|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Based on the positive reaction from a previous book, what does Henry plan to include in the current book he is writing?
(a) A team roster.
(b) An autograph.
(c) An interview.
(d) A team picture.
2. What does the coach from a different city offer Henry in an attempt to recruit him?
(a) More money.
(b) More vacation days.
(c) More money, a lighter schedule, and more vacation days.
(d) A lighter schedule.
3. What does Bruce convince the university to donate to his family while he is playing baseball?
(c) Farm equipiment.
(d) Farm goods.
4. Where does Bruce fight in World War II?
5. Which decades did Bruce help his father with farm work?
(c) 1930s and 1940s.
(d) 1920s and 1930s.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Henry is reminded at the end of Chapter 4, when did Bruce visit their apartment frequently?
2. How many years has Henry been playing baseball when the book begins?
3. What does Bruce think will happen if Dutch knows about his condition?
4. Who is wondering why Bruce is being played in the games?
5. What does Bruce tell his parents when they ask about the news from Minnesota?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)