|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the name of the insurance company that Henry sells insurance with?
2. What name does Bruce call Henry during the phone call in Chapter 1?
3. Besides selling insurance and playing baseball, what does Henry do?
(a) He writes a sports column for a newspaper.
(b) He is writing a novel that will be published.
(c) He is writing a novel, but does not have a publisher.
(d) He writes for a sports magazine.
4. Which Georgia town is Bruce from?
5. Which decades did Bruce help his father with farm work?
(a) 1930s and 1940s.
(b) 1920s and 1930s.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many months has Holly been pregnant when Henry leaves for the hospital in Chapter 1?
2. What does Bruce do while fighting in World War II?
3. How many years has Henry been playing baseball when the book begins?
4. How many doctors inform Henry of Bruce's condition in Chapter 1?
5. Where is the hospital in which Bruce is staying?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)