|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Bruce after he surrenders in the War?
(a) He is transferred to another military base.
(b) He is reassigned to another country.
(c) He is sent home.
(d) He is given a new assignment.
2. According to the detective, where has Bruce been for medical treatment?
(a) Minnesota, Houston, and Atlanta.
(b) Minnesota and Houston.
(c) Minnesota and Atlanta.
(d) Houston and Atlanta.
3. Where do Henry and Katie meet to talk about Bruce's condition?
(a) A coffee house.
(b) A bar.
(c) An airport.
(d) A restaurant.
4. How is Henry pitching after gaining weight?
(a) Slightly slower than before.
(b) The same as before.
(c) Faster and better than ever.
(d) Faster, but less accurate.
5. Different from the earlier location given in the book, which of these is actually Bruce's hometown?
(a) Millsboro, Georgia.
(b) Mill Creek, Georgia.
(c) Mill, Georgia.
(d) Mill Station, Georgia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which Georgia town is Bruce from?
2. Why is Dutch outraged about Bruce's successful attempt at stealing a base?
3. How are some players singing in the shower after the meeting in Chapter 9?
4. How does Bruce respond to the team's decision to keep him?
5. What university recruited Bruce to play baseball?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)