|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the letters of the game, Tegwar, stand for?
(a) The Exciting Game With Added Rules.
(b) The Elaborate Game Without Any Rules.
(c) The Exciting Game Without Any Rules.
(d) The Elaborate Game Without Added Rules.
2. What happens to Bruce after he surrenders in the War?
(a) He is sent home.
(b) He is given a new assignment.
(c) He is reassigned to another country.
(d) He is transferred to another military base.
3. How many games each day does Bruce play with an amateur league?
(a) Only one.
(c) Two or three.
(d) One or two.
4. What university recruited Bruce to play baseball?
(a) Southern States University.
(b) Central States University.
(c) Eastern States University.
(d) Western States University.
5. What does Henry label the doctors after hearing about Bruce's condition?
Short Answer Questions
1. What decision does Henry make about Bruce's illness in Chapter 2?
2. How do Bruce's parents respond to Henry's visit?
3. What does Bruce realize about the little irritations in life in Chapter 4?
4. How long does the group wait for the mail each morning in Chapter 4?
5. Which team does Bruce play for after college?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)