|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which day does Henry receive the phone call in Chapter 1?
2. Where does Bruce fight in World War II?
3. Besides selling insurance and playing baseball, what does Henry do?
(a) He is writing a novel that will be published.
(b) He writes for a sports magazine.
(c) He is writing a novel, but does not have a publisher.
(d) He writes a sports column for a newspaper.
4. What name does Bruce call Henry during the phone call in Chapter 1?
5. Which decades did Bruce help his father with farm work?
(a) 1930s and 1940s.
(d) 1920s and 1930s.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Henry thinking about at the end of Chapter 3?
2. Where is the hospital in which Bruce is staying?
3. What does Henry label the doctors after hearing about Bruce's condition?
4. How many baseball seasons did Bruce play in college?
5. What time is it when Henry receives the phone call in Chapter 1?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)