|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Based on the child's kicking, what career do Henry and Holly think their baby will have?
2. Which reference does Henry make in order to convince Bruce that he is not stupid?
(a) Bruce's knowledge of sports statistics.
(b) Bruce's knowledge of various cities.
(c) Bruce's knowledge of sports strategies.
(d) Bruce 's knowledge of nature.
3. Where does the title of the book come from?
(a) A song.
(b) Another book.
(c) A saying.
(d) A poem.
4. When does Henry get home after hearing that Holly is in labor?
(a) A day before the baby is born.
(b) After the baby is born.
(c) As the baby is being born.
(d) Two days before the baby is born.
5. What is Henry thinking of as the phone rings in Chapter 1?
(a) Who could be calling.
(b) If he paid the phone bill.
(c) If he should answer it.
(d) Funny ways to answer it.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way does Henry respond to Dutch's persistent questioning?
2. Why does Henry refuse to sign his baseball contract in Chapter 4?
3. What name do Henry, Bruce, and two other players use when they sing on a dinner show in Chapter 14?
4. Who is wondering why Bruce is being played in the games?
5. Who does Henry typically sell insurance to?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)