Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Henry typically sell insurance to?
(a) Friends from college.
(b) Friends from baseball.
(c) Friends from baseball and college.
(d) Friends from college and local businesses.
2. How long does the group wait for the mail each morning in Chapter 4?
(a) Several hours.
(b) A few hours.
(c) Two hours.
(d) One hour.
3. Why does Henry refuse to sign his baseball contract in Chapter 4?
(a) He does not want to play in that many games.
(b) He thinks the schedule is too extensive.
(c) He thinks the wages are too low.
(d) He is waiting to show it to a lawyer.
4. Where does Bruce seem to know a lot about nature?
(a) Neither close to or far away from home.
(b) Only close to home.
(c) Only far away from home.
(d) Close to home and far away from home.
5. How many courses has Henry taken about selling insurance?
Short Answer Questions
1. What state is Henry traveling from to visit Bruce in the hospital?
2. What does Bruce do while fighting in World War II?
3. What is Henry thinking about at the end of Chapter 3?
4. Which decades did Bruce help his father with farm work?
5. When does Henry say he will be back from his trip in Chapter 1?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)