|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What decision does Henry make about Bruce's illness in Chapter 2?
(a) Not to talk about it until after Bruce is in Georgia.
(b) Not to talk about it until Bruce is ready.
(c) To try to talk about it with Bruce.
(d) To avoid talking about it with Bruce.
2. Where does Henry have coffee with the stewardess in Chapter 1?
(d) Fort Wayne.
3. What does Bruce do while fighting in World War II?
(a) He distributes supplies.
(b) He shoots from a foxhole.
(c) He works on improving weaponry.
(d) He shoots from a fort.
4. Who does Henry typically sell insurance to?
(a) Friends from college.
(b) Friends from baseball.
(c) Friends from baseball and college.
(d) Friends from college and local businesses.
5. What time is it when Henry receives the phone call in Chapter 1?
(a) Ten p.m.
(b) Ten a.m.
(c) One a.m.
(d) One p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bruce surrender in World War II?
2. Besides selling insurance and playing baseball, what does Henry do?
3. What does Bruce convince the university to donate to his family while he is playing baseball?
4. Which of the following is the name of the insurance company that Henry sells insurance with?
5. What state is Henry traveling from to visit Bruce in the hospital?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)