|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What university recruited Bruce to play baseball?
(a) Southern States University.
(b) Western States University.
(c) Central States University.
(d) Eastern States University.
2. Where is Bruce showing Henry places that correspond to the stories of his youth?
(a) In most of the county.
(b) In half of the county.
(c) In a small part of the county.
(d) All over the county.
3. Which day does Henry receive the phone call in Chapter 1?
4. What does Bruce think will happen if Dutch knows about his condition?
(a) He will be given a raise.
(b) He will be suspended.
(c) He will not be able to play.
(d) He will be fired.
5. Where does Henry have coffee with the stewardess in Chapter 1?
(b) Fort Wayne.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the rules of Tegwar invented?
2. How much advance notice are Bruce's parents given about his visit with Henry?
3. When does Henry say he will be back from his trip in Chapter 1?
4. What does Bruce realize about the little irritations in life in Chapter 4?
5. How does Holly react to Henry's joking when he tells her about Bruce's condition?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)