|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years has Henry been playing baseball when the book begins?
2. What university recruited Bruce to play baseball?
(a) Central States University.
(b) Eastern States University.
(c) Southern States University.
(d) Western States University.
3. What does Bruce realize about the little irritations in life in Chapter 4?
(a) They should not matter as much to certain people.
(b) They only matter to certain people.
(c) They only matter in certain situations.
(d) They do not really matter.
4. Which things does Bruce remember when he thinks about the times he put his life at risk?
(a) Playing in unsafe places, participating in sports, and going to War.
(b) Doing dangerous work, playing in unsafe places, and going to War.
(c) Doing dangerous work, participating in sports, and playing in unsafe places.
(d) Doing dangerous work, participating in sports, and going to War.
5. What does Bruce convince the university to donate to his family while he is playing baseball?
(a) Farm goods.
(b) Farm equipiment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which decades did Bruce help his father with farm work?
2. Which of the following is the name of the insurance company that Henry sells insurance with?
3. What do Bruce's parents do to pass the time while sitting on their front porch?
4. What is the name of the scout that recruited Bruce after college?
5. What does Henry label the doctors after hearing about Bruce's condition?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)