|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which team does Bruce play for after college?
(a) New York Lions.
(b) New York Warriors.
(c) New York Knights.
(d) New York Mammoths.
2. What is the main thing that Sid is known for thinking about?
(a) The hitting techniques of other players.
(b) The batting averages of other players.
(c) His hitting technique.
(d) His batting average.
3. What does Bruce tell his parents when they ask about the news from Minnesota?
(a) He says there is nothing wrong with him.
(b) He says they think he might have a curable disease.
(c) He says that more tests are needed.
(d) He says they are unsure what is wrong with him.
4. Where does Holly leave to go back home as the baseball touring begins?
(b) Fort Meyers.
(d) Ft. Lauderdale.
5. How does Dutch react to the clause that Henry insists on including in his contract?
(a) He is ambivalent.
(b) He is offended.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He is angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is becoming apparent about the team as the season continues?
2. What does Henry keep track of when he and Bruce are separated?
3. How many courses has Henry taken about selling insurance?
4. What does the coach from a different city offer Henry in an attempt to recruit him?
5. Where does Bruce fight in World War II?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)