|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Holly leave to go back home as the baseball touring begins?
(a) Ft. Lauderdale.
(d) Fort Meyers.
2. How do Bruce's parents respond to Henry's visit?
(a) They are happy.
(b) They are surprised.
(c) They are confused.
(d) They are excited.
3. What is Henry thinking about at the end of Chapter 3?
(a) The times he was mad at Bruce.
(b) The times Bruce helped him.
(c) The times he was supportive of Bruce.
(d) The times he helped Bruce.
4. How many years has Henry been playing baseball when the book begins?
5. Which one of the following is not mentioned as something that Henry does while waiting for his contract negotiation?
(a) Lounging on the beach.
(b) Playing badminton.
(c) Practicing his pitching.
(d) Having games of Tegwar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bruce tell his parents when they ask about the news from Minnesota?
2. How does Holly react to Henry's joking when he tells her about Bruce's condition?
3. How long does the group wait for the mail each morning in Chapter 4?
4. Which team does Bruce play for after college?
5. What does Henry keep track of when he and Bruce are separated?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)