|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What university recruited Bruce to play baseball?
(a) Central States University.
(b) Southern States University.
(c) Eastern States University.
(d) Western States University.
2. Which things does Bruce remember when he thinks about the times he put his life at risk?
(a) Doing dangerous work, playing in unsafe places, and going to War.
(b) Doing dangerous work, participating in sports, and going to War.
(c) Doing dangerous work, participating in sports, and playing in unsafe places.
(d) Playing in unsafe places, participating in sports, and going to War.
3. How are Henry and Bruce separated during the tour while playing baseball?
(b) For weeks at a time.
(d) For months at a time.
4. How does Bruce respond to the team's decision to keep him?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is concerned.
(c) He is not surprised.
(d) He is surprised.
5. What do Bruce's parents do to pass the time while sitting on their front porch?
(a) Swat flies and drink water.
(b) Swat flies, read books, and drink water.
(c) Read books and drink water.
(d) Swat flies and read books.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much advance notice are Bruce's parents given about his visit with Henry?
2. From which city is the coach who tries to recruit Henry?
3. How are the rules of Tegwar invented?
4. What is Henry thinking about at the end of Chapter 3?
5. What is Henry's initial reaction to what the doctors tell him about Bruce in Chapter 1?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)