|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Bruce after he surrenders in the War?
(a) He is sent home.
(b) He is given a new assignment.
(c) He is reassigned to another country.
(d) He is transferred to another military base.
2. Who does Henry typically sell insurance to?
(a) Friends from baseball.
(b) Friends from baseball and college.
(c) Friends from college and local businesses.
(d) Friends from college.
3. Which of the following surprises Henry about Bruce as they are driving?
(a) He is singing, joking, and laughing.
(b) He is laughing.
(c) He is singing.
(d) He is joking.
4. What does Henry receive during the contract negotiations?
(a) The team will pay his taxes.
(b) Extended vacation days.
(c) A bonus.
(d) Exntended vacation days, a bonus, and the team will pay his taxes.
5. What university recruited Bruce to play baseball?
(a) Central States University.
(b) Southern States University.
(c) Western States University.
(d) Eastern States University.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the operator that Henry and Bruce are concerned will hear their conversations?
2. What is Henry's initial reaction to what the doctors tell him about Bruce in Chapter 1?
3. What is Henry thinking about at the end of Chapter 3?
4. How long does Holly stay in Chapter 4?
5. Which Georgia town is Bruce from?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)