|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after the show does a lawyer call up Henry about the name his group used?
(a) A couple of days.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) A couple of hours.
(d) One day.
2. How many games each day does Bruce play with an amateur league?
(b) Only one.
(c) Two or three.
(d) One or two.
3. What is Henry's response to Katie's threat in Chapter 12?
(a) He counters with a threat to tell Bruce why she is marrying him.
(b) He refuses to acknowledge it.
(c) He laughs with confidence.
(d) He counters with a threat to tell the police about her activities.
4. What is the name of the detective that Dutch introduces to Henry?
(a) Mr. Sullivan.
(b) Mr. Roberts.
(c) Mr. Rogers.
(d) Mr. Smith.
5. Besides selling insurance and playing baseball, what does Henry do?
(a) He writes a sports column for a newspaper.
(b) He writes for a sports magazine.
(c) He is writing a novel, but does not have a publisher.
(d) He is writing a novel that will be published.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many baseball seasons did Bruce play in college?
2. Where does Katie ask Henry to meet with her in another attempt to get the insurance policy changed?
3. Who pays for the expensive dinner in Chapter 10?
4. Where does the title of the book come from?
5. Why does Bruce surrender in World War II?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)