|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bruce realize about the little irritations in life in Chapter 4?
(a) They only matter to certain people.
(b) They do not really matter.
(c) They should not matter as much to certain people.
(d) They only matter in certain situations.
2. How much advance notice are Bruce's parents given about his visit with Henry?
(a) One day.
(b) Two days.
(d) Two weeks.
3. Which of the following is the name of the insurance company that Henry sells insurance with?
4. What state is Henry traveling from to visit Bruce in the hospital?
(c) New York.
(d) New Jersey.
5. Where is Bruce showing Henry places that correspond to the stories of his youth?
(a) In most of the county.
(b) All over the county.
(c) In half of the county.
(d) In a small part of the county.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many doctors inform Henry of Bruce's condition in Chapter 1?
2. What is Henry thinking about at the end of Chapter 3?
3. What does Henry label the doctors after hearing about Bruce's condition?
4. What is the name of the scout that recruited Bruce after college?
5. Who does Henry typically sell insurance to?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)