|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Besides his cowboy attire, which musical instrument does Piney have with him in Chapter 15?
(a) A guitar.
(b) A mandolin.
(c) A banjo.
(d) A harmonica.
2. Which of the following is included in the things that Henry tells Katie about Bruce?
(a) He is going to recover.
(b) He is looking for other treatment options.
(c) He is not contagious.
(d) He is not thinking about his condition.
3. From which city is the coach who tries to recruit Henry?
4. In what way does Henry respond to Dutch's persistent questioning?
(a) He begins asking questions of his own.
(b) He becomes upset.
(c) He asks him to stop the questioning.
(d) He ignores him.
5. How long after the party is the game that the team loses in Chapter 16?
(a) Two days later.
(b) The next day.
(c) The next week.
(d) Three days later.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who pays for the expensive dinner in Chapter 10?
2. How long after the show does a lawyer call up Henry about the name his group used?
3. Besides the coaches and their wives, who is at the meeting that Henry walks into during Chapter 14?
4. Where do Henry and Katie meet to talk about Bruce's condition?
5. Why is Dutch not at the practice in Chapter 14?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)