|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the hospital in which Bruce is staying?
(a) Duluth, MN.
(b) Monticello, MN.
(c) Minneapolis, MN.
(d) Rochester, MN.
2. Where does Henry have coffee with the stewardess in Chapter 1?
(d) Fort Wayne.
3. Which decades did Bruce help his father with farm work?
(a) 1930s and 1940s.
(b) 1920s and 1930s.
4. What do Henry and Holly say when Henry calls collect from the road in Chapter 2?
(a) Their own names.
(c) Ridiculous names.
(d) Code names.
5. What happens to Bruce after he surrenders in the War?
(a) He is given a new assignment.
(b) He is transferred to another military base.
(c) He is reassigned to another country.
(d) He is sent home.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Bruce's parents respond to Henry's visit?
2. Which of the following is the name of the insurance company that Henry sells insurance with?
3. What does Bruce think will happen if Dutch knows about his condition?
4. Which things does Bruce remember when he thinks about the times he put his life at risk?
5. What is the weather like when Henry is flying to Minnesota in Chapter 1?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)