|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the name of the insurance company that Henry sells insurance with?
2. How many years has Henry been playing baseball when the book begins?
3. Besides selling insurance and playing baseball, what does Henry do?
(a) He writes a sports column for a newspaper.
(b) He is writing a novel that will be published.
(c) He writes for a sports magazine.
(d) He is writing a novel, but does not have a publisher.
4. What university recruited Bruce to play baseball?
(a) Western States University.
(b) Southern States University.
(c) Central States University.
(d) Eastern States University.
5. What does Bruce convince the university to donate to his family while he is playing baseball?
(b) Farm goods.
(d) Farm equipiment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Bruce after he surrenders in the War?
2. Where does Bruce fight in World War II?
3. What does Bruce think will happen if Dutch knows about his condition?
4. What does Henry label the doctors after hearing about Bruce's condition?
5. What do Henry and Holly say when Henry calls collect from the road in Chapter 2?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)