|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bruce do while fighting in World War II?
(a) He shoots from a fort.
(b) He shoots from a foxhole.
(c) He works on improving weaponry.
(d) He distributes supplies.
2. What do the letters of the game, Tegwar, stand for?
(a) The Exciting Game With Added Rules.
(b) The Elaborate Game Without Any Rules.
(c) The Elaborate Game Without Added Rules.
(d) The Exciting Game Without Any Rules.
3. As Henry is reminded at the end of Chapter 4, when did Bruce visit their apartment frequently?
(a) Several years before.
(b) Two years ago.
(c) Earlier that year.
(d) The previous year.
4. How does Holly react to Henry's joking when he tells her about Bruce's condition?
(a) She is angry.
(b) She is appalled.
(c) She is confused.
(d) She is surprised.
5. What does Bruce tell his parents when they ask about the news from Minnesota?
(a) He says they are unsure what is wrong with him.
(b) He says that more tests are needed.
(c) He says there is nothing wrong with him.
(d) He says they think he might have a curable disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Bruce's parents do to pass the time while sitting on their front porch?
2. Which decades did Bruce help his father with farm work?
3. What is the weather like when Henry is flying to Minnesota in Chapter 1?
4. How many doctors inform Henry of Bruce's condition in Chapter 1?
5. What happens to Bruce after he surrenders in the War?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)