|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many baseball seasons did Bruce play in college?
(a) A few.
2. How much advance notice are Bruce's parents given about his visit with Henry?
(a) One day.
(c) Two days.
(d) Two weeks.
3. What does Bruce realize about the little irritations in life in Chapter 4?
(a) They only matter to certain people.
(b) They do not really matter.
(c) They only matter in certain situations.
(d) They should not matter as much to certain people.
4. Why does Henry refuse to sign his baseball contract in Chapter 4?
(a) He thinks the schedule is too extensive.
(b) He thinks the wages are too low.
(c) He does not want to play in that many games.
(d) He is waiting to show it to a lawyer.
5. What do the letters of the game, Tegwar, stand for?
(a) The Exciting Game Without Any Rules.
(b) The Elaborate Game Without Added Rules.
(c) The Exciting Game With Added Rules.
(d) The Elaborate Game Without Any Rules.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bruce convince the university to donate to his family while he is playing baseball?
2. What time is it when Henry receives the phone call in Chapter 1?
3. Besides selling insurance and playing baseball, what does Henry do?
4. What state is Henry traveling from to visit Bruce in the hospital?
5. What is Henry thinking about at the end of Chapter 3?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)