|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which day does Henry receive the phone call in Chapter 1?
2. Which baseball player is Sid being compared to?
(a) Mickey Mantle.
(b) Joe DiMaggio.
(c) Babe Ruth.
(d) Lou Gehrig.
3. How many months has Holly been pregnant when Henry leaves for the hospital in Chapter 1?
4. Besides his cowboy attire, which musical instrument does Piney have with him in Chapter 15?
(a) A mandolin.
(b) A guitar.
(c) A harmonica.
(d) A banjo.
5. What does Bruce think will happen if Dutch knows about his condition?
(a) He will be fired.
(b) He will be given a raise.
(c) He will be suspended.
(d) He will not be able to play.
Short Answer Questions
1. Besides selling insurance and playing baseball, what does Henry do?
2. How much money does Katie offer Henry to change Bruce's insurance policy in Chapter 12?
3. Which of the following does Dutch ban in Chapter 9?
4. What is the main thing that Sid is known for thinking about?
5. Which Georgia town is Bruce from?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)