|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Bruce's parents respond to Henry's visit?
(a) They are confused.
(b) They are happy.
(c) They are surprised.
(d) They are excited.
2. Why does Dutch bring in Piney?
(a) To be an assistant pitching coach.
(b) To be a backup pitcher.
(c) To be a backup catcher.
(d) To be an assistant catching coach.
3. Who pays for the expensive dinner in Chapter 10?
4. In what way does Henry respond to Dutch's persistent questioning?
(a) He ignores him.
(b) He begins asking questions of his own.
(c) He becomes upset.
(d) He asks him to stop the questioning.
5. What does Bruce realize about the little irritations in life in Chapter 4?
(a) They only matter in certain situations.
(b) They should not matter as much to certain people.
(c) They only matter to certain people.
(d) They do not really matter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bruce think will happen if Dutch knows about his condition?
2. Who does Henry inadvertently tell about Bruce's condition in Chapter 9?
3. What is Henry's response to Katie's offer in Chapter 12?
4. How many people are watching Henry's Tegwar game in Chapter 8?
5. How many games each day does Bruce play with an amateur league?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)