|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Henry's initial reaction to what the doctors tell him about Bruce in Chapter 1?
(a) He is nervous.
(b) He is confused.
(c) He is upset.
(d) He is quiet.
2. From which city is the coach who tries to recruit Henry?
3. What does Bruce tell his parents when they ask about the news from Minnesota?
(a) He says they think he might have a curable disease.
(b) He says there is nothing wrong with him.
(c) He says they are unsure what is wrong with him.
(d) He says that more tests are needed.
4. Where does Bruce fight in World War II?
5. What does Henry label the doctors after hearing about Bruce's condition?
Short Answer Questions
1. Besides selling insurance and playing baseball, what does Henry do?
2. How do Bruce's parents respond to Henry's visit?
3. Which of the following do Bruce and Henry start doing in Chapter 4?
4. What is the name of the scout that recruited Bruce after college?
5. How many courses has Henry taken about selling insurance?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)