|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Holly react to Henry's joking when he tells her about Bruce's condition?
(a) She is confused.
(b) She is appalled.
(c) She is angry.
(d) She is surprised.
2. Which of the following aspects of the country life amazes Henry in Chapter 4?
(a) The feeling of independence.
(b) The lack of clocks.
(c) The abundance of food.
(d) The topics of conversation.
3. What do Bruce's parents do to pass the time while sitting on their front porch?
(a) Swat flies and read books.
(b) Swat flies and drink water.
(c) Swat flies, read books, and drink water.
(d) Read books and drink water.
4. Where does Bruce seem to know a lot about nature?
(a) Close to home and far away from home.
(b) Only close to home.
(c) Neither close to or far away from home.
(d) Only far away from home.
5. What is the weather like when Henry is flying to Minnesota in Chapter 1?
(a) It is a lot of fog.
(b) It is raining.
(c) It is sunny.
(d) There is a snowstorm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Different from the earlier location given in the book, which of these is actually Bruce's hometown?
2. What state is Henry traveling from to visit Bruce in the hospital?
3. Where does Henry have coffee with the stewardess in Chapter 1?
4. Where does Bruce fight in World War II?
5. What do the letters of the game, Tegwar, stand for?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)