|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Different from the earlier location given in the book, which of these is actually Bruce's hometown?
(a) Mill, Georgia.
(b) Millsboro, Georgia.
(c) Mill Station, Georgia.
(d) Mill Creek, Georgia.
2. Where is Bruce showing Henry places that correspond to the stories of his youth?
(a) In most of the county.
(b) All over the county.
(c) In half of the county.
(d) In a small part of the county.
3. How many courses has Henry taken about selling insurance?
4. What do Bruce's parents do to pass the time while sitting on their front porch?
(a) Swat flies and drink water.
(b) Swat flies and read books.
(c) Swat flies, read books, and drink water.
(d) Read books and drink water.
5. How many games each day does Bruce play with an amateur league?
(a) Two or three.
(b) Only one.
(d) One or two.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bruce realize about the little irritations in life in Chapter 4?
2. What is the weather like when Henry is flying to Minnesota in Chapter 1?
3. What state is Henry traveling from to visit Bruce in the hospital?
4. In what way does the group read and discuss each piece of mail in Chapter 4?
5. Which Georgia town is Bruce from?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)