|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Dutch to agree to the clause that Henry insists on including in his contract?
(a) Henry's pitching skills.
(b) The opinion of the team owner.
(c) The look in Henry's eyes.
(d) Henry's explanation.
2. Where does Bruce fight in World War II?
3. As Henry is reminded at the end of Chapter 4, when did Bruce visit their apartment frequently?
(a) Several years before.
(b) The previous year.
(c) Earlier that year.
(d) Two years ago.
4. What does Bruce convince the university to donate to his family while he is playing baseball?
(c) Farm equipiment.
(d) Farm goods.
5. Why does Bruce surrender in World War II?
(a) He is surrounded by the enemy.
(b) He runs out of ammunition.
(c) He is separated from his unit, runs out of ammunition, and is surrounded by the enemy.
(d) He is separated from his unit.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Bruce's parents respond to Henry's visit?
2. Who does Henry typically sell insurance to?
3. Where does the team gather for training in Chapter 5?
4. What do Henry and Holly say when Henry calls collect from the road in Chapter 2?
5. Which decades did Bruce help his father with farm work?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)