|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Henry's initial reaction to what the doctors tell him about Bruce in Chapter 1?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is quiet.
(c) He is nervous.
(d) He is upset.
2. What is the name of the scout that recruited Bruce after college?
(a) Robert Violet.
(b) Robbie Red.
(c) Ron White.
(d) Ray Pink.
3. Different from the earlier location given in the book, which of these is actually Bruce's hometown?
(a) Mill Station, Georgia.
(b) Millsboro, Georgia.
(c) Mill Creek, Georgia.
(d) Mill, Georgia.
4. How does Holly react to Henry's joking when he tells her about Bruce's condition?
(a) She is confused.
(b) She is appalled.
(c) She is surprised.
(d) She is angry.
5. What happens to Bruce after he surrenders in the War?
(a) He is transferred to another military base.
(b) He is reassigned to another country.
(c) He is given a new assignment.
(d) He is sent home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is the name of the insurance company that Henry sells insurance with?
2. Where does Bruce seem to know a lot about nature?
3. What do Henry and Holly say when Henry calls collect from the road in Chapter 2?
4. Which things does Bruce remember when he thinks about the times he put his life at risk?
5. Which Georgia town is Bruce from?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)