|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What university recruited Bruce to play baseball?
(a) Southern States University.
(b) Western States University.
(c) Eastern States University.
(d) Central States University.
2. Why is Sid outraged with the party that he was not informed about at the end of Chapter 16?
(a) Because they can never control the parties they have.
(b) Because they only have parties when he is not there.
(c) Because they did not throw a party for him when he broke a record.
(d) Because they did not throw a party for him when he was close to breaking a record.
3. How does Henry let off some steam while thinking about things after talking about Bruce with his father?
(a) He screams out the window.
(b) He breaks a window.
(c) He trashes a hotel room.
(d) He slams a door.
4. What does Bruce eventually realize about the teasing from the other players?
(a) It is about both him and Henry.
(b) It is about Henry, not him.
(c) It is about neither him nor Henry.
(d) It is about him, not Henry.
5. What name do Henry, Bruce, and two other players use when they sing on a dinner show in Chapter 14?
(a) The Mammoth Four.
(b) The Four Mammoths.
(c) The Mammoth Quartet.
(d) The Singing Mammoths.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the title of the book come from?
2. How are the rules of Tegwar invented?
3. Which Georgia town is Bruce from?
4. How does Bruce respond to Henry's decision to leave the game in Chapter 8?
5. In what way does the group read and discuss each piece of mail in Chapter 4?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)