|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What university recruited Bruce to play baseball?
(a) Southern States University.
(b) Central States University.
(c) Western States University.
(d) Eastern States University.
2. How are the rules of Tegwar invented?
(a) As the game is played.
(b) Before the game is played.
(c) Before the game is played and in the middle of the game.
(d) In the middle of the game.
3. Which decades did Bruce help his father with farm work?
(a) 1930s and 1940s.
(c) 1920s and 1930s.
4. What do Bruce's parents do to pass the time while sitting on their front porch?
(a) Swat flies and drink water.
(b) Swat flies, read books, and drink water.
(c) Read books and drink water.
(d) Swat flies and read books.
5. What does Bruce convince the university to donate to his family while he is playing baseball?
(a) Farm goods.
(b) Farm equipiment.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Henry say he will be back from his trip in Chapter 1?
2. Which of the following is the name of the insurance company that Henry sells insurance with?
3. What happens to Bruce after he surrenders in the War?
4. Which things does Bruce remember when he thinks about the times he put his life at risk?
5. What is the weather like when Henry is flying to Minnesota in Chapter 1?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)