|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Bruce's parents do to pass the time while sitting on their front porch?
(a) Swat flies, read books, and drink water.
(b) Swat flies and read books.
(c) Read books and drink water.
(d) Swat flies and drink water.
2. How are the rules of Tegwar invented?
(a) As the game is played.
(b) In the middle of the game.
(c) Before the game is played.
(d) Before the game is played and in the middle of the game.
3. What name does Bruce call Henry during the phone call in Chapter 1?
4. What decision does Henry make about Bruce's illness in Chapter 2?
(a) Not to talk about it until Bruce is ready.
(b) To avoid talking about it with Bruce.
(c) To try to talk about it with Bruce.
(d) Not to talk about it until after Bruce is in Georgia.
5. What does Bruce think will happen if Dutch knows about his condition?
(a) He will be fired.
(b) He will not be able to play.
(c) He will be suspended.
(d) He will be given a raise.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the weather like when Henry is flying to Minnesota in Chapter 1?
2. How many months has Holly been pregnant when Henry leaves for the hospital in Chapter 1?
3. Which decades did Bruce help his father with farm work?
4. When does Henry say he will be back from his trip in Chapter 1?
5. Different from the earlier location given in the book, which of these is actually Bruce's hometown?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)