|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bruce think will happen if Dutch knows about his condition?
(a) He will be given a raise.
(b) He will be fired.
(c) He will not be able to play.
(d) He will be suspended.
2. What does Bruce convince the university to donate to his family while he is playing baseball?
(b) Farm goods.
(c) Farm equipiment.
3. Which day does Henry receive the phone call in Chapter 1?
4. What does Bruce realize about the little irritations in life in Chapter 4?
(a) They only matter in certain situations.
(b) They do not really matter.
(c) They should not matter as much to certain people.
(d) They only matter to certain people.
5. Which things does Bruce remember when he thinks about the times he put his life at risk?
(a) Doing dangerous work, playing in unsafe places, and going to War.
(b) Doing dangerous work, participating in sports, and going to War.
(c) Playing in unsafe places, participating in sports, and going to War.
(d) Doing dangerous work, participating in sports, and playing in unsafe places.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bruce fight in World War II?
2. Which team does Bruce play for after college?
3. Who does Henry typically sell insurance to?
4. How many games each day does Bruce play with an amateur league?
5. When does Henry say he will be back from his trip in Chapter 1?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)