|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following do Bruce and Henry start doing in Chapter 4?
(a) Going to town meetings.
(b) Going to church.
(c) Participating in town events.
(d) Going to church, and town meetings and events.
2. What is the weather like when Henry is flying to Minnesota in Chapter 1?
(a) It is a lot of fog.
(b) It is sunny.
(c) There is a snowstorm.
(d) It is raining.
3. Why does Henry refuse to sign his baseball contract in Chapter 4?
(a) He does not want to play in that many games.
(b) He is waiting to show it to a lawyer.
(c) He thinks the wages are too low.
(d) He thinks the schedule is too extensive.
4. How many games each day does Bruce play with an amateur league?
(a) One or two.
(b) Two or three.
(c) Only one.
5. Where is Bruce showing Henry places that correspond to the stories of his youth?
(a) In most of the county.
(b) All over the county.
(c) In a small part of the county.
(d) In half of the county.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which day does Henry receive the phone call in Chapter 1?
2. What does Bruce tell his parents when they ask about the news from Minnesota?
3. Where does Henry have coffee with the stewardess in Chapter 1?
4. How many courses has Henry taken about selling insurance?
5. How are the rules of Tegwar invented?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)