|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which things does Bruce remember when he thinks about the times he put his life at risk?
(a) Doing dangerous work, playing in unsafe places, and going to War.
(b) Doing dangerous work, participating in sports, and going to War.
(c) Doing dangerous work, participating in sports, and playing in unsafe places.
(d) Playing in unsafe places, participating in sports, and going to War.
2. How are the rules of Tegwar invented?
(a) As the game is played.
(b) In the middle of the game.
(c) Before the game is played and in the middle of the game.
(d) Before the game is played.
3. Besides selling insurance and playing baseball, what does Henry do?
(a) He is writing a novel that will be published.
(b) He writes a sports column for a newspaper.
(c) He writes for a sports magazine.
(d) He is writing a novel, but does not have a publisher.
4. What does Henry label the doctors after hearing about Bruce's condition?
5. Where does Bruce fight in World War II?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following do Bruce and Henry start doing in Chapter 4?
2. What is the name of the scout that recruited Bruce after college?
3. What does Bruce realize about the little irritations in life in Chapter 4?
4. Where does Bruce seem to know a lot about nature?
5. What does Bruce think will happen if Dutch knows about his condition?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)