|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Bruce's parents respond to Henry's visit?
(a) They are confused.
(b) They are happy.
(c) They are surprised.
(d) They are excited.
2. Which things does Bruce remember when he thinks about the times he put his life at risk?
(a) Doing dangerous work, playing in unsafe places, and going to War.
(b) Playing in unsafe places, participating in sports, and going to War.
(c) Doing dangerous work, participating in sports, and going to War.
(d) Doing dangerous work, participating in sports, and playing in unsafe places.
3. As Henry is reminded at the end of Chapter 4, when did Bruce visit their apartment frequently?
(a) The previous year.
(b) Several years before.
(c) Earlier that year.
(d) Two years ago.
4. Which of the following is the name of the insurance company that Henry sells insurance with?
5. What is Henry thinking about at the end of Chapter 3?
(a) The times he was supportive of Bruce.
(b) The times he was mad at Bruce.
(c) The times he helped Bruce.
(d) The times Bruce helped him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Bruce after he surrenders in the War?
2. Which day does Henry receive the phone call in Chapter 1?
3. What is Henry thinking of as the phone rings in Chapter 1?
4. Why does Henry refuse to sign his baseball contract in Chapter 4?
5. What do Henry and Holly say when Henry calls collect from the road in Chapter 2?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)