|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry label the doctors after hearing about Bruce's condition?
2. What university recruited Bruce to play baseball?
(a) Eastern States University.
(b) Central States University.
(c) Southern States University.
(d) Western States University.
3. How does Holly react to Henry's joking when he tells her about Bruce's condition?
(a) She is confused.
(b) She is surprised.
(c) She is angry.
(d) She is appalled.
4. How many years has Henry been playing baseball when the book begins?
5. What is the weather like when Henry is flying to Minnesota in Chapter 1?
(a) It is sunny.
(b) It is a lot of fog.
(c) There is a snowstorm.
(d) It is raining.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many baseball seasons did Bruce play in college?
2. Which decades did Bruce help his father with farm work?
3. What state is Henry traveling from to visit Bruce in the hospital?
4. What does Bruce think will happen if Dutch knows about his condition?
5. Besides selling insurance and playing baseball, what does Henry do?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)