|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bruce tell his parents when they ask about the news from Minnesota?
(a) He says that more tests are needed.
(b) He says they think he might have a curable disease.
(c) He says there is nothing wrong with him.
(d) He says they are unsure what is wrong with him.
2. How long does Holly stay in Chapter 4?
(a) One day.
(b) One month.
(c) For the rest of the visit.
(d) One week.
3. What state is Henry traveling from to visit Bruce in the hospital?
(c) New York.
(d) New Jersey.
4. How many games each day does Bruce play with an amateur league?
(a) One or two.
(b) Two or three.
(c) Only one.
5. What does Henry label the doctors after hearing about Bruce's condition?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many baseball seasons did Bruce play in college?
2. How do Bruce's parents respond to Henry's visit?
3. How much advance notice are Bruce's parents given about his visit with Henry?
4. How are the rules of Tegwar invented?
5. How many years has Henry been playing baseball when the book begins?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)