|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Bruce showing Henry places that correspond to the stories of his youth?
(a) In a small part of the county.
(b) In most of the county.
(c) In half of the county.
(d) All over the county.
2. What does Henry label the doctors after hearing about Bruce's condition?
3. Why does Bruce surrender in World War II?
(a) He is surrounded by the enemy.
(b) He runs out of ammunition.
(c) He is separated from his unit.
(d) He is separated from his unit, runs out of ammunition, and is surrounded by the enemy.
4. What does Bruce tell his parents when they ask about the news from Minnesota?
(a) He says they think he might have a curable disease.
(b) He says that more tests are needed.
(c) He says they are unsure what is wrong with him.
(d) He says there is nothing wrong with him.
5. What state is Henry traveling from to visit Bruce in the hospital?
(b) New York.
(d) New Jersey.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many months has Holly been pregnant when Henry leaves for the hospital in Chapter 1?
2. Where does Bruce fight in World War II?
3. Where does Bruce seem to know a lot about nature?
4. What is the name of the scout that recruited Bruce after college?
5. Which things does Bruce remember when he thinks about the times he put his life at risk?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)