|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the hospital in which Bruce is staying?
(a) Rochester, MN.
(b) Duluth, MN.
(c) Monticello, MN.
(d) Minneapolis, MN.
2. Why does Bruce surrender in World War II?
(a) He is separated from his unit.
(b) He runs out of ammunition.
(c) He is surrounded by the enemy.
(d) He is separated from his unit, runs out of ammunition, and is surrounded by the enemy.
3. Where does Bruce seem to know a lot about nature?
(a) Only close to home.
(b) Only far away from home.
(c) Neither close to or far away from home.
(d) Close to home and far away from home.
4. What is the weather like when Henry is flying to Minnesota in Chapter 1?
(a) It is a lot of fog.
(b) It is sunny.
(c) It is raining.
(d) There is a snowstorm.
5. What is Henry thinking of as the phone rings in Chapter 1?
(a) If he should answer it.
(b) Who could be calling.
(c) If he paid the phone bill.
(d) Funny ways to answer it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much advance notice are Bruce's parents given about his visit with Henry?
2. How long does the group wait for the mail each morning in Chapter 4?
3. Where does Henry have coffee with the stewardess in Chapter 1?
4. What does Henry label the doctors after hearing about Bruce's condition?
5. How long does Holly stay in Chapter 4?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)