|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Dutch to agree to the clause that Henry insists on including in his contract?
(a) The opinion of the team owner.
(b) Henry's pitching skills.
(c) The look in Henry's eyes.
(d) Henry's explanation.
2. How does Sid respond to the comparison between him and a famous baseball player?
(a) He is unaware of the comparison.
(b) It inspires him.
(c) It frustrates him.
(d) It flatters him.
3. When does Henry get home after hearing that Holly is in labor?
(a) As the baby is being born.
(b) After the baby is born.
(c) Two days before the baby is born.
(d) A day before the baby is born.
4. How much money does Katie offer Henry to change Bruce's insurance policy in Chapter 12?
(a) Two thousand dollars.
(b) Seven thousand dollars.
(c) Eight thousand dollars.
(d) Five thousand dollars.
5. What play's title do other team members use to tease Henry and Bruce?
(a) Much Ado About Nothing.
(c) Romeo and Juliet.
(d) Antony and Cleopatra.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the detective, where has Bruce been for medical treatment?
2. From which city is the coach who tries to recruit Henry?
3. Why does Bruce surrender in World War II?
4. In what way does the group read and discuss each piece of mail in Chapter 4?
5. What do the detectives do when they are called to the room because of the shots fired by Goose?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)