|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what way does the group read and discuss each piece of mail in Chapter 4?
2. How is Henry pitching after gaining weight?
(a) The same as before.
(b) Slightly slower than before.
(c) Faster, but less accurate.
(d) Faster and better than ever.
3. What does Bruce realize about the little irritations in life in Chapter 4?
(a) They only matter to certain people.
(b) They should not matter as much to certain people.
(c) They only matter in certain situations.
(d) They do not really matter.
4. As Henry is reminded at the end of Chapter 4, when did Bruce visit their apartment frequently?
(a) Several years before.
(b) Earlier that year.
(c) The previous year.
(d) Two years ago.
5. Which of the following aspects of the country life amazes Henry in Chapter 4?
(a) The feeling of independence.
(b) The abundance of food.
(c) The topics of conversation.
(d) The lack of clocks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry keep track of when he and Bruce are separated?
2. What is Henry thinking about at the end of Chapter 3?
3. Besides selling insurance and playing baseball, what does Henry do?
4. How many baseball seasons did Bruce play in college?
5. What does Henry label the doctors after hearing about Bruce's condition?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)