|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following surprises Henry about Bruce as they are driving?
(a) He is joking.
(b) He is singing.
(c) He is singing, joking, and laughing.
(d) He is laughing.
2. What do the letters of the game, Tegwar, stand for?
(a) The Exciting Game With Added Rules.
(b) The Elaborate Game Without Any Rules.
(c) The Exciting Game Without Any Rules.
(d) The Elaborate Game Without Added Rules.
3. What does the coach from a different city offer Henry in an attempt to recruit him?
(a) More money, a lighter schedule, and more vacation days.
(b) More vacation days.
(c) More money.
(d) A lighter schedule.
4. How does Dutch react to the clause that Henry insists on including in his contract?
(a) He is ambivalent.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He is offended.
(d) He is confused.
5. What happens to Bruce after he surrenders in the War?
(a) He is reassigned to another country.
(b) He is sent home.
(c) He is given a new assignment.
(d) He is transferred to another military base.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Henry and Holly say when Henry calls collect from the road in Chapter 2?
2. Which of the following is the name of the insurance company that Henry sells insurance with?
3. In what way does the group read and discuss each piece of mail in Chapter 4?
4. Where does Henry have coffee with the stewardess in Chapter 1?
5. What causes Henry to think that Bruce's father knows about his condition?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)