|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Henry typically sell insurance to?
(a) Friends from baseball and college.
(b) Friends from baseball.
(c) Friends from college and local businesses.
(d) Friends from college.
2. What is Henry thinking about at the end of Chapter 3?
(a) The times he was mad at Bruce.
(b) The times he helped Bruce.
(c) The times he was supportive of Bruce.
(d) The times Bruce helped him.
3. What decision does Henry make about Bruce's illness in Chapter 2?
(a) To try to talk about it with Bruce.
(b) Not to talk about it until Bruce is ready.
(c) Not to talk about it until after Bruce is in Georgia.
(d) To avoid talking about it with Bruce.
4. What does Bruce convince the university to donate to his family while he is playing baseball?
(c) Farm equipiment.
(d) Farm goods.
5. What time is it when Henry receives the phone call in Chapter 1?
(a) Ten p.m.
(b) Ten a.m.
(c) One p.m.
(d) One a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry label the doctors after hearing about Bruce's condition?
2. What happens to Bruce after he surrenders in the War?
3. Where does Bruce fight in World War II?
4. What is the name of the scout that recruited Bruce after college?
5. What is the weather like when Henry is flying to Minnesota in Chapter 1?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)