|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What state is Henry traveling from to visit Bruce in the hospital?
(b) New York.
(d) New Jersey.
2. Which of the following aspects of the country life amazes Henry in Chapter 4?
(a) The lack of clocks.
(b) The feeling of independence.
(c) The abundance of food.
(d) The topics of conversation.
3. How does Holly react to Henry's joking when he tells her about Bruce's condition?
(a) She is confused.
(b) She is appalled.
(c) She is surprised.
(d) She is angry.
4. Why does Henry refuse to sign his baseball contract in Chapter 4?
(a) He is waiting to show it to a lawyer.
(b) He thinks the schedule is too extensive.
(c) He does not want to play in that many games.
(d) He thinks the wages are too low.
5. What does Bruce think will happen if Dutch knows about his condition?
(a) He will be given a raise.
(b) He will be suspended.
(c) He will be fired.
(d) He will not be able to play.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many courses has Henry taken about selling insurance?
2. Which Georgia town is Bruce from?
3. Which team does Bruce play for after college?
4. What is Henry thinking of as the phone rings in Chapter 1?
5. Different from the earlier location given in the book, which of these is actually Bruce's hometown?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)