|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the name of the insurance company that Henry sells insurance with?
2. Who tells Dutch about Bruce's condition?
(a) His wife.
3. What is the name of the person that Henry is talking to in the elevator in Chapter 14?
4. Why is Dutch not at the practice in Chapter 14?
(a) He has a meeting.
(b) He is out of town.
(c) His wife is in town.
(d) A reason is not provided.
5. According to the detective, where has Bruce been for medical treatment?
(a) Minnesota, Houston, and Atlanta.
(b) Minnesota and Houston.
(c) Minnesota and Atlanta.
(d) Houston and Atlanta.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Henry's response to Katie's threat in Chapter 12?
2. What time of day is Henry playing a game of Tegwar with Joe?
3. What does Henry receive during the contract negotiations?
4. How much money does Katie offer Henry to change Bruce's insurance policy in Chapter 12?
5. Which of the players are drinking during the party in Chapter 16?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)