|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Henry typically sell insurance to?
(a) Friends from baseball.
(b) Friends from college and local businesses.
(c) Friends from college.
(d) Friends from baseball and college.
2. What does Bruce think will happen if Dutch knows about his condition?
(a) He will be fired.
(b) He will be given a raise.
(c) He will not be able to play.
(d) He will be suspended.
3. Besides selling insurance and playing baseball, what does Henry do?
(a) He writes a sports column for a newspaper.
(b) He is writing a novel, but does not have a publisher.
(c) He writes for a sports magazine.
(d) He is writing a novel that will be published.
4. Where does Henry have coffee with the stewardess in Chapter 1?
(c) Fort Wayne.
5. How long does the group wait for the mail each morning in Chapter 4?
(a) A few hours.
(b) One hour.
(c) Two hours.
(d) Several hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which day does Henry receive the phone call in Chapter 1?
2. In what way does the group read and discuss each piece of mail in Chapter 4?
3. Why does Bruce surrender in World War II?
4. What is the name of the operator that Henry and Bruce are concerned will hear their conversations?
5. What title is Henry given as he begins playing baseball again?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)