|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Bruce after he surrenders in the War?
(a) He is given a new assignment.
(b) He is reassigned to another country.
(c) He is sent home.
(d) He is transferred to another military base.
2. What do Bruce's parents do to pass the time while sitting on their front porch?
(a) Swat flies and drink water.
(b) Read books and drink water.
(c) Swat flies, read books, and drink water.
(d) Swat flies and read books.
3. How many months has Holly been pregnant when Henry leaves for the hospital in Chapter 1?
4. Where does Henry have coffee with the stewardess in Chapter 1?
(b) Fort Wayne.
5. Where is Bruce showing Henry places that correspond to the stories of his youth?
(a) In a small part of the county.
(b) In most of the county.
(c) In half of the county.
(d) All over the county.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which team does Bruce play for after college?
2. Where is the hospital in which Bruce is staying?
3. Why does Henry refuse to sign his baseball contract in Chapter 4?
4. Who does Henry typically sell insurance to?
5. What is Henry thinking about at the end of Chapter 3?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)