|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bruce convince the university to donate to his family while he is playing baseball?
(a) Farm goods.
(d) Farm equipiment.
2. How much advance notice are Bruce's parents given about his visit with Henry?
(a) Two days.
(c) One day.
(d) Two weeks.
3. Which of the following is the name of the insurance company that Henry sells insurance with?
4. Why does Bruce surrender in World War II?
(a) He runs out of ammunition.
(b) He is separated from his unit, runs out of ammunition, and is surrounded by the enemy.
(c) He is separated from his unit.
(d) He is surrounded by the enemy.
5. What is the weather like when Henry is flying to Minnesota in Chapter 1?
(a) It is sunny.
(b) There is a snowstorm.
(c) It is a lot of fog.
(d) It is raining.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way does the group read and discuss each piece of mail in Chapter 4?
2. How many months has Holly been pregnant when Henry leaves for the hospital in Chapter 1?
3. Different from the earlier location given in the book, which of these is actually Bruce's hometown?
4. As Henry is reminded at the end of Chapter 4, when did Bruce visit their apartment frequently?
5. How long does the group wait for the mail each morning in Chapter 4?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)