|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the name of the insurance company that Henry sells insurance with?
2. As Henry is reminded at the end of Chapter 4, when did Bruce visit their apartment frequently?
(a) The previous year.
(b) Two years ago.
(c) Earlier that year.
(d) Several years before.
3. Besides selling insurance and playing baseball, what does Henry do?
(a) He is writing a novel, but does not have a publisher.
(b) He writes for a sports magazine.
(c) He writes a sports column for a newspaper.
(d) He is writing a novel that will be published.
4. When does Henry say he will be back from his trip in Chapter 1?
(a) Before the baby is born.
(b) He is unsure.
(c) After the baby is born.
(d) When the baby is born.
5. How many games each day does Bruce play with an amateur league?
(a) Only one.
(b) One or two.
(c) Two or three.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the scout that recruited Bruce after college?
2. Where does Bruce fight in World War II?
3. Which of the following aspects of the country life amazes Henry in Chapter 4?
4. Which day does Henry receive the phone call in Chapter 1?
5. Which things does Bruce remember when he thinks about the times he put his life at risk?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)