|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What state is Henry traveling from to visit Bruce in the hospital?
(b) New Jersey.
(c) New York.
2. How are the rules of Tegwar invented?
(a) In the middle of the game.
(b) Before the game is played and in the middle of the game.
(c) As the game is played.
(d) Before the game is played.
3. What is Henry thinking of as the phone rings in Chapter 1?
(a) If he paid the phone bill.
(b) Who could be calling.
(c) Funny ways to answer it.
(d) If he should answer it.
4. How many games each day does Bruce play with an amateur league?
(a) Only one.
(b) One or two.
(c) Two or three.
5. How long does the group wait for the mail each morning in Chapter 4?
(a) Two hours.
(b) One hour.
(c) Several hours.
(d) A few hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Bruce showing Henry places that correspond to the stories of his youth?
2. What does Bruce think will happen if Dutch knows about his condition?
3. What does Bruce tell his parents when they ask about the news from Minnesota?
4. What is Henry thinking about at the end of Chapter 3?
5. What does Bruce do while fighting in World War II?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)