|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the name of the insurance company that Henry sells insurance with?
2. Where does Bruce seem to know a lot about nature?
(a) Close to home and far away from home.
(b) Only close to home.
(c) Only far away from home.
(d) Neither close to or far away from home.
3. What does Bruce convince the university to donate to his family while he is playing baseball?
(c) Farm goods.
(d) Farm equipiment.
4. Which decades did Bruce help his father with farm work?
(b) 1920s and 1930s.
(c) 1930s and 1940s.
5. Who does Henry typically sell insurance to?
(a) Friends from college.
(b) Friends from baseball.
(c) Friends from baseball and college.
(d) Friends from college and local businesses.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which Georgia town is Bruce from?
2. What is Henry thinking about at the end of Chapter 3?
3. Where is Bruce showing Henry places that correspond to the stories of his youth?
4. What is Henry thinking of as the phone rings in Chapter 1?
5. Which things does Bruce remember when he thinks about the times he put his life at risk?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)