|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which team does Bruce play for after college?
(a) New York Warriors.
(b) New York Knights.
(c) New York Lions.
(d) New York Mammoths.
2. What title is Henry given as he begins playing baseball again?
(a) Pitching Captain.
(b) Team Representative.
(c) Player Representative.
(d) Team Captain.
3. Which day does Henry receive the phone call in Chapter 1?
4. In what way does the group read and discuss each piece of mail in Chapter 4?
5. How does Dutch react to the clause that Henry insists on including in his contract?
(a) He is offended.
(b) He is confused.
(c) He is angry.
(d) He is ambivalent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Dutch to agree to the clause that Henry insists on including in his contract?
2. What does Henry keep track of when he and Bruce are separated?
3. Why does Henry refuse to sign his baseball contract in Chapter 4?
4. Why does Bruce surrender in World War II?
5. Where does Bruce seem to know a lot about nature?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)