|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the letters of the game, Tegwar, stand for?
(a) The Exciting Game Without Any Rules.
(b) The Elaborate Game Without Any Rules.
(c) The Exciting Game With Added Rules.
(d) The Elaborate Game Without Added Rules.
2. Which of the following is the name of the insurance company that Henry sells insurance with?
3. Why does Henry refuse to sign his baseball contract in Chapter 4?
(a) He is waiting to show it to a lawyer.
(b) He does not want to play in that many games.
(c) He thinks the schedule is too extensive.
(d) He thinks the wages are too low.
4. Where is the hospital in which Bruce is staying?
(a) Duluth, MN.
(b) Minneapolis, MN.
(c) Rochester, MN.
(d) Monticello, MN.
5. What does Bruce tell his parents when they ask about the news from Minnesota?
(a) He says they think he might have a curable disease.
(b) He says that more tests are needed.
(c) He says they are unsure what is wrong with him.
(d) He says there is nothing wrong with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bruce convince the university to donate to his family while he is playing baseball?
2. Where does Bruce seem to know a lot about nature?
3. Which Georgia town is Bruce from?
4. What is Henry thinking of as the phone rings in Chapter 1?
5. How many baseball seasons did Bruce play in college?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)