|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the rules of Tegwar invented?
(a) Before the game is played and in the middle of the game.
(b) In the middle of the game.
(c) Before the game is played.
(d) As the game is played.
2. What does Bruce tell his parents when they ask about the news from Minnesota?
(a) He says there is nothing wrong with him.
(b) He says they are unsure what is wrong with him.
(c) He says they think he might have a curable disease.
(d) He says that more tests are needed.
3. What happens to Bruce after he surrenders in the War?
(a) He is given a new assignment.
(b) He is sent home.
(c) He is reassigned to another country.
(d) He is transferred to another military base.
4. What does Henry keep track of when he and Bruce are separated?
(a) The numbers of several doctors.
(b) The name and number of Bruce's doctor.
(c) The notes from Bruce's doctor.
(d) The medical letter about Bruce's condition.
5. What time of day is Henry playing a game of Tegwar with Joe?
(a) The morning.
(b) The evening.
(c) The afternoon.
(d) The early evening.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many baseball seasons did Bruce play in college?
2. Which game does Henry play in before hearing that Holly is in labor?
3. Why is Dutch not at the practice in Chapter 14?
4. What is the name of the person that Henry is talking to in the elevator in Chapter 14?
5. What is becoming apparent about the team as the season continues?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)