|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What state is Henry traveling from to visit Bruce in the hospital?
(a) New Jersey.
(b) New York.
2. Where is Bruce showing Henry places that correspond to the stories of his youth?
(a) In half of the county.
(b) All over the county.
(c) In most of the county.
(d) In a small part of the county.
3. How many years has Henry been playing baseball when the book begins?
4. Where does Bruce seem to know a lot about nature?
(a) Close to home and far away from home.
(b) Neither close to or far away from home.
(c) Only far away from home.
(d) Only close to home.
5. How many months has Holly been pregnant when Henry leaves for the hospital in Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry label the doctors after hearing about Bruce's condition?
2. Where is the hospital in which Bruce is staying?
3. Which team does Bruce play for after college?
4. Who does Henry typically sell insurance to?
5. Which of the following is the name of the insurance company that Henry sells insurance with?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)