|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Besides selling insurance and playing baseball, what does Henry do?
(a) He writes for a sports magazine.
(b) He is writing a novel, but does not have a publisher.
(c) He writes a sports column for a newspaper.
(d) He is writing a novel that will be published.
2. What does Henry label the doctors after hearing about Bruce's condition?
3. Which Georgia town is Bruce from?
4. Who is wondering why Bruce is being played in the games?
(c) Other players.
5. What is Henry thinking about at the end of Chapter 3?
(a) The times Bruce helped him.
(b) The times he helped Bruce.
(c) The times he was mad at Bruce.
(d) The times he was supportive of Bruce.
Short Answer Questions
1. What decision does Henry make about Bruce's illness in Chapter 2?
2. How many courses has Henry taken about selling insurance?
3. What happens to Bruce after he surrenders in the War?
4. When does Henry say he will be back from his trip in Chapter 1?
5. Where does Henry have coffee with the stewardess in Chapter 1?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)