|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many doctors inform Henry of Bruce's condition in Chapter 1?
(d) A few.
2. Where does the title of the book come from?
(a) A poem.
(b) A saying.
(c) A song.
(d) Another book.
3. What are the players complaining about as they look at their place in the league?
(a) The previous game.
(b) The upcoming game.
(c) The length of the practice.
(d) The length of the season.
4. How many games each day does Bruce play with an amateur league?
(a) One or two.
(b) Only one.
(c) Two or three.
5. What is the name of the operator that Henry and Bruce are concerned will hear their conversations?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bruce do while fighting in World War II?
2. Who does Henry typically sell insurance to?
3. How does Holly react to Henry's idea of only pretending to change the beneficiary of Bruce's insurance?
4. How does Dutch react when he realizes that he was fooled by Henry in the contract dealings?
5. Besides his cowboy attire, which musical instrument does Piney have with him in Chapter 15?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)