|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the letters of the game, Tegwar, stand for?
(a) The Exciting Game With Added Rules.
(b) The Elaborate Game Without Any Rules.
(c) The Exciting Game Without Any Rules.
(d) The Elaborate Game Without Added Rules.
2. How are the rules of Tegwar invented?
(a) Before the game is played.
(b) As the game is played.
(c) In the middle of the game.
(d) Before the game is played and in the middle of the game.
3. What is Henry thinking of as the phone rings in Chapter 1?
(a) Who could be calling.
(b) If he should answer it.
(c) Funny ways to answer it.
(d) If he paid the phone bill.
4. What decision does Henry make about Bruce's illness in Chapter 2?
(a) Not to talk about it until after Bruce is in Georgia.
(b) To avoid talking about it with Bruce.
(c) Not to talk about it until Bruce is ready.
(d) To try to talk about it with Bruce.
5. How many games each day does Bruce play with an amateur league?
(a) One or two.
(b) Only one.
(c) Two or three.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Holly react to Henry's joking when he tells her about Bruce's condition?
2. Why does Bruce surrender in World War II?
3. Where does Bruce seem to know a lot about nature?
4. What is the weather like when Henry is flying to Minnesota in Chapter 1?
5. How many courses has Henry taken about selling insurance?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)