|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Henry say he will be back from his trip in Chapter 1?
(a) Before the baby is born.
(b) After the baby is born.
(c) He is unsure.
(d) When the baby is born.
2. What time is it when Henry receives the phone call in Chapter 1?
(a) One p.m.
(b) Ten a.m.
(c) One a.m.
(d) Ten p.m.
3. What is Henry thinking about at the end of Chapter 3?
(a) The times Bruce helped him.
(b) The times he helped Bruce.
(c) The times he was supportive of Bruce.
(d) The times he was mad at Bruce.
4. Which decades did Bruce help his father with farm work?
(a) 1930s and 1940s.
(c) 1920s and 1930s.
5. What happens to Bruce after he surrenders in the War?
(a) He is reassigned to another country.
(b) He is transferred to another military base.
(c) He is sent home.
(d) He is given a new assignment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bruce think will happen if Dutch knows about his condition?
2. How does Holly react to Henry's joking when he tells her about Bruce's condition?
3. Who does Henry typically sell insurance to?
4. How many years has Henry been playing baseball when the book begins?
5. Which team does Bruce play for after college?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)