|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Besides selling insurance and playing baseball, what does Henry do?
(a) He is writing a novel, but does not have a publisher.
(b) He is writing a novel that will be published.
(c) He writes for a sports magazine.
(d) He writes a sports column for a newspaper.
2. How much advance notice are Bruce's parents given about his visit with Henry?
(a) Two weeks.
(c) One day.
(d) Two days.
3. How many games each day does Bruce play with an amateur league?
(a) One or two.
(b) Only one.
(d) Two or three.
4. How many baseball seasons did Bruce play in college?
(b) A few.
5. What do Henry and Holly say when Henry calls collect from the road in Chapter 2?
(a) Ridiculous names.
(b) Code names.
(d) Their own names.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the letters of the game, Tegwar, stand for?
2. What does Henry label the doctors after hearing about Bruce's condition?
3. What time is it when Henry receives the phone call in Chapter 1?
4. What does Bruce tell his parents when they ask about the news from Minnesota?
5. Different from the earlier location given in the book, which of these is actually Bruce's hometown?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)