|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What university recruited Bruce to play baseball?
(a) Central States University.
(b) Southern States University.
(c) Western States University.
(d) Eastern States University.
2. Which of the following is the name of the insurance company that Henry sells insurance with?
3. What is Henry thinking about at the end of Chapter 3?
(a) The times he was supportive of Bruce.
(b) The times he was mad at Bruce.
(c) The times he helped Bruce.
(d) The times Bruce helped him.
4. What do the letters of the game, Tegwar, stand for?
(a) The Elaborate Game Without Added Rules.
(b) The Elaborate Game Without Any Rules.
(c) The Exciting Game Without Any Rules.
(d) The Exciting Game With Added Rules.
5. What does Bruce do while fighting in World War II?
(a) He works on improving weaponry.
(b) He shoots from a foxhole.
(c) He shoots from a fort.
(d) He distributes supplies.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much advance notice are Bruce's parents given about his visit with Henry?
2. How many doctors inform Henry of Bruce's condition in Chapter 1?
3. How many years has Henry been playing baseball when the book begins?
4. Which of the following aspects of the country life amazes Henry in Chapter 4?
5. Where does Henry have coffee with the stewardess in Chapter 1?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)