|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What decision does Henry make about Bruce's illness in Chapter 2?
(a) Not to talk about it until Bruce is ready.
(b) To avoid talking about it with Bruce.
(c) Not to talk about it until after Bruce is in Georgia.
(d) To try to talk about it with Bruce.
2. Which reference does Henry make in order to convince Bruce that he is not stupid?
(a) Bruce's knowledge of sports statistics.
(b) Bruce's knowledge of sports strategies.
(c) Bruce's knowledge of various cities.
(d) Bruce 's knowledge of nature.
3. How many people are watching Henry's Tegwar game in Chapter 8?
(a) No one but the participants.
(b) A crowd.
(c) One person.
(d) A few people.
4. Different from the earlier location given in the book, which of these is actually Bruce's hometown?
(a) Millsboro, Georgia.
(b) Mill Creek, Georgia.
(c) Mill Station, Georgia.
(d) Mill, Georgia.
5. How does Holly react to Henry's joking when he tells her about Bruce's condition?
(a) She is surprised.
(b) She is confused.
(c) She is appalled.
(d) She is angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Henry typically sell insurance to?
2. What causes Henry to think that Bruce's father knows about his condition?
3. What causes Dutch to agree to the clause that Henry insists on including in his contract?
4. In what way does the group read and discuss each piece of mail in Chapter 4?
5. What is Henry's initial reaction to what the doctors tell him about Bruce in Chapter 1?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)