|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the letters of the game, Tegwar, stand for?
(a) The Elaborate Game Without Any Rules.
(b) The Exciting Game With Added Rules.
(c) The Elaborate Game Without Added Rules.
(d) The Exciting Game Without Any Rules.
2. What causes Henry to think that Bruce's father knows about his condition?
(a) Specific things he says in conversation.
(b) He saw the telegram from the hospital.
(c) He saw him reading the medical letter.
(d) The amount of money he is willing to give during a game.
3. How many years has Henry been playing baseball when the book begins?
4. How much advance notice are Bruce's parents given about his visit with Henry?
(a) Two days.
(b) Two weeks.
(d) One day.
5. What does Bruce realize about the little irritations in life in Chapter 4?
(a) They do not really matter.
(b) They only matter in certain situations.
(c) They should not matter as much to certain people.
(d) They only matter to certain people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the hospital in which Bruce is staying?
2. Where is Bruce showing Henry places that correspond to the stories of his youth?
3. What does Henry label the doctors after hearing about Bruce's condition?
4. As Henry is reminded at the end of Chapter 4, when did Bruce visit their apartment frequently?
5. Which things does Bruce remember when he thinks about the times he put his life at risk?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)