|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What decision does Henry make about Bruce's illness in Chapter 2?
(a) To avoid talking about it with Bruce.
(b) Not to talk about it until after Bruce is in Georgia.
(c) Not to talk about it until Bruce is ready.
(d) To try to talk about it with Bruce.
2. What do Bruce's parents do to pass the time while sitting on their front porch?
(a) Swat flies and read books.
(b) Swat flies and drink water.
(c) Swat flies, read books, and drink water.
(d) Read books and drink water.
3. What university recruited Bruce to play baseball?
(a) Western States University.
(b) Southern States University.
(c) Central States University.
(d) Eastern States University.
4. Which of the following do Bruce and Henry start doing in Chapter 4?
(a) Going to church.
(b) Going to town meetings.
(c) Going to church, and town meetings and events.
(d) Participating in town events.
5. Why does Henry refuse to sign his baseball contract in Chapter 4?
(a) He thinks the wages are too low.
(b) He does not want to play in that many games.
(c) He is waiting to show it to a lawyer.
(d) He thinks the schedule is too extensive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Henry thinking about at the end of Chapter 3?
2. Where does Henry have coffee with the stewardess in Chapter 1?
3. What time is it when Henry receives the phone call in Chapter 1?
4. In what way does the group read and discuss each piece of mail in Chapter 4?
5. How many games each day does Bruce play with an amateur league?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)