|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name do Henry, Bruce, and two other players use when they sing on a dinner show in Chapter 14?
(a) The Mammoth Quartet.
(b) The Mammoth Four.
(c) The Singing Mammoths.
(d) The Four Mammoths.
2. How does Bruce respond to the team's decision to keep him?
(a) He is not surprised.
(b) He is concerned.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He is surprised.
3. What play's title do other team members use to tease Henry and Bruce?
(a) Much Ado About Nothing.
(b) Romeo and Juliet.
(d) Antony and Cleopatra.
4. What title is Henry given as he begins playing baseball again?
(a) Team Representative.
(b) Player Representative.
(c) Team Captain.
(d) Pitching Captain.
5. How long has it been since Henry and Holly have been at Katie's house before Chapter 10?
(a) Many years.
(b) A few years.
(c) Two years.
(d) A year.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Henry indicate that everyone will find out about Bruce's condition?
2. What does Henry keep track of when he and Bruce are separated?
3. What causes Dutch to agree to the clause that Henry insists on including in his contract?
4. How does Dutch's wife learn about Bruce's condition?
5. What name does Bruce call Henry during the phone call in Chapter 1?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)