the contract negotiations?
(a) Extended vacation days.
(b) The team will pay his taxes.
(c) A bonus.
(d) Exntended vacation days, a bonus, and the team will pay his taxes.
3. How does Holly react to Henry's joking when he tells her about Bruce's condition?
(a) She is appalled.
(b) She is angry.
(c) She is confused.
(d) She is surprised.
4. Which of the following aspects of the country life amazes Henry in Chapter 4?
(a) The feeling of independence.
(b) The abundance of food.
(c) The lack of clocks.
(d) The topics of conversation.
5. Which decades did Bruce help his father with farm work?
(b) 1930s and 1940s.
(d) 1920s and 1930s.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the letters of the game, Tegwar, stand for?
2. What name does Bruce call Henry during the phone call in Chapter 1?
3. What university recruited Bruce to play baseball?
4. Why does Bruce surrender in World War II?
5. Which one of the following is not mentioned as something that Henry does while waiting for his contract negotiation?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)